- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Mikayla’s Current measurements:

 

Height: 8’4’’ (100in)

Weight: ≈ 400 lbs

Wingspan: 8’

Height to Cusp of Breast: 6’

Leg length (to hip): 5’ (60in)

 

Hands:

-12 inches

-6 inch longest finger

 

Feet:

-16 inches long

-4.7 inches wide

 

-Longest toes: ≈ 4 inches

*****************************************

We arrived home by five, leaving only an hour to spare until dinner. Luckily the place I had chosen was within walking distance from our apartment so getting there wouldn’t take long. I told Mikayla to run ahead and get ready while I grabbed the stuff from the car, assuming she would take longer than I to dress herself up.

She looked back at me deviously before stating, “You need a shower too, don’t you? I’ll be in mine waiting for you. You wash my back, I wash your back.” She ended with a wink.

Besides giving me an instant boner, her words sprung me into action, as I raced to get the cooler into my place. Scrambling to put everything away, I began tossing the food erratically back into the fridge before rushing off to grab a towel and some clothes. After which I hurried to Mikayla’s door where I found myself nervous with excitement. With ease, I pushed the door open and slowly approached the bathroom. The door was closed, but I could hear the water running from behind the door. I began stripping all the clothes from my body, eager to join her. Ever so gently, I brushed the door open, which glided gracefully back revealing a foggy silhouette behind the glass door to the shower. Her shower was clearly custom made for her unique size and even had a waterfall type showerhead.

I slowly approached the door and reached out for the door handle. Before I could open the door, Mikayla called out.

“Not so fast. What’s the password?” She asked, her figure coming closer to the door.  I froze, completely unsure of the password she was thinking. As I began running through answers,  could see her body inching closer and closer to the door until her breasts finally made contact. I could see her nipples and boobs as they pressed into the glass, with the rest of her body hidden behind the steamy blanket. My eyes became fixed on the scenery, but I still had no password. I tried to open the door anyway, but was denied from the force on the other side.

“If you truly do not know the password, you can’t come in unless you beg.” She voiced from the other side.

I played along, not trying to think much about it. “Please Mikayla, let me in.”

“That's not good enough. Get on your knees and beg.”

Not wanting to remain naked forever, I quickly got on my knees and continued my fake pleading, “Please let me in, I'll do anything.”

“Anything?” She echoed.

The door then opened with steam rushing out as though it were escaping into freedom. My eyes ran up the length of her body until settling on her face. Her eyes peered down on me, a smile creeping across her face as she extended a leg out to me.

“Kiss the bottom of my foot.” She demanded.

I had played right into her trap. A little playing along led me straight into admitting my deepest darkest secret. But I was going to avoid it anymore. Yeah, so what, I have a fetish. As her foot inched closer to me, I offered my hands as a place for her foot. Her wet foot slid perfectly into my grasp, it's warmth resonating onto my skin. I took a moment to soak in the enormity of her foot. It dwarfed my hands and required both to wrap around the circumference of her foot, leaving my fingers overlapping only at the tips. I then leaned in and planted a kiss just above my thumbs, placing my lips just above her arch. Even so, I could tell her toes extended past the top of my head.

“Good, now get up and join me in the shower.” She said in a pleased tone.

I didn’t want to stop, but decided it would be a bad time to overindulge, given that I hadn’t even admitted my fetish yet. Realizing this, I stood up and took a couple steps to the shower and a towering Mikayla. She was still looking down at me, but not at my eyes; instead she was looking down at my...oh no. I took a look down at myself and saw the huge boner I had grown since kissing her foot.

“Looks like you enjoyed that quite a bit for not having a fetish.” She teased, clearly aware of the obvious.

I quickly retorted, “Maybe it was the fact that you are standing naked in front of me. Ever think of that?”

I stepped into the shower on that note and let the water rush the dirt away from my body. I could feel her presence above me even though my eyes were closed as I let the water run over my hair and face. Her large hands settled on to me, with body wash cupped within them. She began rubbing rhythmically all over my body, making sure to wash all parts of my body. I kept my eyes clothes as she cleansed and massaged my body. I returned the favor, reaching back to rub her arms. After a few minutes Mikayla finished, and said, “My turn.”

“I’ll wash my upper body and anything you can’t really reach. You just work on anything below my breasts.”

I waste no time, rubbing soap along all her beautiful curves. Despite appearing very skinny for her size, Mikayla was undoubtedly very strong with toned muscles in nearly every part of her body. After a few moments, I finished washing everything but her vagina, to which she looked at me and said, “I’ll get that. Start drying yourself, don’t we need to be somewhere soon?”

I took a glance at a clock on the wall. It was 5:50. Shit! I hurried out and and dried myself as fast as I could before running out of the bathroom. Before leaving her apartment, I called out, “I’ll meet you at my place when you’re done. Just come on by! Be quick!”

