- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Attempt at a Sequel to the "Small Emily" story. I have tried to follow reviewers suggestions as well as pitch in a few of my own twisted ideas. 

Please read the prequel if you want to understand how what became what, because no details will be given about the previous events in the current story.

Thank you for your time and please review. 

 

 

 

 

Mary and Lisa met when they were 11, thus, 5 years ago. Back then, they were schoolgirls in a private school. Both had rich parents and a very fulfilled childhood. They were already used to a spoiled life. Even young at school, they were brats and bullied the “weaker” ones, not physically but psychologically. They were soon considered bratty bums, and rejected by social pressure at school and, being close friends, they stick to one another.

Things got nasty when Lisa’s father died. Her family found out that his fortune was in fact a big pile of lies and debts. Huge debts that even selling the house couldn’t clear. Lisa’s mother, also a spoiled lady, couldn’t find any job, and soon she couldn’t help it, they ended up in a crappy apartment, trying to make a living. Lisa quit school. Mary seeing her friend in a tough situation, followed in and quit school as well, receiving nothing but disapproval and rejection form her own parents.

The two girls dropped pretty low and started seeing and getting acquainted with untrustable people who in fact were drug addicted scum. They were both influenced by this newfound freedom of choice, living their young lives around bad people. Mary’s father completely rejected her own daughter, even saying she was the shame of her family while her mother couldn’t help but give her a few hundred bucks whenever she had a rare occasion to see her daughter.

All in all, Lisa and Mary went through their teenage years up until they both reached 16 years old in relative poverty, often doing drug deals for older guys of their gang, or small heists in grocery shops, or even break ins and other kind of small crimes here and there, either for themselves of for one of their thug friends. They lived together along with their friend Robert, 20 years old, a wannabe rapper with lots of bling bling. Despite being sometimes naughty with girls in bars, he took good care in protecting his two roommates and making sure they would be safe around other thugs they frequently hang around with. He was some kind of brother to the two girls.

One of the girls’ most enjoyable hobby was to go watch movies at the local movie theater and do whatever possible to pester other clients often putting their feet on the back rest of the seats in front of them. They loved sitting in the last row, in the shade, and throw popcorn or misbehave during movies.

This small introduction brings the story back to the present date, a somewhat warm winter day, somewhere mid-December.

“Hey, got the jewelry?” said Lisa coming back from the second floor of a suburb house they were breaking in the morning, while everyone is at work.

“Yeah I have some… we’re good, let’s get the hell outta here.” Both girls trashed the place a bit, and left the place running to Robert’s car waiting for them. They got in the car.

“Go go go!” said Lisa to Robert, who shifted and floored the pedal right in the driveway. The silence of the neighborhood was broken by the harsh sound of screeching tires as the car speeded out of the driveway.

Fact is, and as unbelievable it may seem, a shrunken girl named Emily was at that precise moment, crushed flat under Mary’s navy blue socked foot, inside her dirty black chunky heeled combat boots. Scared and trembling under the arch of the huge foot above her, Emily couldn’t believe what was happening. She had been robbed from her previous owners, and would probably never see them again. Emily sobbed, intoxicated by the smell and mostly because she was afraid of what would happen to her. But deep inside, she was also thrilled, being at the mercy of Mary and Lisa who she considered being her “makers”. Mary’s foot and boot smelled of body lotion mixed with foot sweat and cigarette. Emily got the feeling that the dominant goddess above her took great care of her hygiene, for reasons unknown.

“What did you get?” said Robert.

Both girls sitting in the back opened their backpacks. “Gold necklace, earrings, rings, cash. Around 2 hundred.” Said Mary.

“I got some money too let me count…” Lisa flipped and counted the bills. “A hundred fifty. Got a fucking laptop, a credit card and a bottle of … spiced rum.”

