- Text Size +

Mayoka was on a mission.  She was determined to find something that they could use as a toy.  However, all she could see were little buildings that didn’t even reach her knee.  None of them could withstand a thrust from her mighty member.  To the people fleeing in the streets, these buildings were feats of architecture.  To her, they weren’t even good enough to play with.

“Nothing?”  Sighed Mayoka as she walked through the city.  She was examining the high-rises with care, but she had thus far ignored the smaller houses and shops.

Mayoka was barefoot today – she didn’t wear her usual sandals because she wanted to feel the crunch of buildings beneath her feet.  The city was dense, and buildings stretched out like a carpet.  There was simply no empty space to accommodate her 240 meter feet.  She couldn’t avoid crushing houses even if she wanted to.  She didn’t even care that she was annihilating hundreds of people with each step she took.

Regular sized houses were about 1 cm tall to Mayoka’s perspective.  A car was about 5 mm long.  The little people were only 2 mm tall.  They were all completely insignificant to her.  To the tiny people below, Mayoka was gigantic beyond reckoning.  To their scale her foot was 240 meters long and 90 meters wide.  It was enough to snuff out hundreds in each step.  Her smallest toe was 10 meters tall to them, bigger than a house.  Just one of her toes was enough to cover a three lane highway.  Cars which didn’t stop in time slammed into her toes and exploded – but she didn’t even feel them.  Even their cars were only the size of bugs to her.

Mayoka’s body was over 1600 meters tall to the insects.  She weighed more than 5000 tons.  Nothing could withstand her weight, whatever she stepped on was immediately compressed into her footprint.  Hundred meter tall office blocks could be reduced to 10 meter deep craters in a heartbeat.

As if that wasn’t enough, walking imparted a great deal of kinetic energy to her foot.  Its destructive power was amplified as she strolled along, each step feeling like a doomsday weapon to the people below.  Houses and skyscrapers alike were reduced to footprints with each step she took.

The bottom of her footprints were hard as steel.  Dirt, rubble and human remains were compressed to their absolute maximum.  People couldn’t even dig in the craters without special equipment.  Not that they needed to, though, there were never any survivors.

Even just at an elegant saunter, Mayoka’s massive dimensions meant that she was walking at a speed of 4,000 km an hour.  Not even a plane could outrun her.  Fleeing from her on foot was completely pointless.  Even if the streets weren’t blocked, cars had no hope of even matching a tenth of her speed.  On foot, it took more than ten seconds at a sprint to even cover the length of her footprints. 

The only consolation for the tiny people was that if they were caught beneath her foot, their deaths were painless and instant. 

“Damn, this is really annoying.”  Mayoka let out an exasperated sigh as she surveyed the city.  The only buildings she could see didn’t reach her knees, there wasn’t anything higher than that. 

She looked down at her erect phallus.  It was pulsing like a predator eagerly hunting for prey.  It was a ferocious beast that thirsted for pleasure.  Sadly, the only thing that Mayoka had to satisfy it was her hand. 

“What can I use?  It seems like such a shame to waste a trip out here” she thought to herself as she continued to scan the skyline. 

***

The city had suffered catastrophic damage.  Each of the giant woman’s steps came down like ten million tons.  Anyone unlucky enough to be caught under her foot perished without exception.  *Nothing* survived intact.  Not only that, but each footfall caused an intense shockwave.  People, even small buildings, that avoided falling directly under her foot were still blown away. 

Mayoka’s footsteps even caused earthquakes in the surrounding areas.  Some of the larger buildings collapsed just being within a couple hundred meters of a step.  Only earthquake hardened buildings were unaffected.  Even so, her thunderous steps continued, causing incalculable damage. 

Regular houses within a kilometer of each foot step collapsed.  Countless people were buried under the rubble of their own homes, hopelessly praying for rescue even as the ground continued to shake.  Many people took their own lives in despair.

Even people far away from Mayoka died in her presence.  Her movements, at her speeds, caused massive air displacement.  Her body wad 1.6 km tall, and when it moved it caused tornado-like air movement which assaulted the already ruined city.  Rubble from collapsed buildings was swept up hundreds of meters, wrecking structures to either side of her path. 

People sheltering in high-rises were sucked out by the air displacement and were reduced to clouds of red mist by the high speed winds and debris.  Some people even tried to pray to Mayoka’s form, to no avail.

The face of this giant girl, who had already massacred hundreds of thousands, was completely free of guilt or remorse. 

The city had been reduced to a living hell by her feet.  Buildings were ruined, people were fleeing in abject terror, and still Mayoka’s giant feet crushed and killed without remorse.  She didn’t even seem to be interested in the fact that she was committing mass murder with her feet.  To her, the people at her feet were completely inconsequential – completely beneath her in every literal and figurative sense. 

Suddenly, the fleeing masses were surprised to find that Mayoka had stopped walking.  The earthquakes even seemed to subside.  They could still hear echoes of her destructive travels, but for a moment it was eerily quiet.  This gave them a chance to look closer at their tormentor.

In every way she looked like a beautiful young lady.  How was she so huge?  People asked in vain. 

She stood there and surveyed the city for a while.  Some people even thought that she had stopped because she had just realized that she was causing carnage.  They stopped running. 

Suddenly, she squatted down.  Even in that position her legs, never mind her body, were still many times taller than the highest building.  She brought her face closer to the ground, but still more than a thousand meters above the Earth. 

