- Text Size +

My Sunday continued and I had run a few errands that I had wanted to do yesterday. After several hours had past, I noticed the time was nearing 9. I dressed myself in some of my better attire and then brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair, and put on some cologne. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror, and thought I didn't look half bad. My clothes were always fitted and it showed.

I walked out of my apartment and began my short walk to the club. I hopped in the elevator and took it to the ground floor. I exited the building and noticed it was a bit chilly outside. Hopefully some alcohol and dancing would change that. I walked to the club and noticed a short line. I waited, finally making it to the door. It was a $30 cover charge. Wow, that is expensive. I paid thinking this will be a one-time thing here. 

I entered and began profiling the people at the tables. The place was bigger than it looked so I had to walk around a bit to get a view of every table. Finally, towards the back, I could see Mikayla sitting down at a booth. I walked over, and she made eye contact with me.

"Hi Matt," she greeted while waiving her hand.

"Hey Mikayla, good to see you again." I said extending hand as I approached the table. 

Her hand met mine and I was immediately struck by how large her hands were. They completely dwarfed mine, as her french-manicured fingers curled back over each other with my hand in their grasp. I tried not to be rude and focus on it, so I composed myself and sat down to begin a conversation.

"How's moving going?" I asked.

"Good, I finally finished getting everything in, so now I just have to organize my place." She responded.

"That's good. So where are you from initially?" I followed up with.

"I'm from the east coast from a small town. This is actually my first place outside of it. It is soooo much different, but in a good way."

"Awesome. Born and raised here in California, but a little farther north. Anyways can I get you a drink?"

Her eyes were staring at the dance floor. But her attention eventually found it's way back to me and she gladly accepted my offer, "Sure, but I want to get on the dance floor soon and have some fun. Plus I already did a little pre-gaming to make this night cheaper."

I smiled and told her I would be right back. I walked to the bar and ordered some special cocktails that I thought were delicious and brought them back to the table. I set one in front of her and then the other on my side at sat back down. Her hand wrapped around the glass as she watched the other people dancing. I couldn't believe how large her hands were. They could easily wrap around the entire top of the glass, while mine fell short by far. I noticed she made the booth look small on her side, but I couldn't see how I appeared so I wasn't sure. Plus the room was super dark. Regardless, I was curious to see her physique once we would have to get up.

She quickly downed her drink, and then looked back at me. "Ready?"

"I don't think I have a choice," I said sarcastically before downing my drink as well.

I stood first and provided a hand for her to use while she got up. She grabbed it, engulfing my hand and then worked her legs out from under the table and stood up. Holy shit, she was the tallest woman I had ever seen. She must have seen my reaction, although she was also probably expecting it, and she began laughing. The top of my head seriously didn't even reach her breasts. 

I looked down and saw that it didn't help that she was wearing these high-heeled boots which probably added four inches. My nose was just about level with her bellybutton. My eyes slowly scaled her body from her shoes all the way up, past her large perky breasts, to her beautiful face which was still laughing. 

"I know I didn't tell you. For one I like to see the first reaction, but also because I didn't want to intimidate you or anything. You seem really nice. So here I am! All 7 foot 4 of me!" She exclaimed.

I was stuck a bit awestruck, but my gaping mouth transitioned into a smile. I had never met a woman this tall or even seen one for that matter, but I found her stature arousing. "It wouldn't have intimidated me! In fact, I find it rather attractive, now get that ass on the dance floor," I shouted back gleefully.

"Good, the doctors say they don't think I'm done growing. So lets dance! I may only be able to dance at this height for a few more days or months of my life," she joked.

She laughed as we began to make our way to the dance floor. I followed her through the crowd, observing her height in comparison to everyone else. She seriously towered over everyone. Some of the tallest guys only came even with her breast. She even passed some smaller girls who without their heels would have barely been taller than Mikayla's legs.

We finally made it to the center of the dance floor and began to dance. People were clearly staring at the large, dancing, amazon in the middle of the room, but she didn't seem to care. She raised her hands in the hair to the song as the melodic chorus picked up. She shook her butt from side to side as danced to the beat. She even dropped it low and then back up to her full height. Meanwhile I was dancing behind her enjoying the scene. 