Robert laughed while turning on an avenue. “You got rum? Haha, you girls are the bests, really!” Lisa opened the bottle and took a sip, grimacing and giving the bottle to Mary, who did the same. They laughed. Lisa lit a cigarette. “You girls keep the laptop, the rum and the money, I’ll take the jewels and get the money out of’em, ‘kay?” said Robert. Both girls agreed and looked at each other. They were almost sisters, and therefore were able to understand each other even without any talking. Lisa looked down at Mary’s boots and raised an eyebrow. Mary grinned and bit her lower lip and played with her tongue barbell. They both looked at Robert who had just turned on the rap music, and they nodded to each other. Mostly, they had agreed to keep Emily a secret, for now.

Robert drived the girls to their apartment downtown. Mary and Lisa left the valuables in a black bag and got out of the car. “See ya later girls!” Rob went off as Lisa and Mary walked casually to the building’s entrance.

“Wait.” Said Mary. She reached down her jeans and lifted the left one up so she could reach the knee high boot’s zipper. She unzipped the boot all the way down and removed her boot, jumping on her other foot and holding on her boot. She didn’t want to step in the snow with her socks so she grabbed Lisa’s shoulder for balance. She turned her boot upside down from waist height and both girls could see a very small human being fall down right in a melting dirty snow puddle. It didn’t even make a sound. They chuckled as Mary put on her boot and zipped it back up. Lisa crouched and tapped her cigarette’s ashes on top of the naked tiny girl. Nearby people walked by without even noticing what was going on.

“Let me crush her.” Said Mary.

“Yeah…okay. But wait…” Lisa drafted the last puff of her cigarette and pushed it down on Emily’s back. Poor Emily, stunned from the landing impact, cold to the bone from the snow puddle was trying to get on all four when searing hot ashes were pushed with mammoth force on her back. She splatted down on her belly, trying to acknowledge the searing pain of the cigarette being pushed on her. She heard laughing from above.

Lisa then spat a blob of saliva, slowly on top of her now extinguished cigarette filter. The saliva came crashing on top of Emily with its disgusting stench. “Alright, now you can crush her.”

Mary laughed a bit. “’bout fucking time.” She said before ceremoniously crushing the girl hard under her her boot sole, along with the cigarette bun. She felt the small lump under her thick and treaded soles and grinded everything, adding weight and carelessly scraped her boot off.

“Fuck, she’s durable.” Said Mary. She started stomping.

“Yeah remember the girls at the movies… they somewhat didn’t care about crushing her, she’s some sort of little rock.” Said Lisa while Mary continued stomping the tiny girl on the concrete entrance.

“Shit, then what do we do?” asked Mary.

“I don’t give a damn, just leave her die there.” Said Lisa entering the apartment.

“Yeah…” Mary grinded her boot on the tiny girl some more, she even crushed her under her big chunky heel, putting all her weight and twisting. “Why don’t you die?” She then kicked the girl scraping her boot forward on the concrete. Emily went rolling, still conscious but bruised all over. She tumbled a few inches closer to the door. Mary kicked her again and smiled. She used the tip of her boot sole to push and kick the tiny girl towards the door like someone playing with a pebble on the ground. She pushed the girl until she reached the step of the opened door's frame. Still with the tip of her boot’s sole, Mary dragged the limp and battered little body up the metal frame by pushing on it and managed to make it lie on the door frame. She stepped on her again and walked a step in the apartment building's mainhall. Mary kept pushing the girl in the metal corner where the door would squeeze her, near the hinges. She left the girl there and pulled on the door to close it. She almost slammed the door shut, squeezing Emily in between the door frame and the metal door.

The door clanged shut. Mary walked upstairs nonchalantly after a little chuckle, and joined her friend upstairs.

Lisa had already removed her boots after entering their apartment on the fifth floor. She was laying on the couch and smoking another cigarette, sipping on the bottle of spiced rum they just looted.

“She dead?” Lisa asked to her friend Mary who just entered the living room after removing her boots and leaving them in the hall.

“I don’t know… maybe.” Said Mary. “Who cares?”

 

….

 

For approximately 2 hours, Emily couldn’t move. She was stuck in the door frame. She had been crushed and squeezed in that position several times as other inhabitants of the same building opened and closed the door of the apartment, never noticing her on the floor. She wished she could die, but obviously her body could endure the pressure and make the door close with difficulty. She passed out several times.

