- Text Size +

Samantha squirmed in her chair, watching the clock intently. Sitting in her writing 101 class, she longed for the period to be over. After a long day aimlessly wandering from class to class, Samantha's mind wandered away from the professor's droning lecture, thinking about the party she was throwing tomorrow night. “I wonder how many people will come” she thought, mouth agape, eyes stuck on the clock. “I wonder if anyone in this class might want to go.”

Hearing the rustling of books and backpacks, Samantha jumped to attention, knowing that there's only a few minutes left. “Excuse me!” yelled the professor. “There might be five minutes left, but they're my five minutes! Now pay attention. I know it's Friday afternoon, but bear with me here.”

“She's such a bitch.” Whispered Kayla, Samantha's classmate, who was sitting right next to her. 

“Yeah, kinda. I just want this class to be fucking over.” Responded Samantha, trying to stay quiet.

“Oh, totally. I'm getting ready to par-tay all weekend. Know of anything going on?” Kayla quietly said.

“Anything you girls want to share?” Asked the professor. “Just wait a few minutes, then you can leave.”

Samantha quickly shut up, pursed her lips, and wrote down her address on an index card she had in her binder. After she folded it up into fourths, she passed it to Kayla. “Here, this is my place. My housemates and I are having a party tomorrow evening. Be there around nine or ten.” 

As the clock finally struck 4:00, everyone got up from their seats and headed for the classroom's exit. Kayla, who has long, blonde, highlighted hair, smooth, tanned skin, brilliant blue-green eyes, a curvy, round ass, and sizable, proportionate breasts, asked Samantha “Is this your real address, like, where you live?”

“Yeah, why?” Samantha asked.

“Oh, nothing, just wondering. That class is really boring, huh?” Questioned Kayla.

“Yeah, it sucks ass. I hate that it's a graduation prerequisite.” Complained Samantha, leering at Kayla as they walked through the hallway, becoming envious of her body. Samantha couldn't stop staring at Kayla's ass, the perfect roundness covered tightly by a black miniskirt. Seeing her smooth, tan legs caused Samantha to bite her lip. Though she was completely straight, Samantha knew full well that Kayla was extremely attractive.

Kayla, still holding the folded address in her left hand, played around with a small, silver-banded ring with a pink jewel delicately socketed in the center. “Yeah, at least you got that party, right? I know I'm coming. Anyway, I'll see you then, I have to go this way. I'll catch you later!” She said, pointing in another direction.

“Okay, see ya!” Said Samantha, staring at Kayla's ass as she walked away.

“Ugh, I hate it when people are so perfect-looking.” said Samantha, to herself. “She seems nice, though. I wonder if she has any pretty friends to bring to my party.”

Later that evening, Samantha stretched and rested her head on her arms after she finished her homework. Only in her soft pajamas, she kept thinking of Kayla and how she always seemed to be extra nice to her. Always chatting in class, passing notes, maybe she'd be a good friend to have around. “She's certainly attractive enough” she thought, thinking of Kayla's shapely body and beautiful face. “She kind of looks like Jennifer Lawrence”, mused Samantha.

Nervousness overcame her as she thought about her planned party. Struggling to go to sleep, she kept rolling around in her bed at her rental house, thoughts of social anxiety and crowds filled her mind. Thinking of Kayla calmed her down for some reason, the nice, pretty girl would be a welcome sight tomorrow. Thoughts of her classmate filling her mind, she drifted off to sleep.

Samantha's eyes slowly opened, her body sore. Trying to regain her vision, she blinked a few times to wash out the blurriness. Yawning, she scratched her head and stretched her arms as she struggled to wake up, happy it was a Saturday and had no class that day. Rubbing her eyes a few times, she looked around the room and was suddenly overcome with confusion. She had the sinking feeling that accompanies not waking up where you started sleeping, like after a night of being blackout drunk.

Looking around the area, Samantha gasped. The floor felt like cheap plastic, it was completely white and accompanied an equally cheap-looking white plastic wall. Standing up, she was shocked as her bare feet came into contact with the cold floor. Her heart beat quickening, she looked to see the only other things in the big, white room with her: a shower enclosure, a sink, and a toilet, each of which worked flawlessly. 

Strangely, when Samantha turned on the faucet, the cold water flowed in an unusual way, like it was more syrupy and less viscous, while still being able to drink it just fine. Her hands running along the walls, the only exit she found was a locked door, which was also made out of a white plastic-like material. 

