- Text Size +

Dan looked out his bedroom door, he could see Shazmyn walking to the upstairs bathroom, and Derriana coming up the stairs. He quickly ran into Kenzi's room, he knew she wasn't in there as he'd checked a few minutes earlier, quietly he closed the door behind him, her door was the only one with enough clearance, and a line of sight to the bathroom. He dropped down to the floor, laid as flat as he could, and pushed his eye to the small gap between the door and the carpet. He took a second to focus, then saw them, Shazmyn's feet walking away from the bathroom. Her purple socks stretched over them. He watched every movement, when she would put her foot down her foot flattened, the sock stretched out sideways, and her toes flattened out. She was walking back and forth, she stopped and started playing with her feet, she tilted her foot onto the side, showing the sole of her foot, she stood on her toes, and started rubbing one foot with the other, then she disappeared. Dan just laid there waiting. He had done this many times before, he knew that it was a waiting game. 20 minutes went by, and Derriana's nylons came into view, she walked up and down a few times, then walked straight up to the door, he suddenly became terrified that she'd try to come in, but he didn't move. She knocked on the door, and he could start to smell the scent of her feet coming through the gap, he started to get turned on. “Kenzi, wake up” Derriana called. She stood there for a few more seconds then walked off. He started to move his hand down towards his pants, but suddenly something pressed against the side of his face.

Shocked he tried to turn around, but it was pressing down to hard. Then he heard a voice. “Hey Dan” Kenzi said.

“Kenzi!?” he shouted, “What are you doing here?”

“I think I should be asking you that question” she said, “although I think I have a pretty good idea”

“Get off me” he said, trying to struggle free, but for some reason her foot kept him pinned like a vice. 

“No” she replied almost mockingly. “I didn't want Derriana to see me, so I came in through the window about two minutes ago, and I saw you on the floor. I wondered to myself, what's going on? But then I remembered I'd seen this before, aalthough not from this side of the door”

“Get off me!!!” Dan shouted again. And Kenzi lifted her foot slightly.

“Roll over” she said. He did, then tried to stand up, but she slammed her sole into his face, and pushed him back to the ground. He grabbed her leg and tried to push it off, she dragged her rubber sole down his face, and rested to toe of the shoe over his mouth. “Do you like feet Dan?” She asked looking him in the eye, he noticed that she was chewing something. “Do you like my feet Dan?”. He didn't answer. She moved her foot and put it on his stomach, quickly followed by her other one, she was standing on him. “Well do you?” she asked again. He nodded. “Do you like being under my feet Dan?”

He waited for a second, his stomach was full of all kinds of butterflies. Then said the most pressing thing on his mind. “I'm under your shoes”. She smiled down at him, then stepped on his throat. He gagged a little, unable to breath, but something told him to let her do this. She wasn't even looking at him now, she put her hands on her hips, and flicked her head back putting her long black hair behind her shoulders, she just looked forward, and kept chewing. His lungs started to burn, and Dan's instinct to survive kicked in, he grabbed her leg again and tried to move it, but she was too strong. 
Derriana knocked on the door again. “Kenzi, are you awake yet?” she asked. 

“Yeah” Kenzi replied nonchalantly. 

“Have you seen your brother?” 

“No” Kenzi said, “he's probably somewhere though, he's always getting underfoot”, she pushed down as hard as she could. The last thing Dan saw before he blacked out, was his new Goddess standing over him, not even acknowledging his existence.

He came to slowly, his throat felt like it had been turned inside out, and he could smell something familiar. It was hot, and humid. He opened his eyes, suddenly wondering what the Hell had happened. It was dark but he could see that the floor was some kind of red carpet, that was damp, and the wall in front of him at the end of a tunnel was rounded, and covered in white carpet. The roof seemed low here, but got higher towards the other end where the light was coming from, and there were white markings on the floor. It looked as if there was a large hole at the end, but his eyes couldn't adjust, it hurt him to look. He had no idea where he was, but he knew that smell, it was strong, musky, vinegary, it filled his mind, and made his stomach tie in knots every time he smelt it, he had spent hours waiting to smell it, and just as long doing so, it was the smell of Kenzi's feet, but he'd never smelt it this strong, or this fresh. There were dark, dirty patches, four or five of them, and another large one that ran across the tunnel, then curved down one side, it looked like there was a big patch at the other end. 

