- Text Size +
"How have you grown two inches? I didn't think that was possible at your age." I questioned.

She looked at me as though I was unintelligent and that it in fact was normal before replying back, "Maybe not for you shrimp, but I don't think the doctors know when I'll be done growing. I'm...special. In fact, I would like to go out today and treat myself in celebration of my new height. Will you come with me? Maybe we can shoot some casual film and sell it online. I'm sure people will buy just about anything I put on my site."

"Okay, well where are we going then? I need to do some stuff myself today, like go to the store maybe pick up some food and household items so I guess that'll work." I said in agreement.

She began to change into some day attire to walk around the town in. Living in downtown made it convenient to walk the city where ever whenever. I watched as she dressed herself, entranced by her angelic body. She threw on a graphic tee with a red buttoned shirt layered over it. She followed it by putting on some short shorts which were black that were just long enough to cover her ass, leaving her long tanned legs bare. This quickly changed when she threw on some black stockings that came just short of her knee. She chose some red flats to complete the outfit. She looked very nice and yet casual at the same time. My observation stopped after she stood there, staring at me.

"Are you ready to go? Or were you just gonna watch me?" She asked almost irritated.

I hurried and put on some decent clothes for the day then met her in the living room. I opened the door for her which she had to duck under. She thanked me as I followed her out to the stairs, where she pulled a camera from her bag and handed it to me.

"Just make sure to take some photos and shoot some video please." She requested.

I wrapped the camera strap around my neck, keeping it near and ready for use. We walked down the stairs and began talking.

"So Matt, how do you like this as a part time job? Not to bad, right?" She asked.

"No not all, it definitely helps bring in a little extra cash, and it's not too hard." I replied laughing.

She inquired more, "So you haven't developed some fetish of your own yet. It's not rubbing off on you?"

My blood froze every time the topic was brought up but I always gave a false response, and this time I joked, "Nope. There's nothing about you that I like yet. Guess we'll just have to wait some more."

She laughed, "Very funny. But in all seriousness, sorry about being so rough earlier. I think it was from this growth spurt thing. I think it changes my hormonal balance and so I might get a little crazy when it happens. Hopefully for your sake, I don't grow to much more. Otherwise you better be into crazy."

I smiled while thinking about it. There is crazy women, which yes I can handle, but then there's crazy from one of the tallest women in the world, which is a little harder to handle.

"So where did you want to go?" I asked.

"I wanted to get a manicure and pedicure today, if that's okay with you. We can do that now or later, it doesn't really matter." She suggested.

I replied, "We should just get that finished with now, then we can figure out the rest afterwards. Maybe we can grab lunch afterwards or..."

"Go shopping!!!" She interrupted.

I rolled my eyes, hoping she saw, but I don't think she did. She continued walking down the street to her nail salon place. I took the opportunity to snag some pictures of her. I snapped a photo of her walking near a street sign, her head coming just short of the sign.

"How far is this place?" I asked her.

She turned the corner while yelling back, "I think it's just up here a little ways!"

She scanned the road ahead of us looking for the salon. Eventually she found it and then paused before arriving in front of the window. She stared at me for a moment before asking, "Can you make the appointment for me, please? And make sure to pay and everything too. Manicure and pedicure with spa massage. Okay?"

I looked backed confused before retorting, "Why can't you do it yourself?"

"They might tell me they are booked or something when they see how tall I am, and how large everything is on me. Since my feet are huge, and my hands are huge, giving and mani-pedi takes more time and so does the massage. I just think it'll be easier if you do it. Does that make sense?" She explained.

I nodded my head, understanding she was much larger than the average woman or man. I walked into the store to see a dainty Asian woman standing at the front desk.

"Hello! What can we do for you?" She asked me.

"Yeah hi," I replied," I was hoping to make an appointment now for my girlfriend to have a mani-pedi-massage. She's almost here, but I figured I'd check for an opening."

She opened her work calendar and checked the times. "Yeah, I can take her now. I will go get station ready. Have her walk to my chair when she is ready. Thank you."

"Thank you! I'll go see where she is." I said.

I walked back out to where Mikayla was standing. "Alright she is almost ready. She is getting her station set up. Are you ready to go in?"

"Yeah. Thanks for that. Now get your camera ready, because this is where the fun starts." She told me.

I turned it on and adjusted the focus a hair to increase the clarity. Mikayla opened the door with me immediately following in after her. I tried to not look so bizarre with a recording camera so I set it on my chest hoping that would disguise the fact it was recording. Mikayla approached the stand where the lady was working; everyone was turning their head as she walked passed all the other clients and workers. The stares didn't bother Mikayla since they occurred so often. She finally arrived in front of the stand where the lady I had talk to was working, and asked, "Shall I sit here?"

