- Text Size +
The man approached us with his gaze locked on Mikayla. He had a large grin on his face, but I was sure that Mikayla didn't share the same excitement. Rather, she would be very annoyed considering her day was actually going very well. Despite some non-encouraging cues from her, he still walked up to introduce himself, his hand already prompted for an anticipated shake.

"Hi, I'm Tom! I'm actually a really big fan of your stuff. I can't believe I'm actually seeing you!" He exclaimed.

Mikayla stared back at him and his extended hand. She simply glared at him, not giving any response or welcoming handshake. It was a long moment of silence, before the man finally decided to speak up again.

"Okay well I just wanted to propose an idea...for a new video."

Mikayla turned a began walking away, completely ignoring whatever he was about to say. Before getting far, the man screamed one last fact, "I will pay you $10,000 for it."

This stopped Mikayla in her tracks. That much money for one video was at least worth hearing about, I thought to myself. She turned to the guy and gestured for him to walk to her.

"Okay then, you grabbed my attention big shot. What is this idea of yours?" She asked.

He gulped before speaking up, "Okay well here it is: I am hiring another girl for this scene who will be much shorter than me. I know I'm not terribly tall myself at 5'7", but this girl is hopefully around 4'9". This girl will be one that does all the sexual acts for me, while your job is kind of as the enforcer. You make us both do what you demand, but mainly I would like you to control her while she is giving me pleasure. Like lift her, make her do things to me or you, or whatever. I'm sure you're creative enough. So what do you say?"

She stared at him for a moment, before responding. I will definitely not be involved in any sexual acts on camera. I have a reputation that goes beyond the fetish stuff. I don't need people seeing me that way, so unfortunately I must say no."

"Wait, what about off camera? I'll even hire a lawyer to write up a contract that legally binds me and the girl to say nothing about it nor show any footage or pictures without being severely punished by the law."

She thought for a moment. "Let me think about it. As for now I'll just let you know it'll be $15,000 if I do."

"Deal." He reached out to shake hands again and was finally met by a much larger, feminine hand that dwarfed his. Her hand engulfed his before tugging the man closer. She then made a quick maneuver placing both hands around his neck. He grabbed onto her wrists as she lifted him into the air until he was face level. She looked him in the eye before mentioning in a light voice, "Are you sure this is what you want. Can you hand this power? Just remember if you say or do anything I don't like, there will be much more than legal problems. Got it?"

Without being able to speak, he quickly bounced his head up and down. Mikayla let go of him, leaving him to fall to the ground.

"Good," she said, "Well then it was nice to meet you. Give me your number."

He pulled out a fancy business card before scribbling a number onto the back. "There's my personal number. Thanks Amazon M.

He bolted off, leaving me and Mikayla to continue on our day. I was sort of turned on from what I had just witnessed. I was also sort of in shock. She made eye contact with me and smiled.

"Well I guess I'm gonna make $15,000 soon. Guess who will be my manager. Yeah that's you. So let's head back to our place and drop of that camera. I might take a shower too while I'm home. I feel a little dirty. And I want to be clean before we head out later."

That sounded perfectly good to me. This thing was making my neck hurt. I approved and began walking towards our home. She followed and we continued on our way.

"Let's grab a late lunch first, I'm starving." She said.

So we walked into a nearby restaurant and grabbed some food.

---

30 minutes after finishing our meal, we finally arrived at the apartments. She let us in to her apartment so I could drop off the camera. She looked to me after throwing her things on the table. "Okay well I'm gonna take a quick shower. You can hang around or whatever. I do like long showers just so you know. Maybe we can go watch a movie or something before we go grab drinks with some of my friends. You are okay with that, yeah?"

"Of course. I'm down for whatever and that sounds fun."

She walked into her room before walking out naked. Her bronze skin luring my eyes onto her body. She paused for moment before walking through the door. "Be out soon."

I smiled as she walked into her bathroom. The door audibly locked, followed by the sound of running water. I wandered into the back, glancing into her room. I was drawn by the temptation of her shoes. I was fascinated by her feet and how large they were. Really every part of her was exquisite, but now I could indulge a little in my secret fetish for her feet. I slowly slid her door open, revealing her room from behind. It was a bit messy with clothes scattered about. On the floor was a pair of prized items: her sandals.

They were the ones she had just been wearing. I walked over to them and grabbed one. It's size was astonishing and it ran the length of my forearm and hand combined. The imprint of her foot could be seen on the sole of the sandal, so I decided to entertain myself with a comparison to my own. It was seriously absurd how much bigger her foot was; I was a child in her shoes. I removed my foot and kneeled down. I brought the shoe up slight to inhale the scent left on the shoe. The aroma was a mixture of lotion and sweat, and was actually fairly pleasant. I closed my eyes as I brought the shoe closer, enhancing the scent. My enjoyment was cut short as the shower became silent and the bathroom door opened. Fuck, how was I going to explain being in her room? I quickly started pulling things from her closet as she walked into the room.

"Oh hey, what are you doing with my clothes there?" She rightfully asked.

Without too much hesitation, I responded, "I was trying to find an outfit for you. Needless to say, I'm obviously not sure what to put together."

"Don't worry about it little man. Just go get yourself ready, and make sure you look decent. I don't want my friends thinking your a bum."

She began to undress and I quickly exited her room, relieved that my foot fetish hadn't been discovered yet. Now it was time to get ready.