- Text Size +

Cysh walked up the steps of the shrine, on each side there were statues of the goddess of this shrine, a wolf goddess even every 8 or so steps. Cysh had never been a big fan of the wolfgirls living here, especially since they were stealing visitors from her shrine to the local fox goddess of the forest, she had thought up a rather evil plan though to fix this. As she reached the end of the stairway she took a glance to see who was out there, she could count at least five or six wolfgirl shrine maidens walking around now, a couple of them glanced over to see the foxgirl standing there.

“What do you want, fox?” One of them asked with a slight glare towards Cysh, resulting in the others also turning their heads to stare at her. “Oh…I am just bringing you a small present.” Cysh said with a big smile, of course lying and faking the smile, but at least she was able to walk closer to the one who has spoken to her now.

Cysh reached down the top of her kimono and pulled out a small box she had hidden there, holding it out to the wolfgirl in front of her, she did look at her skeptically but accepted the box in the end. Cysh took a couple of steps backwards as the wolfgirl shrine maiden opened the box, a bright light emitting from it and soon…Well the box landed on the ground with a little thump and the wolfgirls surrounding the area had all disappeared, though that was not entirely true either.

With a big smirk the four-tailed foxgirl would look downwards, and standing in front of her giant sandals there would be a two inch tall wolfgirl, in fact there were many more not too far away. Cysh reached down to pick up the little wolfgirl, dropping her into a small plastic bag and started to walk around the shrine grounds to collect them all. Having gotten the ones outside the shrine she opened the sliding door and stepped inside.
The poor shrunken wolfgirls inside of the shrine would stare up in terror as the giant foxgirl stepped inside, her footfalls leaving rather booming thuds as they hit the floor and the closer she got the worse they were. Cysh walked around collecting every wolfgirl on the inside of the shrine too before bringing them into one of the bedrooms there. She summoned a plastic box and placed it on one of the futons there, pouring every little wolfgirl into it and placed a lid on top of it.

“So you little wolves…What should I do with you eh? Actually, why the heck am I even asking you?” She added at the end and smirked, reaching inside the sleeve of her kimono she pulled out a little note and read through it, she had written down several ideas of things she could do to them. Taking off the lid she grabbed four little wolfgirls and lifted them up in front of her face, the note hidden back in her sleeve now. “Congratulations! You are my first victims.” She said with a little laugh.

Cysh plucked up one of the wolfgirls with two fingers from her other hand now, lifting her high up in the air before dropping her right back down, the poor girl sliding down the top of her kimono and landing in Cysh’s cleavage, who promptly started pressing her breasts together. The wolfgirl cried out in pain as the heavy orbs around her slowly crushed every bone in her body, in fact a rather horrifying snap could be heard by the sensitive ears of the others and they would all look away, not wanting to watch their friend die by the breasts of a fox. The poor wolfgirl between the breasts let out a loud whine as the breasts crushed her head, leaving a rather bloody mess between Cysh’s breasts.

“Oh, seems I’ll need to take a bath later, oh well I’ll just borrow yours, that’s alright eh?” She asked jokingly to the three remaining wolfgirls in her hand now, of course she had plans for them too, in fact she took two of them and placed one in each of her tabi, for the moment they were safe but the tight tabis made it impossible for the two of them to escape upwards, and as Cysh started walking they felt themselves slowly sliding downwards instead.

She still had one wolfgirl in her hand and stepped into one of the main rooms of the shrine, taking notice of tea cups and even a teapot on one of the tables there. “Oh my, you even made tea for my visit? How nice.” She said with a giggle, walking over to it she took the wolfgirl and dropped her into one of the cups. She picked up the teapot too, the wolfgirl looked upwards seeing the tip of the teapot coming into view. She held up her arms screaming and begging for Cysh not to do it, but it seemed Cysh was not fucking around, she started pouring the boiling hot tea into the cup. As the hot tea hit the wolfgirl she screamed out once more, this time because of the pain as her skin got burned, most likely third degree or even worse by the tea.

Cysh put the teapot back down on the table and picked up the cup, holding two fingers at the top while her other hand supported it on the bottom, she glanced down to see the fluffy ears of the wolfgirl still moving in there. “Oh my, still alive?” She said with a giggle now, moving the cup closer to her face for a better look, one of the wolfgirl’s arms would reach out of the tea, her skin completely red. As her head finally managed to pop out it was possible to see the blood coming out from everywhere, her nostrils, her eyes and her mouth. “Please…” Was the last thing she managed to say, the poor girl’s blood boiling inside of her.

