- Text Size +
We walked home, chatting and laughing nearly the whole time. The champagne was definitely taking its toll on me and I was being much more talkative than usual. Just before arriving at the apartment building, Mikayla’s phone began to ring. She pulled her phone out and began looking at the number that appeared on the screen.

“Who’s this?” She questioned just before answering the phone. “Hello, this is Mikayla.”

I could hear the voice on the other end just barely as it sounded from her phone. “Hi, Mikayla. This is Tom. I hired you for a session tonight but you never showed, and I was just wondering if everything was okay. Do we need to reschedule?”

Mikayla and I both shot a look at each other in amusement, but Mikayla was quick to respond. “Hi Tom, yeah you’re right. I did, but after a turn of events, I’m no longer doing sessions with anyone. I’m sorry to inform you after the fact.”

Without any sort of a response, Tom hung up the phone leaving Mikayla to hear nothing but the dial tone. As delighted as I was to hear she wasn’t going to do sessions with people anymore, I was curious why all of the sudden.

“Wait why aren’t you doing sessions anymore?”

Mikayla looked at me and then sincerely told me, “Because after tonight, I want to remain exclusive to you. Nobody but you will get to enjoy all of this woman, but you. And nobody else will get to enjoy being my slave but you. Can you handle that?”

Her words sparked my arousal, but there was also this dark undertone to them. This was the second time she had referred to me as a slave. It almost seemed as though there was some inner desire of hers to actually have one. To avoid seeming too deep in thought, I responded with a playful laugh while affirming, “Of course!”

We slipped into her apartment and I took a seat on her couch, making myself comfortable. While I did, Mikayla slipped into the back, presumably to change out of her dress and into some more comfortable clothes. I figured I’d get the move ready for the both of us and began fiddling with the various remotes for her TV and DVD player. I browsed through the various movies she had, but was having trouble deciding which movie to choose for us. What was she gonna be in the mood for? As I pondered the answer, I heard some footsteps for behind me and decided it would be best just to ask.

I turned to ask her, when my eyes settled on an unfamiliar set of clothes before my eyes ascended, meeting Mikayla’s gaze. She stared down at me, from her dominate POV which had been increased with her heeled leather boots. In fact, almost everything she had on was leather, and this outfit was accompanied by a crop which was firmly grasped in her left hand.

Unsure what was happening, I attempted to ask Mikayla what the special outfit was for. “Hey, interesting…” Mikayla’s crop gently hushed me as it covered my lips, disallowing any more words to seep out.

“You will speak if I ask you to speak, and you will do as I tell you. Is that understood?” She asked coldly.

I simply nodded my head, curious where she was going with this.

“Good. Now come here and get on your knees.” She said, pointing to the floor in front of her.

I couldn’t believe how she could switch so quickly into her dominating role. I was entertained, yet chilled. I had never explored my fetish enough to actually be involved in this type of stuff, but Mikayla obviously was indifferent about me having prior experience. I proceeded in her direction, kneeling as requested, directly in front of her, craning my neck back to keep my eyes on her angelic face.

“That’s a good boy.” She commented. Her right leg lifted into the air before settling her boot onto my left shoulder, causing my body to lean from the extra weight. “Unzip it.”

I wasted no time in removing the boot from her leg. Luckily my arm was just long enough, allowing me to grab hold of the zipper before sliding it down the leather track and all the way to her ankle. Assuming the next step, I firmly cupped the ankle of the boot and tugged against myself as she released her foot from the leathery prison. I dropped the awkwardly large boot, which tumbled to the ground. Her stance was now tilted with one boot still on, and predictably she shifted her other foot onto my shoulder and repeated her prior request. I quickly unzipped the other boot, hoping she would remove her heavy leg from my shoulder, and fortunately for me, she did. Her bare feet planted themselves onto the ground in front of me. My eyes fixated on them as they remained motionless, the neon pink nails staring right back at me.

“Now smell my boots.”

I looked up to object, but before a single word could escape my mouth, Mikayla’s sole rose up and struck me in the chest with enough force to pancake me to the floor. My eyes focused on the ceiling which was suddenly eclipsed by Mikayla’s face as I struggled to regain my breath. Her stern expression gave me no comfort, and I became fearful to stare back.