I exited the apartment only wrapped in a towel, and then burst into my place. I scrambled to throw on the attire I had chosen earlier. Fortunately I had done so, which helped speed the process along…for me. I could only hope Mikayla wouldn’t take to long in getting ready. After dressing myself I headed to the bathroom to make some final touchups. I sprayed some cologne on my neck, adjusted my hair, and straightened my tie before rushing back out into the hall. After throwing open the front door, I was surprised to find Mikayla already standing there, waiting for me.

I looked at her bewildered before asking, “Wait...When?...How did you get out here so fast?”

“I already knew what outfit I was going to where for the first time you took me out.”

I was flattered that she expected me to ask her out on a date eventually, and her outfit looked absolutely stunning. She wore an elegant black dress that draped her body perfectly and was only made better by the fact she was so tall. She was even wearing heels! Although to her they didn’t look that high, they appeared to add a good six inches onto her height.

“Sorry the dress used to be longer before I had that massive growth spurt. I hope it still looks okay.” She said, looking for some affirmation.

“Of course it does! You look wonderful! It probably even looks better with your new height.” I complimented.

She explained to me, “Thanks, since I’m never truly done growing, it’s hard to shop for clothes. I have everything custom made to fit me now, and I also buy stuff to plan for the future. Shoes are easier since I can just buy a few sizes up, but clothes is a little more specific. For the most part, I do a pretty good job though.”

“Yes you do!” I exclaimed in agreement, “Now let’s go get some food.”

We took off down the street and were greeted by so many stares. The attention she always managed to attract was somewhat daunting. Sometimes I felt like I didn’t even exist while other times I felt as though everyone was staring at me and the fact I was with her. It usually didn’t take long to get over, but you couldn’t ever escape it. mikayla would always be in the spotlight.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I immediately guided her to the back where our table was reserved. It felt awkward taking the lead with her though, since it was sort of like a child pulling their parent along to show them something. Regardless, we made our way to the room, and I was pleased to find the room just as requested. Our champagne was iced, the room was dark, and the candles were romantically spread throughout the room.

I pulled her seat for her, and gestured for her to sit. As gracefully as she could, she sat herself in the seat which creaked from the weight that was settling onto it. We both giggled, acknowledging the simple struggles. She scooted herself in while I poured her a glass of champagne before pouring my own and sitting down.

“So do you really think you’ll never stop growing?” I asked, curious of her response.

“I don’t know, but I hope not. I’m not even the tallest recorded living human yet.”

Thought about the truth of her statement for a moment and realized she was in fact correct. “So once you hit nine feet tall, you’ll be good?”

“Well I could care less about continuing to grow. I just better make that mark at the very least.” She replied.

“Okay, well wouldn’t be weird if you were like 100 feet tall? Or even 50 feet? I feel like the world would try to study you and your life would change dramatically.”

She thought about it and nodded her head and agreed. “Yeah I suppose you’re right. But maybe we could escape all that and live in an isolated place somewhere. Or maybe I’ll stop growing before that...say around 20 feet.” She suggested, laughing.

“20 feet?! What?! How could we even be together?” I asked, surprised that she was fine with being nearly quadruple my height.

“Hey now, who said anything about being together?” She joked. “You could still be my slave. Or maybe just a toy if you would prefer. I wouldn’t mind rolling you around under my foot.”

We laughed together, but I could tell she was really testing my security in my fetish. Whatever. She knew, I knew it. I didn’t care.

“Yeah, maybe I wouldn’t mind either.” I said winking at her.

Our waiter finally arrived to take our orders. We both politely ordered our dinners (Mikayla actually ordered two) and then handed back our menus and continued our conversation.

“So when did you discover your little fetish?” She asked bluntly.

“Hah. I actually don’t know. I just found it sexually arousing as I went through puberty and began exploring. Nothing specific.”

“Fair enough. Oh and also, when do your classes start? Isn’t gonna be a bummer after hanging out with me all the time to go back to school?” She asked.

“We still have a few weeks. And who knows, maybe I’ll just drop out and make you my suga’ mamma.” We both chuckled at the thought.

We continued our chat until dinner finally arrived. We both devoured our food since we hadn’t really eaten lunch today. My steak was amazing and obviously Mikayla’s was too. Everything was cleared after 15 minutes, so I asked for the check and handed the waiter my card. It was such a lovely night and there was still a little more left.

I looked at Mikayla who looked back at me. “Movie at my place?” I asked.

“Let’s do it at mine. My furniture works a little better for me.” She said.

I stood up and grabbed my card from the waiter before offering my hand to Mikayla. She extended her arm out to me and I did my best to grab on, managing only to hold her fingers.

“Pull me up.”

I tugged playfully, but obviously wasn’t getting anywhere. I looked at her with a smile and tried one last time, but didn’t move her an inch. She then pulled me in with little effort, causing me to fall into her. She then palmed the back of my head and began kissing me. Her head still taller than mine. I stood on the tips of my toes as her tongue explored my mouth. She then stood up and looked down on me.

“Thanks for dinner.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! All comments fuel an energy to write more!