- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

((Thank you for the lovely responses so far! Please feel free to ask Maxine a question via review!))


Anonymous asked: Not sure if already asked, but suppose there is a certain tiny out there who would be considering it an honor and nothing less than that to live under your toenails as a permanent dirt cleaner. No need to supply any equipment though, I'll just lick it away if you would be interested in such a slave.


Goodness me, what a dutifully-spoken little volunteer. ;) Science goddess like.

*zzap! The anon is shrunken down to a sixteenth-of-an-inch speck. As they gasp and become excited over their new size, their goddess’ enormous, theater-sized toes begin drumming on the floor in impatience. The drumming causes the smallest of air currents from her movement, and this is enough to knock the anon onto their back.*

Woops. ;) Sorry about that. Now, go ahead and choose your new home.

*Maxine keeps still as the anon gets to their feet and makes an open-armed beeline for her biggest toe. They scramble eagerly up under the glittery pink nail and disappear to service her for the rest of their puny life.*

Mm.. ^_^ Very appreciated, dear.

 


Anonymous asked: I'm a tiny speck man with no home or food. Do you take homeless subjects? I promise to not steal xD


A tiny speck man, him? Well, I’ve just given my right toenail to a different anon, but you can occupy the left.

With your new job as my toenail cleaner, you’ll have a home and plenty of food. ^_^

 


smuttymcsmutpants (Tumblr) asked: Forgive me if I'm looking a gift giantess in the mouth, Professor, but your facility's research is quite extensive: how do you stay funded? :O


Well, every so often we do have celebrities and/or very wealthy people contact us for certain services. ;) I can be a bit opportunistic, so when these situations arise, I begin negotiations.

However, it doesn’t take much effort on my part. Once a macrophile with a fat wallet and a hard on gets a goal in mind, it’s really more difficult to stop them from paying you.

All I have to do is show them my shrink beam, maybe expand my ass and chest a bit, subtly of course, just to give them a taste of what they could have.

Within five minutes it’s usually..

 


themaskedlover1969 (Tumblr) asked: Professor, is it true that tinies are some of, if not, the best sexual toys for pleasure? If there is a different kind you'd like to use why? -nestles between your cleavage waiting for a response.-


Tut tut, little one.

*She plucks him from her breasts and places him on the examination table.*

Always ask the goddess before you climb into her bodice. ;)

*With two fingers, she turns him around to face away from her.*

Time-out for you, no looking at my majesty. 

Now, for your question—yes, no, and allow me to explain. ^_^

Tinies are, without a doubt, the best toys for sexual pleasure! Especially when you bring transformation into the mix. 

You never have to buy anything! Just create or find a premade 3D structure online, program your transmogrifficator, and zap! Cellphone cover? There you go! Need a new pair of socks, panties, bra, retainer? Zap, zap, zap, it’s all yours!

Use tinies to do more things to other tinies! Link them together, make them stretchy, use them as wiggly anal beads! Slip one on your favorite dick and give them both a ride, it’s that easy!

;) I’m starting to sound like an infomercial—that is hilarious.

That is hilarious.

I hereby interrupt my answer to your question to talk about macro/microphilia infomercials.

Tired of not getting stepped on? Is your husband’s head just too darn big to devour with your pussy? Not getting enough breast pressure on your epidermis?

*A man tries clumsily to slip himself underneath women’s feet and ends up tripping them every time. He shakes his head in shame. A woman sits on her husband’s face, pouting and nodding sadly. One woman sighs in discontent as another drops her tits onto her face, and they simply rest lightly on her forehead.*

Maybe you can already change size, but that’s it! Uh oh, better watch out! You’re pretty fragile at this height!

*A tiny trans man scurries with a cry away from a stampede of giant feet. He presses himself against a wall for safety, then sighs in relief as the stampede passes by. Immediately after, a door flings open and splats him into the wall.*

Well, not anymore, with the all-new Transmogriffcator 2000!

Change your size!

Change your shape!

Increase your durability! All with the Transmogrifficator 2000!

Just program your Transmogrifficator 2000 with any 3D model, size setting, or concentrated expansion mode, and let the fun begin!

Friends and loved ones alike will marvel at your tiny boyfriend. Your tiny boyfriend will marvel at your enormous size! Your enormous size will be even more marvelous with some expansion in the chest and backside. ;)

Yes, anyone can use the Transmogrifficator 2000! Granted they’re able to produce enough force to activate the buttons. 

Always use your Transmogrifficator 2000 with a buddy or partner! Safety first!

*ZZAP!*