- Text Size +

After the movie finished, Mikayla turned to me, her face waiting in suspense. I gave a sly smile and then managed to respond.

"Yeah I guess I'll do it. The money would be helpful, and you seem like a fun person do something weird with." I said, chuckling. 

"Perfect. Let's try to meet every other day if possible, or more often if we can. It doesn't really matter. But for now, let's do one more picture before you go. Don't move."

I sat there, facing her. She lifted each of her legs up a placed a foot on each shoulder next to my head. She positioned her feet to stand tall and then quickly fumbled with the camera to find the appropriate settings. Finally she snapped several photos of me smiling between her feet. After finishing, she began to flip back through the photos, her eyes glued to the details. 

"Look at how small your head looks." She remarked, turning the camera for me to see. 

She was right. My head did look small. Her feet ran the length of my neck and head, and then still had a couple extra inches to spare on top of that. I marveled at the size of them in comparison to my face. It wasn't direct, but I could only imagine the feeling of her sole pressed against my tiny face. Instead of saying that however, I went with a more aggressive comment.

"It's not that my head is small, it's that your feet are huge."

She shifted her body in my direction, and propelled her legs outward, forcing her feet into my chest. My body was moved back until it was pushed against the side of the sofa. She giggled, as she mashed her feet into my torso. 

"Watch out or I'll squish you under them!"

I shoved her feet off and away from me, bolting from the couch and towards the door. She set her feet back down on the floor, staring at me. 

"I'll let you get away this time Matt." She said as she blew my a playful kiss. 

I shook my head, laughing at her. "Goodnight Mikayla. See you tomorrow!" I then closed the door behind me and headed to my apartment and got ready for bed. Then I laid down, thinking deeply about what I had just committed to doing with Mikayla.

I awoke the next morning ready to start the day. I woke up earlier than usual and had some plans events for summer that I wanted to plan for later today so I wanted to finish with all the daily chores and errands beforehand. 

I was in the bathroom, and had taken my shirt off, and began brushing my teeth when a knock sounded from the door. Really, right now? I just want to shower, have my coffee, and wake myself up. Despite my unenthused attitude, I still decided to answer the door. I opened it and was rather surprised to see Mikayla standing there.

"Oh hey Matt! Long time, no see." She joked. "I just thought we could finish our fetish work now, since I actually am leaving town for a few days for my real estate business. Does that work for you?"

I wasn't exactly mentally prepared and I was still a little tired. I looked at her with a confused expression as I stared and the items she was holding. It looked like some type of floor mat, her camera, and a tripod. 

"Um sure," I muttered, "that works."

"Perfect! I'll set these up real quick."

She wandered to the living room and laid down the mat. She then prepared the tripod, adjusting its height and angle to the mat. Finally she placed the camera on it, and began adjusting the settings. I tried to imagine what we were doing but had no idea.

"Okay, since I'm going to be gone for a while, I thought we would just shoot a video with various things to keep our fetish customers satisfied. So, I thought we could do some comparison stuff, and then wrestle or something. Sound good?" She asked, looking for confirmation.

"Yeah." I responded, knowing I was a bit out of my element at this point.

"Awesome. I'll click the record button and we'll get on the mat and start. Just follow my lead."

I nodded my head as I became a little nervous of what was to come. I saw her tap the red button, so I walked on the floor mat she had set up. She quickly followed, standing her skimpy outfit. Her fit body was actually somewhat of a masterpiece and I caught myself staring for a moment before she walked a stood behind me. We both faced the camera and she began an introduction.

"This is Matt everybody." She began while resting on me. Her breasts settled on top of my head as she leaned over a bit to talk at the camera. "Matt thought he could outwrestle me, and said I was only a woman. And now we are here to see if this is true."

She stood up to her full height and pressed my body up close to hers to capture the difference while she continued her intro, "Just based on our size difference, I don't think he has a chance. I'm pretty sure I can do whatever I want to him, and there isn't a thing he can do about it." 

With the conclusion of her sentence, her hands and fingers engulfed my face, snuffing out any oxygen from entering my airways. My face disappeared behind her vast hands, and I began to panic a little as she toyed with my face. I grabbed onto her wrists, my fingers not even able to wrap around them, and push as hard as I could. Her hands refused to budge and my efforts only seemed to amuse her. After a few moments, she released my face, allowing me to breathe again.

