[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 802 Read: 2818
Published: April 02 2015 Updated: April 02 2015
Story Notes:

The correct category for this story is "Transformation." However, every time I click on it, I get blocked by a message that says it is locked. I get further errors on trying to submit the story, including it being listed under countless serieses managed by other authors (which is incorrect). Apologies to any authors affected by this. I have not attempted to add this story to your serieses. The system is arbitrarily creating errors over which I have no control.

I don't know what's causing this, and am awaiting a reply to my email that I sent to the site administrators. In the meantime, all I could do was enter it under the giantess category and use these story notes to warn readers that it is actually a Transformation story, and doesn't have anything relevant to the giantess category at all. If you’re looking for my usual giantess vore or sci-fi fantasy material, this story will disappoint you completely. All I can do is explain that here.

 

1. Chapter 1 by timescribe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (802 words)