- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanna make Cassie REALLY sadistic. Like. Holy Jesus fuck, get her away from the world, hop her up on drugs and give her a double straight jacked level shit.

---------------------------------

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! FUCK YOU!" I yelled. I had no clue where this resolve came from, however, I liked it, but I wouldn't like it for long.

She just looked down to me. She wasn't mad, or anything, it seemed. She just looked at me.

"Y-yeah! Now you're gonna change me back, and we'll just pretend this never happened, okay?!" I demanded.

She still stared at me.

"I mean it! Change me back right now!!!!!" I yelled.

I saw her lips start to purse, and quiver into a goofy smile. She then began to laugh at me uncontrollibly. She continued to laugh, mocking me, and my inability to stop her. I was reminded by a simple laugh that she was the one with all the power. I was nothing.

"Oh dear. That was really funny!" She said, tearing herself away from the laugh, it seemed premature. "Now. Eat the vomit, or your punishment will be quadrupled."

I shivered. She was really set on it. However, I didn't care. There was no way I was gonna lap up my own vomit for her. She was crazy.

"I won't do it." I said, as I crossed my arms like a spoiled child.
All she did was lift her foot a little, and I leapt forward. My will. Was it already broken? But how... I thought I was resiliant. I looked down at the awful-smelling vomit. Then back up at her. She just watched me, her face lit up with anticipation. She was actually enjoying this. I felt queasy, and lowered my face. I just couldn't bring myself to lick up this vomit from the carpet. I looked up to her.

"No" was what I said. "You might as well just punish me..."

"Alright." She said, and as quickly as she did, her fingers scooped me up. She then took my face and stuck it directly into my vomit. I had already cleared out my stomach, there was nothign left. I just felt horrible, gagging. She rubbed my face all over it, and deep into the carpet. The scent was unbearable, and even some got into my mouth. She smudged my face into the vomit-y carpet once more before dropping me.

"Now, to punish you." She said.

I wanted to cry. I thought I was already being punished, but apparently this wasn't even the beginning.

"Since you want to be a little baby, I'm gonna give you a timeout. But I'm gonna have to clean you beforehand." She picked me up witht he rag from before, and carried me to her own bathroom, which was connected to her room. She began to sanitize my body, without warning, and squirted the fluid over my, it got into my eyes, nose, and mouth. I coughed, and gagged, as my eyes burned, and watered. But on top of that, I was crying...

She roughly cleaned my aching body again. I at least smelled better. But I couldn't get over this "timeout" thing... what could it possibly be...?
My attention was diverted once I heard her pants hit the floor. It sounded like a light explosion, even in the distance. I looked at her panties, and how they clung to her body. They were tight, and I could even see some outlining of her pussy, but mainly because the panties were a little wet. Was she seriously getting horny from this...?

"Ahem. Your punishment for being a bad slave will be... ass duty. For as long as I see fit." She announced, she seemed cheerful.

I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know what ass duty was. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I panicked, but she grabbed me. I yelled, and screamed, and begged her.

"GODDESS PLEASE! I'M SORRY I MISBEHAVED! I'M SORRY I WAS A BAD SLAVE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! PLEASE!" I had no shame left.

"Then get in my ass, you little worthless shit. It's where you belong." She said with a smirk, as she pulled on the elastic of her panties, dropped me in, and let them snap shut.

It was hot, oh it was so hot. Not hot as in sexy... well yeah, that hot, but it was TERRIBLE. The panties kept me clung to her body, and what's worse was I slid between her ass cheeks. 

I felt more pressure, I deduced that she was putting on pants. Tight ones. This only made the situation even worse. I was just glad the worst was over... or so I thought.

"I think I'm gonna go for a little jog. What do you think?" She asked.
I screamed in protest, but they were muffled by the fabric. I was so small, my voice was so feeble. I was pressed against her supple ass, and I couldn't do a thing... So pathetic... so worthless... Why even go on living, I thought?

I didn't have the energy to tight and fight it, I was doomed.

"I didn't hear any "no"s! This should be fun!" She said giddily, as she walked down the stairs, which was an ordeal in itself, from each suble jiggle of her ass rustling my world like a small earthquake. I only could imagine that running would leave me with brain damage.

She stepped out the door, and began her jog. The jiggling, the increasing heat, the smell of sweat building up, it made it slippery for me, and I slid more inward. I lost more breath, it was getting hard to breath being smooshed between her ass cheeks like a thong string. It was too much, the smell, the heat, jiggling, and pressure. I passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

LOL, I'm updating so fast. I'm just typing chapter after chapter, tbh. I had the idea of some of the stuff I wanted to do already mapped out, so I'm just plementing it. I'll probably be typing up chapters all day...