- Text Size +

11am

"Ugh..." James awoke in a daze, his head throbbing in pain. He placed his hand on his forehead and rubbed the skin to help ease the pain, before he slowly sat up from the floor. With his free hand, he went for his pants pocket to grab his phone... Only to find bare flesh. He quickly opened his eyes and looked down at his legs, and was shocked to find them bare. In fact, upon closer examination, he discovered that he was stark naked.

He wondered where his clothes went, and as he looked around, he found his surroundings even more strange. He was in a living room, that much he could figure out, but there was one key difference between this one and the ones that he was accustomed to: this living room was massive. Not in the sense that it was a larger than average room, but in that it looked as if it belonged to a literal giant. Nearby shelves loomed over him like tall skyscrapers in a vast city, with the while ceiling above the "sky" itself.

As he stood to his feet, James was somewhat awestruck that such a place existed. Tall couches, shelves, tables, and even a TV off in the distance, which he could barely see in a gap between a coffee table and one of the couches. Even further were the windows, their curtains drawn to let in the bright sunlight from outside. High up on a wall closer to where he stood was an analog clock; it was just past eleven in the morning.

Suddenly, something dawned on him: he had no recollection of anything from the night before. Or even earlier that day. Last thing he remembered was getting out of bed after sleeping in late, something he always did on a Saturday. He stood there and tried to retrace the steps that could have wound up with him in his present situation. His Saturday schedule was nothing special; he would eat, check up on some of his favorite websites, and either work out, play one of his games on his PC, or watch something on Netflix. He could vaguely remember doing much of that, but the memory of it was still hazy. Either way, it was nothing that could have led to him to this place.

"Did I go out?" James pondered to himself. He must have, because despite the apparent 24-hour gap in his memory, he knew that this living room did not belong to him. It was too tidy, too "family-friendly".

He felt a sudden sharp pain in his head, putting his palm on his forehead against to help bear it. He tried to remember what else he did yesterday, but beyond what he recalled of his usual routine, it was all a blur.

Before he could give it much thought, he felt the floor rumble. Once, and then again, and then some more. The short tremors were occurring one after another, and with them he could hear crashes in the distance from behind. He turned around, and noticed the massive doorway, and it did not take long for him to figure out what was going on.

Someone was coming.

"Oh shit!" James exclaimed. "What do I do!?"

That was the million dollar question. One could say that the smart thing to do was to hide somewhere; another could instead suggest waiting it out and calling for help when the person appeared. In his current state, he definitely needed help, not only in figuring out how he wound up like he was, but also to get back to normal and back to his own home.

It was settled; he decided to wait and see just who--or what--would come through the door. As the booming footsteps grew closer, his heart raced and sweat formed on his brow.

"I hope it's a hot chick," he wished to himself.

Seconds later, the source revealed itself: it was a blond-haired woman.

Furthermore, James was shocked, because he knew this woman; his neighbor from across the street, Aubrey Roswell.

"No way... Mrs. Roswell!?" James was stunned. "I'm in her house!?"

James knew her rather well. They'd see each other often during the week, though it never went any further than simple greetings or small talk. In truth, James had a bit of a crush on her, despite the fact that she was almost twice his age--49 to his 25--but in fairness, she could easily pass for someone much younger, up to 10 or even 15 years younger. He felt that her husband was one lucky guy to marry someone with such great genetics, though he barely saw the husband. According to Aubrey, her husband was often away on business, and with both of their children away at college, she often found herself alone in an empty house.

She stepped into the living room, but rather than continue her walk, she stopped in place just a few inches into the room. James found this odd, but rather than put much thought into it, he instead focused on her attire: a simple, casual get-up consisting of a white short-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and brown thong sandals. Said sandals adorning her feet--its nails painted a deep red--caught most of his attention, as he felt that they suited her feet very well.

He gazed at them for a few seconds longer, before coming to his senses. He needed her help.