What was she planning to do?  Did she intend to apologize?  Was it to make her destructive task easier? 

The people close to her were still screaming in panic but those further away from her had mostly stopped running. 

She shifted to a kneeling position.  Her knee hit the ground with a thunderous roar and the earthquakes suddenly began again.  Many buildings collapsed around her; her knee had claimed countless victims. 

Still, people further away from her had not started running again.  They were all watching her actions intently.

Mayoka’s hands reached towards the ground.

Was she trying to apologize?  People were almost hopeful now.

Zhoooooom!

The hands came down in a dense group of buildings.  Mayoka’s massive hands crushed the tiny structures into a mountain of rubble.  She almost looked as if she was kowtowing.  The people were almost relieved.

***

Mayoka had a different plan.  Her hands opened and she started crawling on all fours.  She looked like a beast on the hunt.  Now she was crushing buildings under all fours – her hands, knees and feet all laying waste to the city around her.

Mayoka’s long, golden, hair fell to the ground, crushing cars and people alike in her blonde strands.  What was she planning? 

“Hmm, this should be a good place.”  The now crawling Mayoka said to herself as she moved forward on her hands and knees.

She was moving towards a busy intersection.  She hadn’t spent much time choosing her target, this was simply in her path.

Mayoka could see the sesame-like dots of people still crossing at the intersection.  It didn’t matter to her though.  When she arrived, Mayoka angled her hips until her erect member was hovering above the intersection.  She lowered her upper body, which caused her penis to demolish numerous buildings.

Her stadium sized breasts touch the ground, crushing several thousand people in the process.  She didn’t care, she was too focused on her girl-cock.  The giant girl had arrived at the conclusion that if the buildings were no good, she could still use the city’s other infrastructure for her own pleasure.

She lay her 80 meter thick penis on top of the intersection, and lowered her body even more.  She thrust her curvaceous ass into the air, and prepared to start.

Mayoka thrust her hip into the ground.  Her prick instantly penetrated 200 meters into the ground, the asphalt creating no resistance and ruining buried pipes and power lines.  Cars and people were also sucked down into the hole drilled by her cock, but she barely felt them.

“Ahhh… yes….” She moaned.

At this point her cock was completely buried in the ground.  She was now lying on top of the city, but that wasn’t the end.  She lifted up her hips, extracting her dick from the ground.  She thrust again, tearing another hole in the ground.  Out again.  In again. 

Her cock shifted hundreds of meters as she thrust, digging more and more pits into the ground.  She moved her hips like a piston, in and out, in and out.  Her skyscraper-shaming penis smashed deep underground.

“Ughnnn” she moaned in pleasure as her breathing became more ragged. 

As she continued thrusting, the city was in chaos.  People were thrown to the ground by the vibrations she caused and buildings tumbled down. 

***

The people far away from her naked body watched as she fucked the ground.  Her buttocks moved up and down like two mountains.  Her cherry lips, which could eat countless buildings, were gasping for air.

To them, she looked like an animal doing everything she could to satisfy her basest instinct. 

Even this far away, they could feel the vibrations caused by her hips.  Hey could scarcely believe their eyes – a giant girl was fucking their city with her gargantuan cock.  Her sensual voice boomed through the city.  Everyone in the city was compelled to join in on her wanton entertainment.

***

After a few more thrusts, the city’s soft earth embraced her penis.  Mayoka twisted her waist from side to side as she used her cock to excavate more of the ground.  It felt so good.  She sped up.

Her ministrations were starting to have an effect on nearby buildings, but she didn’t care.  Mayoka continued to twist her hips as she pursued her only goal – orgasm.  She was almost there.

“AHH! AHH! I’M CUMMING!!!”  She gasped between breaths.

She thrust as hard as she could into the ground one last time and brought herself to sweet release.  She shot her seed into the ground and for a moment, just a moment, it looked as if the ground could take it.

The city exploded.  Houses, office blocks, factories, all exploded.  A few skyscrapers even shot into the air like rockets.  They rose a thousand meters into the air before plummeting back to Earth. 

The explosions were happening everywhere.  At first in Mayoka’s vicinity, but gradually they spread.  Mayoka was still ejaculating.  The groaned with each spurt she shot into the ground.  With each groan, more buildings exploded.

These explosions were being caused by Mayoka’s copious semen – it entered into ground water and pipes under high pressure.  The only way out was through taps and plumbing in building.  Of course, no plumbing fixture was ever designed for this pressure – hence the explosions.

Manholes were blown into the air, semen erupting like fountains from beneath them.  Entire apartment complexes exploded at the same time.  Neat rows of buildings flew into the air one at a time. 

Every tap and pipe in the city burst forth each time Mayoka continued to shoot her load into the ground.  Soon enough, semen began to rain down on the city.  It even drenched Mayoka’s naked, heaving, body.

Still she wasn’t done.  Even as buildings exploded on the outskirts and semen formed puddles in town, Mayoka’s shaft was still rock hard.

A tsunami of cum flowed across the streets.  People were trapped in the white, viscous fluid.  They could neither run, nor swim.  They had no escape.  Tens of thousands were drowned in Mayoka’s seed.  The air itself smelled of her jizz, and the entire city was becoming flooded with the white liquid.

Mayoka didn’t care.  She continued coming and coming and coming.

The rain of jizz became a sea of jizz.  By the time Mayoka was done, the entire city was a lake of spunk.