- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is nearing the end. Hope this chapter fills in some of the gaps. Looking forward to your thoughts and reviews. Enjoy!

*****
Thirty minutes had passed before the doctor finally arrived. We both heard his car pull up so I immediately ran to greet him at the front door. As expected, several knocks sounded from the door as I approached the entrance. My hand turned the knob and I was greeted by a middle-aged man with blonde hair. He was tall, much taller than I. I estimated he was probably around 6'6''. He smiled and greeted me.

"Hey there, I'm Dr. Biggs. Mikayla around?"
He asked peering around.

"She's in the barn. Follow me." I replied, turning to walk out the back.

When we finally approached the barn, he put a hand on my shoulder to stop me from reaching out for the door. I turn round and gave him a confused look.

"You mind if I just have a moment with Mikayla? Patient confidentiality stuff. It'll only be for a few minutes then I'll come and get you." He said sincerely.

"Uh sure. I'll be inside then." I lied.

I pretended to walk back to the house until he entered and then quickly ran back to the side of the barn, taking light steps to avoid making noise. With my ear against the door, I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Holy shit, Mikayla! How much of that shit did you take? I told you small doses and to avoid exactly this. What the hell were you thinking?" He shot into her, clearly angry.

"Hey," Mikayla began, "its not my fault. That stuff is addicting. My cravings have been growing everyday. Sorry I had a moment of weakness."

"Addicting?! If you didn't start taking so damn much, you would be fine. Is there even any left?" He asked, clearly irritated with Mikayla's poor decisions.

"Not really, I was going to ask you for more."

"More? There's no way. I don't care how much you pay if you're going to abuse it like this. You're just going to have to deal with the shrinking withdrawals." Dr. Biggs scolded her.

"No!" Mikayla screamed. "You better get me some or else."

"Or else what? I'm not bargaining with an addict. You have nothing to bargain with anyways. I'm sorry Mikayla, but I think our business is finished." He concluded.

I heard footsteps approaching the door when suddenly Mikayla let out a feral cry. I shuddered in fear as the sound of a struggle came from within. Grunts and muffled cries came from the man, provoking me to take action. Unfortunately just before I could intervene, a loud bang came from above and I looked up to see Dr. Biggs thrown out of the barn window, crashing to the ground. I raced to his side unsure if he was conscious.

The barn door burst open and Mikayla soon followed, her eyes dead-set on the crippled doctor. I stood up to plead with her, but my words never interrupted her malicious gaze. She lifted a foot a stepped unforgivingly onto the doctors neck, slowly applying more and more pressure. He fought, attempting to reduce the pressure on his breathing passage, but his reddening face showed a lack of success.

"So doc, I think right now my bargaining chip is your life. What's it gonna be?" She questioned.

I couldn't believe her...she was going to kill a man for some drugs. Luckily the doctor gave in, pulling a large bottle from his pocket and tossing it to the ground. Mikayla lifted her foot immediately and grabbed the bottle.

"Thank you. And don't ever cross me again or I may take all of these and come find you." She said to the doctor who was still coughing and sucking for air while massaging his throat.

He slowly got to his feet and began walking to his car. I pretended to help the towering man as he stumbled back. I leaned in closer to speak with him.

"Hey what are some of the side effects of those drugs? Can she die?" I asked, wanting to prevent any harm to Mikayla.

"No, nothing like that. It can just cause severe mood swings. Aggression, sexual desire, depression. It's a little unpredictable. You need to make sure she stops though. I've never seen anyone take that much and she just about killed me for it." He instructed, looking over his shoulder angrily.

I stopped in my tracks and watched as the doctor hobbled into his car before putting it into gear as quick as possible. In a few short moments, everything had clicked and I had no idea how to proceed with Mikayla. She was addicted to growing pills and I needed to confront her before things got out of hand.

Taking a moment to build some courage, I eventually turned around to find Mikayla staring at the pill bottle which was clutched firmly in her enormous hands. I slowly neared her before reaching up to tap her on her hip. Her eyes shifted over, looking directly at me.

"Hey. I want you to know I'm here for you but I need to know a little more about this pill and what's been going on." I told her honestly.

She looked at me sternly and then began to explain, "I was always a tall girl growing up and I have to say I absolutely loved it. So much so I always wanted to be the tallest person wherever I went. A year ago I had the opportunity to make that a reality. I met a researcher at a bar, who after I told him that, said he could make it happen. I started small, and I took light dosages for a awhile. But my cravings desired more as time went on. Right around the time I met you was when I started to fulfill those cravings. I have to take one pill to maintain my height, and any more makes me grow, and any less reduces me closer to my original height. I. NEVER. WANT. THAT." She admitted. "I also found out there was a fetish for tall woman and things just sort of worked out. I made enough money to fuel my expensive craving to be taller."