He was too tried to walk, so he crawled along towards the light. The floor was squelching beneath him, and he swore that whatever the liquid was, that it smelt of Kenzi's feet too. He reached the end, and looked up. The light was bright, and it took him a second to adjust, but he managed to make out some kind of denim blue tower. “So you're awake little Pet?” he heard Kenzi shout at him, her voice was deafening, and it was coming from above the hole. Dan squinted and tried to focus, he could see that the tower was made of fabric, but then he looked down to the markings, they were faded and dirty, but he managed to make a word out, suddenly everything made sense, it said 'Bob's'. His heart and his mind raced, everything fit into place, he was in Kenzi's right shoe, and she was staring down at him. The smell was left by her 15 year old foot, the moisture was the fresh by product of her feet, and the dark patches were the impressions left by her foot. He stared upward again, and saw Kenzi's enormous face staring down at him. He looked over at the letters on the insole again, the 'B' was about the same size as him. 

“What did you do to me?” He shouted. 

She smiled, seemingly hearing him, “Brace yourself” she said. He saw her lift the other shoe, and slip it on. Then her thumb clamped around the end of the shoe and lifted it up. Dan fell, but managed to hang onto a few fibres. She was holding the shoe at an angle, with the toe end up in the air. Then Dan saw something terrifying, and beautiful. Her pink sock came into view. The world filthy doesn't even describe it, the bottom of the sock was plastered with Kenzi's sweat and grime from her foot, he could see dark patches of sweat that outlined her toes, and the thing had taken on the shape of her foot. She suspended it in the air for a few seconds, letting him get a good look, then suddenly it surged forward. John screamed as the wall of sweat soaked pink slammed into him. He felt himself being rolled, over and over, his body coated in sweat. He stopped, laying on his back, at least he thought he was, he wasn't sure which way up was. He felt pressure all over his body, heat from everywhere, moisture everywhere, the temperature felt like it had gone up 100 degrees, and it was completely dark. He opened his mouth trying to take a breath, but as soon as he did the coating of sweat started pouring in. Then it really hit home to him. For Christs sake, he thought, I'm being worn in a shoe by my sister, I'm completely beneath her foot. He swallowed the salty sweat and opened his mouth for some more. Then the shoe started moving.

It felt like he was on a rollercoaster, then suddenly she stepped down. Kenzi's foot pounded into him, it felt like being punched, but all over his body, the air was squashed out of him, and sweat was squeezed up from the sole, and down from the sock. He opened his mouth and swallowed as much as he possibly could, greedily taking swallowing that came from his sisters foot. He pushed his mouth to whatever was in front of him, sock, insole he didn't know, but he sucked out as much of the heavenly fluid as he could. She moved again, but this time he was a little dazed when she came down, then suddenly she started pulling her foot out of the shoe. 

He was rolled back to more or less the same place he was when she put her foot in. he stared up at her, gasping for air. “You ok?” She said.

“Yeah” he coughed.

“Good” she replied, “because I have to leave for school in like five minutes Pet”, then she tipped the shoe dropping him down to the toe end, and shoved her foot back in. 
Dan couldn't see a thing, he was in pitch darkness, but he wasn't under Kenzi's foot any more, but then he heard her voice, “Dan, get under my toes”. He heard a rustling as she lifted them up, he walked towards the sound, he felt her toes and rolled under. She slowly lowered them onto him, he put his hands up feeling them come down, this was like his every greatest fantasy coming true. She squeezed him tightly, pushing the air out of him, she ground him between them, coating more sweat over him, it felt incredible. 

The rollercoaster started again, as Kenzi started walking. Dan felt a shock as her heel hit the ground, then her toes slammed into him, it was so painful he screamed out loud, but it was wonderful too. Her heel lifted, and she shifted her weight to the ball of her foot, then onto her toes, her entire bodyweight shifted onto her tiny brother. Dan was in absolute agony, but his mind was on fire, then as she twisted on her toes, and ground them across him he almost orgasmed. As she lifted off, he just lay there beneath her toes completely over whelmed, until half a second later when she did it again. It was then that he knew, as he was crushed into agony, and a bead of sweet from between a teenage girls toes slid into his mouth, that this was what his whole life had been building to, what he had so desperately needed. 

As Kenzi went about her school day, she took every chance she possible could to play with her Pet under her toes, she stomped him mercilessly, endlessly, and when she walked she treated him like he wasn't even there. Dan swallowed everything that he could, sweat, grime, pieces of sock, And frequently took long deep breaths through his nose. Being under a teenage girls foot was the single most spiritual experience of his life. She never took her foot out of her Bob's even once, she wanted to be as hard as she possibly could on him. At times the temperature became immense, Dan even passed out through most of lunch break. 

