- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i have a life, plus i got bored so i decided to take a really long hiatus for no reason. sorry, peeps.

-------------------------

 

 

 

Eric awoke to the hazy vision of his beautiful Goddess above him. He took a few seconds to focus in on her, specifically her face. She had a troubled look on her face, that seemed to wash away as soon as she was able to see that his eyes were now open. He gave her a faint smile, in turn, seeing some relief in her face. He knew that she was worried about him when he passed out. He felt comfort, and warmth. How could this feeling be wrong? He wondered to himself for a second, before letting out a few little coughs, and offering some gentle words to his Goddess to try to ease her worry a bit more. Shooting his arm up, and giving her a thumbs up. He was still a little dizzy, and didn't want to sit up. He smiled, and said up to his gargantuan Goddess. "What's that rolling down your cheek?" He asked, letting out a little laugh. "Surely, a beautiful Goddess isn't sheding tears for a mere bug?" He said playfully.

 

She smiled ecstatically, picking Eric up gently, and giving him a very soft, and gentle kiss, enveloping almost his entire body. She let him revel in her wamrth for a little bit before. As the kiss ensued, he felt her soft, lightly wet lips all over his body. So soft, and warm. So safe. He had already forgotten the feelings, and visions he had seen when he had the "otherworldly" experience. It didn't matter. What mattered was here and now, right in front of him. He was okay with losing himself in her. All that mattered was his Goddess, Cassie.

 

She pulled him away from her face, and looked down, her facial expression looking a bit more like a worried mother, about to scold her child. "I was worried about you, dummy!" She said, still gently, as not to startle him. She looked down, a little, shyly. "It's okay for a Goddess to worry about her favorite toy, y'know."

 

His face lit up, a hue of rose red becoming extremely prevalent on his cheeks. He'd not seen her look so sensitive, and gentle, not to this degree. He kissed her hand numerous times, repeatedly, apologizing for worrying her. "I'll never scare you like that again. I promise." Kiss. "I'll always be your little toy, your little slave, your little anything you desire, my Goddess. I will be all that I can be for you, so long as you feel I am useful to you!" He praised, as he continued to kiss her hand.

 

Her face lit up with joy, and she lifted the tiny man unexpectedly, looking down at him with a devious look on her face. Not scary, but more lusty than anything he had ever seen from her before. "I'm glad you say that, little man, because that scare left me AWFULLY worried, and I REALLY want you as close to me as you can possibly get." She announced, with authority. "Time to pay tribute to your Goddess, toy." She finished.

 

Eric knew what his duty was, and he nodded enthusistically, as she lowered him down onto the bed, between her legs. He could already smell her aroma throughout the air. He walked gingerly toward her sex. The smell becoming overwhelming, he thought to himself. "So powerful..." He took another step, with more vigor, this time. "So demanding!!" He thought, before taking another step with even more stride. "So beautiful!!!" He finally thought before making a dash toward her alrighty aroused sex.

 

Her fingers already tracing her pussy through her panties, as she slid them over, and let the tiny man fight his fight. He flew into her pussy with such force for as tiny as he was. Tracing his hands along her labia, and stuffing his face into her lips, ignoring how overly powerful the scent of her ever-gourging pussy. She let out a deep moan of pleasure, the vibrations shaking his entire world. The sound of her moaning, from his doing. He knew that he had to give it all that he could. She split her lips for him, and he eagerly dove into her slippery, lubricated vagina.

 

She let out another yell, he could feel her voice through her body, and felt more, and more motivated to stimulate his Goddess. He worked his arms through the slippery orifaces of her walls, finding what he was looking for; the almighty g-spot. He began to work his arms around it, rubbing, and kneading it as hard as he possibly could, even nibbling. Her breathing getting faster. She yelled out for more, and more. It sent ripples of pleasure through her, as he felt her whole body shift. A massive pressure building up all around him. She screamed in ecstasy, her whole body quivering from the pleasure, as his efforts brought her to climax. She let out the loudest of shouts as her body released. The pressure gripping tight atound his miniscule body, he was forced out of her by the flowing juices.

 

He fell back, upper torso, and arms deeply sore from the contractions of her walls. He heard her panting, as he let out a few coughs, her juices flowing from his mouth. He laid back, and admired his work. Her bedsheets soaked from her cum. The scent was all that was present over him. So overpowering, but he was so exhausted, he could do nothing.

 

She lifted him up, and smiled down adoringly. She spoke softly, with love, and adoration, almost as if she were high. She had almost lost her voice from screaming so loudly. "That was so wonderful, my love." She said to him, sweetly. He tensed up, and felt a joy, like he had never felt before, or so he'd have thought.

 

She licked him, lapping her juices off of his tiny body, and began to wrap her lips around his already erect member, sucking on it mercilessly. He felt the pleasure flow through his body, and he couldn't even hold it in, caught so off guard, she stripped him of all of his cum within seconds, sucking him dry. He did nothing but lie limp in her hand afterward, panting from the pleasure. It happened so quickly. But she just smiled. "Sorry, lovely, I just got a little carried away."

 

He shook his head at her, and smiled. "No, thank you very much for your blessing, my beautiful Goddess."

 

She placed him onto the desk, and changed the sheets on the bed. "I don't know about you, but I'm ptrtty tired after that. You wanna come to bed with me?" She asked turning away from him, showing him her large, round ass, hands on her hips, looking back at him, and winking.

His mouth agape, all he could do was nod. She scooped him up, and placed him between her soft, bountiful breasts, and they rested together. Her warmth arounding him was all he could feel. The love, that release. His dreams had finally come true. He was where he wanted to be. With the woman he loved. Nothing could ever tear that apart, not even his inner self. He denied all that he had seen when he was in the "other world". All that mattered was his world here. He looked at his gigantic Goddess, and she looked at him. "I love you, Goddess." He said, kissing her chest.

 

"I love you, too, toy." She said, smiling at him, as she nestled him a little more into her chest, and they drifted off into dreams together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

critique, yo.