The lady, who was now standing next to her, was still staring in awe. She practically had to look straight up to see Mikayla's face. Her own head came about even with Mikayla's stomach. All she could manage was to gesture to the chair next to her. I made sure to capture the astounding height difference between Mikayla and the small Asian woman. Mikayla sat back into the chair extending her legs out towards the woman. The woman sat in a chair in front of Mikayla and grabbed one of her shoes and began untying them. However, the phone rang and she quickly got up to answer.

"Will you remove my shoes and stockings please?" Mikayla asked.

I knew it wasn't really a question so I sat in the chair and grabbed her shoe. I tugged on the shoe after loosening some of the laces, finally freeing her foot. I then reached over to grab the stocking with her foot pressing into my body, which felt enormous and warm against me, and then slid it down her leg and off her foot. She wiggled her long toes with their new found freedom. I grabbed the camera and made sure the video captured her long delicious-looking soles before putting her foot back down. I hurried and removed the other shoe and stocking, hoping to speed the process along. Once both her feet were bare, she placed them on the foot rest, absolutely dwarfing it. It covered about the length of her arch but left her heel, upper sole, and toes hanging off the edge.

The woman finally returned so I stepped aside to let her continue her job. She sat in front of Mikayla's feet, still awed by her size.

"You're feet too big. I charge double." She said with her Chinese accent while laughing.

Mikayla laughed with her and nodded in agreement.

"What color you want?" The lady continued.

Mikayla quickly responded, "Neon pink please. I like the brightness."

I agreed, they made her toes more noticeable and she had very nice nails too. I was excited to see the result of her choice.

The lady went to the back to grab the color and tools. She sat down again and said, "Okay I will clean and massage feet first and then do pedicure and manicure. Put foot in water please."

Mikayla moved her feet from the stand to the bath, but there was one problem. Her feet were too long for the bath. They didn't fit. Realizing this, the woman gestured for her to wait and then went to the back again.

I snapped some photos of her feet partially in the bath.

"Well Sasquatch, looks like she needs to get somethin' special for you." I joked.

She laughed, "Yeah. They can't handle these beauties!"

A woman who had just gotten done with her massage turned to Mikayla and curiously asked, "Sorry to ask, but what size are your feet. I always thought mine were big."

"I'm not really sure about the size. I don't think they have a size for me so all I know is that they are 14 inches long." Mikayla answered while lifting her foot and showing the lady.

"Oh my goodness, I wear a size 12 and always complained about finding shoes. How do you do it?" She continued. At the same time she put her foot up against Mikayla's too see the difference. Her toes came up just passed the base of Mikayla's but they were at least 3 inches shorter and definitely not as wide either. It looked like a child's foot. I discretely took some photos of the comparison before they each put their foot down.

"Well I will never complain again!" The other woman exclaimed before returning to her pedicure.

The Asian woman returned with a large tub filled with hot water, and also with another woman.

"I do feet. She do hands. It faster. Okay?" She said.

"Oh sure, sounds great to me!"

The two ladies resumed their work. The main lady grabbed Mikayla's feet and placed them in the tub, while the other started with her hands. Mikayla's feet were enormous compared to this ladies hands. She must have had the tiniest hands of any woman I had seen. They looked like they were 5 inches. The length of her fingers were shorter than Mikayla's toes. She rubbed one foot at a time, using both hands. She worked between the toes and along the sole, and into her arches. It was turning me on and I was becoming jealous of the lady's work. I watched intently as they worked, soaking in all the comparisons and view of Mikayla's feet. It was wonderful. I must have been staring to long, because when my gaze turned to Mikayla's face, she was looking right at me. Our eyes met and she winked. I was unsure what that meant, but I was hoping she didn't catch on that I had a fetish. I started turning red.

"I'm gonna go grab food while you finish. I'll be back." I said. I then abruptly departed from the wonderful scene at the spa.

---

After grabbing a burger and eating, I em returned to Mikayla who was now standing and speaking with the two Asian ladies. She turned to me when she noticed my presence.

"Can you grab a photo of us, Matt?" She asked.

"Sure. Ready?"

The two ladies stood by each of her hips and smiled. They were so small next to Mikayla and Mikayla flaunted her height, placing her hands on top of both their heads. It looked like palming two basketballs. I snapped a couple of full body shots, and then set the camera back down.

"Thanks for the my beautiful nails! I'll be back soon." Mikayla yelled as we left. I looked down to see she was wearing some flip flops now, showing off her new pedicure. I looked at her toes flex as we walked.

"Like my nails?" She asked, catching me off guard.

"Yes, they are very nice. I like the color a lot. Good choice." I said.

"Oh, is someone in love?" She joked.

"Ha. Only in your dreams." I lied. "So where are we headed now?"

"I thought we would do some of your errands now and get those done with. I decided I don't need to shop. I've spoiled myself enough for the day."

"Okay well I can do that stuff later. Let's just head back so I don't have to carry this camera anymore."

We started our walk back home together, chatting about random topics, when a man in a suit came out of no where and asked, "Amazon M, is that you?"

Oh shit, I thought, that was her internet pseudonym.