- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kaye would do almost anything to own her friend Shelly’s prized shrinker. The girl drives a hard bargain, but luckily, Kaye has a secret weapon. Part 2 of 2.

“Oh, yeah?  Like what other stuff?” Shelly scoffed, a note of curiosity evident in her voice.  She leaned closer, bracing herself against the cafeteria table as she observed the four-inch-tall redheaded captive brandished between her friend’s slender fingers.

            “She gives the most un-be-LIEV-able toe massages,” Kaye whispered.  Her mouth hung open.

            “What the hell do I want with Annie giving me a toe massage?” Shelly snorted at her friend’s perceived overreaction.  Propping her right leg over her opposite knee, then, the teen tapped at her well-pedicured big toe in her white strappy sandal.  “I can get massages all I want from people who do a way better job.”

            “Not like this,” Kaye reassured, and again directly addressed a shrinker, laying her eyes upon her former best friend in the center of her palm.  “You’re gonna show her what you can do, Annie.”

            “Yes, mam,” Annie peeped as Kaye’s hand lowered toward Shelly’s propped up foot.

            “What are you-” Shelly mumbled, looking like she wanted to draw back, but she held still out of interest.

            “Just sit back and enjoy,” Kaye said as she clutched Annie up against the end of the open-toe sandal so that the redheaded shrinker was squeezed against the smooth digits of her potential teenage buyer.

            Not wasting any time, Annie wrapped her arms around Shelly’s big toe and set about kissing and thrusting her body rhythmically against it.

            “Hey, woah… that’s… you call that a massage?” Shelly mouthed, though the pleasure of the sight was evident in her eyes.

            She scrunched her toe against Annie, who only picked up the intensity and began licking the soft skin, delicately at first, but with increasing ferocity after a few seconds.  Shocked, the shrinker-hoarding blonde giggled, but managed to keep still.

            “Yeah, what would you call it?” Kaye said with a grin, noting her customer’s reaction.

            “Like… a full-body workout, or something.  I don’t know,” Shelly shrugged.  Extending a finger, she began to pet Annie’s fiery hair in appreciation of her work.

            A few students around the bargaining teens had turned their heads to observe, but given how common such belittling treatment of shrinkers was, most lost interest after a few moments.  If anything, most were more interested in gawking at Shelly herself, and gawk they did, though she couldn’t have paid them less of a mind.

            “Here, give her to me,” the tempted bombshell said suddenly, holding out an expectant palm.

            “Okay,” Kaye enthused, releasing her fingers around Annie so that the girl tumbled into Shelly’s waiting hand, which immediately curled back around her.  With her other hand, then, the teen whipped the straps off her sandals and slid her heel out, allowing the fashionable footwear to flop to the floor of the cafeteria with a soft clatter.

            “Somebody’s a fan, I see,” Kaye laughed, observing as her friend cupped her occupied hand just below her newly freed toes so that Annie fit snugly beneath the plush underside of the digits.

            The shrinker returned to work, laying her mouth on every inch of skin she could reach, clearly having developed the necessary gag reflex as she took in dirt specks and toe jam with nary a sputter.  A shiver ran up Shelly’s arm as the little teen’s tongue flicked ferociously across her smooth flesh.  Involuntarily, a soft moan escaped her lips.

            “So do we have a deal, or what?” Kaye said, grinning.

            “Not so fast,” Shelly mumbled, though her focus was now mostly on the tiny girl worshipping her toes with such enthusiasm.  She pressed a thumb down harder against Annie’s back, rubbing her toes with the shrinker’s still-thrusting hips.  The redhead, sensing a wordless order, had begun making out with the doughy crevice between two of Shelly’s toes, and given the drunken look in the latter’s face, was doing so very effectively.

            “That’s not all, though.  You haven’t even heard the best part,” Kaye whispered throatily into her friend’s ear with a hand cupped over her mouth, sensing she was close to finalizing the trade.  “Stick her in the bottom of a shoe with closed toes.  You can wear her, and she does this all… day… long.”

            “All… day?” Shelly gasped instinctively, then regained composure, clearing her throat.  “That’s… I mean, okay fine, that’s… that’s not bad.”

            “You do have to take her out a couple times to give her water, cuz otherwise her tongue gets real dry and then it just itches when she licks, but no joke: this could be how it is all the time,” Kaye continued enticingly, wheedling with every syllable as she put her arm around Shelly’s shoulder to draw her closer until they were cheek-to-cheek.  “All you have to do is gimme Raoul, and you can have it all.  All three of them.  And boy, when you get Annie, Pecs, and what’s-his-name all doing their thing at the same time… holy fuck…”

            “Goddamn it, okay, let’s… talk,” Shelly whispered.  She stroked her thumb over Annie’s mussed hair again, almost assured that she had never been so in love with a bodily sensation as the girl continued vigorously working with her microscopic tongue.  And that included Raoul’s musclebound talents as a human spelunker.

            “Sweet,” Kaye said victoriously with a fist pump for good measure.  “So how about I stop by after school to pick up my Raoul?”