She got home that afternoon, and thought about letting Dan go, but changed her mind. She saw Shazmyn sitting on the couch watching TV. Kenzi walked over and sat on the other end, and put her feet up in Shazmyn's lap. 

“Christ Kenzi, your feet stink, put them down” Shazmyn said 

“No, I'm comfortable” Kenzi complained, and wiggled her feet. 

“Have you seen Dan today?” Shazmyn asked “no one's seen him since this morning” 

“No, he probably just missed school or something, well his classes anyway”, Kenzi started grinding her toes around Dan squeezing him as tight as she could. Dan was in an incredibly painful heaven, he heard what Shazmyn said, and felt Kenzi's message to him, he loved the idea of being stuck under her foot forever, Kenzi just going about her life, but with him as nothing but a thing that she stepped on. She was going to a party tonight, a late one for her birthday two weeks ago, she would let him go before then, just not right now. The two of them talked for about half an hour, mostly about how much of a jackass they though Dan was, and Kenzi would squeeze him every time one of them said something about him. 

She watched TV for another thirty minutes, twenty minutes of scrunching. then got and walked to her room, although she decided to hop up the stairs for one last treat. She decided to let him out in the bathroom to let him wash up. Dan whelped as she pulled her foot out. Partly because he was stuck both to her sock and insole making it painful as he was dragged along with her sock, but also because he just didn't want it to end. Kenzi didn't give it a second though, peeled him from the sock was was stuck inbetween her toes and dropped him to the floor. She put her shoe back on and stepped on him, she ground a few times, then left. 
Dan tried to move, but his whole body felt limp and exhausted, he guessed that there were only so many times you could be squashed in a day before it started to take it's toll. He just lay there for a few minutes, thinking the day over in his head. He wondered what she had left him here for, then noticed that he was somehow back to his normal size. He managed to pull himself up, his only thought was getting back under Kenzi's foot. His cloths were shrunk with him, and were now soaked with her sweat, and as he rose he started to feel nauseas. He ran over to the toilet and vomited, but all that came out was Kenzi's sweat, filled with lumps of black and pink fibres, all of it had been enlarged with him. He stood and looked into the mirror. His hair was matted, and his face was flushed, and he was glistening with sweat, although almost none of it was his. He looked like he'd stood in a steaming shower with all his cloths on. He stumbled out of the bathroom, and into his room. He changed his cloths quickly, and took a drink from a soda bottle he had next to his bed, it was extremely refreshing, but something was lacking. He left his room again, now walking a little straighter, and went into Kenzi's room. 

She was laying on her bed chewing something and reading a magazine, with her feet dangling over the edge. “What the Hell do you want?” she asked. 

“I..” Dan coughed, his voice was hoarse and his lungs had been accustomed to being squashed. “Please, Kenzi” he whispered, “put me back in” 

“Screw you, foot pervert” she said, just looking back to her magazine. 

“Please Kenzi, it's where I need to be” he said. 

“What? You sad loser” she said without even looking at him. “What makes you think I even want you under there again?” 

“I er..” he thought for a second, “I have money, I have $238 in my room”. 

She put the magazine down and stared at him, “Ok”, Dan's hard skipped a beat, “for $238 you can paint my toenails” 

“What!? No” he protested, “That's not enough, I need to be in your shoe” 

“Screw you, $238 to paint my toenails, take it or leave it” she said firmly, then picked her magazine back up. 

John thought for a second, then ran to his room to get the cash. He found that he actually had $297 but took it all. Kenzi was standing when he went back in, “I have more!” he said, “you can have it all if you put me in your shoe. Here's $290... something” 

“Get on your knees” she said. He quietly complied, and then she kicked him in the stomach, and grabbed the money. “I told you, toenails, and nothing else”. She shoved it into her back pocket, and worked whatever she was chewing around her mouth a few times. “Lay on your stomach” she said, pointing to the side of her bed. Dan moved into position. Kenzi sat on the bed, and put her feet just under his face. “if you touch me with anything but the nail brush, I'll kill you” she said, then began taking her shoes off. Dan suddenly felt the wave of heat and smell coming up from them. She peeled her socks off, literally, they were too sweaty to come off normally. Dan marvelled as the sweat and grime cause the sock to hold the shape of her foot even when they were off. She put the shoes down beside her feet, and the socks down beside Dan's head. He was completely surrounded by scent of her feet. Then she put a bottle of blood red polish next to him. She laid back on the bed, and started reading her magazine again. Dan started applying the polish to her left big toe, paying more attention to this than he had to anything else in his life. 