Samantha also noticed two windows on either side of the perfectly square enclosure, both made out of some shatterproof plastic material and covered on the other side by blackness. Illuminated by fluorescent lights lining the walls, Samantha's prison was just a dimly lit white box that somewhat gave off the vibe of a creepy doctor's office. Her anxiety turning to panic, she rushed to one of the windows and pounded, vibrating the entire wall. “Help! Help please! I'm stuck in here! I don't know where I am, please!” Tears started flowing from her eyes as her knees went weak. She started squatting on the ground, covering her head with her hands, running her fingers through her hair. “Please... let me out.”

Laying on the ground sobbing for what felt like hours, Samantha sobbed until her eyes were sore. Wondering where she was and who kidnapped her, she stood up every few minutes to pound on the window of her prison. Frustrated, scared, and slightly claustrophobic, Samantha relaxed her body, just waiting for something to happen.

Samantha winced as blinding white light suddenly filled the chamber. Jumping when she felt the entire floor jolt, she looked upwards to see what had changed. Seeing an absolutely immense silhouette above, Samantha blinked over and over again so her eyes would get used to the light. 

Gasping in shock like she had never felt before, Samantha finally realized what she was staring at. Kayla, looking hundreds of feet tall, was staring down at her. Her eyes wide open, she was looking underneath Kayla's big boobs and up her petit round nose. 

“Miss me, Samantha?” Boomed Kayla from above.

Samantha kept gasping, her mouth wide open, her mind chaotic with a torrent of thoughts. Is this a dream? It doesn't feel like a dream. Is that a screen? It feels real. What's going on?

“Anyway, you were stupid to give me your address so freely.” Kayla said, the light from above shining off her highlighted, teased blonde hair. “Now you're my tiny slave. In my tiny doll house! How about that?” She cocked her round head to the side, her smiling lips covered in light pink lipstick.

Samantha was still in shock, shivering. Her eyes looked bloodshot and glazed over. Her mind couldn't grasp the absurdity of the situation. Her heart beat was so frantic that Samantha felt like it could jump out of her chest. Never so scared in her life, more tears dripped down her cheeks.

“P—p—please! Let me go! Let me go-o-o!” Samantha shouted between sobs.

“I can't hear you, you're too tiny for my ears to hear! But as for where you are, you're in my room! On my desk. Yeah, I shrunk you down. You're that tiny. But anyway, you're mine now. Doing anything I want whenever I want it.” Kayla stood up, her face almost fully obstructed by giant boobs, Samantha could see that Kayla was wearing a skirt. 

Samantha continued looking up to see Kayla kneel slightly, sensing two vibrations, one after the other, like Kayla was stomping slightly. Her eyes fixed on the massive woman above her, Samantha saw Kayla cock her hips to the side playfully and hold up a pair of panties with a single finger, dangling it in the air above her.

Feeling a warm piece of fabric gently land over her skin, Samantha shrieked and flailed to get Kayla's panties off of her. Dropped from above, the pink panties felt slightly moist and definitely smelled used. Samantha turned beat red from embarrassment and almost dry-heaved in disgust. Feeling the slightly damp panties rub against her skin made her shiver and break out in goosebumps. “Yeech!” She shouted as she threw the last fold from on top of her.

Shaking her head to regain her bearings, Samantha looked up and screamed, seeing two fingers descend from above.. Feeling the two digits press against her torso caused Samantha to instinctively shout out in horror. Pounding on top of Kayla's fingers was futile, as she was so small she could barely even press her skin. 

Samantha shouted “Put me down! What are you gonna do? Help! Let me go!” as Kayla lowered the tiny woman below her crotch, her skirt now casting a dark shadow over Samantha's entire body.

Staring upwards, Samantha gasped and belted out a blood-curdling scream as she saw Kayla's glossy, lubed-up anus fast approaching her tiny body. Gasping again, she was only able to burst out a tiny shriek as her face became enveloped by the massive, hot, sticky asshole. Instinctively retching and shivering, Samantha struggled in absolute futility between Kayla's massive fingers.

Screaming, but muffled by the squeezing tube of hot flesh, Samantha felt her head being pushed upwards, the anus slithering over her cheeks and ears. Unable to breathe, Samantha winced and shouted as Kayla's asshole puckered over neck, below her jaw. The heat pulsing over her head as the slick flesh surrounded her, she could feel Kayla's heart beat against her cheeks. Unable to inhale, Samantha's mind was chaotic in a flurry of horrified thought. 

