- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to revive this story. Been too long.

**********
The next morning, my eyes fluttered open to find a large arm wrapped around my body. Gently, I lifted her arm and slid myself out of from the covers, taking a glance at the goddess that was laying next to me before creeping into the bathroom for a much needed morning piss. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I relieved myself into the toilet. Afterwards, I walked back into the room and stood near the foot of the bed. Even with such a large bed, Mikayla's recent growth spurts had her feet hanging over the edge. If she grew anymore, she was going to need a new bed and probably a lot of new everything.

I snuck a hand under the cover and very quickly found the warm sole of Mikayla's foot. Taking a moment, I ran the top of my hand along the soft skin of her foot from the heel to the top of her sole. What an incredibly lucky person I was, and nothing else could turn me on more than this wonderful woman. I peeled back the covers just enough to catch of view of her endless soles. It was unbelievable how large they were. Her toes scrunched and relaxed periodically as she continued to sleep.

Not wanting to wake her, I quietly tip toed into her living room. I wanted to find an activity for us to do today...something new and exciting. Her computer was out fortunately, and I quickly opened it and popped open a new internet tab. I searched various activity websites when I stumbled across a comedy club that also included some late night activities. That would be good for later, I thought. I purchased two tickets which weren't terribly expensive and then continued searching. There wasn't a whole lot going on that day; maybe it was meant to be more of a relaxing day.

Unfortunately there were still plenty of errands I still needed to run though. So rather than stressing myself out later, I decided to leave Mikayla a note, telling her that I would be back later and and that I had bought tickets to a comedy show. Strategically I placed it on the counter in plain sight so it was obvious to see. Then quietly, I returned to my apartment.

---

After finishing the list of errands for the day, I returned back to the apartment and began knocking on Mikayla's door. There was no answer...not even a sound from behind her door. I knocked several more times, ensuring she really wasn't home. Still nothing. Locating her spare key, I quickly juggled the door open and peeked inside. She really wasn't home. I checked to see if she had read my note, and saw instead another note. This one written by Mikayla.

"Won't be able to come tonight. Emergency popped up and I'm staying at my cabin (12 Greenlane, Rockridge) . Sorry to ruin your plans. "

Terrible thoughts began to flood my mind. What was the emergency? Was she in trouble? I didn't even know she had another place, but I guess it makes sense being the she's in real estate. My fingers quickly punched in the address into my phone as I made my way to the car. I fumbled with the keys as I stabbed them into the ignition, bringing the car to life. I'm coming Mikayla.

---

Her place wasn't terribly far away, but it was a little ways out of the city on a secluded road in the middle of a scenic forest. It was very quite and there was not another house within eyeshot of hers. In fact, I wasn't sure anyone else was out here. Swiftly, I pulled up to the house and jumped out, bee-lining for the door. I knocked firmly on the door, sending a loud echo into the cabin. Nothing again. I checked the door handle to find it unlocked. Gently, I swung the door open to find a note on the counter in front of me.

"Matt, I know this may seem odd but I can't stay in the apartment any longer. I really wanted to, but circumstances have changed. What hasn't changed is that I still want you. If you can't, I understand and expect nothing of you, but if you would still be interested, meet me in the barn out back."

Peering out the back window, I could see a large wooden barn partially covered in shrubbery. What circumstances changed? Was it something I did, I wondered as I walked out the back. As I approached the barn, I could hear some rustling inside. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled, opening the oversized door. Doing so revealed the circumstance Mikayla was talking about. I was now staring straight into Mikayla's thigh...she had grown, but not just a "little" spurt like the ones before. She was obviously a couple feet taller at least. It was hard to tell.

She greeted me with a huge smile and bent over to scoop me up as though I was a child. She leaned in a gave me a peck, covering everything below my nose. I was still a bit shocked by her overwhelming presence that I barely kissed back.

"Oh I knew you'd come! Thank you, thank you! I was so worried when this all started happening. I could feel the growth pains begin like before, but these ones were so intense that I thought I should probably get to a more discreet location. As you can see, my clothes didn't exactly grow with me."