James started to run towards her, at the same time calling out to her. "Mrs. Roswell!! Hey, down here!! Can you hear me!?"

Aubrey's head shifted downward, and her eyes locked right onto him. A smile formed on her face. "Ah, there you are," she said in a matter-of-fact manner, which surprised James.

"What...?" James stopped running as she approached him, her footsteps creating tremors with each step on the wooden floor that grew even more violent as she drew closer. He wondered why she was not shocked or concerned to see him in his present state.

Before he could give it much thought, her beautiful sandal-clad feet were right in front of him. He stared at them for a few second seconds before he craned his head upwards, towards her face, which now loomed a bit closer to where he was due to her bending down as if to get a better look at him.

"Hello, James," She greeted in a somewhat motherly tone. "How did you sleep?"

James quietly gazed back it her before answering. "I don't know... Not well, I guess? I woke up with this big headache and, well, look at me! I've been shrunken, AND my clothes are gone! Something happened to me, and I don't remember what!"

Aubrey chuckled. "Yeah. The drug has that effect."

James' eyes widened in surprise. "Drug? ...You did this to me!?"

"Indeed I did, little man," Aubrey responded.

James became agitated. "Why!? Why did you drug me!? Just what the hell happened to me!? I can't recall anything that could have led me here!"

"That's another effect of the drug. More of a side effect, really. It knocks off the last 24 hours of that person's memory, though I imagine that you've started remembering some of it?"

James nodded. "Just up to me watching TV at my house."

Aubrey smiled. "Then let me help fill in the blanks."

~~~

James sat in his living room, watching an old rerun of South Park on TV. A fairly standard Saturday night for him; while some would shun him for his relative lack of a social life, he felt that after dealing with people all week at his job, he felt that a night alone to himself was perfectly in order.

He laughed at a scene being played out in the show. "Cartman is such an asshole."

It was just after 11:12pm when he heard the doorbell ring. This was strange, as he normally did not get visitors, especially not at this time of day. He got up from his couch and walked towards his house's front door. Once there, he peered through the peephole, and saw that it was his neighbor from the house directly across the street from his, Aubrey Roswell.

"Mrs. Roswell?" James muttered to himself. "What does she want?"

He unlocked and then opened the door, coming face-to-face with the middle-aged woman in loungewear.

"Hey, Mrs. Roswell," James greeted.

"Good evening, James," she greeted back. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Well, I'm a bit flustered. You see, I was in the middle of working on an important document on my computer, when the darn thing crashed on me. It won't turn on or anything, and since I know that you're good with computers, I was hoping if you could come look at it."

'This story again,' James thought to himself. A piece of his job invading his personal life. Yet, he had nothing better to do that night, and if this document was as important as she was making it out to be, it probably couldn't wait too long for the issue to be resolved.

"Sure, I'll see what's going on," James replied.

Aubrey smiled. "Awesome."

Excusing himself briefly, James grabbed his keys, his wallet, and his phone, as well as slipped on his sneakers. He contemplated bringing his repair kit, but decided against it; once he saw what the problem was, he'd decide how to proceed from there. Locking his door, he followed Aubrey across the dark street to her house, a rather nice two-story residence unlike his own one-floor abode. As she unlocked the door, he glanced around the suburban neighborhood; it was rather quiet, but then again, in most cases, it always was. Most of its residents were inside, though he could make out a few teenagers off in the distance standing beneath one of the street lights.

Aubrey opened the door and led him inside. This was the first time that he had been inside of her house, and he was not surprised to see that it was just as nice on the inside as it was on the outside. On the wall to his left were various photos of her family--her, her husband, and their son and daughter--taken at various points in time, including one of the entire family that looked as if it originated mere months ago. Their daughter had turned 18 not too long ago, and he found himself taken in by her attractiveness; no doubt she inherited it from her mother, who herself was blessed with great genes.

"It's this way," Aubrey said, snapping James out of his thoughts.

She led him to the second floor, and to a room two doors to right in the hallway. He stepped inside, and saw the PC in question, sitting on a desk inside of what was obviously the family's home office. Its screen was completely black, and he could see no power light on either the monitor or the tower. He already had an idea as to what the problem was.

"Alright, you get to work," Aubrey said. "I'll be in my room if you need anything. It's the room furthest down the hall." With that, she departed for the other side of the hall.

James watched her leave, before he approached the allegedly-malfunctioning PC. He pressed the power button on the monitor, but its light did not come on. The same was true when he pressed the tower's button. He pulled the chair away from the desk and crawled underneath it to reach the power strip. It was then that he quickly found the problem; the strip was turned off.

He flipped the switch, and crawled back out from under the desk. Back on his feet, he pressed the power button on the tower, and heard the unmistakable sound of it booting up. He turned on the monitor, which also sprung to life with the message "Starting Windows". Four orbs--red, blue, yellow, and green--soon appeared and formed the familiar Windows logo, before he was brought to the login screen. Two accounts appeared, one named "Herman"--the name of Aubrey's husband--and the other named "Family". Reaching for the mouse, he moved the cursor over the "Family" account, and was logged right in.

"No password, of course." He rolled his eyes as a desktop screen full of icons appeared over a picture of a rose.