Confusion and fear wrought her brain as loud, slurping sounds filled her eardrums. Desperately trying to inhale, she sucked in an entire lungful of air as Kayla removed Samantha's head from her ass. Breathing deep, gasping breaths, Samantha shut her eyes as hard as she could as Kayla swirled her face around her wet, puckered asshole. 

“Oooh, yeah, like that, oooh!” Kayla moaned from above as she rubbed the tiny girl's face against her anus with one hand and spread open her ass with the other. “Here, you little slut, ahhh.”

Samantha felt her body shift upside down, her hair sticking to her wet face. Spitting out sweat and lube, she screamed until her voice was horse as she felt a slick warmth cover her toes, creeping up her ankles and legs. Realizing she was being shoved up Kayla's ass in reverse, she tried to squirm some more, but again, the massive fingers were much too strong to fight back against.

Feeling the massive asshole slither up her shins, over her knees, over her thighs, and over her waist, Samantha started dry heaving, never more disgusted in her whole life. Crying so hard that she was almost forcing tears out of her eyes, she kept shouting “Please! No! Please! Stop!”, horrified to the point of near insanity.

Samantha's arms, pressed up against her body, were slurped up into the cavernous rectum as Kayla moaned softly, careful not to push Samantha in too quickly. Her elbows were now wrapped by Kayla's warm anus, preventing her from moving or pushing. Kayla let her fingers go from Samantha, now chest-deep up her ass, and lightly pressed the top of her head so that she dove deeper into the foul sack. 

Eyes wide open, Samantha screamed uncontrollably as she could see Kayla's stretched asshole slowly slide over her boobs, making its way up to her neck. Hearing Kayla's moaning was strangely enraging as the cocktail of emotions storming through her brain was overwhelming.

As she was firmly stuck deep in Kayla's rectum, she felt the finger atop her head lift away as the massive anus rested just below her jaw, around her neck. Near hundred degree heat enveloped almost the entirety of Samantha's body, her arms tightly pressed against her torso. Kayla's slightly quick heartbeat pressed against her bare skin as the wet, slimy rectum slithered around her legs and torso. 

Suddenly shrouded in darkness, Samantha screamed as Kayla let go of her ass and sealed Samantha between her round cheeks.

Samantha coughed and screamed as she felt the flesh around her undulate and pulse as Kayla started walking. The wet, slimy rectum slid against her bare skin with every movement she made. She tried her hardest to breathe as the giant muscles constricted her lungs. 

Kayla's wet asshole puckered against Samantha's neck, causing Samantha to wretch and shiver. Squirming, Samantha tried pushing up against Kayla's rectum to dislodge herself, but any resistance was met with a squeeze from the hot flesh that enveloped her.

A shift surprised Samantha, now feeling like she was laying down, facing upwards. A blast of bright light burned her retinas as she looked up to see Kayla's massive, smooth legs spread wide open. Looking up she saw two of Kayla's fingers spread the folded skin of the gigantic vagina above. Eyes widening, Samantha screamed as she saw a gigantic glass dildo over above her face. 

“Ohh, oh yeah!” Kayla moaned as she quickly shoved the glass member inside her.

Samantha grit her teeth as the air was squeezed out of her lungs. The dildo, pressed against her from the other side, slammed deep into Kayla's pussy quickly and forcefully. Samantha's tears mixed with vaginal fluid all over her face as Kayla's moisture leaked downwards. The tiny woman spit out a mouthful of sweat and pussy juice in order to free her lungs to scream.

“Yeah, you like that cunt?” Kayla asked as she kept ramming the dildo into her. “You like it up my ass?” 

Samantha kept screaming as she was jostled around, the dildo taking up her full field of vision as it moved back and forth quickly above. Little droplets of Kayla's wetness splashed all over as Samantha struggled to breathe through her crying and screaming. Still feeling her whole body wrapped in a pulsing, hot, wet grip, she kicked around, only serving to slide her legs against Kayla's tight rectum.

“Yeah! Do that! Ungh!” Kayla screamed as her moaning became more frequent and high-pitched.

The dildo's movement became faster and more deliberate, the wetness becoming more apparent, making Samantha's whole face glimmer with slime. Samantha felt shaking, the pulse she felt all around her quickened, Kayla's asshole clenched around her neck like a garrote. 