I was stunned and left unsure of what else to say. In fact we both remained silent until Mikayla turned and walked back to the barn, shutting the door behind her. I figured she needed some time as well as I to process everything, so I figured I'd make us some food and get myself situated at the new place. I wasn't sure how long I'd be here.

---

I brought Mikayla a couple plates of food to accommodate her enhanced appetite. She gladly took both, quickly devouring the food from each. She had set up several lamps throughout the barn, giving it a dim but romantic lighting. We didn't say much but she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek to show her gratitude.

"You gonna sleep in here with me tonight, maybe keep me warm?" She asked, partially joking.

"Sure. I'll do my best, although not sure how I'll keep you warm being you're over twice my height." I replied.

"Well at the very least you can keep my feet warm." She said smiling. "In fact I'm going to go to bed now and get some rest. I need to fix the barn up a bit since I'm going to be sleeping here and all."

She placed both plates on a nearby table before scurrying under some blankets. She patted the spot next to her, implying a spot for me. I darted to each of the lamps, turning them off one by one until the barn was dark. I took note of the pill bottle, which was set on a banister above the last lamp. Carefully I climbed onto the hay bales next to Mikayla and wrapped an arm around her hip, spooning her large bosom with my head in her lower back and my feet touching just below her knees. She was significantly wider at the hips than me, making it rather uncomfortable. Mikayla must have sensed my discomfort and flipped around, facing me.

"I'll spoon you instead." She offered, pulling me in closer.

My head was shoved between her massive cleavage, partially suffocating me. I managed to find a nice pocket of air as she made herself comfortable. Soon she was asleep, leaving an opportunity to do what was necessary. As calmly and gently as I could, I maneuvered out of Mikayla's grasp and off of the hay bale. Quietly I tiptoed through the barn, making my way to growth pills I had spotted earlier. They were far too high for me to easily reach and I was going to need something long to get them down. A broom was nestled in the far corner, and I figured that was about as good as it was going to get. I snatched it from the corner and quickly made my way back to to the pills. Reaching onto my tippy toes I extended the broom as far as it could go when I unexpectedly knocked into them, sending them flying. I desperately reached out to grab the bottle but failed to catch it as it smashed into the ground. The noise made me cringe, and I quickly got up to see if Mikayla had woken.

She was groggily waking, rolling to her side and rubbing her eyes. I eyed the bottle near my feet, hoping she didn't see what I was doing.

"Why are you up, Matt?" She asked half asleep.

I thought quick, "Oh I had to go to the bathroom and when I was getting back into bed, I tripped on a broom. Sorry to wake you."

"That's okay. Since you're up, can you warm my feet up like you said you would? That'll help me get back to sleep." She suggested while rolling back to her side.

"Sure. Let me get comfortable." I replied while bending over to grab the pills.

Once I was at the foot of her make shift bed, I slid the pills into a crack between a couple bales. That was going to have to do for now so I didn't raise any more suspicion. I took my place at the foot of the bed and situated myself near her foot under the blankets. Feeling my presence, Mikayla's foot extended out slightly making contact with my body. Surprisingly her foot didn't feel that cold against my skin and in fact it seemed almost hot. Her toes snuck into my waistband, allowing more room for the rest of her foot. I about jumped as her long toes rested over my flaccid member. I kissed her heel a couple times, provoking a response. She playfully squeezed her toes together, gripping my entire package. It wasn't long before it was completely stiff and at full attention, but Mikayla ignored my desires, leaving it erect between two still toes. The bizarre torture kept me awake for what seemed like forever as she periodically squeezed her toes together. I fought the urge to hump her foot, managing to contain myself. Soon after I fell asleep clutching her foot as though spooning it.

---

The sleep lasted a short while when all of the sudden the barn door exploded inwards, sending splinters everywhere. Before either of us could react, a group of armed men stormed in, shooting large nets. With the first shot, I was swiftly wrapped up tight and unable to do much. Mikayla last slightly longer, taking several nets to the body before finally going down. As we stared at the masked men, a familiar figure entered.

Dr. Biggs approached the two of us and specifically looked to Mikayla, "I can't have you exposing my work and endangering it's progress. And I certainly can't have you endangering my life. Unfortunately I have to put an end to the both of you...this little experiment went too far."

He took several steps up to her, leaving me still at the foot of the bed. While he was distracted with Mikayla, I slid my hands behind my back between the bales of hay and grabbed the bottle from earlier. As discreetly as I could, I slid it through the net and into my pocket.

"So here's what's going to happen, " he continued. "I'm going to secure you two and take you to a discreet location. I'm going to run a few more tests to analyze your body and then terminate the both of you. Seem good?...Alright boys, load em up!"