            “Fine, fine, but… just to be sure.  I mean, I don’t want these things just running out of energy on me cuz you haven’t taken care of them well enough to do their jobs.  Annie looks really skinny,” Shelly complained.  From her tone, it was obvious she was much more concerned with coming out a loser in this deal than the hapless redhead’s physical wellbeing.  “How much can she actually handle?”

            “Oh, she’s fine.  You can see for yourself she does good work,” Kaye shrugged.  “Just make sure she gets water during the day, like I said.  Seriously, I wore her for the first four periods of today in my Uggs.  I didn’t give her a single break until right before lunch, just for a little water, and she’s still going just as strong.”

            “How do you even-”

            “Caffeine pills,” Kaye said with a sly smirk.  “Just crush ‘em up, and put in whatever food you give her so that she has to take it.  Don’t give her too much, obviously, since she’s just four inches, and you don’t want her heart to stop.  Even a little bit is plenty, and it keeps her up most of the night usually, so just give her a new dose in the morning.”

            “I thought she looked pretty tired,” Shelly said coolly.  “Okay.  I can do that.”  Releasing the grip her firm toes had on the girl’s body, then, Shelly pinched around Annie’s hips and dragged Kaye’s reduced best friend over the hill of the ball of her foot and into the center of her pink sole.  The exhausted but pill-wired shrinker obliged just as well, settling into her new area with more kisses and thrusting against the fleshy wall.

            “All righty, then we’ve got a deal.  Give her back, now,” Kaye sighed, holding out her palm expectantly beneath Shelly’s bare foot.

            “What?  But… but…” the girl griped with irritation, mashing Annie even harder against her warm instep at the mere thought of losing her now.

            “C’mon.  Don’t get antsy, I’ll put her on layaway for you until I get my hands on Raoul.  Then you can do whatever you want with her,” Kaye promised.  She waggled her fingers impatiently, clapping them against her palm.  “Now hurry up.  If you’re getting her after school, I’ve gotta make the most of my last few hours with her.”

            “Oh, fine.  Just don’t wear her out too much,” Shelly ordered in jest as she released her grip on the tiny girl at last, allowing Kaye to scoop her cousin back up into a coiled fist.  “I’ll want her on duty while I’m trying to write that fucking AP Lit essay later.”

            “I’ve had her for like two and a half years and she’s still here, isn’t she?  I know what I’m doing,” Kaye said as she began tugging the Ugg off her right foot with her free hand.

            “You know, I bet she’s gonna like living with me so much more.  I actually buy new shoes occasionally so they don’t start to smell like an old dumpster,” Shelly chortled, crossing her arms again as she begrudgingly slid her foot back into the leathery sandal sans-shrinker and started lacing the straps back around it.  She already feverishly missed the sensation, and could tell her future didn’t hold many hours where her feet wouldn’t have company inside the shoes.

            “Guess our time’s almost up, BFF,” Kaye said as she held Annie up to her face again, uttering this address with some ironic condescension.  She exhaled, letting the warmth roll down her puny peer’s shivering frame.  “Do a good job for me now, since I’m definitely not handing you over ‘til I get one last good sesh with you down there.”

            “But not too good a job.  Because you’re gonna have a lot to do after I get you,” Shelly said to Annie, pointing an enormous, accusing finger at her.  The shrinker trembled in the tight vice of Kaye’s fingertips as she was addressed by the pair of greedy titanesses, but neither normal-sized teen noticed or cared.

            “It’s been real, Annie,” Kaye whispered to her former best friend: a girl she’d sat next to on the bus every day for seven years prior to the revelation of Annie’s true identity as a shrinker.  Her gargantuan tongue flicked out from between her lips again, batting wetly at the girl’s tangled red hair and at her cheeks until glistening strands of hair were glued to the gooey surface of the massive muscle.  The act earned and eyebrow raise from her friend.

            “Soooo creepy…” Shelly mumbled with a nonetheless approving grin at her vindictive friend.

            “Now do it like that, except… all over me, down there,” Kaye instructed with a cruel smile as her tongue retracted back into her lips, a string of saliva wreathed over Annie’s exhausted face.

            Her long fingers unfurled at last, and the pitiful shrinker silently tumbled down into the furry darkness of the boot, sliding down the incline and into the heel with a rough tumble.  Kaye tilted the footwear in her grip so that Annie was then rolled like a ball of lint all the way into the tip of the boot.

            “I’m surprised, really,” Shelly said.

            “Why’s that?”

            “I mean, you’re giving up Annie?  Even if she’s a shrinker, she used to be your homegirl.  I know Raoul’s amazing, but… it doesn’t make you feel weird at all?” Shelly answered with a shrug.

            “Weird?” Kaye snorted as she shoved her squirming bare foot back into the hot, fur-lined boot.  “Why the hell should I feel weird?”  Her eager toes wrapped themselves immediately around the writhing limbs of her former favored shrinker, who immediately set back into a worshipful frenzy that caused an orgasmic sigh to catch in Kaye’s throat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!