~~~

"I remember now," James said to the gigantic woman. "There was nothing wrong with that computer at all!"

Aubrey laughed. "I know. It was all a trick to get you over here."

"For what?"

"What do you think? I, a lonely housewife, lured a young and handsome guy over here just to look at a computer?"

After pondering it over for a few seconds, the fog in his memory started to clear up. "...Oh..."

~~~

After waiting a few minutes, James could see no visible problem with the PC, and exited the office to deliver his report. He headed towards the room that Aubrey had pointed out to him, the one at the end of the hall. It was also the only room with its door closed, with the other rooms being dark bedrooms likely belonging to her children.

Upon reaching the room, he knocked on the door. "Mrs. Roswell? It looks like it's fixed."

"Oh, come on in," he heard her voice say from behind the door. "I want to hear all about it."

James grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door. He walked inside, finding a large room illuminated with both lamps on nightstands on each side of the queen-sized bed. However, what he did not see was Aubrey herself.

As he walked further into the room, he heard the door close behind him. He quickly turned, and saw Aubrey standing right in front of the door. Even more, Aubrey's attire had changed: she now wore pink lingerie under an open bathrobe. James was at a loss of words, he could not help but stare at her toned, time-defying body on full display for him to see.

"James?" Aubrey called.

"Uh... Oh, right!" James looked away, trying to hide his blushing face. "Well, um... the only problem was with the power strip, so, ah... all I did was turn it on, and-"

"Oh, I don't care about that," Aubrey interrupted. "That's not why I called you over here."

James looked back towards her. "It wasn't?"

Aubrey stepped closer. "Listen, James. I love my husband, but he's hardly ever here nowadays. His job takes him all over the country, and even the world. And I'm left here alone in this house all by myself." She stood right in front of James, and stroked his cheek with her index and middle fingers. "...A woman has needs, you know."

James briefly lost himself in the feeling of her hand rubbing against his face, before he snapped to his senses and backed away.

"You can't be serious, Mrs. Roswell!" He blurted out.

"Call me Aubrey," she replied in a flirtatious manner.

"I'd rather not. You're old enough to be my mom."

Aubrey stepped closer to James again. "But I'm not your mother, am I?"

James blushed again. "No, but... Augh!! This is crazy! I can't do anything with you!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're a married woman! What about your husband? I don't want to be responsible for wrecking your marriage!"

She giggled. "Don't worry about him. He'll never know..." With this, she drew close and pressed her lips against his.

James was taken by surprise a bit as she wrapped her arms around his torso. His own arms were spread wide in shock as his mind was still processing what was happening. The housewife from across the street had made a move on him, the housewife that he himself found very attractive. He was lying if he said that he had never had any fantasies with her, but never in his wildest dreams did he ever expect them to actually come true.

Against his better judgement, he allowed himself to be lost in the moment, wrapped his arms around her body, and pulled her back onto the bed behind him.

