- Text Size +

 


Anonymous asked: I feel dirty and pry-y asking this kind of a weird question, but... it's probably comparably really normal--I was just wondering what kind pf pubic hair style You prefer to maintain?


 

 

In the labs, this is a completely reasonable question. ;) So long as you realize that it’s invasive and weird to ask people outside of the lab, you’re not dirty or pry-y at all!

Before I opened the lab, I was usually bare, but then little volunteers became disappointed by the lack of foliage. Not to mention, more of them would simply fall off of me for lack of handholds. x) It’s funny in retrospect but it was sometimes a hindrance then.

These days I keep a neat trim. Every so often an artistic tiny will offer to sculpt neat designs out of my pubic hair. ;) He has to do this while I sleep because it takes him hours and if I’m awake, I can’t stop masturbating with him. Tiny feet all over my mound like that, how could I consciously resist?

 

 


Anonymous asked:I've stuck on thinking about going through You and out of Your bladder since that ask the other day, and I was wondering... would You ever keep a tiny in Your urethra for any amount of time?

 

 


 

Sure! I love to keep little test subjects in/on most any area of my body. Except maybe my lungs, brain and eyeballs. Better keep out of my sinuses for the most part, too, it sounds disorienting. ;)

How long would you like to stay in my warm, tight little tube of a urethra? An hour, a day a week? Be careful staying in there for more than an hour, or I might forget about you entirely. ^_^ Then you’d be trapped inside of me, at the mercy of my urine flow and sexual experiments, possibly for the rest of your life!

I’m sure it wouldn’t be such a terrible life, though. You’ll have my body heat to warm you, and my heart beat to soothe you. All day long you would be rocked and massaged by my body as I went about my day. And, sometimes, you’ll get hit with a hot stream of my piss to remind you whose little forgotten toy you are. 

Your life would belong to my cunt. ;) Which is always a good thing to think about.

 

 


roxithegiant (Tumblr) asked: So what would you do to a test subject of they were... uncooperative? I guess would be an appropriate term. How would you deal with such a problem?


 

Oh, I get those all the time. You just have to break them. :) Not literally but in a way that destroys their willpower.

The best way to do this is so dominate their little body with as little effort as possible. When they finally understand how hopeless it is to struggle, they’re much easier to work with.

I might tuck someone into my pocket at first, likely the breast pocket of my lab coat. Because I enjoy a snug fit, just the weight of one of my breasts is enough to pin a tiny helplessly between the fabric of my pocket. I won’t have to lift a finger to allow the full girth of my tit to squish and squeeze them towards submission. By the end of a long day of work, they’re usually more compliant. ;)

Some tinies are stubborn and require more intense “lessons”, so to speak.

I’ve had to transform little people into toe rings, butt plugs, belly button rings, contact lenses, cell phone covers, bra straps, you name it. If it’s something I use in my every day life, and a tiny thinks they’re still their own person, they’ll literally become my property.

For as long as I feel like, I might wear them in my navel or around my toe, or in my earlobe as a cute earring. I’ve used people as hair clips, nail gems, make up brushes and applicators. Anyone can be anything through the power of science!

Whenever I remember to transform my mini volunteers back into their little human forms, I usually find they’re much more eager to do as told. ;)

I hope this answers your question!