Cysh simply shrugged and blew a little on the cup to cool it down, taking small sips from the tea at the start, as it finally cooled down enough she could drink from it properly, making sure to open her mouth wide enough of course so the wolfgirl could easily slide in with the liquid. The wolfgirl was in luck, at least she had died before Cysh managed to swallow her with the liquid so she did not have to go through the torture of Cysh’s stomach acids tearing her apart. As Cysh finished up the tea, and the girl she stood up and walked back to the bedroom to get herself a couple more toys.

During her walk back to the bedroom she felt something underneath her foot, and lifting up her foot she could see a red spot. “Oh right…” She said with a snicker, reaching down she removed the tabi where the wolfgirl had been crushed and splattered completely underneath her foot and against the white fabric of the tabi, sighing slightly. “Dammit, gotta wash these now.” She shook her head and dropped the tabi on the floor for now, she would just need to pick them up when going back home. The girl in the other tabi seemed to still be alive however, though she was wedged between the big and second toe of the foxgirl, being slowly squashed between them as she walked.

For now Cysh would be walking with one foot bare, coming back to the box she took off the lid for a few moments and plucked out another four little wolfgirls, she had not really counted them before but there were still at least fifteen left, if not even more if she had miscounted. She put the lid back on and looked to her new little victims in her hand. “Hello there little worshippers to a false goddess…Wolf goddess, ha.” She moved her other hand dangerously close to one of the girls standing and flicked her right off her hand. The poor wolfgirl felt the impact of the flicking finger crushing her ribs and went flying, crashing right into the wall, her skull pretty much cracked open now and landed as a bloody mess on the bed for the others to see, surprisingly enough still alive.

Cysh took a last glance to the wolfgirl bleeding out in the bed before stepping out of the room again. “Guess I can use you three for some fun.” Smiling she dropped two of them between her breasts, keeping them properly stuck between them by pressing the large orbs together, this time not hard enough to crush them like she had done with the other girl however. The last girl saw Cysh lifting her hakama until her panties came into view, she was slowly moved towards them and Cysh moved her hand into the panties. The tiny wolfgirl now being faced with the giant pussy of the foxgirl, and even pressed against it. “Good girl…” Cysh said as she could feel the little wolfgirl squirming against her pussy.

Cysh used two of her fingers to force the little girl inside of her pussy now, the tight walls pulsating around her and slickening up her small form with the juices on the inside. Cysh kept her fingers inside her pussy, moving them around and even in and out a little to pleasure herself, though she also did it to make sure the little wolfgirl had no way of escaping. “If you pleasure me I will let you out” She told the little one, an obvious lie but it was not like the wolfgirl had much of a choice, she might as well try and hope she speaks the truth. She started to rub and kick the walls of the pussy now.

Cysh let out a soft moan from the pleasure brought on by the tiny girl inside of her, who was walking further inside to find the more sensitive areas of her pussy, they were of course not easy to find but after a while of hit and miss she seemed to find a spot that made Cysh almost instantly moan with every touch, the walls pulsating faster and there were more of the fluids dripping on the inside. The poor wolfgirl had a hard time keeping herself in this spot since the flood of fluids almost took her with them now. Cysh still had one of her fingers inside her own pussy and wiggled it about. It was hard to finger herself as she was standing though.

Cysh walked back to the bedroom for now, the girls stuck in the plastic box watched her as she sat down right next to them while fingering herself, her tails swishing around like mad and her ears twitching just the same. The two girls who had been placed between her breasts had managed to escape during the ordeal, and just when they thought they were able to run over and free their friends a large hand grabbed one of them. “Bad girls…” Cysh said while breathing hot air over her from the pleasure, she opened her mouth up wide and dropped the little wolfgirl inside, the others staring in horror at what was about to happen when Cysh’s mouth could be seen moving.

CRUNCH…The sounds of her teeth chewing the two wolfgirls inside of her mouth almost echoed around in the room, the only one not able to hear this was the girl inside of her pussy, though almost at the same time as Cysh chewed down once more she climaxed, her pussy tightening up and she pulled out her finger, without the finger the wolfgirl on the inside saw the walls pressing up against her, crushing her between them and let her be washed out as a bloody mess with the rest of the juices. Cysh opened her mouth as she panted from the orgasm, the saliva being revealed was red from the wolfgirl that had been chewed up.

Cysh let out a sigh as she glanced down, lifting her hakama and looking at her panties. “Aww, now these are bloody too, dammit. You little fucks keep making a mess.” She said rather ironically as she removed her panties, sitting in such a way all of the little wolfgirls got a great view of the wet pussy of the foxgirl that was currently dominating them.

