- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while. ;)

 


Anonymous asked: Do you can think of a scenario where i end up (transformed) as your Cum?

 

 


Mmm, yes~

 

*zaps the anon, shrinking them down to a mere half inch in height* Today you’re going to get a little anatomy lesson as well.

*gently picks them up between her massive thumb and forefinger to carry them to her science bed (the bed within her lab)* You see, vaginal ejaculation is produced through the urethra via what’s called the Skene gland.

*sits on the bed and hikes up her dress to reveal her pussy, before placing them on the bedspread in front of her massive cunt*

Look closely, dear speck. *uses her gloved fingers to spread her labia and lift the inner lips just slightly, to reveal her urethra* Yes, we cum from the same area from which we urinate as well. ^.^ And we don’t urinate from the vagina. *snickers*

You, tiny one, are going to be absorbed here. *circling her urethra with her fingertip* Into the Skene gland, where you’ll be transformed into my cum the next time I orgasm.

*scoops them up again with her free hand’s index fingertip* I hope you’re ready, cutie. *lowers her fingertip and begins massaging them into her urethra, giggling a bit at the sensation as their struggles fade, their body melting peacefully to be absorbed by her glands and reformed*

Mmm~ I’ll be seeing you again very soon.

 


Anonymous asked: Science Goddess, if I or another tiny requested you finish us off by having us drown in your foot sweat, do you think you'd be able to find a way to make it happen?

 

 


Quite easily, love. ;) A teeny micron like you doesn’t stand a chance against the droplets of sweat left behind when I lift my foot from my sandals.

 

Even being on the floor wouldn’t save you. I’ll pull my dripping foot out of my sandal and step right on you to get your body stuck to my sweaty flesh.

I won’t even notice you struggling to resurface from within the droplet, for your tiny tiny life.

 


Anonymous asked: Can I throw a mouth party? It'll be fun, you're invited too!

 

 


I appreciate the invite, but mouth parties with me don’t tend to last very long. ;) Party snacks are never enough for my appetite, you see.

 

But don’t let that stop you from throwing one. I’ll just be taking an open-mouthed nap over here, beside this refreshing cocktail.

 


Anonymous asked: It's great that you're back!!!! In light of this, I would like to offer myself to be transformed into something for your use. (Maybe a bath sponge or something ;D)

 

 


 

I’ve got a great idea for you, little one! *zzap!* There, now you’re nice and tiny and pliable like rubber. ;) Perfect for what I’ve got in mind.

*slips the tiny over the mouth of a soda bottle ass-first and pushes them down so that the top lip of the bottle emerges from their mouth, rendering them trapped in place as the top to her drink bottle*

Lovely. *wraps her hand around them and lifts the bottle to drink, the icy liquid cooling the plastic inside of them as it flows to meet her lips, which wrap around their face to suck and kiss the drink out of them*

 

 

 


Anonymous asked: I would like to cuddle with you

 

 


 

Of course, dear! *scoops them up and hugs them to her chest* ♥!

 

Chapter End Notes:

^.^