- Text Size +

 


 

Anonymous asked: Greetings, Science Goddess. I've only just found your blog, but I would gladly end my days as a minuscule girl in your possession, either as an inch-tall morsel for either godliness between your legs, or as a microbe sentenced to be lost to your massive beauty under a toe, in your mouth, your ear, eyebrow, or wherever I might end up. Thank you for your blog, Goddess!

 


 

 

I was JUST wondering when a tiny cis girl might enter my lab!

You’ll definitely be going in my mouth first. One of my favorite sensations is to spread my wet, slick tongue across a dry minigirl’s breasts, lubricating her with my saliva. I can never help suckling on those tiny chests like little lollipops. ;) 

Itty bitty titties on my big, hot tongue, a minigirl squeaking and moaning in my hands, mmh, definitely a favorite experiment technique.

As my first little lady toy, you’re going to be VERY busy. 

After I’ve used your diminutive body as candy (be prepared to get sucked on for hours), I’ll let you use your tongue on me instead and drop you into my shoes. ;)

I use peppermint foot lotion because it makes it easier for my little foot slaves to breathe under there, and I’m told it makes my soles taste like delicious salty candy canes. x) Please, lick up your fill, you’ll be under my powerful feet for a while.

In fact, I had better feel that little tongue between my toes plenty. I love having the areas between my toes licked. It’s almost like I can feel it in my pussy. *-* 

The day a tiny volunteer learns to make me cum with only foot stimulation will be the day I choose a favorite pet.

Back to you, though. ;) My little sweet, you won’t perish. I’m going to make your little body nice and indestructible, so you can worship and service my goddess form for the rest of your days~

Oh, and you’re welcome. ;)

 

 

 


TinyKB asked: I've always dreamed about being shrunk to nearly micro size by a sexy goddess scientist, teased and observed under her microscope while she enjoys towering above me and cultivating me inside one of her petri boxes. My ground would tremble along with her powerful laughter, and when she's done observing me she would deposit me on her enormous body to test how my infinitesimal body would acclimate to this new environment of hers... Do you think you could be this goddess scientist? :) (From France)

 


 

 

I already am. ;) I’d love to place a little man between a pair of microscope slides, not to crush him, but to press his body flat and spread eagle between the glass. Then I’d slip him into my microscope and peer down into it at him, scrutinizing his tiny form, smirking at his size and how easily I’ve trapped his entire form between two thin slivers of carbon.

With tweezers of course, you’d be placed in a tiny dish. You’d look up in complete awe as I straddled your tiny world, panties off, my round, hot pussy taking up your entire world. It’ll be as if an entire planet of pure, massive cunt was hovering above you, just looking for the right moment to gobble you up.

It wouldn’t, though. Instead I would slip my fingers to my clit and labia and masturbate until I came all over the exam table and your dish. A splash of my splendid cum would be your only food and sustenance, and supplied fresh daily.

Once I bore of this game, I’ll begin to feed you one last time, but instead of cumming into your dish I would drop my ass and grind my bare pussy lips against your entire little world. You would become adhered to my body by my sweet juices, and that would be it for you. ;)

I hope you enjoy being a tiny speck in my panties.

 

 


 

Anonymous asked: Hello there, so I hear you do all sorts of experiments. I am but a humble man curious of this lab work. If I were to volunteer for anything you pleased, what would be your choice?

 


 

 

Right now I really need something to help wake me up! I should try some warm up exercises to get the blood flowing.

To help with said blood flow, perhaps you could add a little stimulation as incentive. I’d tuck you into my panties and press your body along the length of my soft pussy lips. Then I’d tug on my exercise shorts, which are rather tight, so your face and body will be pressed into my labia somewhat. At least you don’t have to worry about falling!

What you do have to worry about is what happens when my workout begins.

For you it begins with an increased of pressure. Smush! Relax. Smush! Relax. This is how it feels when I bend over to touch my toes and stretch, my body folding over itself gently, pushing you hard against me.

Then the taut material of my shorts will pull tight and force your head to turn back and forth as I twist and stretch. Stick your tongue out during as much of this as possible, I’m going to love feeling your little face nuzzling my clit against your volition.

With the jumping jacks comes the real trouble. When my jump begins, gravity will pull you down away from my warm vagina and you’ll feel yourself launching into the air briefly. As I land, the sound of my impact will thunder around you and the shock of it will have your body bouncing between the stretchy material of my shorts and the softness of my vaginal lips.

This will happen repeatedly for several minutes. You’ll lose track of time, of course, as your only lucid experience will be being tossed up and down helplessly as I grow wet and soak you in my arousal fluids and sweat.

Once I’ve gotten myself woken up, I’ll take a quick break for water and use that time to poke and prod you through my shorts until I manage to stuff you into my pussy.

Because it would be time for my kegels.

The inner walls of my cunt would clamp around your body like a dog with a bone and squish you with incredible force. Each squeeze would last anywhere from fifteen to thirty seconds, with twenty seconds in between for you to squirm and catch your breath.

By the end of my workout, you’re going to be dripping with my juices and scent before I’ve even used you to cum. ;)