She pressed the underside of her foot against the wall now, feeling the girl stuck inside her other tabi easily pop due to the pressure, not like Cysh actually much about these puny wolfgirls either way. Removing her tabi she placed both of her bare feet on top of the plastic box the rest of them were trapped inside of. “I got a special mission for one of you...” She said with a giggle, using her feet to open the box and pick up another girl, just a single one this time.

Cysh placed the small wolfgirl on the other side of the box, and poking her with a finger she would find herself growing back to her normal size. A rather adorable looking wolfgirl she was, long black hair that felt like silk when Cysh stroke her hand over it. “I have chosen you…To help me out with something.” The foxgirl smirked rather evilly, and the tiny girls in the box looked in horror as they saw a cock appearing between her legs.
Taking out another wolfgirl from the box she dropped her onto that erect cock of hers, the wolfgirl not having much of a choice and wrapped her arms and legs around it as tightly as she could while Cysh crawled towards the other wolfgirl in front of her, the remaining wolfgirls in the box could see the cock dangling above them with their friend hanging from it. Cysh pushed the other girl onto her back now and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, rather deeply-

Cysh pinned the girl down underneath herself, grabbing onto her blue hakama and moved it all the way up till her panties were showing, of course easily pulled down by the foxgirl. “Let’s get to it eh?” She said with a giggle, letting the cock and the tiny girl rub up against her thigh, the cockhead slowly being pushed some against the slit.
The small wolfgirl looked up, seeing a fellow shrine maiden’s pussy in front of her, letting out a small squeak as Cysh pushed her cock into her, the poor girl held on the best she could, she did not wanna fall down and have the cock grinding on top of her, the tight walls of the wolfgirl taking a good hold of the cock, muffled moans could be heard through the flesh.

Cysh picked up another girl from the box next to them now, making sure to keep the lid on of course and dropped the wolfgirl between the other ones breasts, Cysh pushing her own breasts against the wolfgirl. “Now…What is your name eh? Mine is Cysh, Cysh Aizen.” She introduced herself to the shivering and moaning wolfgirl she was currently giving a rather good fucking.

“I…I am…Haruna…” She said with a couple of pants inbetween, looking into Cysh’s teal eyes with her own red ones. “Well Haruna…Hope you enjoy this.” She said, pressing her own breasts even harder against Haruna, the poor wolfgirl easily crushed between their weight as this happened, the box with the tiny wolfgirls moving a little due to the movements of the two giant girls screwing, loud moans emitting from the both of them now.
The poor wolfgirl who had the first row seats to the fucking wasn’t exactly having a good time in there, slowly losing her grip on the cock she fell to the floor of the pussy, the fast thrusting of the cock above her was rather painful, though as she felt it throbbing on top of her she knew it would soon be over, well at least that is what she hoped for, though as the cock was pulled out from there she looked up in confusion, the walls tightened up around her and she was forced to swallow quite a bit of her friends fluids, but at least she was still alive.

Cysh sat in front of Haruna now and stared at her. “I need to go one thing before we finish this.” She stated, reaching down she plucked up two more wolfgirls there, shrinking them a tad more before holding them over her cockhead, grabbing her cock she started to push the tiny girls into her slit, the cock swallowing them down slowly, but because of the earlier fucking at least it would be lubricated enough by the precum to be a non-painful and easy slide down inside of the fox’s cock.

Haruna watched in horror as the fox cockvored two of her friends, though this was not the worst part of it, with a smirk Cysh would crawl over her once more and shoved her cock in without any hesitation, Haruna arching her back and moaning loudly now, the poor girl on the inside was taken by surprise as the head of the cock forced her backwards, crashing against the cervix, her lower body got crushed from the impact and she laid there only being able to move her arms now. “Aah…” The cock pulled backwards before the process repeated, this time crushing the rest of the poor girl.

The two who had been shrunken down further and were now wiggling inside of Cysh’s cock felt their bodies dissolving on the inside, the cum that was flooding over them now in preparation for release helped turning them into cum too, unfortunately for the two of them the process did not finish in time and with an adorable yipping sound Cysh would orgasm into Haruna, the two half-dissolved girls forced upwards by the sticky goo before landing inside of Haruna now, splattering against the walls of her pussy, one of them even lucky enough to end up in her womb, the last thing she would see considering her internal organs had been dissolved.

