- Text Size +

Several days past, and none of them seemed to be as exciting as it was when I was with Mikayla. She was all I thought about, fantasized about, and dreamed about since we met. It was hard to be attracted to other women after meeting her. She was fun, unafraid to speak her mind, very independent, and definitely wore her height with confidence which amplified her physical attractiveness.

I spent these days without her trying to hang out with friends, go to bars, try new things in the city, but my mind always managed to wander back to the question of: when is Mikayla going to be back? Saturday morning I was returning home from the grocery store and stopped at the mail boxes to check and see if anything had arrived. There was an envelope tucked inside so I grabbed it and headed upstairs. 

I put all of the groceries away and then opened the envelope I had grabbed. It was filled with a couple hundred dollars and a note: "The video was popular. Here's your share for now. Enjoy"

I placed the money in my wallet and thought about it. Did that mean she was back? I decided to check and invite her to a dinner and a movie. I walked out of my place, jittery for the anticipation of seeing her again, and up to her door. I knocked several time and rang the doorbell. Not much longer after, the door was swung open, with Mikayla behind it. She was still dressed in her business attire, which was very elegant and sexy.

"Hey Matt, did you get your envelope?" She asked.

Naturally I responded, "Of course! Thanks for that, should help out a bit. In fact, I was going to see if you would be interested in a dinner and a movie tonight."

Her eyes widened before she spoke, "Yeah, that sounds good! Well, at least the dinner part. Unfortunately I can't do a movie tonight because I'm playing in the ladies pick up basketball game tonight. I'm trying to meet people. Come with me!" She ecstatically urged.

"Okay, that all sounds good to me. Should I just come back in a few hours before dinner?" I asked?

She pondered the idea, but then produced an alternative, "Sure, or you can stay here and watch some TV with me. I'm just gonna wind down for a bit, since the business trip took it out of me. If that doesn't work, feel free to go wherever."

"No I'll stay. I could use some rest myself." 

I sat on the far end of the couch, and popped my feet up using the reclining feature that was on this part of the couch. It felt good to just lay down. Mikayla turned on a show and grabbed some water and snacks for the both of us. Afterwards, she laid her head on the opposite side of the couch from me and curled herself up, her body taking up the rest of the seats. 

She had just taken off her heels so I glanced over to see her reddened soles now only a foot or two away from me. My view was obstructed as she threw a blanket over her legs and body to cover herself. She made some minor adjustments, until she finally was comfortable. It was completely silent, with only the background noise of her TV to fill the air. I closed my eyes for a moment, but slowly drifted off.

I awoke as something heavy landed in my lap. A bit startled, I opened my eyes to see an all too familiar set of french-pedicured toes in front of me. Her heel rested just above my crotch, with her foot pointed towards the ceiling. I looked over and saw she was still asleep. She must have stretched herself out from her prior curled position. She was on her back, with one arm flopped off the couch and onto the floor, and the other pointed outwards past her head. The blanket was draped just below her breasts and tucked underneath her and it ended just above her ankle. The other leg was bent outwards to the side a little, leaving her other foot tucked under the blanket.

I took the opportunity to admire the foot which had just been placed in front of me. I leaned my head forward, careful not to disturb her current state. I observed the tops and bottom of her foot as I shifted my head to either side. After viewing all the angles and contours of her foot, I decided to become a little more bold. I lined the bottom of my hand with the ball of her foot, curious to see just how long her big toes were. Big was an understatement; the top of her toe ended just below the middle knuckles of my fingers. 

My boldness turned to riskiness as my desire for more increased. I placed a hand across her sole, which took up almost the length of my hand. Her sole was very soft and warm, although it was a little damp from her heels being on earlier. I lowered my head to discover their scent. My toes stopped just at the base of her toes. They had a mixture a sweat and lotion, but the latter was more dominate, leaving a more vanilla-like aroma. I pressed my hand harder into her sole as I continued to smell her foot, but after a second or two her foot shot back under the blanket.

I panicked and pretended to be sleeping again. I heard some movement and shifting on the couch. My heart was pounding in my chest, fearing that she had seen me. After another 30 seconds, I felt something jabbing my arm. I faked a groggy awakening, seeing her foot resting against my humerus. The foot took up the entire thing, all the way from my elbow to my shoulder. Her toes pressed into me again.

"Wake up sleepy, it's time for dinner! I'll go get ready, and then we'll leave."

I slowly got up, still freaked out from her almost catching me in the act. I regained my composure as she readied herself in the back. She came out in some casual clothes with a big smile on her face.

