- Text Size +

She walked towards them, each footstep slow and deliberate. They would feel the vibrations from each footfall shivering through them, the sounds of her steps booming in their ears. They didn’t even try to run as her converse clad feet settled on either side of them. From their sitting position they were almost as tall as the white stripe that ran about the side of her sole. Pathetic insects.

Louise stood over them, dominating their world. The two Shrinkys, a man and a woman both dirty and dishevelled, looked up at her with eyes filled with awe and fear. They shivered, clutching each other and trying to cover their nakedness. They were too weak to try and escape her and they knew as well as she did that they would be caught and crushed with a single step.

Her pink tinted lips spread as she smirked down at them. ‘Well, well, well,’ she taunted, ‘looks like the early bird catches the worms.’ A look of puzzlement fluttered across her face. Did she really just say that? How lame! She was glad nobody other than the Shrinkys heard that and they would be dead soon anyway.

She shifted her right foot slightly, her ankle taking some of her weight. The sole of her shoe lifted a fraction from the floor. The Shrinkys squeaked and scuttled towards her other foot. To them it was a void of darkness opening like a maw before them. Louise loved how such a casual movement inspired such fear within them. She nibbled her bottom lip.

‘Don’t be scared,’ she smiled down at them. Her foot settled back onto the carpet, the rubber creaking menacingly. ‘There’s no reason to be scared anymore, soon it will be all over. I’m going to kill you.’

Louise laughed as a faint wail of despair reached her ears. The woman broke into tears, her shoulders shaking as sobs raked her miniscule body. The man wrapped his arms tightly around her and looked up at her with a look that could almost have been defiant. He shouted something at her, his grubby features reddening with anger.

Louise heard nothing but squeaks, not that anything this insect could say would change the mind of his Goddess. She checked her watch, 05:05. Shit. She was running out of time. No doubt the Sunday morning club were already on their way. Driving their SUVs two blocks to gossip on the machines. She would have to deal with them quickly.

The man had ceased shouting and had turned to comforting his companion as she began to move. They both cried in fear and scrambled away as she lifted her foot and swung it menacingly above their heads.

Louise’s eyes were filled with fire as her converse overtook them. She bit her lip a little harder to quell her excitement as she began to lower her rubber sole onto them. She imagined them now, squeaking in the darkness as they scrambled to escape the shadow of her foot. She laughed at the idea, like they could ever escape her. Her tiny foot was massive to them, a terrible and unstoppable force that filled the sky.

They were still beneath her as her shoe descended mercilessly towards the ground. One inch, they would be ducking now, scuttling towards the edge of her shadow in a desperate bit for survival. Half an inch, now crawling, pulling themselves across the carpet like the insects they were. A quarter of an inch, Louise was amazed by her self control. No doubt they would both be pinned in place, gasping for air as they were squashed beneath her weight. All she has to do was twitch her foot and...

Crunch.

Louise gasped, her glossy lips parting as their bodies were liquefied beneath her. The sound of their tiny bones popping was like the sweetest of music to her ears. Her chest rose and fell with excitement, her nipples hardening as she twisted her converse clad foot back and forth, smearing their remains into the carpet.

A pleasurable warmth blossomed between her legs. This was it. This was as close as she could get to what she craved. Beneath her foot a man and a woman, lovers in Louise’s twisted mind, had had their lives extinguished. They had been helpless as she had stepped on them, mere bugs destroyed by the simple footfall of a Goddess.

She bent her knee, pulping them into the carpet. Nothing would remain of them, their bones powder, their flesh liquidised. Her lip trembled with excitement as she lifted her foot. The floor squelched wetly as her weight was removed.

A reddish brown smear stained the carpet, a streak as long has her middle finger barely recognisable against the expanse of grey.

She smiled to herself, her body tingling with pleasure. Louise bobbed on the balls of her feet. What an amazing start to the day, surely nothing could be better than this on a Sunday morning?

Louise stepped towards the running machine, stealing a last look at the remains of her victims before beginning her work out. There was nothing left of the miserable little-

Movement.

Louise gasped with surprise as she saw something twitch in the centre of the bloodstain.

Impossible. How did one of them survive? She nudged the flattened mess with the tip of her shoe.

It was the woman. The tiny creature squeaked in pain as her shoe crashed into her, sending her sprawling across the carpet trailing gore behind her.

Her skin was stained red with blood but she seemed unharmed, certainly all her limbs were still miraculously attached.

Louise felt her heart skip in her chest. No way. Maybe she had finally found one?

Her smile split her face as she lifted her foot again. She would have to be sure.

