- Text Size +


Anonymous asked: Goddess, will you please destroy me in whatever dominating and cruel way you see fit? Think of me as stress relief.


Maxine took the anon and several others and bound them together into an arching shape along the inside of what seemed to be a retainer for someone’s teeth. Her jaw seemed tense, her usual smile faded to a small frown of concentration.

“The human jaw muscles, when used together, can generate great force. The incisors, fifty-five pounds of pressure,” she said, looking none of them in the eye as she programmed her Transmogrifficator™ 2000. “The molars, up to two-hundred pounds of pressure.”

None of the tiny subjects in the retainer mold knew whether or not she expected a response but they were too enchanted by her to speak a word. Her enormous hands working above them, so huge and graceful, and even further above those carefully focused, honeyglow eyes.

Zzap! The volunteers were confused. She’d sent a Transmogriffication ray across all of them, but no change had become apparent.

“Your durability has been brought to a specific setting,” explained Maxine. Those slender fingers lifted the retainer and brought it to her mouth.

The subjects looked on in awe and terror at the shimmering pink lips which would hold them captive for several hours to come, possibly even for the rest of their lives, however much longer that may be..

Maxine slipped the retainer into her mouth, the floor of it resting against her lower teeth. There was only a brief moment between their arrival and Maxine’s lips closing for the shrunken subjects to gaze up in horror at the pearly white boulders that began to descend upon them.

Just as Maxine’s molars began to close in on and apply pressure to the people closest to the outer ends of the arches, her lips closed completely, engulfing the lot of them in hot, humid darkness.

The goddess’ upper teeth closed in on them and pressed their tiny bodies hard into the thick plastic below them. The ridges of her teeth had them at awkward, almost painful angles. 

She went back to work.

As she finished up her daily tasks, Maxine ground her teeth into the newly-made mouth guard. 

She’d had a migraine for nearly an hour, but an abundance of fiscally mandatory clients that day had kept her from getting to her necessary work. The aggravation drove her to grind her teeth, and her jaw had been getting sore. Thankfully, the new mouth guard was doing a great job to absorb the pressure.

Inside her mouth, the tinies groaned and squirmed uselessly. The force only kept increasing, and their durability kept them from being crushed but they could only wonder just how much stress their modified bodily structures could take. 

On top of the immense load on their bodies, her saliva was gushing over the walls of the retainer and filling it rapidly. They choked on and swallowed as much as they could, all while their goddess’ teeth worked them harder and harder into plastic.

Over time, Maxine’s frustration grew, as did the amount of force with she clenched her jaw. Eventually, her subjects’ bodies began to implode under the pressure. 

Crunching bones and the taste of blood and viscera mixed with her saliva let the professor know that it was time to add more subjects. The sensation of feeling their bodies give way to her teeth was somewhat of a relief, but it would be a while before her excedrin kicked in, and there was a lot more work to be done.

 

 


Anonymous asked: Oh great science goddess, would you mind turning me into something to sexually pleasure several giants at once? I'd love to make as many of you happy like that :3. Also, how would you use me/let others use me?


image

Maxine grinned and zapped the anon without a word. She had been waiting for this kind of inspiration to come along. 

They then found themselves feeling very heavy and sort of strangely bent back in an arc. The professor’s slender fingers wrapped around the two thick, phallic ends of the anon’s newly-transformed body and they both shivered, though one more visibly than the inanimate other.

She was fascinated with her new toy, and ran her tongue along the tip of one end before dragging it down the entire length of the first shaft and up the other, thinking.

“You know,” she murmured, mostly to herself but somewhat to the anon as well. “Nathan might be into pegging..”

Her vision unfocused momentarily as she imagined the outcome of such an experiment. The double-sided purple dildo strap-on anon could only watch and wonder.

After several pensive moments, the professor smiled and set the anon aside to begin removing her panties. Instead of tossing aside the garment once she had removed it, Maxine kissed it and slipped it into her pocket.

She then lifted the anon again and looked them over. 

“Now, which end do I get..” she mused aloud, turning the rubbery anon in her hands and smiling.

Perhaps she somehow knew exactly what she was doing, or maybe it was just dumb  luck on both of their parts. Maxine closed her eyes and took one end of the dildos into her mouth, sucking at the tip, which was once the anon’s feet and her hot tongue slicking across them was ticklish and exhilarating. 

She did this again with the other end, and nodded to herself in confirmation. “Gotcha,” she whispered as the purple tip was removed from her mouth.

Without further ado, the science goddess lifted her right leg and propped it onto her desk chair (and her foot on the sitting-upon tiny’s face) to slip one hand beneath her skirt and part her pussy lips. The dildo anon was astonished and would have gone silent if they hadn’t already been transformed into something without vocal chords.

The tip of the dildo facing her pussy was once the anon’s head and face, and they felt the heat and wetness of her lips press against them and pass over them in a hot, tight wave which consumed them as the dildo was pushed fully inside, up to the hilt of that end, to the anon’s waist.

Maxine shivered and sighed, her walls clenching tightly around the new insertion as she calmed herself and ran her hand up the length of the other end, the entire other synthetic dick she now sported.

“And now,” she murred, fixing the straps in place around herself and standing straight. “To find someone to join us..”

 


 

Anonymous asked: Could I be turned into lotion for you to put on your big feet?


Ooh, I’d love that! Yes, thank you!

*Zzap! The anon is transformed into a small jar of coconut and lime foot lotion.*

^.^ I usually stick with peppermint and eucalyptus, but I’m getting into the summer spirit! Coconut and lime is favorite summery scent.

*She dips her gloved fingers into the jar and scoops up a generous amount of the fragrant anon. Then, very slowly and carefully, she begins massaging them into her warm left foot, then her right. Soon, about a fourth of the anon’s being as been spread around and absorbed into her feet, toes and ankles, leaving them silky soft and with a pleasant tropical aroma.*