- Text Size +

 

Chester University was one of the first schools to be built in Alpha size in the country. Since AE, new structures and amenities had to be built. Most countries decided to make an entirely different zone wherein everything would be Alpha size. In these Alpha zones, there are residential areas, offices, commercial areas and schools.

Both Alphas and Betas (which those who didn't transform during AE would eventually be called) alike are welcome in the Alpha zones. The Alpha community did not want there to be segregation in the world and would prefer both to live harmoniously.

Joe walked along the aircraft hangar sized hallway of the second and stopped at the huge door of room 2 where his lecture was to start. “Just in time” he thought.

A new feature in the Alpha zones was that the Alpha sized doors had another small “door” at the bottom, with handle and all, for the Betas to use. A social rule was implemented though that Alphas would always use a door first.

Joe entered through the Beta door and walked towards the podium at the front of the room. Classroom 2 , in scale, was small with only a maximum of 20 Alpha seats and 20 Betas. Though the room was almost full at that time.

The students didn't notice Joe at first when he entered and were busy either talking amongst each other or with their phones. There wasn’t a determined seat plan so Alphas and Betas could sit anywhere they wanted. The classroom seats in Chester were specially designed to be adjustable so the Betas could reach their desks, which are all at Alpha size.

At the podium, there is a Alpha sized long table meant for the teacher to sit. For Betas, a stairway is installed at the side so that teachers like Joe could stand on top of the table for their lecture.

“Good afternoon Class” Joe announced once on top of the table. “I am Joseph Yu and i'll be your history professor”.

The class then quieted down and put away their cell phones as Joe started his discussion.

Joseph Yu is only 25 years old but has already been teaching for a couple of years. He specializes in social history and has made it his life’s mission to preserve the history of Man.

Alpha extremist groups believe that AE is the new dawn of humanity. That the history of Man before AE is irrelevant and should be forgotten in place of the history of Alpha. They have in turn, succeeded in renaming the years of the calendar from the moment of AE.

As a bell rang signalling the end of the period, Joe concluded his lecture and reminded the students about their homework. The students all proceeded to leave the room.

“Good lecture Mr. Yu” a person said, approaching the teacher’s table  “I was worried you were gonna be late”

Joe looked up from his laptop to see who it was but had to lean back and crane his neck to see the Alpha’s face. “Good afternoon Ms. Sun” Joe replied

Jennifer Sun is also a teacher in Chester University and Joe’s immediate superior. She teaches language and composition, but her other responsibility is in observing the Beta teachers on how they interact with Alpha students, and adapt to an Alpha environment.

Jennifer was in her mid-30s and at the moment, wore the Chester University teacher uniform consisting of a formal blazer and skirt with heels. She had a very sophisticated look with her hair tied in a bun and sported horn rimmed glasses.

“Getting here in time though, I had a bit of… help” Joe added slightly embarrassed.

“Yeah, sorry for assigning you a class all the way in the second” Ms. Sun said “The original teacher suddenly got ill and no one else was available”

“Its alright. I always wanted to go around this side of the campus anyway” Joe smiled at Ms. Sun as he finished fixing his stuff and headed down the table.

“The class seemed to enjoy your lecture Mr. Yu, and your previous students have given good feedback about you ” Ms. Sun told Joe as they exited the classroom and walked together outside.

Ms. Sun is considered petite for Alpha standards at 12’2” (372 cm) but still completely dwarfs Betas. With heels on, Joe’s head is a foot lower than her hips. Also, even though she had a thin frame, one of Ms. Sun’s legs is almost as big as Joe’s entire body.

Outside the classroom, the main hallway was busy with students walking to their next class. Betas briskly walking to try and keep up with the Alphas. Some get to be picked up by the larger women.

Alphas and Betas try to interact with one another as much as they can, but when at full height, the size difference is too much. While walking side by side, talking is difficult. Because of this, it has been socially accepted for an Alpha to carry a Beta in public. Betas, both men and women, do not particularly enjoy being carried like children. On the other hand though, Alphas take pleasure in carrying their smaller counterparts in their arms, largely due to their maternal instincts.

“However, have you had any problems with Alpha students?” Ms. Sun asked inquisitively

“What do you mean?” Joe replied.

