- Text Size +
I quickly threw on a collared shirt with some black jeans and nice shoes. I wanted to feel like I was in casual gear, yet still maintain a certain level of class. It wasn't long before Mikayla came over to see if I was ready.

"My friends will be here shortly, and I think you'll remember them from the basketball game we had a while back."

I looked to her, finding myself awestruck by her beauty. She was in a tight dress that clung to her beautiful ass, and she even wore some heels, increasing her height by a few more inches. She came up close and grabbed my hand, completely engulfing it. She then rocked us back and forth in a rhythmic motion.

"You ready to dance tonight? All eyes will be on me so you better dance well."

She spun me in a circle and let go, watching me lose balance before finally falling.

"It's okay Matt, it's just practice for now."

The door bell rang. Mikayla opened it to find four ladies waiting outside. Each of the looking considerably taller than myself. Even the shortest one stood taller than me without heels. They all stared at me and then back to Mikayla.

"You guys all remember Matt, so let's go! We're going to the best club in town, so let's make it count tonight."

She walked out with everyone following. We headed down the street and into the people filled streets of our city. I was a bit nervous with groups of people; let alone 5 girls that were all taller than me. I lagged behind everyone, shy of starting conversation. One of the girls decided to spark up a conversation with me as we walked.

"Hey Matt, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Stacy. So you having back here walking by yourself? I imagine you're a little nervous then." She stated.

I quickly replied, " Yeah just a little. You guys are all so attractive and tall; almost impossible to miss. I don't quite mesh in that sense."

She then pointed to her shoes. " I'm only tall because of these things. They add a few inches so I can match these girls. Notice I'm the shortest one even at 5'7''."

"That's still taller than me," I added.

"That's not what matters. Know that. All girls want is a confident gentlemen that likes to have a good time. Go in the club with some confidence and it'll attract the girls. Maybe even me." She winked.

I blushed, but felt uncomfortable with flirting, so all I could muster up was a "thanks". She laughed and we continued our chat.

"So how do you know Mikayla?" I asked.

"Oh we just met through mutual friends. Actually, as a matter of fact, it was from Ann over there on the left." She said gesturing to another girl. "But me and Mikayla don't talk much, we just hang out because we have similar friend groups. She seems really nice though."

"Yeah she is. I'm sure you all are." Our conversation stopped as we neared the entrance to the club.

The line was extremely long and it was going to be awhile before we could get through it. Ann quickly moved to the front and found the bouncer. She was an attractive blonde with a nice physique. She quickly wooed the bouncer and waved us over before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. We all shuffled through the entrance with Mikayla grabbing the attention of everyone within sight. She ducked down as she went under the door frame.

After finally making it in, I became overwhelmed by the chaos within. Lights were everywhere and in different colors. The music blared as people danced throughout the club. Our group made a bee line for the bar and we all grabbed drinks. Stacy paid for mine and slid it over to me.

"First ones on me so you can loosen up! Now go on that dance floor with confidence."

I threw the drink back and reluctantly headed to the dance floor with Stacy and began dancing. All the other girls decided to stay at the bar and drink some more. Stacy was beginning to get more physical with me as we danced. She grinder her butt into me as we danced, and wiggled to the floor while she did. It was very erotic and was a bit of a turn on. I did my best to match her moves and began busting out some old moves and finished with a robot. She laughed and displayed her beautiful white smile. She grabbed my collared shirt and brought me closer. Everything in the club seemed to vanish with my focus solely on Stacy. We stared into each other's eyes as we continued to dance.

I was really getting into it was something large grabbed my shoulder. I turned to find Mikayla's face staring down at me. In her other hand was a drink, which she kindly gestured for me to take.

"Wow look at you two tearing up the dance floor. Mind if I join?"

"Not at all."

Mikayla started grinding all over Stacy, while towering over her. Stacy's head was just below Mikayla's boobs as they pushed into each other. I just watched as they danced, and it wasn't just me; it seemed the entire dance floor was staring at them. As I did, I was approached by another girl from my right.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?"

I was a bit surprised and even blushed a little. Maybe Stacy was right, and all I needed was some confidence. I checked her out, noting she was a full head shorter than me. That was a change. I politely offered my hand and said, "Sure, but let's go grab a drink first."

We swam through the crowd as we made a line for the bar. It was so much easier when following Mikayla, but she wasn't always going to be around to sift through bars. We eventually made it and I ordered 2 shots for each of us. I wanted to make this quick and easy. I looked at her again; 2 shots was probably gonna be her max. I could see the bartender filling 4 glasses for us before making his way towards us. He exchanged the drinks for my card, and then smiled as he walked away. "Enjoy."

As we both were getting ready to grab our drink, a hand swooped in and grabbed them. One by one, with almost no time in between, Mikayla rudely downed each shot in front of us.

"Thanks for the shots, Matt! Who's your friend?" She asked.

"This is...." I stammered realizing we hadn't gone over names yet.

"Natalya," the girl finished while reaching out to shake Mikayla's hand.

They shook, and Natalya immediately noted how much larger Mikayla's hands were compared to hers. They were absolutely monstrous.

"Well I'm gonna go grab some more drinks, you two have fun." Mikayla said as she walked away.

It seemed like everyone was into doing there own thing, so I decided to hang out with Natalya for a bit. Not much longer afterwards, Stacy found us and decided to join as well. We danced and danced, chatting and laughing through the night. I was getting fairly comfortable with both of the girls when we were interrupted by a loud woman to our left stumbling through the crowd...it was Mikayla. I tried to avoid any eye contact, hoping not to babysit a drunk amazon woman, but she was already making her way towards me with each wobbly step. The girls and I stood there as she approached non-gracefully.

"Matt, I...I don't feel very good. Everything...is, is spinning. I just want..." And then she fell to the floor. I immediately went down to help but my efforts were futile alone and I would need the other girls. I had Stacy round them up while I waited. She was still awake and conscious and kept staring at me, smiling. Her hand even came up to my face, stroking it. I grabbed her hand to bring it down; I didn't want Natalya to feel uncomfortable. Before much time had passed, the four girls were back, and we all worked together to lift Mikayla up. It was amazing how heavy she was.