The sole of Louise’s foot slammed into the floor with a definite thud. She leaned forwards, grinding her heel atop the tiny woman, allowing the treads of her converse to shred her flesh as she put every effort into utterly destroying her.

Louise lifted her shoe and angled the ball of her foot atop the bloodied lump, waiting for any sign of movement. Time crawled by as she watched with wide eyes. Her breathing was shallow, her heartbeat racing as her eyes bored into the tiny creature.

It twitched. Like a snake Louise struck, driving the ball of her foot into her. Her calf muscle bulged as she twisted her foot back and forth. Surely nothing could survive such an onslaught? Nothing but a Resilient.

For the final time Louise stepped off of her victim. She watched, her expression hungry. She grinned widely as she stood over the remains of the tiny creature. An apex predator alert and waiting for the kill.

The flesh shivered. Slowly a head formed from the wreckage, a torso sliding into place behind it. Limbs trickled from the newly formed body, twitching before folding back on themselves. The tiny woman hugged herself, rocking back and forth as she sobbed in Louise’s shadow.

‘Fuck yes!’ she cheered, leaping for joy, her fist punching the air. The woman whimpered with fear as Louise’s shoes thudded back onto the carpet.

‘What was that?’ Louise’s smile was deadly as she cocked her head theatrically, her perfect eyebrows raised. She held her hand to her ear, ‘Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that?’

The little woman looked up at her, her mind consumed with fear. She threw up her arms, pleading as Louise reached down to grab her. Her hand swallowed her.

Louise drew her to her brilliant white grin. The woman squealed as she opened her hand, tipping her backwards to collapse across her palm. ‘No, no, please, no,’ she begged.

‘Shut up,’ Louise commanded, glaring down at her.

‘No, please, please, don’t,’ she cried.

‘I said shut the fuck up!’ she shouted, her voice hitting the tiny creature like a physical blow.

The girl shrieked and fell silent. Her eyes white and her body trembling as she lay like a baby mouse in Louise’s hand.

‘Good,’ Louise smirked, ‘that’s better. Now, what is your name?’

‘What? I don’t, I don’t, please,’ the girl began to babble again.

‘I said what is your name?’ Louise raised her voice again, ‘Seriously, if you don’t start doing as you are told I’m going to bite your fucking legs off!’

‘No please,’ the girl began before Louise silenced her with a raised eyebrow. She girl bowed her head, her bare chest fluttering as she tried to control her breathing. ‘Lizzy,’ she eventually admitted, ‘my name is Lizzy. Lizzy Greenhaur’

‘Lizzy!’ Louise beamed, ‘there was that so hard?’

Lizzy stared back at her mutely.

‘I asked you a question,’ Louise scowled, her eyes narrowing.

Lizzy shook her head vigorously, her matted hair flying across her shoulders.

‘Good.’ Louise smiled at her, her teeth flashing again in the bright white light of the gym, ‘Hi Lizzy Greenhaur, I’m Louise and that’s the last time anyone is ever going to say your name.’

The girl’s cries were muffled as Louise smothered her in her fist. Her heart was singing as she practically skipped to the stainless steel bench by the water cooler. Within her grasp the girl fluttered helplessly, adding to Louise’s euphoria.

She sat down and opened her hand, letting the girl crash painfully onto the carpet. Lizzy rolled onto her back, shivering violently as she looked up at the giant girl that smiled down at her.

Louise leaned forwards, ignoring her new toy while silently hoping she would dare to run. If she so much as thought about trying to escape her Louise would make her suffer more than she could even imagine. She laughed; of course she was going to do that anyway.

Lizzy rose slowly to her feet, clutching her naked body as she watched her slowly unlace her shoe. The tiny creature followed the swoop of the laces with wide eyes, the movement of Louise’s fingers hypnotising her. Her toes twitched within her converse. She ached to break the little girl beneath them.

She lifted her foot slightly, the squeak of rubber causing her captive to let out the tiniest whimper of fear. Louise’s smile widened, coiling slightly into a sadistic sneer. Lizzy may think she was afraid now but she had no idea what future horrors lay in store for her.

The knot in her laces had just unravelled when Lizzy spoke, ‘What, what are you going to do with me?’ she asked, her trembling voice barely audible.

Louise’s perfectly shaped eyebrow raised, a storm cloud of barely contained rage settling upon her heart shaped face. She laughed, her eyes rising to the ceiling in disbelief, her hand flying to rest against her chest, ‘Errm I’m sorry what? Did you just fucking speak to me?’ She leaned back towards the shiver creature, ‘I don’t believe it, seriously? Did you seriously just dare to fucking speak to me without my permission?’