The cotton from her clothes was stretched and torn, barely covering parts of her body. My waist was buried in her cleavage and what had been sweatpants before looked almost like super tight capris now. I wanted to ask the obvious question.

"So...how much DID you grow?"

There was a slight pause. "A lot...I'm a little over twelve feet tall now. Like 12 foot 3." She responded.

I about fainted at the sound of those words. Fuck. She grew nearly four feet in a morning.

"Mikayla I think we really need to get you to a doctor. This...this isn't good. I mean I like it, but maybe it's unhealthy and how will you ever go back to society. You were already pushing the envelope before, but now...I'm just not sure how people will react. And nothing is made for your height. Nothing. You seriously just passed the tallest person in history...by 3 feet."

She stared at me as though she were deeply processing my comments, but then smiled at me and kissed me again on the forehead.

"I know! Isn't that amazing? I'm the tallest person to ever exist. I might not be able to live where other people live, but I feel like a damn Goddess. Now worship you Goddess." She commanded while setting me back on the ground. I looked at up her in disbelief. She quickly snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground.

"Don't make me tell you again."

I glared at her again. "Mikayla, I'm serious. This can't be good, growing this much. We need to make sure things are okay with your health. Come on, I'll come with you to the doctor. Even better, I'll have the doctor come here."

She took a very intimidating step towards me, and I found myself slowly backing away. Her knee jutted out catching me square in the chest, knocking me onto my back.

"Hey cut it out. I'm not playing around right now." I said forcefully, but nonetheless lying. I always enjoyed the chance to be under Mikayla, but I was actually becoming concerned with her rapid growth.

Her gaze beat down on me as though waiting for me to do something. I attempted to sit up but Mikayla had other ideas. Her foot kicked me back against the ground and pinned me there. I struggled against her damp ped as it slowly pressed down.

"Listen," she said sternly. "When I let you up, you are going to do exactly as I ask. I'm going to lay over there on this bed and you are going to massage me. All this growing has made me tense. Before that, you may call my doctor and ask if he will do a home checkup. Win win."

I wasn't going to argue with her proposal and I nodded my head up and down. Her foot ascended above me and away in the opposite direction. Mikayla had a makeshift bed made of bales of hay which were stacked several layers thick. Several sheets covered the harsh texture and provided a more natural feeling. She laid down stomach first, resting her head to the side with arms spread out to relax.

"I'm ready." She barked, snapping me from my stare.

"What's your doctors number?" I asked, wanting to ensure a visit.

As she stated the numbers, I quickly dialed them into my cellphone and made the call. It rang several times before a woman politely answered the phone.

"Hello this is Dr. Biggs office. What can we do for you?"

"Hi, I'm calling on behalf of Mikayla to schedule an emergency home visit from Dr. Biggs." I told her.

"One moment please," she said before putting me on hold. There was a brief moment of silence before a voice picked up.

"Hello this is Dr. Biggs. Is everything okay with Mikayla?" He asked, seemingly concerned.

"Yes and no. She grew again, but waaaaay more than ever before and we want to double check that her health isn't being impacted. Can you come over?" I pleaded.

"Yes I'll head over after I finish up here at the office. Are you at the cabin or apartment?" He I asked.

"Cabin." I answered, wondering how he know and if he had done this before and if so, why.

"Perfect. See you soon." Click.

I was still looking at Mikayla who was becoming impatient with me. She wiggled around waiting for me to hop on top. Kicking off my shoes, I then stepped onto the hay bales and onto Mikayla's back. Her skin was warm under my feet and her muscles did indeed feel tight. I dug my heels into her back as I maneuvered up and down her back, attempting to relax her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. You're like the perfect weight."

The width of her torso made it easy to walk on. As I made my way back down to her lower back, Mikayla bent her knees back, revealing the soles of her magnificent feet. She spread her toes as wide as she could, as though putting them on display for me.

While standing on her lower back, I leaned over and placed my hands onto her soles which were about waist high. Her size continued to amaze me. My hands looked tiny compared to her sole; like a baby's hand. Out of curiosity I leaned over a bit more and lined my elbows up to be even with her heels. I was shocked to find the tips of my fingers ending a tad below the tops of her soles. I remained there for a moment, watching her soles mold to the weight of my arms. Their softness was angelic and I could feel my member stiffening.