After he finished her big toe she started talking to him. “Why do you want to be under my feet then?” she asked. 

“I need to be” he said, “it's my place”. She liked that. 

“Doesn't it hurt?” she asked. “It's more than that” he said, “all I know is that I need to be under you. 

“For how long?” 

He paused for a moment, “forever”. 

Kenzi thought about that for a moment, having a little thing in her shoe for the rest of her, no it's life. “What about your life?” 

“This is my life” he replied, “at least now it is, now I know it can be done, I have to be under you” 

“What about Shazmyn? I could put you under her, or Derriana”. He didn't answer. “A girl from school? A teacher maybe? A stranger on the bus stop maybe?” 
Dan thought for a second, being stuck under a strangers foot, her completely unaware of him, treating him like a piece of footwear sounded appealing, and there were one or two of his old teachers and school friends he wouldn't mind being under, even some of Kenzi's friends. But his mind was resolved, “No, Shazmyn just wouldn't be the same, I need to be under you”. 

“What's in it for me? Putting you in my...” She was interrupted. 

“Wear me, you wear me under you. I'll just be a piece of footwear, and you have to treat me like that. And like I said, I'll give you everything I have” he said. 

Kenzi smiled at this. “Roll over” she said. He did, and she put her feet onto his face. “You understand what this means don't you? If I wear you, that's it, you're never getting free, no matter how much you beg or plead, it's over for you”. She didn't give him the chance to reply. 

When Dan came too, he was filled with the mixed scent of Kenzi's toes, and nail polish. He could see above him, he was laying beneath her toes as she painted them. His heart raced, and he called out his thanks. She squeezed her toes. 

After a minute she lifted her foot, and started blowing on her toes. She looked down at Dan. “Hello,” she said. “welcome to your new life. You should know that I've changed your name, you're called Pet now, not because your my pet, but because you're my foot's pet. To me you nothing”. Suddenly she reached down for him, and picked him up. She swung him over the polish bottle, and dunked him in head first. Pet came up covered in blood red polish, and she shoved him down onto her right big toe. She dragged him around, covering the nail in paint, dunked him again then continued on the next toe. She did each one, taking her time, until she finished, and dropped him into a little cup of water. She swirled it around until the water turned red, and the polish was off of him, then picked him out again. She held him in the palm of her hand, picked up her socks, and dropped him into one. Dan slid down the wet fabric, and fell into the filthy toe section in the imprints of one of her toes. He looked up, the sweat was still glistening and hanging from the fabric, and he could see the clear outline that her foot had ground into the sock. The fabric was warm and damp, and the word smell didn't even begin to describe it. Kenzi turned the other sock inside out and shoved it down onto him and balled them up. “Try to get some sleep Pet” she said, “You'll need it for the party, pumps can be so hard on my feet”. She wedged the ball into the toe end of her Skecher, then pulled the draw out from under her bed and dropped them in. She closed the draw, and laid back on the bed, letting her toes dry out.

Two hours passed by with Dan stuck in his sisters balled up sock. He guessed that this is what a lot of hist life would be like now, just discarded when she didn't want him. Eventually she opened the draw, and tried to drop him out of the sock, although her sweat had stuck him to the fabric, so she had to rip him out. She dropped him straight to the floor and stepped on him with her bare foot. She kept him completely pinned beneath her, as he heard something drop, once on either side of him, then her weight increased as she bent down. She dragged her foot down him, and squeezed him tightly with her toes, lifting him into the air. She let go dropping him into a pump waiting below. He hit the soft silver leather below, and rolled himself onto his back. In front of him was the enormous incline of the shoe, and at it's very top some black padding. Then he looked up at Kenzi.

She was beautiful, her hair and her lips were shining, and she was wearing a red dress that came to her knees. The scent of her perfume washed over him, and he ran his eyes along the outline of her figure. It sparked something inside of him, a latent desire, and it suddenly occurred to him that he would never know the touch of a woman again (not that he ever had), he would never make love, never fall in love, all there was, was Kenzi's foot. He started to feel regret at his decision, but then she lifted her foot above him. 