“I don’t have time for disobedience, Matt.” She said, using the tops of her toes to brush my head to the side, before planting them forcefully onto the side of my face, covering more than half of my face with only her toes. Luckily they were warm and extremely soft against my face . There was a slight aroma accompanying them, the sweet smell of vanilla lotion mixed with a light natural odor of her foot. My arousal grew as the interaction between Mikayla’s foot and I became more and more intimate. The pressure grew against my head as Mikayla began pressing down, pinching my face between her soft soles and the firm floor.

“You enjoying this Matt? I hope so because it’s sort of turning me on. My work in the fetish industry wasn't just for my clients.”

The pressure disappeared as Mikayla lifted her foot off me, but left it hovering over my face. She flexed her long toes, as though anticipating me to service them. I grabbed it aggressively with both hands, and reeled it in even closer. I used my thumbs to knead the arch of her foot while I tilted her toes in my direction. I lowered her foot and wrapped my lips around her big toe. Her one toe alone could barely fit in my mouth, but I wasn't letting that stop me. I watched as Mikayla’s hand moved within her pants, furthering her stimulation, as well as my own. After a moment she slid her foot from my hands to regain her balance. I watched as she vigorously rubbed herself before pausing to look at me.

With a fire in her eye, she aggressively grabbed onto my legs and dragged me across the floor and next to the couch. She then sat herself down in front of me and lifted her foot up, exposing her expansive sole again.

“Continue and kiss the bottom of my foot.”

I sat myself up to face her daunting sole. Slowly I leaned forward, noticing the entirety of my face could fit snugly into her arch, and gently kissed the center of arch. I gave a few pecks, when Mikayla’s other foot positioned itself behind my head. Her toes slid through my hair and then suddenly hooked the back of head and pressed my face into the bottom of her sole. She continued pressing my face into her warm flesh, completely dwarfing my head.

“Get used to being beneath me, Matt. I refuse to be anything other than the alpha.”

Her words couldn't have been more true at this point in time, but my guilty pleasures didn't care. I submitted to her will.

“That's fine with me, my goddess.”

Her foot suddenly moved from my face, revealing we face which was smiling back at me.

“You know I'm just role playing….right?” She asked me.

I wasn't actually sure that she was, so I hesitated for a moment before responding. “Me too.”

She laughed while her dexterous toes found something to play with below my waistline. Even with pants on, her toes were strong enough to grasp onto my package, scrunching the pant material around the silhouette of my dick.

“Someone is enjoying this.” She noted. “Let's take those pants off, shall we.”

I obviously wasn't going to object, and began undressing, leaving the discarded clothes off to the side. Standing stark naked, I felt unusually vulnerable, but aroused none the less. Mikayla’s toes found their way back, snatching my member with ease between her big and second toes. Her toes began pumping rhythmically, causing my member to throb in pleasure. I stared in awe as I observed that her big toe was nearly two thirds of my length. Her pink nails danced some more, as I began to shudder from the pulsating pleasure. Before I exploded, Mikayla released me, leaving me short of pure satisfaction.

“Don't think you’re going to finish here.” She told me before standing up and undressing herself.

We were now both facing each other, my eyes lining up with her naval. Her tanned body stepped closer, her feet stepping on top of mine, causing mine to disappear underneath. I gently kissed her midsection, when Mikayla palmed the top of my head forcing it farther down. When her hand had gone far enough, she forcefully grab the back of my head and shoved me forward l, deep into her wet pussy. I licked furiously, hoping to stimulate her overwhelmingly large pussy. I must have been doing well, since she began grinding my face with her body.

She gently pushed me away, before scooping me up under my arms and pinning me up against the wall. We passionately kissed, her warm breasts covering my entire chest. I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer, coaxing her tongue to continue its adventure through my mouth. Moments later, Mikayla lifted me even higher, leaving my head much higher than hers. Her mouth aggressively made quick work, her lips wrapping around...everything. I had never experienced such pleasure, as her tongue played with my balls while rocking me and forth. It was a mouthful even for her. My body began to spasm as I neared my climax. I wanted to warn her, but could say nothing as I shuddered one last time. I fell limp, using my hands to find balance on top of her head, as she milked every last drop from me.

She set me down gently on the couch before walking off to the bathroom. She returned shortly, and I realized that I hadn't reciprocated yet.

“Alright, let's finish.”

She looked and me and laughed. “Believe it or not, I actually already orgasmed. I told you this dominating stuff turns me on.”

It was almost like music to my ears as a huge smile swept across my face.
Chapter End Notes:
Leave reviews if you can! Thanks!