- Text Size +

Matt was a pretty ordinary guy. He had finished high school about a year ago, but he was still at home, not ready to go to college. He had a girlfriend, a younger sister, and an older sister. Brandon was around 6' tall, with tan skin and curly black hair. His older sister, Rachel, was kind of pretty. She had chosen to go to a local college, so she lived with her parents to save the exorbitant fee of renting a dorm. She was 5'4" tall, which was pretty average for a woman, and had shoulder-length brown hair that she dyed blond. She had a nice ass and some decent boobs. She's not crazy hot, but if she wasn't his sister, there was a small chance he may have asked her out. His little sister, Emily, was a freshamn in high school. She was 5' tall, having not fully developed. She had small boobs and a flat ass. Matt was waiting a year or two to go to college, because he wasn't ready, but his parents weren't going to let him just stay at home for free. He had applied to multiple jobs, but was yet to hear back. He also had a girlfriend, who also decided to go to a local college. Named Morgan, she was 5'2" tall, and had tan skin and long brown-black colored hair. She had nice boobs and a fairly decent ass.

He flipped on the TV and started scrolling through the channels, when something caught his eye. It was one of those super cheesy news things that only come on at 2 in the afternoon when no one's watching. He stuck around a while to watch the short preview. After all, the news girl was sort of cute.

"Top scientests report that something is causing people to grow more. While they're not sure what it is, the most affected group is people aged 12-25, with girls in particular growing."

Matt just laughed it off and flicked to the next channel. It was sort of close to April Fools' day anyway. He left the channel on one of those constantly rehashed cop shows. He pulled out his iPhone and began playing those mindless games. First, Spring Ninja, then Flappy Bird, then Temple Run, and on. After about an hour he heard his older sister come in, so he turned off the phone and TV and tried to look productive.

"Hey little bro," she said, walking over to Matt.

"Hey," he said. "Another long, boring day of college?"

"No, I actually had to work today," she said. She felt her phone buzz, and she pulled it out. Matt was always a little jealous of her, because she always got the newest phones; a perk of working at a phone store. But as long as he got the hand-me-down, he couldn't complain. He looked back at his sister, and couldn't help to notice that something seemed different about her.

"I worked 3 hours today," she said, plopping herself heavily down on the couch. Even though they were sitting, he could tell she seemed bigger than usual. She texted back whoever texted her, then turned her phone off and said, "So what were you watching on TV?"

"Some stupid news thing," he said. "Let's watch something better."

So Matt and his sister sat watching TV together for a while, until Emily came home. They remained on the couch, and she walked over and sat down in an armchair. Matt looked over to see his siter hunched over her phone, laughing, thumbs flying. She stayed like that until dinner time came. As they got up for dinner, Matt walked next to her while helping get the table ready. Emily, whose head normally barely reached his chin, now reached Matt's lips, almost. And Rachel, who used to be where Emily was now, now reached his eyes. Matt ate his dinner quickly, and then rushed back to his room. There, he measured himself.

'What?' he thought. '5'11" tall? That's not possible!  I was 6' tall last time I was at the doctor's office!'

Later that night, Matt went to the door where all their heights were marked. Looking at it now, he figured that Rachel was about 5'7" tall, and Emily was 5'4" tall. "I guess that crazy news lady was right!" he said to himself.

The next morning, he arranged a meeting with his girlfriend after an interview around the area. When he met her, something still seemed off. Sure, she was wearing some small work heels, but her body, which would have normally reached his chin, now reached the top of his eyes. Matt was thrown by this. He felt around, and his pants did seem a little loose, but that's how he normally wore his pants. On the other hand, Morgan's skirt seemed a little less than business-like. It was more than half-way up her thighs, and her shirt nearly showed her stomach. Morgan must have caught his eyes wandering, because she said, "I'm sorry, but I must have left my clothes in the dryer too long; they're all shrunken!"  She must have still not noticed the apparent increase in her height. They sat down for lunch, and she pulled out her phone out and sent a message. "Just letting my friends know I went out to lunch."

The rest of their lunch was pretty uneventful. They talked a little, about this and that, and hwo they wished they could be together. Just before lunch ended, At the end of lunch, they kissed and hugged and said goodbye. When Matt got home, Emily and Rachel were already home. Strangely enough, they were sitting at the door, waiting for him.

As he opened the door, he was totally shocked. Rachel was taller than him, and Emily was getting close. Though it was close, Rachel was an inch taller than him, while Emily was two inches shorter. They were smiling cheekily at Matt as he reeled in shock.

"Have you heard the news?" they asked in unison.

