- Text Size +

She stood up and walked over to the camera to switch it off. I was a little confused as to why she chose not to finish the video since I was already here. After pressing the button, her attention shifted in my direction and she deviously smiled at me. Her smile seemed strange for the time and made me nervous. As I sat contemplating what she was thinking, she spoke, interrupting the moment of silence.

"I don't know if I've told you, but it turns me on to see you obey my commands. Sometimes I watch our videos myself after we finish, just to relive the fantasy. It's almost like I have a fetish for dominating men," she stated with a smile on her face. "I was thinking though that I don't really need to fantasize when I can just have it. I have a business trip tomorrow, and I'm a little horny today, so let's make this simple. Get undressed."

I sat, listening to her almost in shock of what I was hearing. When she finished, I wasn't sure of how to respond. This entire time, I hadn't really expressed my fetish, but yet she is standing in front of me demanding something sexual. As much as I wanted to say yes, I couldn't help but flashback to when she was drunk, and remember the power she had over me. Only this time she was sober and and is very aware of her intentions. Was this more or less scary?

Her impatient stare seemed to increase with my inability to answer immediately. She finally interjected, "Matt, I am not really asking you. Get undressed."

I finally retorted, "Mikayla, I agreed to help you make videos, not be your personal pleasure toy." 

I don't think that was the response she was looking for, but rather than getting angry, she chose to entice me. She stripped off her shirt, revealing two large supple breasts and then proceeded to explain why this was going to happen. 

"You can either make this enjoyable, or not for yourself. I recommend doing the former, because I will get what I want."

I took a moment to weigh my decisions and options. Her was a tall, beautiful woman that I would die to be with, but I think she crossed the line as far as to what I was comfortable with. She was blurring the line of our videos with reality now, and I'm not sure that was for the best. I made a decision in the best interest of us. 

"Okay, lead the way my goddess. I will undress myself in front of you for your pleasure." I suggested while pointing to the bedroom.

"Alright, Matt. A wise decision." She said while walking to the bedroom. 

I took the opportunity to dash for the door and return to my place. Before she could react, I made it far enough away from her to ensure my escape. I hurried and opened the door, and then darted into my place and locked the door behind me. I caught my breath and took a moment for my heart rate to decrease. Now that I had escaped however, I had no idea what to do next. I stood there, staring at the door, imagining her large frame on the other side of the door. 

There was several knocks at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked hesitantly. There was no response. 

Was she going to torture me while I stayed in here? I started getting numerous paranoid thoughts causing me to be anxious and nervous. I calmed myself, rationalizing her behavior as a joke. I was becoming lost in my thoughts when I heard a noise come from my bedroom. My blood froze. I snuck through my own apartment, making my way to the bedroom. I kept telling myself I was overly paranoid, and manage to muster up some courage to open my door. Nothing. I walked to my sliding glass door that led to the balcony. It was locked. 

I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned to head back to the front room, when my relief was cut short. Mikayla stood there, an evil smile plastered across her face. 

"I guess your place works too," She said jokingly.

She quickly made a move towards me. I bolted, hoping for the best, but my hopes were met with reality as her large hands wrapped around my body. She lifted me up with ease and tossed me onto the bed. Before I could recover, she sat on top of me, trapping my arms to my side and pinning me to the bed. Panicking, I began to yell. She immediately placed her titanic hand over my mouth, smothering any noise out. I sat laid there between her legs, forced in silence as she sternly observed me. 

She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I guess I'll undress you."

Her hand slithered its way to my shorts where she proceeded to force them downward and off my legs, leaving me exposed. Her hand returned, cupping over my package. She began to sensually rub her hand up and down to stimulate me. Without protest, my member began to respond accordingly. Once at full attention, she paused for a moment, and looked at me. She signaled me to remain quiet as she stood up. She began removing her clothing, revealing her magnificent body underneath.

She laid onto my bed, and then looked over to me. 

"Come on Matt, it isn't everyday you get to have sex with a girl like me."

It was true, and at this point I was extremely aroused by her. I made my way over to her, softy touching our bodies together as I slid my member further and further up until finding my mark. Her hand wrapped around my ass as she thrust my hips forward, connecting us. She then buried my head into her breasts as she helped me rock my hips quickly back and forth. I was practically under her control. The pace, the force, the intimacy. She could do whatever she wanted to me and I wasn't going to object.

As if to make an example from my thoughts, her fingers wrapped around my sides as she gently inverted me so that my face was in front of her vagina. Before I could say anything, her hand forced my head downward. Knowing my purpose for the moment, I pleasured her already wet vagina, making her moan in pleasure. I could feel her body convulsing from the stimulation. My air was becoming sparse as the fluids built. Just before I ran out of breath, she flipped me around again. 

I hurriedly slipped in my member with ease, and then began to pace back and forth, hoping to finish her. Her arms we spread apart, with her hands grasping the edges of the bed. My small hands rested on her abs while I continued. I reached over to grab her breast, when her legs clinched together. Her juices flowing as she climaxed. Wow that was incredibly quick for a woman. I hadn't even gone yet, and I had the feeling I wasn't going to. 

After finishing, she tossed me off of her without regards to my own pleasure. 

"Hey can you measure me real quick?" I've felt different this last day.

"Yeah I can after you explain what the hell just happened" I remarked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me. I just needed that. I've felt weird today."She replied apologetically. 

I went to grab a measuring tape while I tried to understand her behavior. It was bizarre. I returned with my tool in hand. Obviously unable to reach above her, I was forced to stand on the bed, which still left me several inches shorter than her. I had her step on on end of the measuring tape while I stretched it out. After finally getting an appropriate measure, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You're 7 foot 6 now."

Chapter End Notes:

Recommendations and feedback welcome.