"See, he really doesn't have a chance. Let me see those tiny hands of yours anyway."

I raised a hand, following her lead. She grabbed my hand a placed it onto hers, comparing the two. She faced it towards the camera for the viewers to see. My hand was only the size of her palm. She closed her fingers over the top of my hand, almost able to cover my entire hand. I ways also amazed, and simply stared at her long, elegant, french-manicured fingers as they clutch my hand.

"Wow, you are so cute and have the smallest hands. I kind of think my hands are bigger than your feet too. Let's see."

Before I could show my willingness, she lifted me into the air and gently laid me on my back. She lifted one of my legs and grabbed my socked foot. She then lined my heel up with the bottom of her hand. I could see her middle finger extend out about an inch and half past my toes.

"Yep. You've got some baby feet too. Now let's get to the real action. Stand in that corner, Matt."

I hurried myself back onto my feet and into the corner. She stood across from me in the other corner with a look of excitement pouring from her face. She was in some sort of ready stance, although it didn't look official to me.

"Alright let's go!"

Not needing any directions, I slowly maneuvered my way towards the center of the mat. She also made her approach, each of us locked in a gaze. I decided to make the first move and made a dash for her legs, hoping to knock her over. I connected with her thigh, hitting it hard, but her stance was too strong. I wrapped my arms around her hips to gain some sort of leverage, but I didn't do much more than fondle her ass.

"That's the spirit! Almost got me," she exclaimed.

Her encouraging words were contradicted by her humiliating response. She bent down a little, and wrapped her hands around my waist, tightly squeezing, and then lifted me into the air above her head. I was like a child to her, and she could throw me like a rag doll. I was hovering above her looking towards my high ceilings. I was like 9 feet in the air. She held me their for a moment, modeling for the camera.

"You are so light." She noted while giggling.

She set me down, and I hurried away from her.

"Okay I'll give you a couple more chances, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm the winner here." She said cockily. "Alright come get me."

I charged again, this time hoping to get behind her, but before I could make any real progress, her hand palmed my head, causing me to stop. I pushed back, attempting to break her grasp, when she suddenly let go and stuck her foot out, tripping me onto the mat. I face-planted into the floor, my arms and legs pancaked outwards. I turned over to find my opponent coming down on me. She laid on top of me, flattening my body under her weight. For a girl who looked thin and fit, she felt like a truck on top of me. 

My body was trapped, and she began to rub my head into her cleavage, pinning my face against her chest. She held me there for a moment and then began to grind on my body to demonstrate her size. Her huge breasts rubbed up and down my body and she even went as low as my waistline, grazing my member. It sent shivers down my spine.

She got up yet again, allowing me the opportunity to return to my corner for our final round. She motioned for me to come at her again while she smiled. I repeated my actions from before hoping to dodge her hands and actually get behind her this time, when she did something completely unexpected. She turned around as I charged, and I collided into her taunt ass with full force. 

Her knees actually buckled a little, but my victory was short lived as she quickly recovered. With my hands already partially around her, she decided to grab my arms and pull them forward, forcing my body into her ass. My chest was firmly against her butt, and I could feel her shifting my hands so that they were both gripped by only one of hers. Then she used her newly freed hand to grab my head and point it to the camera.

"Say hi Matt."

She freed my head and then immediately bent over, still hold my body in place. I was lifted several inches off the ground as I was pulled to fit around the curve of her butt. My face was pressed against her tight spandex shorts. There was no way to win I thought defeatedly. After posing a short bit for the camera, she let me go. I fell to the floor. 

She placed a large foot on my already limp body and struck a pose for the camera. She flexed her muscles as if those had anything to do with her victory and then looked down at me. 

"Thanks for trying Matt. Our viewers appreciate it." She ended, pressing down a little with her damp foot. I simply stared back in exhaustion.

After waiting a few seconds she walked over and shut the camera off.

"Thanks Matt! I really appreciate it. This could be fun." She said picking up her stuff. "We'll talk later because I need to head out and pack for my business trip. I will see you later! Oh and then next time I should have your money!"

"Okay, have a safe trip!" I called out as she closed the door.

What the fuck just happened I thought to myself. Whatever it was, it sort of aroused me and now I was already thinking about our next meeting. I'm glad I said yes to all of this.