“Oh! Yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck! Yeah!” Kayla shouted as her orgasm caused her to shiver. “Ohhh! Oh yeah! Ouuuuh. Oof.” Kayla went limp, slid the dildo from her pussy and put it on the nightstand, giggled to herself, and sighed.

Samantha, still sobbing uncontrollably, looked upward to see the familiar hand of Kayla descending towards her head. Two large fingertips lightly pressed against Samantha's head and gently pulled upwards. Samantha cringed as she felt Kayla's rectum slither against her bare skin, accompanied by slithering, sloppy sounds. 

As she finally felt her feet emerge from Kayla's asshole, Samantha started continuously gasping and shaking. Her mind, still in a frenzy, broke in panic. Gasping, crying, screaming, her brain couldn't control any of her emotions. Only able to see the blur of the world around her as Kayla lifted her up, Samantha jumped as her feet gently touched the floor of the plastic dollhouse that she was removed from.

Immediately collapsing, Samantha shivered and cried, not knowing what to think. Confused and scared, she blinked her eyes a few times to clear the tears away from her vision. Seeing Kayla hover over her caused a rush of helplessness to flow through her. 

“You're good. You're really good. I'm gonna have to keep you for a while.” Kayla boomed from above. “I haven't had one as good as you for a while, honestly. Don't take it personally.”

Samantha just stared in horror with tears welled up in her eyes as Kayla gave a wry grin and walked away, leaving her alone.

Samantha crawled towards the shower, immediately turned it on full blast, and continued weeping underneath the flow of warm water. Thinking about how violated she felt, how she was going to escape, how long she'd be kept there, she started to calm down as she washed the smell of pussy and asshole off her skin. She scrubbed every inch of her body as hard as she could until her skin was almost raw. She needed to get Kayla's rank smell off of her.

She waited there, sitting on the shower floor, for hours. The longer she waited, the deader she felt inside. The party she was supposed to be throwing the next night didn't even cross her mind. Samantha, with the water still running, fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

“Wake up, little one. It's Saturday.” A voice boomed from above.

Samantha opened her eyes slowly, allowing her eyes to adjust to the light. Before she was even able to realize where she was (or that the water had been turned off), she was jolted up into the air extremely quickly, motion blur surrounding her. Gasping and screaming, the adrenaline woke her up in a panic. Widening her eyes, she tried to scream a second time, but found herself unexpectedly and unceremoniously shoved face-first into Kayla's warm, wet vagina.

Suddenly completely surrounded by another hot, tight tube, Samantha tried to shout, but couldn't. Tasting nothing but pussy juice, she felt the slick oil-like liquid cover her body. Hearing nothing but slithering slime and a quick heartbeat, Samantha struggled and kicked her legs as she began to suffocate. “Mffff! Mmmmmf!” She screamed, but completely muffled.

The flesh pulsed and slimed all around her, each second feeling like an hour in an airless, tight environment. Deep within Kayla, Samantha kicked and writhed as the slick walls rubbed against her bare skin. Almost delirious from lack of air, she felt a sudden jerk from her ankles as she was violently pulled from the massive pussy. Gasping a few times, Samantha felt coldness against her skin as the air breezed over her wet skin. Again, without warning, she was mercilessly shoved into Kayla's wet, waiting vagina.

Darkness and moisture surrounded Samantha as she kicked her legs, fear overriding her exhaustion. Her soaked hair covered her face as she gurgled mouthfuls of vaginal fluid, the relentless tide burning her eyes. With a complete lack of air, she was removed once every few minutes to catch up, but quickly shoved back in. “When will this be over?” She thought, her mind in turmoil as the wetness continued to ooze almost infinitely from the fleshy walls. 

After a half hour of nearly constant immersion, Kayla slid Samantha from her vagina and sighed a breath of relief, having orgasmed with the tiny woman inside her. Samantha, shaking uncontrollably, felt completely numb emotionally. With just a blank look on her face, she was gently placed back into the special plastic dollhouse, still smelling strongly of pussy. Laying on the ground motionless, she let some tears drip from her eyes as the ceiling to the dollhouse dropped down, sealing Samantha in with the grim, grey light.

