[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world Conquered by Giantesses, one man must stand up and defeat them to liberate his world. Outnumbered and Outmatched he will have to use his wits, charm, and newly acquired magical powers to cut the Giant Women down to size and free the enslaved citizens.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Destruction, Couples , Gentle, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 43836 Read: 96684
Published: February 08 2015 Updated: September 04 2015

1. Gaia's Blessing by Guygan [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1761 words)

Who reads these anyway? No one! that's Who!

Gan: 6'2''

170 Ib

Caucasian

Brown Spiky Hair

Age: 23

2. Meet Your New Overlord; Tina. by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1296 words)

In this chapter, we establish the conflict for the rest of the story, and the sub conflict for the next 3 chapters. If you made it to the second chapter then thanks for even giving me a moment of your time, it all gets better from here!

 

3. Training to Fight Tina by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1164 words)

This is a character development development chapter, don't worry still Giantess Content, but with a focus on establishing the main characters flaws and strenghts.

4. Vs. Tina by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1489 words)

This is the big fight chapter, it was even fun to write. We introduce a sub villain and we reinforce that Tina is an evil tyrant who needs to be dethroned and that Gan will have plenty of trouble beating her!

5. Surprise Guests by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (1421 words)

In this chapter we meet two new mysterious Giantesses, one we meet right out but the second remains a mystery until the end of the chapter, we do find out that they are bigger, and badder than Tina. Our Protagonist will definitely have trouble defeating them. This chapter raises the conflict!

6. Vs. Rin by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (2701 words)

In this chapter we get another big fight scene, which is exicting we also, explore Juliet's character and the new dynamic that effects her relationship with Gan. Rest assured this one is full of action, drama, irony and romance.

 

7. Vs. Juliet by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2180 words)

In this chapter we follow Gan on his thrilling escape from his wife and Rin. Gan must race against time, and then more relationship development! Hurray!

8. Days of Our Lives by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (3264 words)

In this Chapter we fnally get to hear Juliet's version of the story, and a look at some the hilarious hijinks that Occur when two super beings,who are ironically married, compete to save the day.

9. A Day in Urban City by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (2199 words)

In this Chapter we catch a glimpse into the lives of Urban city citizens and our hero who secretly leads his live as one of them. It describes one of the many skirmishes that happens within the City on a daily basis. Then Even More Relationship development! 

10. Vs. Christine part 1 by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3171 words)

In this chapter we find Gan locked in the hardest battle of his life. Against the murderous Christine. We also get the culmination of a big subplot so get pumped for that! 

11. Vs. Christine part 2 by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (1195 words)

In this chapter Gan's Identity will finaly be revealed to Juliet, how will she react? It is also the end of the first fight with Christine. Please don't be mad that this chapter is rather short.

12. The Next Gan-eration by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (2645 words)

Hi all—sorry for the hiatus, but as you may have guessed, this isn’t my job. I do it because I enjoy it, and that means I’m allowed to take breaks, so #sorrynotsorry. That being said, I will always find Giantesses Fascinating and I will always be enthralled by Superheroes. I will never be able to leave the two alone! So I can personally guarantee a conclusion that will satisfy you. You have my word as a faceless internet person. So without further ado, I present Gaia’s Champion Volume 2—The Next Gan-eration.

 

13. Juliet in Wonderland by Guygan [Reviews - 1] (2178 words)

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." Juliet gets her own chapter? Awesome!

14. Vs Christine Part 3 by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3217 words)

IT's Here! The Final Battle with Christine, I've been building her up for months, now we get to see how it all pans out. 

15. Aftermath by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1826 words)

Finally Gan gets some answers, and just in time for the newest and biggest threat of all.

16. A New Journey Begins by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2386 words)

In this chapter a few vignettes that I've wanted to do but haven't found a place to put them. Also, we're finally leaving Urban City behind. I'll miss it, but It's time to explore other parts of my fictional world.

17. Dana: Goddess of The Sea by Guygan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3232 words)

Perhaps my longest Chapter yet, but also my most, fun. Dana is by far one of the most fun Giantesses yet. Those has one cool action sequence, and Seamen Jokes will continue to fly until I say otherwise!

18. Vs. Dana by Guygan [Reviews - 0] (3784 words)

It's Gan and Juliet against Dana and her entire fleet. Who will come out victorious? How many pirates jokes can I make? And most importantly When will Gan ever learn that Juliet is ALWAYS right?

19. For Science! by Guygan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2727 words)

hey guys, I'm back after a short break, I've been busy with a changing schedule, but none the less this story is being finished whether it likes it or not. It's been a longer than I intended it to be, but that's a good thing I guess. In this chapter we move on to Gan's Newest enemy an evil giant scientist who may have discovered Gan's Weakness. What will happen find out now!