He went over to the TV and turned it to news. On was a segment about growth. The lady who was on, said, "This just in--top scientests attribute the recent growth among women and shrinkage among men to a new chemical used in smart-phone batteries. It causes men to shrink and women to grow. It has also been shown to increases breast tissue growth in girls who have experienced puberty in the last couple years, as well as increases in the glutes. While it's not yet clear how this happens, the scientests are looking at how to prevent it."

He looked at the girls, and realized the impossible fate. They would both soon be taller than him. Matt was doomed. Rachel worked in a phone store. Morgan designed new phones. Emily was a teen-age girl. All of the girls in his life were on phones pretty much 24/7.

It seemed like Emily was essentially trying to stay on her phone constantly. On the other end of the spectrum, Matt spent as little time as humanly possible on his phone. Even with his precautions, at dinner Emily was taller than Matt and as tall as Rachel, who had also grown taller, by about an inch or so. By that point, Rachel and Emily were now 6' tall. Matt was still 5'10" tall, and Morgan was 5'8" tall, and it was only a matter of time until she caught up with him. By now, even Morgan had heard the news. After dinner, Matt pulled her aside to talk with her.

"Please Morgan, can you quit your job and get an old phone so we can stay the way we are?"

Morgan just laughed at him. "Hell no!  I make hundreds a day to try out the latest and greatest in smartphone technology!"

With that, Matt's one last chance of staying on top diminished. He searched all over his home, and found an old phone he could use instead of his iPhone. He sped to the phone company's store.

"I want to reconnect this phone and deactivate my current one," he said to the young lady whose eyes were level with the top of his head. Matt could already feel himself shrinking.

"I'll be with you in just one moment," she said, stepping away to help a young girl peering dreamily into a new phone. Matt stood there impatiently, flipping the phone around. After a couple minutes, the young girl stepped over to see him. She stopped in her tracks.

"Oh my God, Matt?  Is that you?  I haven't seen you in ages!  How's your family?  Still dating Morgan?  Where are you going to college, or are you going?  I remember you had that plan of a year off. Is that what you did?  I know a couple other people wh--"

"It's all really great, thanks, can I hook up this phone?"

"Oh," she said, dejectedly. "Um, do you have your contract with you?"

"No," Matt said. "Why would I need that?"

"Well, it depends which year you activated. If you'd like, we can pull it up on our computers. It'll only take a minute!"

"Well, I can just--"

"I'm on it!" she said, cutting Matt off and heading towards the back room.

Desite her promises, it was not only a minute. Pretty soon, 15 minutes had passed, and then 30. Finally, she came back out with a smile on her face. By now, she was even taller than before, and Matt was going the opposite direction, with the top of his head reaching her nose.

"Unfortunately, your contract won't allow you to switch phones for another..." she paused, looking through the pages. "2 years."

Matt cursed and stormed out. All that time wasted, and his precious height lost, for nothing. As Matt was driving home, he got a call from Morgan.

"Hey Matt, it's Morgan."

"Yeah?"

"Well, could you meet me tomorrow for lunch?  I'd like to talk about some things."

"Sure, love you, bye," he said, hoping she was referring to his suggestion that she quit.

When he got home, Emily was huge. Rachel was being logical, since she knew she was destined to get bigger just by working. But Emily, with no limits, was growing as much as she wanted. In the time he was gone, Emily had grown another two inches taller, to 6'2" tall. Matt was down to 5'9" tall after all that time in the store, so his little sister was only 5 inches taller than him, making his eyes level with her mouth. She had made sure to greet him by the door, and he noticed that other parts of her were growing as well, like the news lady had said. Apparently, the more consecutive time a girl spends on her device, the bigger they get. Emily had basically spent all day since she had gotten home on her phone, so her boobs had gone from nothing to C cups, and her ass was very shapely.

"Hi Matt," she said, seductively, as he walked inside.

"Hey," he said, trying to ignore her.

She grabbed his arm and said, "I like being tall. Is this how you felt?"

"Yeah," he said, and tried to walk to the couch.

She pulled him back towards her and hugged him. Then, she lifted his head up towards hers and briefly kissed him on the lips.

"I've never done that with a guy before," she said, "so I wanted to practice before my date tomorrow."

Matt hated to admit it, but his sexy little sister was kind of turning him on. He broke away and sat down at the couch.

The next morning, he awoke to face the day. He was up earlier than usual, in time to see most of the rest of the family leave. Emily had spent even more time on her phone that night, so now she was 6'4" tall, leaving Matt's eyes level with her chin.

"See you later, big bro," she said, kissing his forehead with ease as she left the house.

After a little while, Matt hopped in the car and went to see Morgan. When he got to lunch, he was stunned. Morgan was huge. When she as 5'6" tall yesterday, now she was at least 6'4" tall. Once she saw the look of disappointment on Matt's face, she ran over to see him.