“Well, some of the other Beta teachers have had complaints with Alpha students… taking advantage of them” She added hesitantly “I have two resignation letters filed to me after only a single semester”

It is not a rare in Chester of Alpha students tormenting Betas, both students and teachers alike, and having their way with them. There are also reports of abductions but so far, no one has gotten hurt.

Joe has been fortunate so far to not be a victim of Alpha tormenting. All of his Alpha students, like Samantha Cruz, have been nice and respectful towards him, though he can't say the same for some of his Beta students.

Last semester, while walking around campus, Joe saw 4 Alphas seated in a circle playing with 3 Betas basically like dolls.

Sara, the tallest of the Alphas at 13’ (396cm), was seated on a bench and held a Beta Michelle, who was 5’4’’(164cm),  in front of her, with her hands around the Beta’s chest. The Alpha’s huge hands was almost able to entirely encompass the much smaller torso; with her thumbs on the upper back and her fingertips pressing on the Beta’s breasts.

“I loved you Josh” Sara said with a higher pitched tone while swaying Michelle left and right in her grip “But Mike treats me like a princess”

Michelle had a distressed look on her face but did not show any resistance. She had given up fighting the Alphas for a while now and reluctantly let them have their way with her.

The Beta Josh (5’8’’ 176 cm) was held by an Alpha named Jane (12’10’’ 368 cm) with his arms over his head, both hands clutched by Jane’s much bigger right hand. He was lifted a few feet off the ground and his thighs were held together by the Alphas’ left hand, immobilizing him, apart from the occasional kick from his lower legs.

“I gave you everything Michelle. I got a better job and I even gave my dog away for you” Jane said while bringing Josh closer to Michelle.

Sara pulled Michelle away from Josh and replied “But you never have time for me. You’re always with your friends” The Alpha then used her right thumb and index finger to make a frown on Michelle’s face, and made sobbing noises to add to the act.

“Also, I have made my mind. I want to be with Mike” Sara continued.  She proceeded to face Michelle towards Mike (5’11’’ 158 cm) on the opposite side who was held by the Alpha Anne (12’10’’ 368 cm).

Out of the 3 Betas there, Mike showed the most resistance. He was held tight with Anne’s hands around his upper torso, his arms pinned to his side.The Beta was trying with all his strength to break the Alpha’s hold but to no avail. His face was turning red from exertion and kicked wildly to try and gain momentum.

“This one is feisty.” Anne said about Mike, and whose grip was only slightly affected with his efforts.

“Its actually kinda cute” Mary (12’8” 390 cm), the fourth Alpha, said. She was seated beside Anne and Jane, and in front of Sara, with a phone on hand taking pictures and videos of the whole “play”.

“Let me go!” Mike exclaimed still trying to break free from the two giant hands. Every time he would be able to push his arms out by an inch, Anne would clamp on him harder, wasting his progress. Mike wasn’t in much physical pain but was getting exhausted from trying to escape.  

Anne then stood up and lifted the Beta way above her head. “If you say so” she announced as she abruptly released her grip on the Mike.

The others gasped as they watched the Beta fall from over a 15’ (457 cm) height.

Mike didn’t scream from the shock. He watched as the ground got closer and closer below him only to stop below his feet. His chest was once again engulfed by Alpha hands under his arms as Anne caught him right before he hit the ground.

Anne brought Mike up to her face level and saw that even though he was distressed, he still had an unyielding expression. The Beta, now drenched in his own sweat, with his arms now free, tried harder to pry himself out of the Alpha’s hands. He would not give up.

“Hmm. You didn’t even scream. You’re a tough little guy aren’t you” Anne told Mike while flexing her fingers around his body. This caused discomfort but did not stop Mike from pushing and pulling her wrist and fingers.

“I will not be your toy” Mike proclaimed as he continued to try to wriggle out. His right hand could enclose on a single of her thumbs, but was shorter in length. He pushed on her left thumb and bent it in an awkward way which forced Anne to remove her left hand off him before spraining it.

“That hurt!” Anne reacted, still holding Mike with her right hand.

“He has got some fight in him” Mary said with admiration as the others watched Mike and Anne’s interaction.

Mike was dangling sideways and proceeded to do the same to Anne’s right thumb.

“Oh no you don't” Anne quickly grabbed both of Mike’s hands and lifted them above his head. Her left thumb had a pulsing pain from Mike’s action and she was annoyed. “I’m going to have to teach you a lesson little man” she warned Mike.