“I want you under the ball of my foot” she said, “That's where my feet hurt the most”. Suddenly all the regret faded away, and the anticipation of the night to come filled every part of him. He rolled into position, with his face where the base of her big toe would be. Her foot slammed down onto him at an incredible speed. He was smothered flat beneath her, his whole body covered in foot. It was like the first time that she had worn him, only there was no sock, there was not padding. Her foot was stretched to fit in the shoe, and it made it much less soft, and the insole of the shoe had almost no give. She wiggled her foot a few times adjusting it into position. Then she started walking. Her foot lifted, then came down hard. Her heel hit the ground, and the vibration was immense, then her toe came down, and Pet felt like his whole body was on fire, the pain was absolute agony, it was wonderful. In between steps there was almost no time to recover, and his body was still stinging when she stepped down again. 

She walked out to the car, and Dan could hear her talking with Derriana, something about how painful her shoes must be. Kenzi just responded by striking a pose, lifting her heel and pushing down onto Pet as hard as she could. Kenzi was on her feet all night, dancing every time she got a chance. The pain never stopped, even when she lifted her foot it came back down before he could recover. And the word sweaty didn't even begin to do this justice, it was like a grimey lake, Dan managed a few tastes, but all too often his mouth was crushed flat before he could swallow. It was getting too much for him, he started to wriggle, and try to move himself under her toes, but he was stuck fast. He could feel her getting drunk, her body got hotter, and her pacing started to change. She was wobbling more on her feet, and taking longer to balance, pushing down on him all the time that she did. Then suddenly her foot lifted up, taking him with it.

He fell off and landed with a wet thud. The smell was like nothing he'd ever experienced before, and he couldn't get a grip because the sole was so wet. “What the Hell are you doing she shouted?”

Pet coughed a few times, waiting for his lungs to recover enough to take air in again, then tried to answer. But all he could manage was “Please...”

She sneered. “I've been wearing you all day, what's your problem now? This is what you wanted”

“Please” he said again “It's too much, the heat, and the pain, I can't take it”

She ignored him completely. “Loser” she shouted, and shoved her foot back in, stamping a few times. She walked straight back out to the dance floor, and put on the song with the fastest beat she could find, and danced as hard as she possibly could to it. 

The next thing Pet remembered was waking up in agony, feeling gentle vibrations and hearing Derriana's muffled voice. He was still being worn, but the pressure was less, like she was sitting, he realised she must be in the car on the way home. The car stopped, and she started walking, although staggering would be a more accurate description, and he could hear Derriana laughing about it. She walked up to her room and took the shoe off. She turned it upside down and waited for her Pet to fall out. But the sweat had stuck him to the bottom of her foot. It took her a second to realise, but she laughed hysterically about it, and lifted her foot into the air. Dan slowly started to slide over the ball of her hot sweaty foot. He slid down the instep and she made some comment about being ticklish, he slid onto the heel, then dropped to the ground. But a second later she stamped on him with her other foot, and watched him do it again, laughing all the way. He looked up at her from the floor, her whole body was glistening, her hair was a mess, and she was sliding one of her shoes back on. She hovered the shoe over him, he looked up at the triangle above him, the treads in it running horizontally, and felt absolute terror about it coming down onto him. But then suddenly she spoke. 

“You're pathetic” She said. “you don't deserve it, you don't deserve my feet, you pathetic little loser. You begged me for this, then you chicken out. For Christs sakes, that girl from the coffee shop was better than you, although she didn't last very long”. She smiled, revelling in her last statement. “I'm going to ruin you” she said finally, as she crushed him beneath her shoe. 

Dan swore he could feel his body spread out between the treads, but before he could think about it his body was smashed flat, and his nervous system shut down as she ground him side to side like a cigarette. 

When he woke up she had her foot across his throat, and he was his full size again, and he seemed to be in the draw under her bed. She didn't speak to him, she didn't even look him in the eye, as soon as she saw he was awake she pushed down on his throat choking him. He started to gag straight away, and she shoved her balled up pink socks into his mouth, they were still wet. She stepped off him and pushed the draw closed. He barely had enough room to fit in there, his face was pushed flat against the bottom of her bed, and he couldn't breath through his nose. He tried to take a breath through his mouth but as soon as he did sweat soaked saliva started running down his throat, and the air that filtered through her socks burned the back of his throat, and he could swear that he could smell them. He heard her moving around the room, getting undressed, and ready to sleep. She pulled the draw out a little, and dropped her pumps in, he thought that if he were in other circumstances he would have come in her room later on to steal those pumps, and the socks in his mouth, but now he was a servant to them, he was beneath them. He heard her climb into bed, and eventually fall asleep. That's where he spent the whole night, in a draw for footwear, tasting and smelling her foot sweat, as his owner slept comfortably in her bed.