- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

slootz

----------

Cassie paused for a brief second before entering her room again. She took a deep breath, knowing Eric wouldn't be the happiest camper in the village when she sprung the news on him. She turned the knob slowly, and walked in with confident strides. "Does it even matter?" She thought as she walked over to the desk, putting Chase down, unceremoniously. It was excruciatingly obvious what had just occurred between the two. Eric's face contorted in a manner that she couldn't tell if he was incredibly mad, or incredibly heartbroken.

 

Chase just looked over to him, he was feeling great. He smiled, and spoke like he just smoked 3 blunts. "Heyyyyy, man! What's goin' onnnnn?" He said, while laying back, on top of the world.

 

He looked up at her, his eyes watery, looking as if they were pleading with her. "Why?" Although, no words could escape his mouth. He didn't know what to do, his mind was running wild. On one hand, he wanted to beat the shit out of Chase right then and there. He knew how he was, and he deduced that he probably used his charm to get her to give him what was probably the best release of his life. The water turned to fire, as he looked over at Chase, and started to walk over, and then run.

 

Cassie knew what was going on, and grabbed him before he could hurt Chase. She held him in her hand, fingers around him, gently, as he squirmed. He hadn't been so riled up in a really long time. Cassie spoke softly to the tiny man in her hand. "Before you get mad at him, it was me who did it, unexpectedly to him." She stated, solemnly. "He's going to be the new toy around here, okay?" She said, but could already tell by the look on his face that he was anything but pleased by this new information.

 

"But!-" He yelled out, before she put her fingertip to his face, gently.

 

"My heart still belongs to you, Eric. Don't worry." She said, reassuringly. "That's how it'll always be, you little silly." She gave him a kiss, and looked at him, and his facial expression hadn't changed at all. She kept smiling. "Are you going to be difficult with me, babe?" She asked in that tone a mother would ask her son: "do you reaaaaally wanna do that?", and saw him stiffen a bit. She didn't really like to use fear as a motivation, but he knew exactly what she was capable of. She knew that she wouldn't have to do anything, though, he would just fall into line.

 

"Y-yes, Goddess..." He said, reluctantly, the sadness in his voice clear. He didn't even look at her. He was literally sad. He loved being her only special little toy, and once again, he was forced to share her with Chase. "It's not fair..." he thought.

 

"Oh, come on, cheer up, my little pet." She nuzzled her nose on his tummy, he loves that. She persisted, until he could resist no longer, and started to laugh, and giggle, squirming a bit under her nose. She kissed him over, and over, and hugged him to her chest. He pressed against her soft flesh, nuzzling his face into her breast. It was like having a giant memory foam bed, that rose, and fell, every so often. He forgot why he was even upset for a second, kissing her breast repeatedly. She smiled down at him adoringly, cradling him in her cupped hands, and he looked up to her, he didn't look AS sad, but she could still tell it would take a few more "therapy sessions" to get him to get over this. 

 

"Look, I'll be completely honest with you. I want both of you inside of me. That's why I'm keeping him here." She smiled a little, her face flushing a bit. " I want to see what it's like, I know he'll put in the work. Plus, I know him." She shrugged afterward. It wasn't like he had any choice but to comply. Cassie loved having all of the power in the relationship.

 

Eric let out a deep breath, standing up, looking down at Chase on the desk. "Listen here, you piece of shit, this is only for the Goddess' pleasure, nothing more."

 

Chase smirked, and yelled back up. "I wouldn't have even gotten upset, some "good toy" you are. The Goddess' will is absolute." Chase plainly stated.

 

Cassie yelped with excitement. "Then I guess we've reached an understanding, huh???" She scooped up Chase, and put them both on the bed. "No fighting, period. Or I WILL be very angry with the BOTH of you, understood?" She said, authoritatively, with her hands on her hips, standing to her full hieght over the tiny men. They both, of course nodded, in awe of her magnificence.

 

She stood above them, but they were on the bed, especially close to her womanhood. She rubbed it through her leggings, and the aroma started to fill the air, the tiny men before her starting to get assaulted with her powerful, sweet scent. She smirked, as she saw the effect it had on them. They both leaned in anxiously. They knew where they would be going, and were both eager.

 

Chase looked at Eric, and smirked confidently. "I have every intention of stealing the Goddess' heart. You better not fall behind, E." He said, confidently, as he stood up, and approached her, getting onto one knee. "Goddess, please, allow me to pleasure you." He stated. "It is only my duty to make it so you are the center of all of my affections, and adorations. I am nothing without your validation of my existence." He finished.

 

Eric felt a little intimidated by Chase's eagerness, and willing to serve. He couldn't fall behind, he felt. He wouldn't allow it. He ran up to the Goddess, and got on his knee, proclaiming. "Please, most kind, and generous Goddess. Allow a pitiful worm like me to offer what I can to bring you the most happiness that a little worm can even hope to offer such a divine being as yourself.

 

Cassie smiled down at both of them, feeling as if she were on top of the world, sliding down her leggings, and her panties, scooping them up, and laying down onto the bed, placing them between her legs. "You know what to do!" She directed, as they raced to her gigantic pussy, and went to work. She began to shiver with pleasure, as they both worked on her outer lips at first. Eric was the first in, as he stuck his arm into her massive maw, digging as deeply into her walls as he could. Soon after, Chase ran back, and dove into her pussy at full force. She moaned deeply, her voice sending a shock through both of their tiny little bodies. She gripped her breasts tightly, legs shaking, and barely able to form words.

 

Eric would not be outdone, as he worked his way through her lips, forcefully, and stuck his head between them, nibbling all the way through, and working his hands and arms around her walls as hard as he could.

 

Chase worked diligently as well, as he forced himself almost halfway in. Wiggling his torso wildly through her.

 

She couldn't take the teasing anymore, she worked her finger down, and forced both of them in, letting out a long, deep moan from pushing them in slowly, leaving her mouth agape from the massive amounts of pleasure.

 

Eric worked his way to her G-spot, nibbling, and kneading it wildly. Soon after, Chase worked himself to the same area, going to work on her G-spot as well.

 

She began to scream, as she felt ripples of pleasure shoot up her spin, and she almost lept up from it. She couldn't hold it much longer.

 

The two of them felt the pressure of the walls contracting on them. They still worked earnestly. Trying not to be outdone by the other. 

 

She let out so many screams, as Eric and Chase worked more, and more on her G-spot. She let out one final scream, exploding not once, but twice in pleasure. The waves of her juices washing over the tiny men as the walls offered immense pressure, squeezing them rightly.

 

They cried out in pain, not to be heard as they were forced out of her pussy. Coughing up massive amounts of her juice.

 

Cassie just laid there, panting. There was nothing more to be said. She knew she had made the right decision.

Chapter End Notes:

oh snap