- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Uhm, there's some minor scat, in this chapter. I'm not working a lot with it. But like I said. sadism.

----------------------------------

I awoke to a a familiar feeling. My vision hazy, I barely had any energy still. I was hoping it was a bad dream. It wasn't. My body was covered in spit once again. I sat up, and  gazed into the beautiful face of my captor. I glared, I was so angry.

She grabbed me, and dried me off again, and placed me onto the desk again.

"You think it's good to just nap away while you're being punished? That's a shame, I'm gonna have to punish you again."

She couldn't be serious... She just couldn't be serious... All of what she subjected me to wasn't enough already? I visibly cried in front of her. I literally sobbed my heart out.

"Goddess... I-I didn't nap! I passed out!" I yelled, almost incoherently "My body!" I continued to sob. "It just shut down! I had no-" She cut me off again.

"Shut up, stop being so damn annoying." She promptly wrapped me up in what i could only assume was the sock she just got done running in. She wrapped it multiple times around, and stucked it into itself.

There was no refuge from the scent, it was literally everywhere. Nothing but sweat, and foot stench everywhere. I couldn't even move. All I could do was sob, them being muffled by the semi-wet, sweaty sock of my Goddess. I thought it was as bad as it could get, but to make it even worse...

"I don't want you to get too hot in there, so I'll just put you in the fridge. I'm about to go to bed, nighty night!" She said cheefully.

I could see the light of the mini fridge through the fibres of the sock, though barely. I saw it go out. I was locked in cold, stink darkness. I didn't even waste my strength trying to get out, I knew I was too weak for it. I just contiually inhaled the scent, and remained in the cold. It felt like a thousand eternities of hell frozen over. The only thing I could be optimistic about was the fact that it was the fridge and not the freezer.

The morning came, I got no sleep. I could hear Cassie getting ready for school. It was the only indication. Would she forget me? Even if I yelled she wouldn't hear me... or care. How could someone who seemed to be so sweet be so cruel, I thought? It made me want to cry all over again. My image of her, completely shattered. It didn't matter how beautiful, or smart she was, her personality was completely horrid.

I shivered, as I waited on my Goddess' good graces to let me free. I prayed, not to God, but her... I then caught myself. 

"W-what am I doing...?" I asked myself audibly. "I... I'm better than this..." I tried to reaffirm myself. I heard Cassie's footsteps as her shoes were on, that was the final indicator that she was getting ready for school. I heard the door open, and close. She had forgotten me. How could I blame her? I'm so small, and insignificant, of course she'd forget me... That I exist.

Just then, I heard her door open again, and then I heard the fridge open. Gravity itself seemed to shift as she lifted me. I was unwrapped, shivering, pathetic, and beaten. I coughed a little. I might have caught a cold.

"Hey there. I figured you might be hungry." Said to me, she then dropped what looked like a large amount of shreaded greens.

Without hesitation, I dashed at the greens, and ran face first into her hand. 

"Ah, ah, ah. You have to beg your Goddess for food." She said, looking down to me, smiling a condescending smile.

I was beyond being prideful. There's no point in trying to reason, I decided I'm gonna just do whatever I can to please her. I bowed before her and begged.

"Please, beautiful Goddess, allow a lowly bug like me to eat... I beg of you..." I said, wimpering, not to add to the act, I was truly at this point.
She giggled, and moved her hand. I dashed toward the food, and began to scarf down as much as I could. I noticed it tasted weird. I was so hungry, I didn't mind, however, I just had to ask.

"G-Goddess... what is this?" I asked meekly.

"Grass." She responded plainly, and kept a straight face. Apparently this was just okay to her.

In my blind dashing, I hadn't even noticed the dirt... I backed away from the grass and looked up to her with contempt. I was beyond furious. I wanted to jump out of my skin, I wanted to jump... to jump... I was already conditioned to mad dashing, I made one for the edge of the desk. To no avail. She caught me before I could end it.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Bad boy. You're trying to escape your Goddess? I WAS gonna let you walk around my room while I was at school, but now you're gonna have to be punished again."


I cringed. I was broken. I said nothing. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do anything. I had no control over my life. Ha... "my life" I thought. "It belongs to her now, it seems." I continued to think. A solitary tear rolled down my face.
She wrapped me in the sock before going to get something together for my next punishment. she went into the bathroom, and closed the door. I didn't even wonder. I didn't care. I just knew it would be horrible. I knew it would be so bad, I'd want to kill myself.

She came back with a solitary bucket after a few minutes. It had a top, if she put me in, it would be too high for me to try to climb out. Not that I had that kind of energy, anyway. I could see from the light atop the room the silhouette of something in it. It swayed, and there was something solid. I figured it was water.

"This is more of a punishment game for me. It's called "island". You can choose to tread the water... or be on the island." She explained.


Then, it hit me. The scent. Coming from the bucket. I was horrified at what it was. I was almost certain. She picked me up, and held me over the bucket, and my suspicion was confirmed. It was shit. The island was shit. The water was piss. I was mortified. Lost for breath. I didn't know what to do... I was so scared. I didn't want to be punished.


"Well, then. The island, or the water?" She asked maliciously, with her devilish smirk.


"Please.." was all I could mutter... I looked at her, my eyes pleading. I was as genuine as genuine could get, but she wouldn't care... I was gonna be in her piss and shit for probably 8 or 9 hours... and there was nothing I could do about it. I cried. Audibly. As loud as I possibly could. I didn't think I would have more tears to spare. 


She just smiled down at me. "I'll choose for you, then." She held me by my legs and lowered me, face first into the shit. Placed the top of the bucket on, and dropped it onto the bathroom floor, splashing the piss over me. She then left. After a while, I realized she wasn't coming back. I... I was done... There wasn't anything. Anything worth this. Not even getting back my regular life. I'd rather die...

 

Chapter End Notes:

lol, too much? not enough imo. this isn't even cassie's final form.