- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait. I've just been swamped with work lately.

All the girls and I finally arrived at the house and walked int Mikayla's apartment. Mikayla wasn't saying anything to me at this point, and was basically ignoring anything I did say. I took it as a sign to leave and decided it would be best to just return to my place. So when Mikayla went to grab liquor and wine for the girls, I told her friends I was going to head back home. I said my goodbyes and left.

I turned on the TV and sat on my couch, wondering what I did that could of possibly made her angry. After 20 minutes, I told myself to forget about it and that I should just relax and watch my show. I could hear the girls next door laughing and talking to each other loudly. The alcohol must be taking its toll I thought. I tuned them out to focus on the episode at hand. Their noise was drowned out, my attention completely infused in my show, but then suddenly I heard some goodbyes and the door opening and closing several times. The girls must be leaving. I elected to make an effort to resolve this tension between me and Mikayla now that the girls were gone. 

I exited my place and opened her door. Fortunately the door was unlocked so I invited myself in without any problems. I saw her in the kitchen trying to clean a little. I interjected, "Hey just wondering how you are doing? Did you have fun tonight?"

She turned and looked at me with heavy eyes. I think she drank a little much based on her appearance and all they empty bottles. She confirmed my suspicions when she spoke, "Oh look at who it is. Why you wanna be here now?"

Yup drunk. I tried to finish anyways, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Like as in we're okay."

"I just don't like losing. I only wanted to win, but some bad boy ruined that." She explained while taking some sloppy steps towards me. "Yup. You were a naughty boy tonight." 

I determined maybe it was best to speak with her tomorrow when she was sober, so I began to make my exit for the door. I reached for the door knob and opened it to leave, when it was slammed shut by an overreaching arm. 

"Where are you...going? Bad boys...get..punished." She said with difficulty. 

I was actually a little nervous about my situation, but had no solution to calm my nerves. Her arm suddenly wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground. She carried me ungracefully for a few steps and then set me upside-down on the couch. My back and head were on the seating cushion, while my legs pointed upwards as they followed the backrest cushion of the couch. Before could move, her large ass descended upon me, squishing my chest and abdomen downwards. My head was left free, but that didn't matter since the air was being expelled from my lungs and it was becoming very difficult to breathe. 

"Get...off." I managed to say.

She laughed," Nope. You must be punished. Matt, meet my ass, ass meet Matt." She rubbed her cheeks from side to side, the two mounds of fleshed moving me from side to side. She suddenly removed herself, and stood up. Her hands moving towards the elastic band of her shorts.

"Let's make this more fun for me." She suggested deviously while removing her pants and underwear. 

She stood back up, the bottom half of her now naked. She looked down at me before returning to her earlier position. Her beautiful butt lowered back down, covering my torso again. Her warm skin firmly pressed into me as my body unwilling conformed to the curvature of her well-shaped ass. I winced in pain as her weight settled itself yet again, but I was aroused to be touching her despite it not being intimate. She glared at my free head which shot out from between her legs.

"Now what to do with you..." She pondered for a moment.

Her hand grabbed my head and forced in into her exposed vagina. It was recently waxed, leaving a beautiful view for me before as my head was forced into darkness. She directed my head to pleasure herself, but I denied her my will and so she took matters into her own hands. She began to grind on my face to pleasure herself. I did my best to steer my face elsewhere, but here vagina continued to pace over my face, gradually becoming more and more wet. She slowed for a moment, and looked down at me smiling. Her eyes slowly began to fade and close. After a few more moments, her head started to bob. 

She yawned before stating the obvious, "I'm so tired." After a few moments, her body collapsed to the side, her head and torso landing on the couch. Her butt shifted over as well, partially freeing my body from the fleshy trap. I squeezed the rest out and looked at her. She was passed out, her eyes closed and her chest slowly moving up and down as she took deep breaths. She looked a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to at least fix that before I left her. I grabbed both her legs and used what strength I had to toss them up onto the couch with the rest of her body. Her socks were sweaty so I removed them and tossed them aside. I grabbed her feet and scooted them farther back onto the couch and then went to retrieve some blankets from the closet. I spread a couple over her, covering most her body, and then took one last look at her before exiting the apartment. What a bizarre night.

---

The next morning I awoke in my bed to the smell of a rather delicious breakfast aroma. I heard some pots and pans clashing, and the sound of other items in my kitchen, so I grabbed some sweatpants and walked out to see exactly what was going on. It was Mikayla. She was furiously cooking various items, bouncing around the kitchen, trying to finish everything when she saw me walk out.

A huge grin snuck across her face before she greeted me, "Hey Matt, I thought I'd make you some breakfast this morning. I'm really sorry about how I behaved last night, and I wanted to make it up to you. I'm just not a huge fan of losing."