She turned around to me, mouthing the words of the next song. She placed her hand on my back and brought me in closer to her body, with my face almost touching her stomach. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it her body began to grind against mine, almost dry humping it. I did my best to dance in the position I was in, but it felt a bit restricted.

Her hand released itself from my back and she turned around so the I was facing her back...her lower back. Her dress was shorter and I was worried she might do something she would regret. Not that I wasn't excited for this, I just wanted to make sure it felt right for her. So I began to bust some dance moves that directed me around her instead. 

She was into it, but then some asshole had the audacity to slap her ass while screaming, "Climb that tree boy!"

What she did next caught me by surprise. She quickly turned around and with an open hand slapped the absolute fuck out of him. Her huge hand meant his whole face felt the blow, and he instantly fell to the ground grabbing his red face. There was a moment of silence from the people around us, but it was ignored thanks to the music. We continued to dance for several hours having the time of our lives.

She then bent over near my ear and suggested, "Lets go back to my place. Then you can ask me all your serious questions," She said jokingly.

I snickered and then grabbed her hand to escort her out. She followed me to the exit and out the doors. It was still cold outside so we briskly walked back to our apartments. We took the elevator back up and walked to her door. She took out a key and inserted it into the lock, and jiggled the handle. It popped open and she walked me to the couch. 

"Did you want anything more to drink," she asked.

"No thanks I'm good. Thanks though." 

She nodded, acknowledging my response. She sat sat on the other end of the couch across from me and began her own set of questioning.

"So Matt, how old are you exactly? And what do you do for work?" She began.

I answered,"Well I am 22 years old, and currently I am a student although this is my final year. Do you mind if I ask the same to you?"I reciprocated.

"Not at all! Well I am 26, so I guess that makes me a little bit of a cougar now doesn't it?" She giggled. "And I work a couple jobs, but my main daytime job is boring."She said.

"Well then what's the other one," I questioned.

She blushed a little and then remarked, "I don't think you'll believe me."

"Try me." I demanded, now incredibly curious.

"Well," she began, "when I'm not running my real estate business, I model." That didn't sound incomprehensible I thought to myself.

"...for a fetish website." She finished. "That's a little weird huh?"

My blood froze for a second. I had never told anyone, but I had a fetish of my own: feet. I was always embarrassed about it and so I never told anyone.

"Oh really? What kind of fetishes." I asked giggling. 

"Various ones, but primarily for feet and amazon type things." She answered.

I began to lie to myself and her, "So people are into that stuff, huh? What makes your feet so wonderful?"

Her hands moved toward her boot as her fingers found the zipper. She quickly zipped each of them down and pulled them off her feet. Then, to follow, she began to peel her socks off which looked like they were a little damp from sweat. She extended her long legs across the couch and placed her feet in my lap.

"I don't know, you tell me." She deviously said. 

Her feet were huge. Seriously. They must have been like 14 inches long or something. Resting on my lap, they came up to my chest. I was enamored by them and stared at them in awe. I gave a confused face to imply I had no idea why people would have a fetish for feet.

She continued,"Some like them simply for how big they are. Some like my longer toes." She splayed her long toes which also had a french-pedicure. The big toe was probably like 4 inches, with her second toe being just a tad longer. Her other toes descended in order. They were beautiful.

"Some like like how soft they are and some even like the smell," she elaborated while lifting her foot. Then she playfully pushed it right into my face as if she wanted me to understand by experience. Her damp warm sole felt angelic, and the scent was erotic, her soft skin was amazing, but I pushed her foot away, not wanting her to know that had the fetish myself.

"Hey cut it out," I said.

She laughed, completely unaware that I actually enjoyed it.

"Well Matt, I need to get to bed, so get out before I stomp on you!" she demanded jokingly. "Also I need to pamper my feet before I go to bed since there a men that pay to see these beauties." She said while rotating her foot in the air.

"Alright, then. I had fun tonight Mikayla, have a good night's rest, and let me know if you need anything." I offered as I was leaving.

"I just might take you up on that." She responded as she closed the door behind me. "Goodnight."