Weeks passed, each day Kayla fed Samantha little bits of food and used her how she pleased. A nightmare for Samantha, she lost all hope for escape after she lost track of how many days she remained trapped. Now a sickly pale, Samantha lived her life in fear, crying often, spending most of her time curled up in a ball in one of the corners of the dollhouse. Not knowing when Kayla would lift up the ceiling and do something horrible to her, she jumped at even the slightest sound. Showering multiple times a day, she tried in vain to get the smell of Kayla off of her, but no matter how hard she scrubbed, the scent remained. Each time the tiny woman closed her eyes, she was jolted with a flashback of a massive pussy or anus ready to envelop her. Weeping, she ran her fingers through her matted hair, thinking of how much she wanted life to go back to normal.

A rapping came from above, followed the familiar sound of the ceiling being lifted up. Samantha just cringed and curled up further and shut her eyes as hard as she could. Feeling herself hoisted up by Kayla's delicate fingers, she expected to be greeted with hot flesh, but was instead shocked to feel herself gently lowered on to a hard floor. Opening her eyes, she caught sight of the cardboard below her, noticing she was now in a much smaller box. She looked up to see Kayla looking down at her just before she was sealed in complete darkness as the lid was placed on top.

Samantha, jostled with constant movement, wondered where Kayla was taking her. Still curled up in a ball, partially out of fear and partially for balance, she felt somewhat relieved that Kayla wasn't using her for pleasure, as she did multiple times a day. Samantha just focused on her breathing and tried to retain her sanity, something she had grown accustomed to doing throughout her ordeal. After a few minutes being jostled, stopped, and jostled again, she heard muffled voices coming from the outside. Putting her ear straight up against the cardboard wall, she could hear the words more clearly.

“I hope you like it, Lucy.” said Kayla “Don't open it 'til you get home. Seriously.”

“Oh, of course not. I know what this is.” Lucy quipped in her shrill voice. “And thank you!” 

“Aww, you already know? That ruins the surprise.” Responded Kayla. 

“Well, knowing you, what else could it be?” Lucy giggled.

Samantha felt helpless listening to her fate decided above and around her. Shaken again, she dropped to the side of the box as the floor turned into the wall, the entire environment tipping sideways.

“These damn shorts barely have any room. I have to put this shit in my back pocket and it barely fits.” Complained Lucy. “Anyway, girl. I'll catch you later.”

The combination between the humiliation of being traded like a toy and the sickening up-and-down motion of her new captor's walking caused Samantha to become overwhelmed with nausea. Still in a prison of darkness, she just continued to grit her teeth and hope for the best, breathing slowly and trying not to have another panic attack. Thinking of potential outcomes to this situation caused bursts of fear in Samantha, not knowing what this Lucy girl would do to her. Though she was still terrified, Samantha was somewhat glad to be out of Kayla's hands, doubtful that Lucy could do anything worse.

Bright light hurt Samantha's eyes as the lid was quickly removed. 

“Oh... oh my god. You are so small!” Shouted Lucy.

Samantha craned her neck to see Lucy towering above her, a college-aged woman wearing white shorts, a low-cut tight cerulean tee shirt, and shoulder-length curly strawberry blonde hair with side-swept bangs that framed her long, freckled face. Lucy had blue-green eyes, a pointy nose, long eyelashes, and b-cup breasts that showed off a slight cleavage. She cocked her thin hips to the side and said “You look delicious.”

Samantha's blood turned to ice. Her mind went into a frenzy. Her breathing became uncontrollable. She knew what that meant. She was going to die.

“Come here, little one.” Lucy's hand descended from the sky above. Time seemed to slow down to Samantha as she saw the fingers come closer and closer. Despite being used by Kayla dozens of times, the fear she was feeling now was more severe and all-encompassing than anything she had felt before. The fingers grasped her tiny ankle and lifted her up, causing Samantha to belt out a mighty scream. The world twisted and flew around her as she rose up above Lucy's face. Looking down, she saw the gigantic woman stare right back at her, smiling. 

Lucy's lips parted, revealing a cavernous, glistening maw. Since she was right below a light fixture, her entire throat was illuminated, giving Samantha a thorough view of where she was about to go. Saliva shined all over the inside of this woman's mouth, cords of slime connected between her molars, and mucous bubbled up near her uvula. Gasping for breath, Samantha's tears dropped far downwards, right into Lucy's waiting mouth. With no fanfare, Samantha felt a quick descent, landing on a soft, moist tongue.

