- Text Size +
She proceeded to open the door further, revealing a man on the other side of the door. He was youngish, probably in his 30s with a clean cut beard and stylish hair. He was dressed vey well and had a camera wrapped around his neck.

Mikayla introduced us to each other, "Matt, this is Mark. This is the man that actually convinced me to start this whole fetish film thing. He told me I had such a unique body that making money from it would be extremely easy."

We shook hands and greeted each other and I estimated his height to be around 6'2''. While we introduced ourselves, Mikayla began to ask Mark a few questions.

"So what brings you here, Mark? I honestly wasn't expecting you to just show up." She asked.

"I'm actually visiting as a tourist. I've never been here and you know me. I like to capture things that are new and beautiful. This here is a very...very beautiful city, and you just happen to be in it." He answered.

"Ah I see. I must be the main tourist attraction then. Just so you know Matt, Mark is a photographer. A professional one. See he didn't just say I should do this. He helped start my fetish business and did a pretty damn good job." She stated.

"What can I say, I think I'm pretty good too. It was a bummer when you moved, Mikayla. You traded in that awesome town for the city-life I see. You must get a lot more attention here as well since there's more people. Not only that, have you grown?" He asked with a surprised face.

"As a matter of fact, I have. Just last night. Matt measured me at 8'4'' today. I've also had a little growth spurt just after I moved here. So I'm much taller than when you knew me."

While stating this fact, she moved nearer to Mark, closing the gap between her and him. He eventually had to shift his gaze almost entirely vertical as she came body to body with him to emphasize her height to him. He took a step back, causing her to stumble forward, before claiming, "You maybe taller, but not any more graceful."

"Very funny, Mark. I may not be the most graceful, but I'm graceful enough."

Following her words, she swiftly grabbed Mark and placed him in a choke hold while rubbing his well-done hair out of place. He fought back against her before breaking out, mainly because she let him.

"Hey! Okay, I guess you win that argument. So before I leave, did you want me to shoot some fetish photography for you? You can consider it my moving away present. It just so happens I have my best camera with me!" He offered.

Mikayla looked at me and then back at Mark. "Yeah sure! That would be awesome. You lead, since you know what people want online, and we'll just listen."

I was taken back by her response. She didn't even ask me if I was okay with that. I had no idea who this guy was yet. Before having time to object, Mark began barking out orders of where and what he wanted me and Mikayla to do while he situated his camera.

"Alright let's get the easy stuff done with first. Let's do your feet and hands and then Mikayla you stand behind Matt, and rest your hands on his shoulders or something. Then change your guys' positions a few times so we can capture all the angles." Mark said.

Mikayla slapped her foot onto the floor in front of me, revealing yet again the largest foot I had ever seen. Her long toes wiggled on the hardwood floor, waiting to be met by my own. I turned myself around and scooted my foot next to her own. The difference was astounding! There was about a 6 inch difference between our feet, leaving my big toe just below the ball of her foot. They were gigantic.

"Wow let's do sole to sole real quick." She said.

Mark tossed a ruler in our direction. We both sat on the floor and extended our legs out in front of us. I snatched the ruler and sandwiched it between our feet. Without surprise it extended several inches past my foot but several inches short of hers, resting just at the base of her toes. Her feet were also much wider than mine despite being narrow for her stature. I stared at the exposed part of her sole where my foot didn't cover the view. Mikayla stretched forward touching her toes with her fingers, and then extending further searching for mine. When she came up short, she looked at me and said, "You sure have some baby feet, Matt."

I wiggled my toes so she could feel where they rested. She giggled at the difference while striking a pose for the camera, pointing at our feet. After finishing she grabbed my ankle and with ease, slid my body towards her. She then extended her hand towards me, displaying it in the air.

"Now let's see those baby hands." She said laughing.

I offered my hand forward, lining up the bottom with hers. Again, I was dwarfed by comparison, and the length of my hand barely escaped her massive palms. We mimicked our actions with our other hands as Mark took more photos. Having finished the small comparison photo sets, we both stood to our feet.

She was so large yet beautiful. Every time I looked at Mikayla, I became aroused by her large size, yet feminine body. He elongated legs were nice to look at along with her beautiful feet that I was shamefully in love with. As I took in the various images of her body, Mikayla came nearer and nearer to me.