"Let's grab something quick, come back here and get ready and then go play some ball!" She exclaimed.

"Sure thing."

We walked out of her apartment, down the elevator, and out the doors. We decided on some gourmet burritos from a place nearby. We walked in the front door and it seemed as though everybody stopped what they were doing to stare at her. Her height was astounding, so I understood, and with me next to her, it probably appeared even more so. She took no notice and walked up to the front and began ordering a couple of burritos. I went next, and ordered mine while she grabbed a drink from the fountains. When I finished the guy leaned over, and stated quietly, "Nice score man. She's so fucking hot even though she's also insanely tall. Oh, and your total is $8.33." I thanked him and handed him the money.

After eating our food rather quickly (she ate 2 while I had 1), we returned home and changed into athletic clothing. I changed at my place and then came back to her apartment. It was an interesting experience floating back and forth between two places as though both were home. She was in the closet, bent over grabbing a basketball. Her round and beautiful ass propped up in all it's glory. She had such nice skin coupled with her two bubbly and perky cheeks making it very appeasing to look at. 

She stood up and looked at me. She was in a cut tank with a sports bra underneath with some short shorts and basketball shoes. Her hair was pinned appropriately to the sides to keep it out of her face. This was a new type of look for her, and a sexy one. She laughed at me, noticing that I had been staring at her. 

"We should go before you start drooling you perv." She joked. 

I followed her to the car and then hopped in the passenger seat. She drove us to a small gym about 10 minutes away. We got out and walked through the double doors in the front. After passing through a small lobby, we made it to a gym. 10 or so ladies were already there and warming up so Mikayla jumped in. I grabbed a ball myself, and started to shoot a few.

One lady walked up to me to inform me, "Hey this is only for girls, buddy."

Knowing that was true, I didn't know how to respond. Mikayla quickly chimed in, "Oh he's with me, I figured he could come. He isn't professional or anything and if it worries you I can guard him."

The woman listened to her response while she gawked at her size. She turned back to me with wide eyes, "Good luck."

I grabbed a ball and continued to shoot for a few minutes. Finally, the teams were divided, splitting me and Mikayla apart. It was tip-off time, and naturally Mikayla stepped up for her team. The tallest girl on our team was like 5'10", and she looked tiny next to Mikayla. A benched player threw the ball up, and without even jumping, Mikayla extended an arm up and tipped it back to her team. The play started and I hurried to mark the guard on the outside. 

The point guard who had grabbed the ball immediately passed it to Mikayla at the post. Our girl didn't have a chance; easy bucket. Our team passed the ball in now down 0-2, and a girl brought it up the court and passed it to me. I quickly passed it underneath to our post player, who was guarded by Mikayla. Mikayla stood strong, with her hands up, not giving an inch. She was a damn skyscraper. Our player passed it back out to me. I took a shot, nailing the 3 pointer. 3-2. I paced back down the court with some confidence. I picked up the same girl, who was passed the ball. She took a dribble that I anticipated, so I managed to make a steal and make a break down the court. Easy layup. 5-2. 

We played for a while longer, the teams going back and forth. Each of the teams relied on me and Mikayla to provide most of the work. At the end of the fourth quarter, we were up by 3 still. There was only a couple minutes left, so if we played smart, victory was possible. Mikayla's team had the ball now, and they immediately passed it to her. I tried to help guard her in an attempt to force another player to shoot. She backed me into the key, her ass bouncing into my chest. Her strength was too much. She turned and jumped, smashing my face into her crotch, while she dunked. I was knocked onto my back. 

She laughed, "Nice try big guy!" And trotted off.

I was inbounded the ball, so I slowly made my way up the court to waste time. Regardless, their team would get it one last time. We just need to score. Mikayla defended me on the perimeter now, her daunting wingspan making it hard to pass. I tried a clever pass underneath but Mikayla slapped at it, forcing a steal. She ran down the court looking for a pass. Shit. I sprinted my ass off to recover. She got the ball as expected and I immediately slapped at it, knocking it from her grasp. I grabbed it, but before I could go anywhere she lifted me off the ground a bit and then let go, causing me to fall hard to the ground.

"Flagrant?" I asked.

I was disappointed it led to that, but I was confident I could close the game out now. I shot my free-throws, making both. Game over. There wasn't enough time to do anything.

Everyone shook hands, and I could tell Mikayla was disappointed. She hid it and invited some girls over to drink at the house with us. Three girls decided to come, so we all met back at our apartments. I was just tired, but I could use a couple drinks. Mikayla didn't talk to me much. Was she mad?