~~~

James remembered. "Oh." He remembered every moment he spent in the bedroom with her. The things they did with each other, he recalled every vivid detail. In short, it was the best sex he's had in his life, and Aubrey seemed to really enjoy it as well.

Thinking about everything they did caused him to grow an erection. He noticed it right away, and immediately went to cover it with both of his hands in embarrassment.

As he did so, something else caught his attention again; her feet, her beautiful, gigantic feet, perhaps among the best he's seen, even beating out those of women his own age and younger. They looked especially beautiful in the sandals that she was wearing, and he especially loved the thong between the big and second toes of each foot.

He gazed at them, each of her toes almost as big as he was. In fact, he was small enough to snug cozily between them, and he even entertained the idea of doing so, riding inside of her sandal as she did her daily chores. Even darker, he was also small enough for her to crush like a bug, with no effort at all. ...He was not sure why his mind went there.

"Staring at my feet?" Aubrey asked, before wiggling each of her toes. "I didn't take you as someone who had a foot fetish, but you certainly showed me last night."

Of course, James recalled that as well. After their initial making-out but before the full-blown sex...

~~~

Aubrey laid on her bed, watching James who sat at the foot of the bed as he rubbed and massaged her feet. He still could not believe the turn of events his otherwise very average Saturday had taken. One moment, he was watching a bunch of vulgar kids in an animated TV show, and the next thing he knew, he had his MILF-of-a-neighbor's feet right in his hands.

His thumbs worked the arch and ball of her right foot. "You have some really nice feet, Mrs. Ros- Aubrey. What's your shoe size?"

"A 9," she replied.

James smiled. "Wonderful."

He pull her foot closer to his mouth and began to kiss it. Starting with her toes, he kissed from them, and gradually made his way to her heel, and then back again. He did the same with her other foot, and even alternated between each one. His kissing gave way to licking, as he began to lick her soles, taking in the vaguely salty taste of them into his mouth. During this, he could hear Aubrey moaning in pleasure, which encouraged him to press on.

He continued lapping her soles for several minutes, until they were nearly completely wet with his saliva. He moved on, and began to lick between each her toes, paying extra attention to the space between her first and second toes on each foot. All the while, Aubrey continued to moan and occasionally giggle.

Finally, he took her right big toe into his mouth and started to suckle it. His tongue rubbed against the skin under the toe as he took in the taste of her toe: not much different from when he was licking her sole, but still somewhat more exciting. After spending a minute or two sucking on her digit, he moved on to the next one, the much thinner second toe, and from there made his way down to her pinky toe. He did the same with her other foot, spending an equally-considerate amount of time sucking on each of its toes.

James was greatly enjoying himself, both mentally and physically. This was perhaps a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and he wanted to milk it for all that it was worth.

Before long, he had finally had his fill of her feet for the moment, and crawled on the bed to meet Aubrey face-to-face. Without a word, he passionately kissed her on the lips, and the two went on to make love.

~~~

James had lost himself in the moment where he worshipped her feet like the goddess he felt she was at the time. Thinking about it made him even more hard, and he was almost tempted to pump himself where he stood, but he decided against it.

There was still the matter of his shrunken state.

Still covering himself, he asked Aubrey, "So, what happened afterwards?"

"After we had sex, we slept together in my bed, and woke up this morning. I made you breakfast for a job well done, and you ate like a bear."

"That's all? What about how I became small like this?"

Aubrey sighed. "Remember, I drugged you. Think about it."

James did think about it momentarily, before he figured it out. "You drugged the food."

Aubrey nodded. "Your food, your drink, you pretty much got the full dosage. You started feeling the effects soon after, and you stumbled in here, where you lost consciousness. After that, you started to shrink. In case you're wondering, you're just short of two inches tall. Not quite the man you use to be, huh?" She laughed.

