- Text Size +

Anonymous asked:
 G-Goddess! D-Down here! C-Careful where you step!! *The microscopic being yelled while waving it's little arms!*

Unfortunately, Maxine was reading a text message and never heard the tiny cries. As she passed, her bare toes descended on the poor anon and they became stuck to the moisture. Her toes were warm and sweaty, as if she had just taken off her shoes.

Within the deep ridges of her soles, the new resident clung to her smooth, coconut-scented skin as they withstood the thundering slams and existence-rattling vibrations of her footfalls. It was going to be a long walk to the desk chair.

 


Anonymous asked: Greetings, Goddess! I hate to be a bother, but our micro civilization is wondering when we may be removed from this "microscope slide" as you called it. We are rapidly running out of supplies!

The ground rumbled as the science goddess’ fingertips came into view. The civilians cried out in joy and terror as gravity shifted and sent them sprawling across the land in the same direction; the slide was being moved.

People were thrown and flung through the street as the slide was maneuvered from its safekeep and carried to the professor’s microscope. Some were even lost to stray air currents from the air conditioner and movements of the giantess’ body.

Finally, the chaos ceased, as Maxine clipped the slide carefully into place underneath the microscope. Those below were recovering, but waved joyfully up at her, recognizing the shape of the lens that watched them.

“Sorry about that, darlings,” her bubbly voice sang down to them, ringing through their tiny bodies, bringing several dozen of them to orgasm on the spot. As citizens collapsed to their knees, overwhelmed, the science goddesses focused her lens and smiled down at them warmly.

 


Anonymous asked: One day you find a tiny pleasing himself in your hiking shoe and he left quite a mess! How do you deal with him??

First, he’ll be cleaning his mess up with his tongue and swallowing every bit of what he licks up, including my sweat and foot grime from my insole.

After that, he’ll have to stay within my shoe for every hiking trip, withstanding the pressure of my walking and climbing for hours on end, several times a month.

What fun! :)

 


Anonymous asked: At least 6 different occasions, Oh Science Goddess! *he humbly kneels before her massive, beautiful body towering above him* Is there anything this tiny speck can do to repay you?

Well, let’s see that number increase, for one thing. ;)

For another, you can clean underneath my fingernails. I’ll shrink you down to a little splinter-sized worker so your tiny hands can get underneath my nails without accidentally hurting my delicate fingertips. ♥

After that, I’d like to keep you in my navel so your little hands can keep my bellybutton and piercing there nice and tidy.

Oh, you’ll be so cute in there! My little tummy resident!

 


Anonymous asked: Can your shrink ray grow along with you? I imagine you slowly growing yourself to skyscraper size while taunting a bunch of shrunken tinies at your toes about their opposite fate, or growing yourself up to a mile and slowly shrinking an entire city of millions to a speck beneath your soles.

Of course! How else would I return to my normal height after a spur of the moment destructive rampage? ;)

The feeling of rushing upward and watching the thousands below you dwindle and tremble, watching you in absolute horror as your view of them blurs because they’ve become just too small to see, ahh~ What bliss!

 


Anonymous asked: what would you do with a small microscopic town found by you on your living room floor??

It had taken weeks for the microbes who had fallen from the giantess’ feet and body, or those who had survived at least, to find one another in the same far corner of the laboratory floor. Their numbers started in the double digits, but within a few months of “experimentation”, Maxine had unintentionally discarded thousands of tiny subjects simply by walking around or losing dead skin cells (which some road to the floor safely like an ant on a leaf in a Disney film) during the day.

They banded together on the cold lab floor and struggled to put together a way to contact their goddess. It took several days, and a lot of collected floor lint, dust, and specks of glitter from her very nails. (These were especially difficult to keep, as more obsessed worshippers would snatch the shards of glitter away from the “notice us” pile to go and enjoy the memory of their goddess in private.)

Eventually, Maxine ended up dropping her cellphone near the group. It hit the floor with a deafening boom, followed by the thunderous sounds of her footsteps. In leaning down to pick up her device, the scientist noticed a pile of dust in the corner. 

Her first thought was to call for the custodians, but she noticed the pile seemed sort of odd. From her pocket she produced a magnifying glass and used it to peer down at the dust.

Those on the floor froze and stared at the sky, stricken in awe at the sight of the goddess’ beautiful eye, magnified to look even larger, hovering over them and watching them. Some began to wave and squeak in excitement! She saw them, at last!

“Looks like some specks got away from me,” said Maxine to herself, though well-aware that they could hear her, even if her voice translated to incoherent, godlike thunder in their tiny ears.

She stood straight and considered what to do with them. They were obviously very hardy, to have survived this long on her own. That meant they could stay at their insignificant heights, surely.. But they mustn’t remain on the floor, she thought. It’s much too cold.

The solution came easily and Maxine smiled as she slipped her foot out of her sandal. The aroma of her peppermint sweat hit them in a humid wave and hundreds of the tiny onlookers fell to their knees in astonishment, overwhelmed by the scent and beauty.

Her foot glistened with perspiration as she brought it over them, allowing their fate to hover overhead for just a moment before it fell.

All at once, the weight of the goddess was upon them. Those unfortunate enough not to end up between the ridges of her feet were mostly crushed, their mangled bodies adhering to the sweat and oil of her flesh. Others were flung up into the vast ridges of her foot’s wrinkles, sticking to the lotion that kept her feet so soft.

Many surviving subjects began to weep in relief. Here they were in their rightful places beneath their goddess’ foot, and they never wanted to leave again.