 

….

 

 

“Ya think she’s still alive?” asked Mary to her now half drunk friend.

“Who?”

“The tiny girl?”

“What, oh, yeah I forgot about her. Why do you care?"

"I dunno. I squeezed her in the door frame."

"Oh fuck, haha. Hum, well...yeah maybe she's still alive.”

“I’ll go check.” Said Mary. She slipped on a trashed pair of black skater shoes she had worn for years and walked down the five floors until she reached the entrance door. Looking down after opening the door, she saw Emily, unconscious, laying in the doorframe’s bottom. “No way…” she grabbed the girl and brought her upstairs in her hands.

While walking upstairs, Emily woke up. Terrible pain shot through her nose and she immediately knew it was broken. She was in Mary’s clenched fist. She heard walking and a door closing.

“She’s alive.” Said Mary. She brought the girl and deposited her on the kitchen table. “And awake.”

“No shit.” Said Lisa. “You brought her in?”

“Come, see for yourself.” Said Mary, scrutinizing the girl.

Lisa stood up and walked to the kitchen and sat on a chair, looking down on Emily. “Hey there little bitch. Remember us? I bet you do.” She sipped on the rum directly from the bottle. “I wouldn’t want to be you. Hey Mary, remember, she likes to lick boots.”

“Riiight. Hey girl….” Mary pondered. “What’s her name again..?”

“Emily I think… not sure. I think the girls at the movies said it.”

“Wait, that means we robbed those girl’s place?” asked Mary.

“Fucking right we did.” The two girls bursted out laughing.

“Hey Emily right? Want to lick my boots? They’re dirty.” Asked Lisa.

Emily wasn’t sure if she was dreaming or not but a gut feeling was telling her this was real. After the heavy pounding in the door frame her mind couldn’t acknowledge as fast as it used to do normally. She tried to answer but no sound came out of her mouth, her lungs hurt, all her body hurt and she lacked the inner strength to even answer. She just blinked slowly, and blinked again, even more slowly.

“I take it for a yes.” Said Lisa, grabbing the girl. Lisa walked in the hall which had numerous pairs of boots and shoes scattered here and there and went to her black boots. She grabbed her right boot and used her other hand to push Emily under its filthy treaded sole. “Lick!”

Emily’s face was pushed in the rubber sole. She felt a surge inside as the huged fingers on her back pushed her. “LICK!” she heard. The giantess was losing her patience. “LICK it for fuck’s sake!” Emily stuck her tongue out and started to lick, feeling that powerful tingling sensation in her body again. Her goddess had spoken, all began to fall into place in her mind, she had to do what she was told. She wanted to lick that boot, she desperately wanted to do it. She licked a bit. “Oh my god… she’s really doing it, so pathetic.”

“She likes it!” said Mary from the other room.

“You bet…” said Lisa.

Emily’s was licking the wet and dirty boot sole with all she got. Obedience is salvation she thought. She reminded herself about Kat and Sophie, and for a split second, she wished things were back like they were. She was about to be their slave forever. How could she be bad lucked like that?

“You’re boring, girl. Just keep licking. You better do a good job, I want those boots to be spotless when I come back.” Lisa laughed and dropped the boots on its side and Emily along with it. She stood up and walked back to the living room and crashed on the couch next to her friend.

“What are we gonna to do with her now?” said Mary.

“Keep her as a slave I say.”

“Okay. But Rob won’t approve that.”

“I don’t care about Rob.” Said Lisa.

“Maybe we should just hide her from him.” Said Mary as she sat on the edge of the couch.

“Okay, where?”

“Well inside our shoes is good, like earlier. Rob won’t check there.” Said Mary. “Besides, it’s funny to have her in there. The slut probably likes it anyways.”

“Ahahah.. that’s wicked, alright.” The two girls laughed. “You heard that slave?” continued Lisa but louder. “When you’re done with my boots I want you to crawl inside and resume licking!” the girls laughed again and cheered with the rum.

Emily silently licked the boot’s sole, mixing her tears with the wet dirt. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come soon.