We were both put in heavy metal restraints around our wrists and ankles which were then secured to a waist band. Mikayla was lifted by several men and placed into the back of a large semi truck, followed by me. I was tossed in carelessly, slamming my head against the metal ground. I watched in horror as the doors quickly shut behind us, leaving us in darkness.

I wiggled my way over to Mikayla, who was beginning to sob. "Mikayla are you okay?"

"Matt I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. Now you're going to die and I'm going to die. I'm so sorry." She began, hardly able to control her thoughts.

"Mikayla, calm down. I have an idea." I said optimistically, inching my way up to her.

Although still trapped in a net and restraints, I managed to get me waist near Mikayla's head and reached into my pocket. I was barely able to open it, but struggled enough to pop the lid open spilling the contents onto the ground.

"I grabbed the pills. Eat a bunch of them, but not too much, or otherwise the world is gonna see us. Hopefully the growing breaks you out. That's the only plan I got." I told her.

Her sobs became more and more silent as she began downing the pills clumps at a time. I actually had a good feeling about my plan and watched in hope as Mikayla ate what she could. She finally turned over after having a good portion of what was spilled.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I'm starting to get a little dizzy and I'm feeling a bit nauseous. Oh shit...I can feel the pains."

She began to whimper as the effects took place. Her body twisted and turned, signaling her growth was eminent. After several moments, I could see her silhouette grow and begin to push into me. The restraints began to creak as the pressure from within built, until finally.

SNAP. TEAR. RIP.

Each of the items binding her exploded off her body, clanging to the ground. Her body continued to grow, and I was soon shoved against the wall to make way for her expanding body. A couple stressful minutes passed when finally it all stopped. Mikayla repositioned herself, allowing me room to breathe.

"Oh my god, Matt! You're a fucking genius. Let me get those."

She fiddle with my restraints, breaking them like tooth picks and easily shredding the net away from me. I couldn't see much, but didn't need to as Mikayla planted a kiss across my face. She was fucking huge. Her lips alone took up half my face and I laid there in shock as she pecked my face several times.

The truck suddenly shift onto a bumpy road. It was likely that we were almost to our destination. Mikayla had her legs bent and feet planted firmly on the door. We were going to have to fight our way out if we wanted to live. As we laid there breathing heavily, voices sounded from outside.

"I'll be in the lab. Just haul her into the warehouse door over there and I'll take care of the rest." The doctor directed.

A couple of the men chatted for several minutes while unloading a bunch of gear. We sat patiently when the sound of lock came from the door. This was it.

The doors opened widely and Mikayla didn't hesitate to waste time, immediately springing a foot forward and connecting with an unsuspecting victim, sending him flying backward. Her other foot quickly found its mark, kicking side ways into the side of another guard. The impact smashed him against another guard, knocking them to the ground and giving her time to get out. By the time the others saw what happened, they were a short distance away carrying a large box. I watched as Mikayla stood to her full height (which I quickly estimated to be around 30 feet), striking fear into anyone that saw her. The last two guards made a brace dash for their guns, which were visibly against the side of the truck. Just before they made it Mikayla snatched one in each hand like dolls and lifted them in front of her face. Each coward, not wanting to face the giantess when she abruptly smashed them together, knocking both out cold.

As Mikayla turned to face me again, I noticed a fallen guard reaching for his gun on the ground. Heroically I raced over and fought desperately to prevent him from firing a shot. The short struggle ended as he bashed the gun across the side of my face, sending me to the ground. With our positions reversed he vindictively wailed, striking my head a couple times when Mikayla struck her blow, kicking him off me about 10 feet back. He coughed several times attempting to catch his breath.

"No one hits my boyfriend. No one." She spoke down at him firmly.

Her words were cold and I knew the medication was making her wildly unpredictable. She lifted a foot and set it on his body, slowly increasing the pressure. Muffled cries and screams came from underfoot but all she did was smile until one final CRUNCH. I cringed as she removed her foot from the unidentifiable body.

Un-phased, she proceeded to the lab ahead. Wiping the blood away from my face, I slowly stood before running after her, hoping to stop the next massacre. Each step seemed like 10 of mine and I was already struggling to stay standing from the heavy blows to my head. I was lagging behind but she would eventually stop at the door of the warehouse, hiding against the side as the doctor approached the entrance.

Completely unaware, he scribbled onto his clipboard without looking up to see the horror scene. When he finally stepped outside he looked up and squinted, gazing out at the fallen guards sprawled everywhere with me bloody and walking to the door. His eyes widened in fear and in a timely fashion Mikayla called out to him from above, her head still several feet above the roof.

"Well hello doctor."