Blasted by humidity and heat, Samantha shrieked as she was yet again shrouded in darkness. She shouted as slimy fluid covered her head-to-toe, lubricating her bare skin. Samantha struggled, her arms and legs sliding against the massive fleshy tongue as it licked and probed every corner and crevice of her body. Bullied by Lucy's tongue, Samantha tried to push back against it in vain. Feeling as though death was inevitable, she expected her teeth to crunch down on her any second. Crying, Samantha tried wiping away the spit off of her slick skin, knowing full well that it was futile. 

Gritting her teeth each time she landed on a molar, she kept screaming as Lucy's tongue repositioned her in the dark maw. The scent of this woman's mouth was rank, like vile morning breath only overwhelmingly enhanced. Sliding along the tongue's center crevice, Samantha bawled and shrieked as Lucy did what she pleased with her tiny morsel. Feeling a quick and forceful push, she let out a muffled shout as an immense “Gluck” sound surrounded her.

Lucy closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and swallowed forcefully. Feeling the tiny woman struggle down her throat was a magical sensation, noticing all the tiny kicks and pushes made her feel powerful, almost godly. She traced the tiny woman's path to her stomach with her finger, ending right below her breast. She let out a slight belch and went on with her day, immediately forgetting about the woman being tortured inside her body.

Enveloped in Lucy's esophagus, Samantha's fear turned into insanity. Knowing she was doomed, she attempted to kick and flail to slow her descent, but failed. The flesh walls slithered around her, the saliva bubbled and frothed, the massive heartbeat of a stranger vibrated her tiny body. Disgusting sounds of “Shluck, shluck” filled her eardrums. Samantha's heart was filled with abject terror.

The sphincter to Lucy's stomach was smooth and tight, smearing mucous over Samantha's bare skin as it pushed her through. In complete darkness, Samantha felt another burst of heat and humidity as she fell freely for a split second into a blazing hot soup of acid and partially digested food. The odor was instantly overwhelming, the heat equally so. Immediately submerged in vomit, Samantha kicked off of Lucy's stomach floor and managed to re-emerge, screaming. Tasting the chyme made her wretch in disgust, spitting it out only to be struck by another wave of puke, forcing her into the stomach wall. 

Feeling the churning of the stomach all around her, she tried to crawl up the wrinkly walls, but the slick mucous made that impossible. Forced to swallow this stranger's vomit, Samantha cried and screamed, more disgusted than she ever was with Kayla, almost wishing she was back in the plastic dollhouse. The heat was impossible to get used to, at almost a hundred degrees Fahrenheit, it added to Samantha's exhaustion almost as much as the constant torrent of vomit. Each time her mouth was able to emerge from the tide, she let out a shriek in vain. Clawing her way through chunks of food, she kept trying to climb the walls, knowing this was irrational. 

“Help! Please! Let me out! Please! Aiyeee!” She shouted as wave after wave of slime covered her entire body. Finally able to grab on to one of the stomach's wrinkles, she held for dear life as the current of digesting food sloshed around her. Even as the walls pulsed around her, she was still able to hold. Closing her eyes and hoping her arms wouldn't give out, she tried to picture herself anywhere else, but she kept having shocking flashbacks to the ordeal with Kayla. 

“I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.” She kept repeating to herself over and over as the torrent of vomit continued. She bear hugged the stomach wrinkle, knowing that letting go meant death. Samantha stayed like this for hours, with each passing minute making her grip more tenuous. Her arms feeling like they were on fire, she knew she had to work through the pain in order to maintain a survivable grip. 

Without warning, the tide became much more rapid, the vomit rising. The sounds of dripping and sloshing became apparent and Samantha's heart dropped. Lucy was eating. Another pulse of the stomach wall forced Samantha off, sending her into the sea of digestion. Unable to even move her arms to swim, all Samantha was capable of doing was screaming as a mass of chewed food landed on top of her, forcing it into her mouth and up her nostrils. Now being forced around in the middle of the food mass, she tried kicking and pushing, but the pain was too much to bear. The current pushed her upwards, allowing her one final breath of putrid air before she surrendered to the body of a woman she didn't even know.

Lucy sat down at her computer desk with a newly microwaved bowl of ramen. She knew that she should be studying, but she could afford a few hours of procrastination. She felt her stomach rumble a little bit and brushed it off as just hunger. Once she swallowed her first mouthful of noodles, the feeling immediately vanished and she began typing away.