- Text Size +

That night I went home and slept immediately. I dreamed of Mikayla, and every body of her body. Her beautiful face and hair, her large breasts, that nice taunt ass, her skin, her legs and feet. She had it all. And now, she was my neighbor. 

It was several days before I saw her again. I was sitting on the couch when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Mikayla towering before me. 

"Hi again, Matt. So my shower isn't working and I was hoping I could use yours before I head out to work. Would that be okay?" I nodded opening up the door to let her in.

"It's back there on the left. Feel free to use whatever, and there are some fresh towels on the shelves in there. Let me know if you need anything." I urged.

"Will do. Thanks a lot Matt. I'll make it up to you I swear. How about dinner tonight over at my place?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment and didn't see why not, so I reasoned, "You don't have to, but if you want to, I will definitely accept your offer."

She smiled and said thanks again. She left some of her clothes and shoes by the couch, but took most of it with her. I heard the door lock and the water turn on. Alright, well I just scored a semi-date I told myself. Now what should I do? What was I doing? I couldn't remember so I began to clean my house up to make it look a little nicer. 

I was wiping down the tables when I saw her shoes. She had brought some flats that looked a little worn but still in good shape. I picked them up to observe their size. They were huge. I took off my shoe and placed my barefoot into her flat. With my heel against the back, then end of my foot didn't even come up to the start of the toe box, and the width was like an inch and half wider. It was mind boggling that this was someone's shoe. I looked like a child in their parent's shoes. 

I took it off and placed my own shoe inside hers, which still easily fit although now it was sort of blocked by the toe box. I continued on with my cleaning thinking about Mikayla's size. She was overwhelmingly attractive and her size only enhanced that. I started to imagine myself in the shower with her when I heard the water turn off. It wasn't long before she came bounding out to finish getting ready. She had her work clothes on and she hurriedly grabbed her sweater and put on her flats. Her long toes guided the rest of the foot in. Her toes were significantly longer than the toe box so she had some toe cleavage showing. 

I didn't stare too long, fearing she would notice. I went and grabbed the door for her as she jumped up. 

"Thanks a lot Matt, I'll see you later today then at my place. Let's do 6."

"See you then," I yelled as she sprinted away.

I turned and walked back into my place hoping to finish my cleaning. Most everything was done, and so I went to check the bathroom for anything she might of left. A black pair of panties had slid into the corner of the bathroom. I picked them up to see how big they were; I'm pretty sure I could use one leg hole as my entire waistband. I folded them back up and placed them at the door, and then began some duties in the kitchen. 

I then continued with my plans for the day and ran some errands.

At 3, I went to meet a friend in the city before coming back for dinner with Mikayla. We decided to grab a beer at a bar a few blocks from my house while the football game was on. We chatted for awhile until I noticed the time was 5:30. I told him I had to go back to my place for dinner, and he asked with who. I didn't want to share anything unless things got official so I ignored the question and only insisted that I had to leave.

After a few minutes of walking, I got back to the apartments and walked in through Mikayla's door which was left slightly open. I walked in to see her standing in the kitchen. The aroma in the air smelt fantastic. 

"Come in, come in!" She repeated. "Dinner is already on the table. Sit down."

I sat in the chair as she set some silverware out. I waited for her and she then handed me the bottle of wine. I poured myself and her a glass and then set it on the table. She finally seated herself across from me with a huge grin on her face.

"Thanks for cooking," I said to express my gratitude.

"Of course! I needed the shower. Now eat."

She didn't need to tell me again. I took a bite of her marinated chicken and closed my eyes. It tasted so good and her sides were equally as satiating. I felt as though I couldn't get enough in my mouth. I ate and ate, scarfing my food down, and washing it down with wine. Mikayla laughed at how fast I was eating.

"Hungry or am I that good?"

"Both," I replied.

Soon the food was all gone and she took our plates away. I went and sat on the couch to ease my stomach. She eventually came and sat next to me. She put her feet up on the table which still had slippers on them. It jogged my memory of a question I had earlier. 

"So when do you do your other job. Shouldn't you not be cooking dinner and working your second job?" I asked.

She looked at me as though I was silly. " What? The fetish stuff? I can do that whenever. I just make sure to take photos or videos every few days to post on the website. Actually, while I'm thinking about it, let me grab my camera.

She walked away and into the back somewhere and then returned with a very nice looking camera. 

"This is my money-maker." She claimed, as she handed me the camera. "Take some pictures of the bottom of my feet." 

I acted like I didn't really know what I was doing and took some weird angled shots.

"No just shoot them straight on, it's easy."

I took a few extra shots of her relaxed feet on the couch. Her large soles were beautiful with only a few wrinkles and soft looking skin. Her heel, sole, and pads of her toes were pink, while the undersides of her toes and most of her arch were whitish. Some points were a little yellowed from callouses, but she clearly had scrubbed them down to being barely visible. The sight of her feet made me want to touch and rub them. Unknowing of my fantasies, she posed her feet in various ways and then looked to me again.

"Put your foot up against mine," she requested while leaving her foot suspended between us. 

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, people like it. And I'm kind of curious myself." She responded smiling. "What size shoes do you wear anyways?"

"8" I said while I took off my shoes and socks and lifted my foot. I lined our heels up, and then pressed my foot into hers.

It was quite the spectacle. My biggest toe fell just short of the ball of her foot, and the width was no where the same. The surface area of her foot was incredible, and I could still see so much of her foot surrounding mine. Her foot was so soft under mine, especially her arch, and it was still super warm from being in her slippers. I took a moment to soak in the sight when she snapped me out of my trance.

"Take some pictures Matt. I gotta job to do!" She joked.

I snapped some photos again, capturing the moment between us. 

"I can't even see your foot yet. Stack your other one on top." She said as she wiggled her toes in anticipation. 

I took my other foot and placed it just over where my other one left off and pushed it into her sole. All that was left was basically her toes and the top part of her sole. Even so, it still managed to take up almost half of my other foot. I took some pictures knowing that's what she would want.

She motioned for me to hand over the camera so she could take some from her perspective. I handed her the camera and she began to shoot some photos. I just stared at the enormity of her foot, and took in all the angles and sensations. I could feel the toes of her foot in my arch, and boy did they feel long. I'm pretty sure they were twice as long as mine, considering I didn't have long toes and she did. I marveled at them a little more before she removed her foot.

"Alright, thanks for the help Matt. These look really good." She noted as she flipped through the photos. "Hey do you want to help me with this fetish stuff. Like help me take pictures, be in the picture, give ideas, etc. I would really appreciate it, and you could get paid! It's a little awkward trying to ask someone randomly."

I hesitated for a moment not wanting to seem overly excited to do so, even though I was. She motioned me to stop thinking for a moment. 

"How about this, we watch a movie and then you tell me after it's over. Okay? Just think about it."She suggested.

"Okay that's fair." I responded as I got ready for the movie. She slid a DVD in before making herself comfy as well.

There was no way in hell that I was going to say no.