Eventually Mikayla walked behind me and posed for the camera a few times. I looked up at her as Matt snapped a few photos. Mikayla quickly changed her pose and grabbed me by the shoulders, each of her hands engulfing them. She pulled me in tight, placing my head just below her breasts, which rested above me. I placed my hands on top of hers, but they barely covered the length of her fingers. My hands slid from hers as she repositioned them. As I was trying to figure out what do with mine, my world suddenly became black as Mikayla palmed my face for another pose. I fought back unsure of what else to do.

"That's good Mikayla," Mark told her," keep doing stuff like that. Make him seem completely powerless to you."

The camera continued to click as Mark snapped more and more photos.

"Hold on to my wrists, Matt."

I didn't have much time to reason why before she spun me around. I could see the world again as she removed her hands from my face, although the relief was broken as she wrapped her fingers around my neck. Instinctively I grabbed her wrists to object, but that simply went along with what she had planned. Her long fingers constricted around my neck before she hoisted me up and off the ground. I clung to her wrists to avoid choking from her hold around my neck. Her fingers were incredibly long and I was pretty sure just one hand could almost wrap around my neck, but it was impossible to break the grip of both.

"Wow Matt, you're lighter than I thought."

"That's perfect!" Mark said. "Matt, do something dramatic to show the audience you hate it."

In all honestly I wasn't really a fan of being strangled while being lifted into the air. I began kicking my feet, which must have been nearly 3 feet off the ground since Mikayla and I were practically eye level. My legs weren't even able to reach her body since her arms were so long. I was becoming tired of this position when suddenly Mikayla tossed me to the floor.

I hit the ground fairly hard, knocking the wind out of me as I landed on my back. I was absolutely furious, and I had had enough of this photo shoot if I was going to be treated like a rag doll.

I began to express my frustrations," What the fuck, Mikayla! I'm not going..."

The following words were cut off as Mikayla planted one of her large feet onto my face, smothering my mouth shut. Her foot was warm, but not yet perspiring, and was a little red from standing, but most importantly it was soft. As her skin pressed into my face, the scent of her vanilla lotion crept into my nose. I was entranced yet still very much frustrated by my circumstance. My arousal however did not trump my anger and I quickly used both of my hands to remove her foot from my face.

"Get off!" I yelled.

"Okay okay, I won't do the face anymore. I think he got enough pictures for the time being. I'll just put them down here."

She slid her foot farther down my body until her toes rested on a rather sensitive area. I froze, coming to the realization that I definitely had a boner and her toes must have been able to sense it as she began gently playing with it through my shorts. Her long toes could have easily gripped my package if they wanted. Mark must have missed what was happening as his only concern was to capture the comparisons.

"Okay not as good as when it was on his face, but that's fine. I got some photos of both already. Let's get Mikayla on her knees next to you, Matt. And then I think that'll be a wrap for a little bit since I told my friends we would meet up for lunch today."

I watched as Mikayla lifted her foot off of me. Her long sole catching my gaze before making its way back to the ground. I looked back up at Mikayla who smiled for a moment before shifting her position to her knees. I returned to my feet only to find her still taller than me. She was probably still about 6 feet tall on her knees.

"You're still tiny." She said while nudging me back to show her strength as well.

I stumbled back before managing to regain my balance. I made my way back to her, bringing myself right up to her. She grabbed me and pulled me tightly against her, cradling my head in her oversized palm. I felt like I was a child again. Fortunately Mark took these last few shots before finally calling a quits and we were able to split apart.

"Okay, I gotta go, but Mikayla let's meet up and do some more soon. I'll send you these photos after I brush them up a bit. Alright bye guys. You did great Matt!" He shouted as he scrambled to get his stuff ready.

"I knew this was a ploy to get your foot in the door Mark. You're too good. This was fun and yes let's do some more for sure." Mikayla replied.

He bolted out of the door, clearly late for his scheduled lunch. I however was relieved that it was finally done. The shoot had made me a bit exhausted and I was gonna need a nap before I went about my day.

I was getting ready to walk back to my apartment when Mikayla trapped me in a corner. I looked up at her wondering what she was doing. It didn't take long for that question to be answered. She lifted one foot and pressed it into my chest, pinching me between it and the wall. I grabbed onto her ankle with both hands in a feeble attempt to fend off the attack, but her foot continued pressing harder.

"So Matt, do you have something you would like to tell me about?"