- Text Size +
We eventually made it back to our apartments with the help of her friends. It took all 4 of us to carry a drunk Mikayla, and now we needed to put her to bed. I fumbled through my pockets, my finger searching for the keys. Found it! I opened the door and had the girls help me carry her to bed. After laying her down, I walked the girls out.

"Thanks for the help and the fun tonight, girls!"

They all waved a continued chatting as they walked away. I opened the door to my apartment relieved to be home finally after a long day. I was about to lay down when a perverted idea crept into my mind: I could indulge my fetish for her feet now since she was probably fast asleep. I went back and forth in my head, but suddenly found myself at her door again. I slid it open as quietly as I could, and then lightly stepped across her apartment and room before making it to the base of her bed.

I watch her there, facedown in the pillow, her limbs scattered in different directions. She was still clothed in her attire from the night. My eyes scanned her body, trailing down it before stopping at her feet. They still had her heels on. Luckily they were simple and wouldn't require a ton of work to get off. I bit my lip, nervous to wake her up. I let my fingers wrap around the bottom of the heel and pulled. The shoe popped away from her foot, exposing the heel and part of her arch. I decided to continue, getting no reaction from the sleeping Mikayla. I pushed the flat towards her toes, sliding the remainder off her foot. The shoe dropped to the floor, scaring me. Still no reaction from her.

I was getting ready to grab the other flat when something entirely unexpected began to happen. The foot began to inch towards me. I backed up a little, but it kept coming. I stood up to see if she had woken up, but her head was still laying on the pillow in the same position. How were her feet coming towards...wait did she just grow? Her legs were definitely hanging off the bed even more so now. And her shoe! It had popped off on its own! Holy crap, her feet looked even bigger.

Out of curiosity I lined my elbow up to her toes and placed my forearm and hand against her sole. Her foot was the exact same size. I thought for a moment. That's gotta be around 16 inches. I bent over and placed my face near her foot. It felt so minuscule and was just about the size of her arch. I breathed in, taking in the scent of her sole. I didn't want to press my luck and found it best to take myself to sleep.

---

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing. I hurried and looked at it; it was Mikayla so I answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Matt, hope I didn't wake you!" I just wanted to check and see what you were up to."

"Sleeping actually. Why what's up?"

"Ummm not much, but I'm having a problem with one of the sliders on my closet door. Do mind coming over to see if you can fix it?"

I was so tired that I didn't particularly want to, but whatever.

"Yeah sure, I'll be over in a minute."

I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I took a long stretch while I felt the pulse of a throbbing headache from my hang over. I managed to wake myself enough to throw on some clothes and walk over. She was waiting in her room towering even more so over me now. Did she even notice?

She looked down at me smiling.

"Well there you are. So the piece that needs to be fixed is this one." She said while gesturing to a particular area. I laid onto my stomach to work at a more appropriate level. Some of the screws were loose and was making the slide uneven and not working particularly well. So all I did was tighten the screws and jiggle it a few times.

"There you go. All better now."

"Thanks Matt! Is there anything you would like for your services?"

"No, it's fine. I don't want anything." I said generously.

"Oh really, you don't want...anything?"

I didn't have much time to understand her implications before a large foot planted itself on my back. I froze. Did she know? She then used her foot to roll me onto my back while she looked down upon me.

"You look so cute down there. Now...kiss the bottom of my foot." She demanded.

She hover her foot above my face, eagerly awaiting her admiration.

"What are you doing? I'm not going to kiss your foot!" I yelled although I was truly tempted to, but too ashamed to admit my fetish.

"I'm just kidding, Matt. Calm down. On another note, would you be interested in measuring me. I've definitely grown again. As if you weren't tiny enough for me." She said while winking.

I grabbed a nearby tape measure and stood up and found a nearby chair. I'm not sure what I was thinking considering that the extra height only brought my to her breasts. She looked at me and laughed.

"You'll need something taller munchkin."

"Follow me then." I ordered.

There was a step ladder out in the front so I opted for that given it would bring me much closer to her height. I walked to the front with her behind me, and grabbed the ladder. Placing it next to her, I climbed the several steps it had, and balanced myself at the top.

We were almost eye level now and my hand could finally line the tape measure with her head.

"Turn around."

She complied. I straightened the ruler out completely, adjusting it to run parallel to her body. My finger traced it's way near the top before finding its final destination.

"100 inches. Wow. That's....uh... 8 feet 4 inches."

She joyously bounced away.

"That's the biggest growth spurt I've had in a while! And you know what? I'm kind of horny again. I have a little time before my client later, soooooo..." She gestured towards the bedroom.

I was always taken back by her bluntness when it came to being horny. I was obviously going to say yes but it always made me stutter to just be asked like that.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said while stripping as she walked into the bedroom.
I followed her, preparing myself to fuck the tallest women in America. It was still hard to believe that this blonde bombshell wanted ME.

After walking through the doorway, she abruptly shut it behind me. Her long legs bee-lining for me. I took a few steps back as she neared, craning my neck back to keep her face in view. As I did her hand propelled towards me, finding my face as her long fingers curled around my jaw, engulfing my face. With both hands, I grabbed onto her wrist, attempting to resist her forceful nature, but my attempts seemed futile. Her fingers squeezed onto my jaw, but before she could proceed farther, the doorbell unexpectedly rang.

"Who is that? They just ruined all the fun that was about to happen." She noted before grabbing some clothes.

The doorbell continued to ring and Mikayla left to grab the door. I heard it creak open before she exclaimed, "Oh wow, long time, no see!"