- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just something I Am playing with. Not sure if i'll contiune, hwoever I Decited to strea this like a small tv seires. each chapter is an episode. 

 

 

Edwin Alexander Jarvis was a tall thinly veiled man. Standing at an astonishing seven feet tall, he could come off as some would describe as a “formal intimidating” fellow.   He was working for a mysterious short shadowy figure known only as “Mr.Knip” who only wanted to obtain the latest version of Portable Miniaturization Ray [PMR], ver 6.6 has been at the epicenter of a large hidden War. On one side you have 32 year old G. Garfield-Johansson a Sauvé and good looking young man with a spiky trademark hair to boot, at five foot ten he stood as the country’s leading founder on miniaturization and his company Arno Enterprises who lay claim on creating the technology to miniaturize organic matter.  

 On the other side you have  at six foot  two, brown coif hair and always with a charming smile, 34 year old Arthur Smith Jackson CEO of AmeriComp Tech Industries or as everyone called them ACT Industries, who claim that Arno stole their software and tech to create the PMRs. Each releasing versions and prototypes to hospitals with unforeseen side effects, lawsuits, and preemptive strikes on each other, to the point that each company has both created each a team of corporate spies, one of those spies was thought to be “Mr. Knip” at least that’s what Jarvis thought.  As Jarvis entered the small lab at Arno, he saw the latest version, the one that was perfected at least that’s what he was told by “Mr. Knip”.

 

“Jarvis, have you found Lab 616?” Mr. Knip said in the deep distorted voice that made someone of Jarvis nature even fearful. The bright room with its round chrome patterned ceiling and their it was, the PMR, this one was smaller, looked like it had a gold casing with neon blue  streaks upon it and further inspection, the device looked like a merged Razor flip phone and smartphone. It had a little antenna and three buttons, a green “+” a Maroon “-”and a sapphire “o”. Jarvis had to be careful, he didn’t really care for who “Mr. Knip” was as long as he was getting paid to help out his estrange daughter Kathly by sending her to college, he could maybe start a relationship with her, like he always wanted. He can finally retire from the “reinforcement biz.”  As soon as he had the device in his hands alarms started to go off.  Jarvis was used to situations like this, in fact you’d think he get caught for such a tall guy however he simply came prepared for this, he took a small device out of his coat pocket.  The small amtalc device make a pieacring sound that broke the glass in the lab and out Jarvis went.   He then got a call form “Mr.Knip” and the voice broke into a wonderful glee. “did you aquaria the PMR Mr. Jarvis?” Mr. Knip asked. “yes sir. Its already to go, I will meet you at the place that you sent to me. “ Jarvis continued “you do have my pay sir?”

 

“Of Corse I do. “The voice replied as they soon where cut off.  There was a storm settling in Nix City and things weren’t looking good for Jarvis, he went into the Midnight District and under the el Noir bridge was a van with a hooded figure, “Mr. Knip”. Jarvis walked over to the five foot two figure. “Mr. Knip I presume?”  The hooded figured nodded.  Jarvis knew what to do for the exchange; he passed the PMR device to the figure that passed a large bag of cash. Jarvis looked down and opened it up to find golden coins form the local abandon arcade. “What is this?” Jarvis screamed as the hooded figure turned around and revealed that Mr.Knip was none other than a beautiful blonde hair woman in her twenties. She had hazelnut colored eyes and an English accent. Her beauty was breath taking and enough to distract him before he was hit by the blinding light. “Your services are no longer needed, pet.”  Jarvis looked up to see the sky blanking and engulfed in darkness.

 

“Mr. Knip” ‘s real name was Haley Pinkerella Carter and she worked with a small group of women who lost families to the device and companies, now she and her sisterhood of  Moon will strike! Haley lost her father and brother to the device when the y where suffering from tumors in the brain and heart, the device in its first prototype was used for an experimental surgery, the risk where always there however it was the twentieth time they did this.   However when the timer was set down they had 12 hours to do the surgery, instead their clock manufuction and the devices side effects had a rapid loose alteration or known as “quick bigging”. The ship with the doctors resized and the body exploded killing both men and some of the doctors, only two doctor’s survived Dr. Laura Lien and Dr. Lily Katz.  The doctors, sued ACT and Arno however they not only lost, they later found out that  Arno and ACT have bought off justice officials at the time and the doctors, Haley and a few other like mind women began to create a plan and after a few years of planning they are off to crush and gain the justice the sisterhood needed. Now Operation “Uma Thruman” is ready to go.

Chapter End Notes:

feedback is always  great, I hope you enjoy.