Haruna grabbed onto the sheets of the futon, pulling them against herself resulting in the plastic box with the rest of the wolfgirls fell over, the lid falling off and around 8 wolfgirls rolling out of there, staring up to the two giantesses who had just finished their little sexgame they did not hesitate to get off of their asses and start running to hide.

Cysh glanced to the side, panting and took notice of the little ones escaping. “Oh dammit either…” She pulled her still dripping cock out of Haruna now, getting up to her feet and stomped after the ones who were escaping, one of the slowest escapers felt the huge footfalls land right behind her, the gust of wind caused by the foot landing right behind her made her fall forwards, the foxgirl stopping above her now and letting a huge glob of her cum drip down on top of her.

“Bad…” Was the only thing said by the foxgirl as she picked her up, keeping her in a tight grip as she continued to move after the others, it took her half an hour and she only managed to find four of the escaping bastards.

Returning to Haruna who still laid on the bed, looking to Cysh as she returned who gave her a rather confused glance. “Still here? Would have expected you to escape by now.” Haruna shook her head and stuck out her tongue. “I thought you seemed like an interesting person, and I kind of enjoyed what we just did.” She added and winked over to her.
Cysh held up the four wolfgirls she had caught, handing two of them over to Haruna. “Well then, show me your love for me and dispose of these two.”

Haruna looked at her two friends standing in her hand now, the both of them of course pleading to be saved by their fellow wolfgirl, Haruna ignoring their please as she grabbed the long black hair of one of them. “I know what to do.” She said as she looked over to Cysh.

Cysh watched curiously as Haruna took the long hair of one of the wolfgirls, moving her closer to the other before wrapping it around the throat of the other, tugging on it hard making her flail and grasp for air, her tail moving around all over the place, whereas Haruna would perform the second part of her evil plan, grabbing the fluffy wolftail of the other girl she wrapped that around the throat of the girl with the long hair.
Making sure neither of them could actually remove their hair and tail she placed them back on the futon and watched the two of them struggle to get free. Cysh seemed rather amused by this, not knowing Haruna was able to be this cruel to her own friends. The long-haired wolfgirl held one of her tiny hands up towards Haruna, her eyes showing that she was pleading for mercy as the tail was strangling her, the girls did seem to get an idea and hugged each other.

“Oh…They were smart I see.” Haruna said with a giggle, nodding over to Cysh the two of them would grab each their girl and gave them a hard tug each. The force of the pull and the grip the hair and the tail had around each of their throats lead to a small crack in their necks, not killing them but leaving them in unbelievable pain.

The two remaining captives covered their eyes, not wanting to watch as the giant foxgirl and wolfgirl continued to tug, the girl with the tail around her neck continued to flail and struggle, though it soon calmed down as she used up the air she had been able to get while they were standing together, the other girl stopped moving shortly after too.
Haruna thought there was no reason to leave their bodies, picking up one of the girls between her fingers with the other one dangling below her by the hair, she lifted them over her mouth and opened up wide, dropping them in and swallowing the both of them whole. “So, two left.” She said and looked over to the two Cysh had in her hand, both of them stepping back and shook their heads in fear.

“Do you have some sort of oven here?” Cysh asked and looked over to Haruna, who gave her a nod and stood up. “Follow me.” She said, Cysh would stand up too and followed her through a couple of rooms, she had never really taken much notice of how large this shrine actually is, but holy crap. As they entered what seemed like a kitchen Cysh got one of those evil smirks on her face again, staring at the two tiny girls in her hand. “Hand me a frying pan…” She said.

With a little bit of messing about the foxgirl would end up standing with a frying pan in her hand, placing it on the oven and turning on the head she put butter in it. “I have always wondered what fried wolfgirl tastes like.” She said, followed by a rather sinister laugh for someone so cute looking. Even Haruna was surprised about this.

“You are not seriously gonna fry and eat them…Are you?” Haruna ended up asking Cysh now, who dangled one of the girls over the pan. “I might…Or I might just be teasing them.” She said, though it did not seem like teasing as she dropped the poor girl so she landed right on her butt in the pan there, it was starting to heat up quite a bit too and the butter made it quite slippery, standing would turn out to be a real problem for her now.
Cysh did turn around and placed a hand on Haruna’s shoulder. “No worries, I am not gonna do that.” Turning the stove off, she handed the two girls to her new wolfgirl friend. “Seeing how nice you have been to me I have decided to let these two live, and the other four that escaped earlier.” She also handed Haruna a small vial. “This’ll turn them normal. I’ll come visit again, without shrinking you all.” She said with a wink as she walked towards the door, leaving the shrine after her day of fun and revenge…would she come back to finish off the rest of them however? Perhaps so.