- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I felt a small return to the relationship between Lizzy and Louise was warranted.

Be warned, this chapter contains a couple of very bloody scenes.

Lizzy woke from her nightmares with a start. She sat upright, sweat pooling in the small of her exposed back as her fingers gripped the silk of her sheets.

She breathed heavily, her small breasts rising and falling. The room around her was cloaked in darkness, lit only by the red glow of the numbers on the alarm clock.

4:53am.

Shit!

Lizzy threw aside the fuchsia silk panties she slept beneath, the scent of her goddess’ sex hanging heavy upon the fabric. Her hair hung in loose dreadlocks, matted by Louise’s cum from her games the night before.

High above the bars of her cage, Louise stirred in her sleep. The sound of her rolling against her sheets echoed like thunder. She would be waking soon and would punish her slave severely if she failed to complete her task.

Her feet padded lightly on the blue plastic base as she crossed the cage that had held her for what seemed like a lifetime.

Her destination was a small plastic container, an old medicine capsule that lurked in the corner of her home. An air hole had been poked in the end and the faint sound of sobbing leaked through it.

A shriek sounded inside as Lizzy stood over it. She took a deep breath, they could feel her footsteps.

The contents cried louder as she lifted it from the floor, twisting off the top to reveal the tiny bodies of a shrunken man and woman.

Lizzy looked down at them with sad eyes, her expression empty.

Both began to beg as she reached out to them. There was nothing she could do.

‘I’m sorry,’ she sighed as she lifted the woman from the capsule with one hand. The man’s protests were hushed as she closed the lid and set it back on the floor.

‘Please,’ the woman begged, ‘don’t do this, have mercy, please!’

‘I’m sorry,’ Lizzy repeated, her eyes emotionless.

Louise had been very clear on what she wanted. The woman’s cries became muffled as Lizzy smothered her head in her hand. She barely paused, closing her fist on the screaming creature.

Her head popped quickly, the bones crunching as blood seeped through her fingers. She sobbed quietly as she opened her hand, weeping for the ruined woman within.

‘I helped you’, she whispered, ‘please, know that, I showed mercy.’

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she opened her mouth and bit into the dead woman’s shoulders.

Louise had been very clear on what she wanted.

Lizzy had been ordered to bite off her arms, her legs then finally her head. That she was able to grant the woman a quick death was a tiny act of defiance, the only thing she had left.

She swallowed and took her second bite, severing a right arm.

Blood splattered her chest, dripping across her flat stomach. Despite these months of torture her body was as pristine as ever. Her curse healed everything Louise inflicted upon her  it could do nothing for the horrors that dwelled in her mind.

She looked up to the clock, 4:57am.

Shit shit! Louise would wake any second.

Lizzy chewed quickly, snatching at the remaining limbs and swallowing them whole. Blood soaked her hands, her arms and her face. She was an animal, nothing more than a savage thing.

Louise had ordered that the second man be humiliated, be tormented and degraded by her pet before being killed in whatever manner Lizzy saw fit. Lizzy had never held any intention of torturing her victim; she had to do enough of that when her goddess was watching.

Still chewing she threw the mangled torso aside. It bounced once, a trail of blood behind it.

Lizzy swallowed hard as she removed the lid of the capsule and drew the man from his prison. He screamed louder than ever, a horrid primal sound that rumbled from his very soul. Vomit spilled from his lips, covering his chest as he looked up into the eyes of death.

She held him in her hand for a moment, granting him as much life as she could.

The tiny man raked at his hair in madness, the blood of his wife soaking from the giantess’ hand to cover his skin. ‘Why are you doing this?’ he raged at the gore covered demon above him.

‘I’m sorry,’ she whispered, ‘I have no choice.’

She tipped her hand, sending him falling to the plastic floor. He fell badly, his leg snapping audibly.

Lizzy already held her foot above him, ready to strike. He crawled pathetically, still begging her as he dragged himself away from her.

‘I’m sorry,’ she sobbed for a final time before bringing her foot down hard upon his back.

He exploded instantly, a fountain of gore splattering either side of her foot. His blood bubbled through her toes as she twisted her foot back and forth. Her tears fell amongst his remains.

The sound of the alarm struck her like a physical blow.

‘Oh god,’ she whimpered as a vast, manicured hand reached out and slammed into the alarm, silencing it.

Lizzy hurried across her cell and fell to her knees. She bowed deeply, her forehead almost touching the floor.

There was a squeak as Louise sat up, the sound hitting Lizzy deep within her stomach. Louise clicked on the light and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Lizzy shivered, her teeth chattering with fear.

Louise’s feet hit the floor with a boom. ‘Oh god,’ Lizzy whispered again, blinking tears from her eyes.

She dared not look up without permission.

Her goddess yawned, the bed squeaking again as it was released from her weight.

Louise’s footsteps shook the world, each one a terrible thunderclap.

‘Morning slave,’ her silky voice purred down from the heavens, ‘I see you’ve been having fun.’

Lizzy lifted her head, staring into the pristine face of evil, ‘Yes Goddess.’

Louise smile spread as she regarded her blood covered slave and the ruined bodies of the insects behind her. ‘I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, you’ll have to tell me all about it later on.’

Lizzy nodded, ‘Yes Goddess.’

‘I’m looking forwards to it, I hope you were creative. We don’t want you getting lazy, do we?’

‘No Goddess,’ Lizzy squeaked.

‘Good.’ There was a screech of metal as Louise unclasped the door to her cell. ‘I’m going to get changed into my gym kit, you know what to do.’

Louise stood, rising impossibly large above her pet before striding away.

Lizzy climbed the bars of her cage wearily and swung herself through the hatch and into her goddess’ bedroom. She crossed carpet slowly, her eyes low.

Louise’s pink Nike’s brooded before her.

She climbed over the toe and scurried up the laces. She must hurry, Louise would be angry if she was not ready and in position when she returned.

Lizzy dropped into the shoe and crawled across the sole, following the dark footprint that stained the cream fabric. The scent of Louise’s sweat filled the cave, tainting the air.

The first footstep rumbled through the floor as she threw herself onto her back, her head resting between the first and second toes.

A second footfall boomed, followed by a third and a forth.

‘Oh god,’ Lizzy whispered, ‘oh god.’

She wept silently as Louise’s shadow fell across the mouth of the shoe, sealing her in darkness.

Louise grinned widely as she began another day.