Anne sat back down and faced Mike towards the others with her left hand still holding his arms above his head and her right, on his thighs and hips so she could hold the Beta’s legs together. “ Why don’t we continue the play?” she announced to the others. “Though i will make some changes.”

Mike was faced towards Michelle, who was still held the same way by Sara. Anne started, with a lower toned voice to mimic Mike’s own, “I’m sorry Michelle I lied to you. I courted you not because i liked you, rather so you would break up with Josh”

Sara though a bit then went back to character and replied “What are you talking about Mike?” while swaying the passive Michelle around.

Anne continued, while tightening her grip on Mike’s hips, causing him to spasm “You see Michelle, I wanted you out of the way. It was Josh who I was after”

“Oh what a plot twist!” Mary excitedly said as she continued to video the whole scene.

Mike and the quiet Josh did not like where this was headed.

“What??” Jane said with a surprised tone, playing along. She then lifted Josh up and down to simulate a surprised reaction.

“You heard it right Josh” Anne said as she faced Mike towards Josh. “I have loved you ever since i met you”

After a moments pause, Jane replied “I have to admit Mike. I secretly loved you more than i did with Michelle. I want us to be together!” Josh was then moved closer to Mike.

Josh, for the first time, tried to fight the Alpha’s grip. He tried to wriggle around but with his hands above his head and his legs pressed together, he had no movement available. “No please don't!” he pleaded.  

“But you love Mike don’t you Josh” Jane told him as she changed the placement of her hand from his hips to the back of his head and neck. Her palm can cup the entire head and hold it in place, restricting any movement.

Anne moved Mike closer to Josh and also put one hand on the back of her “doll’s” head. “You don’t know how happy I am to hear that from you” Anne playfully replied with a sensual tone. “Come here”

The two Betas were helpless on what their tormentors were planning to do. With their arms and upper bodies secured by the Alpha’s strong hands, their faces were brought close together for a forced kiss.

Mike retracted his lips and sealed his mouth but almost gagged when his face touched Josh’s. His upper body was completely controlled by Anne and he didn’t want to hurt Josh by flailing his legs in front of him. With the feeling of utter powerlessness and the extreme humiliation of the predicament, the fighting spirit was leaving him. He gave up his struggling and simply watched as Josh’s head was moved side to side, and closer to his to simulate a passionate kiss.

Josh kept his mouth shut but was limp and sobbing through the whole affair.

Anne and Jane held the two Betas in a kiss for over a minute while making smooching noises. The scene was concluded by bringing their head together tighter and released with a big “smack”.

Mary and the other Alphas expressed their delight in the sight before them. “Aww. that is soo cute! Poor Michelle though hehe” Sara said as she patted the Beta’s head in a consoling manner.  

Both Jane and Anne relaxed their grip on the now submissive Betas, by letting them stand on the ground and securing both hands around their chests.

“That was fun” Anne said. “But that was not romantic enough. You guys didn’t even use your tongues.”

The Beta boys were huffing and coughing and had no fight in them anymore. “Please no more” Josh pleaded.

“I know how to make them use their tongues!” Sara announced “Take Michelle for a moment  Mary” as she handed Michelle to Mary who simply secured both the Beta’s hands in one of hers.

Sara then pinched both Josh’s and Mike’s nose, limiting their breathing to their mouths. “Now they have to open their mouths.”

Both Betas tried to hold their breaths to keep their mouths shut but were already exhausted. It only took a few seconds for them to open their mouths and breathe heavily.

“Okay lets try again” Jane started as she moved Josh’s head closer again to Mike’s.

Even with their arms free, the Betas could not do anything and simply watched in horror as their mouths got closer together.

“What is going on here?” Mr Yu roughly declared as he arrived on the scene at the last minute.

The Alphas were startled by the tone of teacher’s voice and abruptly ceased what they were doing and released the Betas.

“Oh hi Mr Yu. We were all just playing games is all.” Mary nervously answered the Beta teacher.

“Well your games will have to stop for now. I”m going to need you three for an official school project” Joe said pointing at Michelle, Josh and Mike. “Right now”

“Okay sir” Mike replied for the three of them. He took Josh’s and Michelle’s hands and walked towards Mr Yu.

“Good afternoon ladies” Joe bowed to the Alphas and walked with the three Betas.

The Alphas sat there bewildered on what happened and watched them leave.