- Text Size +

 

“No, actually.” I snapped before shoving her foot off my chest.

“Oh don't be silly. You can tell me anything.” She said, expecting my honest response.

“I already said. Nothing. Now if you don’t mind, I have some shit to do.” I said before walking away, still embarrassed. I continued walking until I left her apartment and then went several paces down the hall past my own apartment. I needed the air as well as the time to clear my mind. At some point I would have to admit my fetish to Mikayla, but would that change the dynamic of our relationship? Not only that but I had never admitted my fetish to anyone...not a soul.

I came to the conclusion that I just needed to be brave and that I should just tell her. As I turned around to walk back, my eyes wandered into the view of Mikayla, who was already standing behind me. She looked down on me with a smile.

“Matt,” she began, “let's cut through the bullshit. I know you are absolutely enamored by me. Now I don't care if you are turned on by say….my feet. But what I do care about is if you lie to me. Is that understood?”

I nodded my head as I backed up to the wall. She kept the same distance between, staring at me in wait of a response.

“So?...” She asked, implicating I should be saying more. “Any secrets?”

I smiled for a moment before stating what I knew would irritate her most, “Nope.”

She looked at me and smirked before coming up with a new stipulation. Strategically she stood almost on top of me before sternly telling me, “Well fine then. Play that game. But from now on you can't have any of me. And I mean ANY until you want to be honest with me. And you will do that when you become man enough to take me on a date. If you wanna play games, you can chase me just like any other man would.”

I lifted a finger up to stop her rant, but she graciously ignored any gesture or expression I was making. Instead, Mikayla turned and quickly returned to her room while slamming the door behind her. I was left in the hall, my finger still floating in the air with my lips ajar, the words having never left my mouth. What was supposed to be a joke spiraled quickly into a mess. Was she serious? Or was this just a way to get me to take her on a date? Maybe she wanted us to be together...maybe I did too. If there were ever an opportunity to seize, dating an Amazon woman with the body of a goddess didn't seem too shabby. I darted off to my room to plan the evening ahead.

I was strangely excited to plan the night. Although me and Mikayla were hanging out a bunch, it never felt right. It was fun to hang out, but the stuff we did was oddly based around sexual fantasies, yet we weren't even dating and we never talked about “us” as a thing. Maybe now we could move past that and enjoy “the chase”. I hurried over to my wardrobe and grabbed the nicest suit I had while dialing a number of a favorite restaurant of mine.

“Hello! Yes I would like to make a reservation for two please. And make it that special room in the back, candles and some champagne on ice before we get there. Yes, thank you. It’ll be under Matt and we will be there at 6 tonight.”

I tried on the suit to make sure it still fit well as it had before. As expected, it did, and brought my attractiveness level up a few notches. I agreed that would be tonight's attire but in the meantime I had something else for us to do. I grabbed began packing an assortment of cheese and meats, along with some fresh bread I had bought yesterday. After adding some beers into the cooler, I grabbed my bathing suit and some towels for us. Since it was still the morning, we had more than enough time for the beach. I grabbed a few more items for entertainment and shoved into a bag before hurrying over to Mikayla’s place.

Just before I was about to knock, I thought of a better way to ask her on the date. Rushing back into my apartment I found a pen and a fancy card from my desk and wrote a very small but something to with a sweet and endearing tone.

“With so many days in our lives, I only ask you spend this one with me.     -Matt”

I found a small candle and placed it outside her door along with the card. After lighting the candle, I quickly knocked on her door and then bolted to my apartment. Listening closely, i could hear some movement coming from her apartment followed by the door opening. Silence ensued, but after a few moments, several knocks boomed from my door. It worked. I threw open the door to see Mikayla in front of me.

“Alright Matt. What do I need for our first official date?”

“Just a swimsuit. Maybe a towel. But be quick. Daylight is burning!”

She laughed as she bounded off to her room. I waited several minutes outside her apartment when she finally opened the door again. She had a black tank top on with some fiery red bottoms for her suit with her long tanned legs uncovered. I stared at the endless legs until reaching her flip flops, her long toes flexing in excitement. Her pink nails glistened in the light while contrasting from her tan toes. I pulled my eyes up to meet hers.

“Let's go!” I exclaimed before taking off for the car.

She followed and we made our way to the parking lot, walking straight to my car. As we approached my vehicle I realized a now obvious problem. How was she going to fit in the car? There was no way the front seat could hold her. I stormed up some ideas and came up with the best solution there was. After unlocking the doors, I told Mikayla to wait as I opened the passenger door. I slid the seat all the way forward in addition to collapsing it so there would be as much space as possible. I then opened the backdoor and gestured for her to sit.

She crammed her large frame into the back seat, shifting until settling with her body behind the driver's seat with her legs spreading out diagonally placing her feet on the passenger seat. The car itself creaked with the immense weight added to it. I laughed in my head about the struggle of even getting in a car for Mikayla. I finally made it  back around to the driver's seat and pushed the keys into the ignition. I watched as Mikayla popped her flip flops off and planted her soles onto the passenger window. They were basically the same length as the height of the window and caught my gaze as I started the car.