"Look, I know you don't like it," she said, "but we can't look away from the inevitable forever. Eventually, I was going to be taller than you, so it's better sooner than later, right?  The only way you'll get a wife who stays shorter than you is if you join an Amish community!" she said, the last bit with a laugh. "I stayed up all night making sure I would be taller than you. Now, if you don't like it, you can leave me, but at least do it with some ounce of respect."

Matt looked her over. After all of that phone use, her body was absolutely stunning. Her breasts were practically exploding out of her top, and her ass was amazing. it was big, but not disguistingly big.

"I'll stay," he said.

"Yay!" she said, cheerily, hugging him. She leaned down to kiss him, and he leaned up. He would have to learn to get used to that; looking up to kiss his girlfriend. Her boobs rubbed against his chin, and her crotch was by his navel.

With that over, Matt left for home. As soon as he got home, he got a call from the company he had applied for the other day.

"Hello?" he asked.

"This is Walter Technology calling, asking you to participate in further evaluation. Please take our phone survey. If now is not a good time, press 1. If you would like to continue, press 2."

"What the hell," Matt said, "It's like what Morgan said, better sooner than later."

He pressed 2 and took the survey. It lasted several hours. By the time it was over, he was 2 precious inches shorter, down to 5'7 tall. By now, most of his clothes was beginning not to fit. He walked around the house nervously, anticipating the moment his family got home.

Finally, Emily got home from school. "Hey little brother!" she said, hugging him. She was even taller than when she left, up to 6'5" tall. Her hug made Matt realize the extent of his future. This was just the beginning, and already his eyes couldn't see over his sister's shoulders. Her boobs bumped him in the chin.

"I envited my new boyfriend over for dinner!" she said, peppily.

"Cool," he said, trying to be happy for her. With their greetings aside, Emily sprawled out on the couch and got on her phone. Matt was still having trouble grasping how big she was getting.

The hours passed, and still Rachel wasn't home. His parents came home, and dinner time was approaching, but Rachel was no where to be seen. Finally, right when Emily's date arrived, Rachel came in, with a man by her side. Matt assumed she had been working extra hours today, because she was taller than he had expected. She was 6'4" tall, and the guy at her side was no more than 5'2" tall, making a huge 14" height gap. Matt marvelled at how short the man seemed, but then realized that it would be his future. His whole head was under her shoulder, and his head was at her boobs' level, which, speaking of, had increased in size dramatically.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, "but I had to work over-time. I figured since Emily was inviting her date, it would be okay if I brought mine?  His name's Mike, and he works at the phone store with me."

Matt walked over and shook Matt's parents' hands. Emily's date came in behind them. He was also pretty short, and his clothes seemed really baggy, so Matt thought he spent a lot of time on his phone.

"Hey," he said. He couldn't have been over 5'3" tall. Then, Emily finally stood up from her spot on the couch. She was 6'8" tall. Her boyfriend was eye level with her nipples, and when they kissed, she had to bend way over, and he had to stand on his tip-toes. True to Matt's assumption, the kid spent the whole time before dinner with his phone attached to his hand. The group made idle small talk. They finished dinner, and the guests stayed over to visit a little longer, but soon left.

Right after the men left, Matt got a call from Morgan.

"Hey sweetey," she said, "I just wanted to invite you over for desert."

"Oh, of course I'll come," he said. "Love you, bye."

Then, Matt told his parents his plans and went to Morgan's house. Once he was there, he was still adjusting to her new height. She was 6'6" tall. When she hugged Matt, her chin rested on top of his head. They had desert, and watched some movie on TV, and talked a little. Then, out of the blue, Morgan said, "Hey, there's this cool Netflix series I want to show you!"

"Okay," Matt said, and scooted close to Morgan on the couch. On her phone, she tapped a little and opened some show. It was pretty interesting, so he watched it. Since the phone was small, they had to cuddle up close to each other. Matt could swear he felt his body shrinking a little against hers, but he didn't think much about it, because the show was interesting. A while later, when they had watched a couple episodes, Matt looked at the clock.

"Oh, shit!" he said. "I've got to go!  Sorry," he said, rushing to get ready. Right after he stood up, Morgan stood up. He nearly fainted. Matt was now 5'4" tall, and Morgan was 6'9" tall. As he hugged her goodbye, his arms came up under her boobs, which were literally in his face. They tried to lean over and kiss like Emily and her boyfriend had earlier, but they weren't flexible enough. After a minute or two of struggling, Morgan got down on her knee and kissed him, kneeling. That made Matt feel pathetically small. Even kneeling, she was just barely shorter than him.

Matt got in his car, adjusted the mirrors, and smiled.