"Well thank you very much," I replied, wondering how much of last night she truly remembered. In complete honesty, I don't think she remembered the more heinous acts from last night, but I didn't exactly want to remind her and traumatize her.

She continued cooking for a few more minutes while I switched on some news and brewed some coffee. She shouted out breakfast was ready before setting it on the table. I came an sat down with her at my glass dining table. She sat across and I could see her legs scrunch up to fit under the table. 

"Would you prefer to sit at the couch?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine here. I should hurry anyways. I still have work today." She answered, while quickly scarfing her food down.

The food was delicious. Her bacon, eggs, ad potatoes scramble was killer. She mixed it with several seasonings and served it with a side of toast and some OJ. I wasn't going to complain. 

"Alright, I will see you later. Remember, we have work to do!" She reminded me. 

She hurried out most likely to get ready and head to work. She waived before closing the door. Now what to do. I continued my morning routine, finishing my food, enjoying some coffee, and hearing the news. I figured I would go the gym for a bit, maybe play some pick up basketball there and then make my way back home after lunch. An hour later, I walked out the door myself.

---

I arrived back home later that evening. Everything I had planned had taken a bit longer than expected, but overall it was a good day. I sat down after I made myself a quick dinner with some chicken and vegetables. When I was nearly finished with my plate, I could hear Mikayla calling my name from her apartment.

A somewhat audible, "Matt, get over here!"

I left my plate unfinished, curious to see what was so urgent. I opened her front door and saw her on the couch, still in her business attire. 

"Come over here and take a seat, Matt. Now." She demanded in a firm and aggressive tone.

I took a look around to notice the camera set up near the TV facing the couch, with the red light blinking, indicating that it was currently recording. She sat there with her leg crossed over the other, her leg bobbing up and down, when she gestured for me to sit. There was lotion on the table near the couch and I began to put the pieces together to realize I had just walked in on our next session.

Not wanting to anger her or screw up the video, I walked over to the couch and sat next to her. She began to talk to the camera like she did the last time.

"So everyone, I think you remember Matt. He is joining us again today, or I guess I should say you guys are joining us again. Anyways, I just got off work today and I was working hard all day. Fortunately for you guys, Matt here has volunteered to rub my feet. Haven't you Matt?"

I nodded my head out of compliance to the situation. I wasn't the most camera friendly person but it would have been hard to just say no. It almost felt like an obligation now. In a sense, this really was a job now.

"That's what I thought, now undress my feet and get to work." She said, turning her face to me and lifting one foot onto my lap. 

I momentarily gawked at her enormous foot, which was still in her heels. I unbuckled the leather strap that was secured around her ankle and then grasped the skinny heel that somehow managed to hold her up. I pulled, releasing her foot from the shoe. Next to do was her black pantyhose which ran the length of her leg. I was obviously not going to be able to reach that far, but she didn't seem to care. Her eyes darted back forth from my hands to the top of her pantyhose. I leaned over, stretching my hands as far as I could, not reaching the top. She grabbed my hands and gently forced them higher until I could finally grasp the top. I slid it down and around her ankle, and finally over the heel. I continued to expose her foot as I slowly slid it up and off her toes. Her long toes wiggled with their newly found freedom. I grabbed her other foot, repeating the process. Her bare feet rested on my lap, waiting for their treatment. 

To help me out, she used her long toes to snag the lotion from the table and "hand" it to me. I repositioned my body to face her feet, with my back against the far side of the couch. I squeezed some of the product into my hand and then gently rubbed it onto her sole. I repeated the process to the other foot, until each foot had in a thin layer of lotion rubbed into it. Taking her left foot, I then pressed my thumbs deep into her arch, and moved up and down her foot. She cooed in pleasure.

I continued on with the various parts of her feet. I worked on the tops of her soles and the ball of foot. Her foot was already so soft and the lotion seemed to enhance it exponentially. I was becoming very aroused, and I could feel my member starting to grow. I pushed my thumbs into her sole to relax her. My thumb was so much smaller compared to her foot, so it was difficult to efficiently massage her foot. I did my best, using both hands to grasp her foot. 

"Your hands are so small compared to my foot." She pointed out while wrapping her fingers around my wrist and pressing my hand firmly into her foot. 

The width of my hand was not nearly as wide as her foot and it only was about the length or her whitened arch, leaving her heel and sole tops exposed. We both stared at the difference while the camera captured it for the viewers. She looked at me and smiled, keeping my hand pressed into her sole; I smiled back while enjoying the warmth from her large foot. 

Our gaze was broken when she turned away to look at the camera before telling the audience, "This is only the beginning. There will be more to come."