“Well I'm excited to do whatever you planned for today!” She exclaimed.

“Well good, I'm excited to take you.”

We drove for about 20 minutes, chatting about various topics. Nothing serious, just casual conversation with witty remarks, until finally arriving at the beach. I unpacked our stuff and pointed to an area where we would set up to have a picnic.

Mikayla snatched her stuff, and headed to the spot I had suggested. I quickly followed, carrying the items I had packed earlier. Mikayla sat down in the sand and began flattening the sandy surface in front of her for what she must have assumed to be a picnic. As I approached, a guy began running over to us with a frisbee in his hand.

“Hey are you two interested in playing some ultimate frisbee? We are trying to get some more people.”

I looked at Mikayla who nodded her head in approval, and so naturally I did too. “Sure!”

“Great. We’ll take the girl. It's okay if you two split up yeah?” He asked.

“Yeah that's fine. We’ll cover each other.” Mikayla answered while looking over at me and winking. “This will be payback for basketball.”

I had already assumed that much, but I wasn't gonna let it happen that easily. Mikayla stood up and we began walking toward the group of people. Everyone was caught up staring the the enormous woman approaching.

“Wait who’s team is she on?” Someone called out.

“She’s on my team!” The man in front of us bellowed back. “Not a bad pickup, huh?”

I was honestly a bit intimidated to cover a girl who could easily clear 12 feet of reach being as athletic as she was. At least in basketball the ball had to touch the ground.

Mikayla's team started off with the frisbee, and all the players scattered to get open. Naturally I could see their thrower zero in on Mikayla spotting the easiest possible target. He threw it, but disregarded her height advantage and threw it at normal height allowing me to have a chance. Mikayla's armed stretched out to intercept the incoming frisbee, but before it flew into her grasp, I lunged outward and knocked it from mid-flight into the sand.

“Nice block!” Someone called out.

I quickly picked up the frisbee and threw it to a nearby teammate before taking off down the sandy playing field into the end zone looking for a pass. The frisbee however was thrown to a teammate across from me who snatched it from the air, landing in the end zone. Boom 1-0. I taunted Mikayla as she walked to the other end of the field.

“Remind you of last time?” I asked, referring to the basketball game.

We threw the frisbee to the other end where the other team caught it and quickly began to toss it between each other up the field. I was guarding Mikayla again with a little more confident than last time. Unfortunately this time Mikayla pointed up to her teammate implying he should toss it up. And he did. It was a wild throw that wasn't flying anywhere near her, but Mikayla wasn't gonna let that stop her. Her long legs carried her swiftly past everyone, but luckily my teammate was there to knockdown the frisbee before she could catch it. Mikayla was frustrated by her teammates throw but quickly hustled back to cover me. I smiled at her, but was met with a serious and stern face. I took off down toward the end zone and even managed to juke Mikayla, leaving me wide open. As expected the frisbee came whistling toward me and began leading me to the end zone as it floated overhead. I looked up to anticipate the descent when suddenly a fleshy surface appeared over me.

Holy shit I thought, that was Mikayla. I watched in awe as she completely cleared the height of my body in one jump, snatching the frisbee with ease before landing back in the sand. She then quickly turned around and catapulted the frisbee to other end zone and found an open teammate to tie the score. 1-1. She looked at me before retorting, “Sorry Matt. Get used to being underneath me.”

Her words struck a competitive chord with me while also making me smile. I hurried down the beach to join my teammates on the other side. Mikayla’s team threw it down to us and we began making our way up the field again. As I was zig zagging to get away from Mikayla, I was suddenly taken to the ground as Mikayla tripped me. I hurried to my feet, unphased by her dirty play, and found myself in the open. Again, the frisbee predictably rushed to me, but was easily going to be contended by Mikayla. I jumped out and snatched the frisbee before smashing hard into the side of what seemed like a wall. I laid on the ground, the wind knocked out of me, but kept an eye open for a teammate in the end zone. One ran to the back and a wasted no time, tossing the frisbee between the legs of Mikayla who was looming over me. Score. 2-1. I glanced up to see Mikayla smiling at my cheeky play.

We continued to play for awhile before the game ended. It was unfortunate that our team lost by the end, but it was enough that Mikayla and I had enjoyed the game. We took off back to the cooler left at our beach spot. I took a look at my watch: 4:30. Oh shit we needed to get back for dinner. I immediately shouted to Mikayla, “Oh shoot, we gotta go! We have dinner at 6:00!”

Mikayla opted to grab the cooler for me, speeding the process along, and then quickly tossed it into the trunk before hopping into the back seat.

“Well that was fun!” She exclaimed. “It’s a good date so far. Now I gotta get all dressed up huh?”

“Yes you do! But first you need to clean yourself up. We are both so dirty.” We laughed as we drove back home.

Chapter End Notes:

It has been awhile since I've updated any story, but even more so this story. I just wanted to bring it back to life to let readers know it is not dead. Thanks for reviewing and review please!