The pressure of my elbows and hands must have felt like an intended massage to Mikayla because she quickly made a comment. "Ooooooh, I've never had anyone be able to give me a back and foot massage simultaneously. I love it."

The urge to do more became more intense with each passing moment. I ran my hand across the sea of flesh before trailing up to her long toes. Her longest toes were practically the length of my hands. I grasped onto her big toes, kneading them with my much smaller thumbs. Slowly I worked my way across each toe, kneading the tips of her toes before working back down into her soles. A few moments later, the overwhelming urge to bury my face into her soles took hold of me.

Stepping forward onto her firm butt, I leaned over and planted my face into her massive arches. Her feet clenched my face, squeezing it tightly in between. My entire head was only a fraction of the size of her foot and Mikayla's feet could do as they pleased. Her soft soles were so inviting and it wasn't long before I began licking and kissing them everywhere.

"Oh Matt. Be careful. You know this is all turning me on. A little man standing on my butt licking my feet isn't something you get everyday." She teased.

"Well I don't mind providing you with the novelty." I replied.

"Come here." She snipped aggressively in her horny craze before yanking me away from her prized feet.

She laid me down next to her as she turned over, revealing one of her large breasts. She continued to turn over until she was completely on her back. A hand snuck into her bottoms before sliding them down, revealing the largest pussy I had ever seen. Clean shaven and already wet, I looked at Mikayla who had a devilish look on her face. She snatched me from to bed and maneuvered my head just before her crotch, leaving my feet just passed her shoulders.

"You can provide me with not so novel stuff too, please." She said in a light voice as she ran a couple fingers down my back. The gentle touch sent shivers down my spine.

I knocked closer to her vagina, staring into the wet abyss that awaited me. Before I could think much longer, Mikayla roughly grabbed the back of my head (basically palming the whole thing) and pressed me forward onto her lips. Her lips pressed into my face, nearly engulfing my nose. I worked quick to satisfy her, using my tongue to massage her lady parts. The sooner she didn't have to guide my head, the quicker I could find a spot to breathe. Unfortunately her fervor ousted her generosity as she aggressively pulled my hair to and fro as she grinded my face.

I was able to last several minutes, but eventually the rare moments to breathe caught up to me. I began to panic and attempted to push myself up. Mikayla's firm grip disallowed my freedom as she frequently whispered "keep going" or "almost there". The fluids were drowning the air out and I found my mouth continually filling with her juices. Her grip became even tighter as her body convulsed before clinching my head tightly between her legs. The orgasm created a river of her juices running across my face before finally causing her body to go limp. Relieved that I was free, I sprouted up as though I had just resurfaced from a sunken ship, coughing and sputtering. I rolled onto my side, taking a moment to myself.

I waited a moment before telling her truthfully, "Holy fuck. You nearly killed me. I don't think I'll be able to sustain our sexual relationship much longer."

Mikayla's hand traced down the side of her body and onto mine before two fingers planted themselves over my lips, hushing me.

"You just do as I say and it'll all be worth it." She said confidently.

I pushed her fingers away, and retorted, "Easy for you to say."

She quickly sat up and repositioned herself with her toes in front of me. Her long elegant toes hovered above my face for a moment as though to tease me.

"You talk too much." She commented before gently mashing her toes into my face and mouth.

Their warm sensation was greeted by my tongue as I inhaled her wonderful scent. It was heaven. And just as I thought it couldn't get any better, her other toes found their mark, slipping below my waistline. With ease her toes, gripped my member and began stroking up and down, pleasuring my shaft. I ran my hands across the tops of her toes as they worked to please.

Pleasure jolted through my body and I began to hump instinctively. After only a couple of satisfying moments, I painted Mikayla's toes in white. She milked me dry with several extra strokes before freeing my face. I was in ecstasy. Mikayla giggled at my face.

"That's right footboy. Do as your told."

I didn't want to argue, and instead closed my eyes, soaking in the moment of bliss.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review! Thanks!