- Text Size +

anonymous asked: How do you deal with tinies who are say like my height.. a millimeter. Do you keep them in any sort of containment? Or do you just let them run around freely?


Oh, I’ve got all sorts of hiding spots for little bits like you. ;) Tucked beneath my tongue, in my cheek, trapped against or within my nipple, beneath the hood of my clitoris, the dark ring of my taut asshole.. *sigh* Beneath my nails, between my toes, within my ear canals—anywhere really!

That’s the best thing about micros. x) You’re so very small, it takes little effort to trape and keep you! Just a drop of my saliva or cum and I can adhere you to any surface of my body, gluing you in place!

 

 


 Anonymous asked: I have a gift for you science goddess *give you a box wich have a entire universe with lots of people in all the speck size planets ready for worship you"


The professor looked into the box with a blank expression for several seconds, which made the anon nervous, but the sudden broad smile that spread across her face was almost disturbing in its suddenness.

“Another universe to rule,” she said pleasantly. “Thank you, dear. There’s one small adjustment I’d like to make, though, if you wouldn’t mind.”

Before the anon could respond, Maxine had produced her size beam and was shrinking them down. They dwindled to a mere inch in height, at which point the professor plucked them from the floor between her gloved fingertips.

They were brought to her mouth and smooched briefly by lips the size of fenders. 

“My universe just wouldn’t be complete without you, sweetie,” said those pillowy, warm lips. 

The anon was still swooning and blushing when Maxine began shrinking them again. They gasped in shock as her glove expanded out into a purple lot, a football field, then acres and acres of purple for as far as they could see!

The professor observed fondly as her little subject shrank rapidly in her palm. Just before she lost sight of their tiny form, she tipped her hand and send them falling into the box to land on whichever planet they should meet first.

 

 


Zingem (Giantess World) asked: Hi Maxine! Would you be able to fulfill a tiny transgirl’s wish to transition? I’d be your little anus slave forever if you could help! 


The professor grinned, absolutely delighted to have been chosen by this little transgirl to fulfill her transition wish.

"Absolutely, my little princess," said Maxine, charmed. With gloved fingertips she gently plucked the tiny girl from her desk and placed her on the examination table.

As she programmed her Transmogrifficator, Maxine smiled helplessly to herself, saying, “You’re the first person to ask for something like this. I’m very honored!”

Finally, the device was ready. With a nod from Zingem, Maxine zapped her, reforming her body so that her penis is now a cute tiny vagina and her chest inflates outward into a pair of juicy little tits.

As Zingem adjusted, Maxine observed her with glimmering eyes.

"You’re so adorable!" she gushed.

 

 


subiectum (Giantess World) asked: Science goddess?

"H..hi." The one inch guy stands before her with no clothes covering his privates. "D..does your facility provide clothes for tinies? I can’t find any."

I shiver because of the cold.


Hehe, we do, but I’m afraid all the ones I have are made of Fruit Roll-Up materials. :) I know they’ll make a cute outfit for you, though an extra element of.. temptation will have been introduced.. *licks her lips*

 

 


TomSpeedy (Giantess World) asked: Professor, have you considered tying a little man to the inside-front your panties and wearing him all day? If yes, what activities would you do to make him feel the power of your body?


Hehe, a day rarely goes by that I don’t wear a tiny person inside of my panties, as my panties, or simply up inside my pussy like a wiggly tampon. ;) String and all. (For easy removal at the end of the day.)

I very much enjoy hiking. It’s a lot of fun to exert myself exploring the wilderness, quite a calm form of exercise. A tiny person within the inside-front of my panties would be pulled up and squashed face-first into my vaginal lips each time I stretched my legs to climb or step up onto something.

The hike itself, even when I’m not climbing, is pretty tiring and my entire body sweats once I get into it. My panties become drenched in my perspiration, I’m sure the tiny people I trap within them have a hard time breathing at that point. ;) And each breath likely smells like my pussy, a thought which I greatly enjoy.

I’ve been known to strip and fall asleep as soon as I get home, so there’s a good chance my little panty resident will end up on the floor, glued to the crotch of my undies by my sweat and cunt fluids. ^_^

Thank you all for your questions! ♥