- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer all people are fake parts of a real song have been used. Get over it no copy wright is ment what ever.

Boys as Toys

I had a sweet life I was six teen and hot with long black wavy hair and a six pack, and plenty of friends and a ossum social life as well. With a loving mom and hardworking dad who made six figures, with plenty of trips to Florida and Italy I was doing great. But that all changed one day I don't know what happened to me except I awoke in a dark tube, not going to lie I did shout what the fuck and I did try to run. But I didn't get anywhere because I was stuck in a tube. Also yes it was like that seen from the Matrix ossum movie by the way, but I digress yeah I was scared in a dark whole restrained in a tube so I did what I had to do sat yep just sat.

Their names were Jacklyn and Sarah and they were hot, Jacklyn had long black hair with brown eyes and C cup boobs. Sarah was blond with blue eyes and D cup boobs they were best friends visiting America from England. Right now they were doing some shopping , they had been there since one p.m. and had been on their feet for three hours , now coming out of For Ever Twenty One bags in hand Sarah suddenly said " Look it's one of those foot relax places". "Oh yeah we should totally go their "Jacklyn said, and they walked over and sat on a soft leather seat. Right now it wasn't very busy ; the only occupant's being two attractive black girls who looked college aged. Their feet in the circle and were rubbing them on two little men, so this was what it looked like it was a circular bole on the floor with two holes in the middle where by the push of a button the boys either came up or went down a shoot. The circle was about twenty feet with benches around it except for one part where you entered it. The circle was a light gray with the buttons on the side of the bench's, "Hey get us one "Jacklyn said.

Frees said the man crewsing the beat, put your hands up and spread your feet. Don't you move an inch I heard him say, or you'll be doing time until the judgment day. Oh hey you're back so like I was just chilling in my whole, yeah I know right I love AC.DC and like I just started going up. So I'm just like what and then I see the two most butafull girls ever, they were like these two hot British babes trust me I know, cause I'm like the world traveler and I get this huge Boner. Like the largest one ever and my girlfriend isn't even here to see it what a bitch, then I realize holey shit I'm naked and I'm like this wasn't in the Matrix. Then I hear the blond one say "Aww look at his boner" then she grabs me, and I'm like lady chill we just met but like thanks. But then she kills it by saying "That's going to feel nice on my feet" and I'm like bitch hold up. Which she responds to with "Hold on let me take off my shoes", and I'm like mumamama because she sticks me under her ass. All I hear is muffled voices and I'm like feeling her move above me, which is like ruining it for me because like whenever she moves I'm like dragged along with her. Then I am blinded by light as I am grabbed by her and she says "You're going to feel good on my foot ", "I've been walking in these shoes all day". Then wasting no time she puts her foot in her lap and lowers me towards it, and of course I scream and shout no as loud as I can and of course she can't hear it. Like what am I not speaking good enough English for you, me no want no footy. But what happens I am shoved face first into her soul which is hotand which stinks, and I'm rubbed up and down it and while my face is full of foot skin she is talking. I don't really care but I hear it any ways, and it's all "Yeah that thong looks good on you "she says. Then her friend is like "yeah I know right ", then she is interrupted as my girl says "Has yours gotten a bonner yet? Then her friend is like "Yeah and it feels so good" Jacklyn says. Then one of the black girls adds in "Try the penis between your toes girl it feels good". Then black girls friend is like "I know that's right", and I'm like way to be an enabler because suddenly my dick is shoved into her big and second toe. Then I'm forced in and out in and out in and out, and she goes on talking this time to the two black girls saying "Where did you get those shoes"? I'm still going in and out of her toes now I'm at the pinky, when she says "You guys ever try sticking them in head first". Then the one black girl says "No if I did that I think I'd kill them" and they all laugh. Then I'm taken up to her face and she stairs right at me, and I'm all you got to get me out of here you got to get me home. Which she response to with "Aww he's talking to me ", "I'd give you a kiss little guy but you've been all over my stinky foot". Which I'm like no you got to help me please , but then she lowers me head first into her toes I'm like shoved in forcefully bye the way. Also yes I gagged her toes stank badly and up above I hear her say to British girl two " We should totally go to the beach tomorrow". Then as I am moved down her toes and am shoved in again I see one of the black girls, and above me I hear British girl two say " I don't know depends on tonight did Ryan text you yet"? " Hold on let me check my cell phone " my girl says shoving me in her toe and then begins shifting around. As she checks for it I am slapped , smashed, and rubbed into the floor below me. I try to shout but when I do suddenly I am hit into the floor, biting my Tung fuck I shout as me and my Tung are dragged across the floor. "Found it "she says and I'm like thank God but just as I say that I am smashed into the floor as she sets her foot down. While she does this I lye upside down for what feels like forever, when suddenly she says " Ryan wants to pick us up " , " Yes or no " my girl asks? " Um yes " British girl two says as I lye I notice it is getting hot under hear and I began to twist and move. But this goes unnoticed when suddenly I am ripped into the air, " He is on his way we should get going". I am now in the air breaving heavily, when I see a black tennis shoe pass me. Having no choice I watch her put on her white sock and shoe. Then in horror I watch her bring her sock up to me, and I scream no don't put me in side no and I franticly try to twist. As much as her toes will let me of course, when what happens to me next well be forever remembered as one of the most painfull things that happened to me that day. Suddenly the sock is ripped away and I hear her say " Oups I almost took you home with me" and she laughs at that. Like we're at a party and I hear her friend say " Just get him and go Ryan is texting me". Then I hear her say " I'm not touching something that's been in my toes", and then I see something black come up behind me and I scream. Because it's her black shoe no don't do that I yell as the heavy object is pressed into me and is suddenly dragging me across her foot. Then I am free falling and landing face first on the floor, fuck I say but the shoe is on me again. This time on my lower body and I am kicked across the floor. I scream in pain as I fly finally hitting the black circle that sent me up. I go to sit up when the restraints come around me no not again please not the dark I yell, I try to look up to yell for her to save me. To take me home with her when I see her put her shoes on grab her bags and hit the button. As I sink I hear her sexy accent one more time saying " I am so ready for tonight ", " I hope he like my new" but the rest is cut off as I sink into the darkness.

End