She swept her foot sideways, the side of her shoe crashing into the girl as she tried to answer. Lizzy cried out in pain as she was knocked on to the carpet. Louise stamped down heavily next to her as she tried to stand, the vibration causing to topple to her knees.

‘Stay on your knees,’ Louise commanded, lifting the sole of her foot to hover just inches from Lizzy’s head, ‘Don’t you ever fucking speak again without my permission, do you understand me?’

Lizzy nodded, her bedraggled hair hanging limp across her bare shoulders, silent tears falling from her eyes. ‘Yes,’ she murmured.

Louise’s shoe crashed into the side of her head, collapsing her skull and tearing her torso. The ruined girl toppled sideways, her body convulsing as it rebuilt her. ‘What was that?’ she shouted, her voice crackling with anger.

 ‘Y-yes!’ Lizzy sobbed, her jaw and mouth clicking back into place.

Louise stood sharply, darkness burning in her eyes. She lifted her still tied shoe above her captive. ‘Yes what?’

‘Yes mistress!’ Lizzy screeched; her hands flying upwards as the shoe crashed down upon her. Her body exploded beneath the merciless sole. Louise’s gritted white teeth flashed from between her pink lips. Her hands formed fists at her sides as she ground her foot back and forth upon Lizzy’s remains.

‘I am your fucking Goddess,’ she growled, ‘do you understand me? I own you, you are mine. You are nothing but an insect to me, a toy. You exist only for me now.’

The remaining shards of Lizzy’s bones popped and cracked as Louise drove her foot down, her heel swinging like a pendulum as she ground the ball of her foot into her. She didn’t know if she could hear her in the state but for her slave's sake she certainly hoped so.

She stepped off of her, sitting back down. The blob of flesh and blood before her shook as though an electric current ran through it. Already it was pulling itself back together, limbs attaching to a torso, hands, feet, a head.

Louise drew her socked foot from her other shoe slowly. Her flesh was still hot from her morning run, the black fabric soaked with sweat. She settled it next to her slave as the tiny girl reformed. She really was pathetic. Her foot, though small by normal terms, utterly dwarfed her. She could have crushed her beneath her big toe alone.

She angled her foot diagonally as Lizzy rose to her hands and knees, choking and spluttering as her organs reformed within her. Louise wasted no time. Her foot moved towards her toy, her toes flaring to capture her between them and the ball of her foot.

Lizzy squeaked with displeasure as the moist fabric closed around her, pushing her deep into the warm, pungent surface. Darkness closed around her as Louise lowered her foot into place, sealing her in a prison of fabric and flesh. Her sweat tainted the air, the taste of it filling Lizzy’s mouth, the scent drowning her nose. It burned in her lungs as they struggled to suck in substance, fighting as the titanic young woman pressed her weight against her.

‘I really shouldn’t have to tell you should I?’ Louise chided, lifting her foot and letting her prey crash painfully to the floor.

‘N-no goddess,’ Lizzy mewled, daring not to look at her. Her foot thudded into the ground before her, her toes rising. At this proximity, though she was released from beneath her toes, the air was still warm and humid, tainted by sweat.

Louise smiled down at her, her expression smug and victorious. ‘But I do don’t I?’ she continued, ‘I do tell you these things because I am nice and you are stupid. What are you?’

Lizzy trembled, the giant food next to her dominated her mind, fear choking her voice into a squeak, ‘I am stupid goddess.’

‘Well obviously,’ Louise laughed, rolling her eyes as her toes lowered back onto the carpet, ‘of course you are stupid, you are a bug after all. Aren’t you?’

Lizzy’s head lifted, her wide eyes staring up at the face of her captor that hung so high above her. She almost hesitated until a tiny, almost unperceivable twitch in the titanic foot beside her spurred her answer. ‘Yes goddess!’ she squeaked.

Louise’s eyes narrowed a fraction, ‘say it,’ she commanded coldly, ‘repeat it to me, prove to me you know what you are or do I have to punish you?’

‘No goddess please!’ she squealed, weeping, ‘I’m a bug! A stupid bug!’

Louise’s smirk widened, the shiver of excitement that had ran through her ever since she first encountered the Shrinkys blossomed into a warmth between her legs. Her nipples were already hard against her sports bra. ‘You’re pathetic,’ she hissed.

‘I’m pathetic!’ her slave replied, her tiny shoulders shaking.

‘You’re worthless,’ the bench squeaked beneath her as she leaned forwards, ‘you’re nothing.’

Lizzy’s body convulsed as sobs of fear and misery racked her. ‘P-please,’ she stammered, spittle dripping from her lips.