"Clever." James sighed. "So, what's next?"

"There's nothing next. The ride's over."

James was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I got a call from my husband this morning, and he said that he's on his way home today; he'll be here this evening, and I have to get the house ready. I was going to keep you around for a while longer, but this took me by surprise."

"So, I guess I'll just get big and go home, then?"

Aubrey shook her head. "Unfortunately for you, the physical effects of the drug is irreversible."

James was utterly shocked. "What!? You're kidding me!! You mean I'm stuck like this forever!?"

"No, not forever."

"But you just said that it's irreversible!"

"That's right."

"So, what are you talking about!? What's going to happen next!?"

"Well..." Aubrey stood upright. "This is the part where I kill you."

James' heart skipped a beat. He must have been hearing things, because there is no way that those words actually passed through his ears. "What?!"

Aubrey placed her hands on her hips. "Sorry, but I can't risk having my husband find you. It's better for both of us if I just end things here."

"Okay..." James was still in sheer disbelief, and was still trying to process what she had just said. "You're obviously joking right now. There's just no way you'd-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Aubrey had lifted her right foot over him, and then lowered it upon him. Wasting no time, James turned around and bolted in the opposite direction, just barely avoiding the gigantic ped crashing down right behind him.

She wasn't fooling around. She was out for his blood, that much was completely clear to him now. In his mind, he was aghast at the complete 180 he was experiencing with this lonely housewife. Just barely 12 hours ago, the two of them were in bed with each other in a loving--or perhaps lustful--embrace, and now, he was scurrying across the floor like a bug trying to avoid being stomped on.

Because that's exactly what it was.

His heart racing, James frantically looked for a place to hide, somewhere where he could get out of her way, at least until he thought up a better plan.

He heard a loud booming noise from behind him, and with it the violent shaking of the floor. There was another one, and one more. He looked behind, and saw that she was standing right behind him, having covered all of the distance that he had spent the last two minutes running in just a few short steps.

Not breaking his stride, he continued his sprint, his still-erect member flapping about. He had to find somewhere, anywhere, to hide. The shelves he had seen earlier did not have any openings or anything at the bottom; and even if they did, they were back the other way. His best hope was one of the couches, but even that was too far for him to reach in time.

He was taken out of his thoughts by Aubrey's left foot crashing down on the floor next to him. The sheer force of it hitting the floor as well as the gust it kicked up nearly knocked him off of his feet, but he maintained his balance and kept running.

"Don't think you can get away, little man," Aubrey said in a rather cruel tone. "You know what they say: The third time's..."

James found himself surrounded by a dark shadow. In that instant, he knew that it was over. All he could do was look up and see the sole of her sandal coming down upon him.

"...The charm!"

Aubrey completely stepped down, crushing the unfortunate young man beneath her sandal. She could hear, and feel through the sole of her sandal, his bones breaking in wet crunches as her foot settled flat on the floor. Then, lifting her feel ever so slightly, she slowly twisted her foot, her heel swaying from one side to the other as her toes flexed. She relished each motion of her foot as it worked to pulverize her victim into nothing more than a red goo.

Soon, the much of the bone that she could hear and feel had been completely grounded, and she removed her foot to examine her handiwork. A dark red splatter remained on the floor where her foot was, it littered with bits of flesh and small bits of bone. She lifted her foot and turned its sandal's sole towards her, revealing even more of what used to be James plastered onto it, including what looked like his head--hair and all--completely flattened into the sole of her sandal.

She smiled in satisfaction as she lowered her foot back onto the floor, and pressed it hard against it while pulling her foot back, scraping off that small bit of him from its sole and instead leaving a trail of blood, flesh, and bits of hair in the red path.

"Guess that's it, then," she said to herself. "Though it needs to be said, I really did have fun last night. I remember when Herman could perform like that..."

She sighed, before exiting the room to locate her cleaning utensils.

All traces of James had to be gone from the house before her husband returned.



[THE END]