Louise struck her with the tip of her big toe, rolling her sideways before crushing her leg into red sludge. Lizzy screamed with primal fear, clawing at the stump of her leg as Louise’s foot lifted off her.

‘Say it!’ Louise snapped, her knuckles white on the edge of the bench, her chest rising and falling with excitement.

The miniscule girl rolled onto her side as her leg twitched back into place, rising onto her elbows before dragging herself into a sitting position, her legs both old and new curled behind her. Her hand sank on her shoulders.

‘I’m worthless,’ the words dripped from her, flat and dull, ‘I’m nothing.’

Louise could barely control herself as she drank in the broken creatures defeat. ‘You deserve this,’ she whispered.

‘I-I deserve this,’ Lizzy fell silent, her sobs petering out into nothing. She stared thoughtlessly at the mottled grey carpet stretching into the distance, trying to ignore the gigantic feet or her tormenter that rested on either side of her.

Louise purred with arousal, ‘Yes my little slave you do. Gah, I can’t wait to get you home but first we have a circuit to complete.’

Lizzy looked up as she lifted her foot and swung it over the side of her converse. With a flick of her ankle she knocked it sideways sending it crashing to the floor with a boom. The weight of her shoe alone could have crushed her into a pulp, Lizzy admitted to herself. Her misery deepened with each second.

The mouth of her shoe now yawned wide, a warm cave from which sweat scented vapour crept. Shadows haunted its depths. From where she sat the beige walls seemed to stretch on forever. The white insole bore a grey stain, the shape of Louise’s foot plastered along its upturned surface like a Neolithic painting made of sweat and dirt and grime.

‘Get in,’ Louise ordered coldly.

Lizzy looked up at her, foolishly trying to search out a mote of mercy upon the face of her goddess.

‘Don’t make me tell you again,’ Louise scowled, ‘we won’t be alone for long and I have a half hour run to do before we even get started on cardio.’

Defeated Lizzy rose to her feet and trudged towards the waiting shoe.

‘And don’t be so fucking glum about it;’ Louise moaned from on high, ‘this is your life now. You’d better get used to it. Trust me,’ she laughed swinging her socked foot over Lizzy’s head, ‘getting crushed beneath these beauties during my morning workout is soon going to be the best part of your day. When you see what I am going to do to you you’re going to dream of being battered and broken, drowning in sweat while I grind you into my insole. It’s going to be a fucking vacation for you! You really should be thanking me really.’

Lizzy placed a hand on the lip of the shoe, her eyes staring bleakly into the darkness. ‘Thank you goddess,’ she said robotically, her mind still reeling.

Louise reached down and tapped her slave into her shoe with a finger. In a fluid motion she righted it and angled it downwards, enjoying the shrieks as the tiny girl slid into the toe section. Without hesitation she slipped her foot inside.

Her toes caught her instantly, slamming her against the smooth wall. Her bones were already crunching as she tied her laces. She stood, stamping both feet before stretching.

She felt amazing. This was it.

When she got home she would kill all of her Shrinkys, every last one. What use were they to her now she had a Resilient? Everything they could do, her new slave could do better. Even better than that, when she failed, Louise could punish her in any way she decided.

Yes, that was it. She would kill them all. She’d make Lizzy watch of course. She’d make her watch as she killed every single one of them, each in a different way.

Maybe she would even force Lizzy to kill some of the smaller ones, some of the really micro ones. Louise laughed as she strolled towards the running machine. How funny would that be? She could picture it now: miniscule micro Shrinkys worshipping Lizzy, licking the blood of their friends from her tiny feet, praying to her for mercy as she tore them apart, eating them, crushing them while sobbing at what she was being forced to do. It would be hilarious!

Louise grinned at the idea as she stepped onto the machine, the buttons beeping as she set the work out.

They could make a date of it. Louise crushing the bigger ones, making them worship her a final time while the smaller ones prayed to her own slave like a goddess. She laughed again, the sound haunting the empty gym. What would that make her? A goddess’ goddess? Brilliant!

The machine whirred as the belt started to move. Steadily she began to move with it. Her feet pounded on the black band as her jog broke into a run, her legs pumping faster and faster. At first she could feel Lizzy’s body breaking and reforming with every step but soon she was forgotten; a tiny human sentient and completely at her mercy, being reduced to nothing but grease and blood that mixed with her sweat.

Her mind drifted as she slipped her earphones in. She smiled, her thoughts settling on the image of Lizzy reluctantly torturing micros for Louise’s amusement. A goddess’ goddess, hah!

When the last micro was killed Lizzy would be punished, oh how she would be punished.

There was only one Goddess.

Louise jogged on as the rising sun filtered through the windows, her face a picture of bliss.