- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

not sure wether this and the next chapter is my best work but i'll let you be the judge

Chapter 9: Exploring

 

I lay in darkness shivering from the whole ordeal I had just gone through. Caroline as per usual sat with her legs forming a prison around me, except this time she had her laptop act as a roof leaving me in a hot darkness. I was shaken but thankful to still be alive although I knew I would need to find all the energy I had to survive the rest of the night. For now I assumed Caroline was allowing me to have a breather but it would not be to long before she grew tired of scrolling through her news feed.

 

Suddenly I was blinded by the light as Caroline lifted her computer off of her lap.

 

“I've ordered a pizza, when it gets here i'm going to watch TV” she said

 

Moments later the pizza did arrive and Caroline took me and her food into her living room to watch TV. She placed me on her lap up against her stomach and I felt weird being to close to a private area yet again. Naturally looking up I couldn't see anything, Caroline's breasts obscured any view. I shuddered recollecting of the time I had recently spent in between them, but I was also grateful for not being caught, I sensed Caroline would have been happy to hand out more punishment.

 

For a moment I could feel as close to normal as I could be despite sitting in the lap of a giant woman. However I was here just watching TV like a normal person would. The world had changed a little bit during my time in hospital, as the News told me. Caroline and Kara clearly saw it not important to inform me of important events around the world, so it was nice to catch up and know what was going on. Meantime I also watched Caroline devour her pizza remembering the brief stint I did inside her mouth and how desperately I did not wish to be in there again especially not as food. At hospital Caroline would usually wash me after greeting me with her tongue but today could not be bothered leaving me in the saliva stained clothes as she watched TV.

 

Still while I was granted peace and serenity for the time being my brain was working overtime trying to predict what Caroline could do next. For now it seemed Caroline was content with just my company and for now I could breath a sigh of relief. A while after we finished eating (although I had finished way before Caroline), Caroline decided to get up and clean up taking the dishes and herself into the kitchen to clean them. Now I was at last feeling normal, well as normal as you could get sitting on a giant couch. However now there was nothing here but me and the TV and I could sit here and watch it peacefully, at the moment I didn't care what was on which was good because Caroline had left the remote on her coffee table. However I was at last left in peace and quiet since accidentally stowing away with Caroline.

 

Caroline strolled back into the room and by the look on her face she had something to tell me. I braced my self for the worst. Trying to keep my emotions in check I decided to ask

 

“What is it?” I asked her

 

“Well little man, being friday and all I actually have plans”

 

“oh” I say feeling a little relived she wasn't asking me to do something

 

“Yes, but unfortunately you are here, so that gives me one of two options. I either leave you here or I take you with me in my hand bag or elsewhere...” she said trailing off before leaning in closer “I don't have any pockets” she whispered.

 

Letting her words fall on me it did not take long for me to contemplate what she meant by that, so calmly I responded trying not to offend her.

 

“Uh... I could stay here, you should go out and have a good time, you work hard. Don't worry about me” my choice of wording obviously delighted her because she smiled as I said them. Although I didn't mean a single one of them, she didn't work hard around me and she was most definitely not entitled to have a good time after everything she has put me though really she deserved some sort of punishment. But it I wanted to relax for a moment I was going to have to suck up to her to get her to leave without me, well... attached.

 

“Well, you raise a good point. Plus it's after hours I shouldn't be taking care of you I should be out partying or having fun” she said making me sound like a burden. “Alright i'll go and get ready then i'll head off” With that Caroline head straight into her room and I assumed was getting changed, I would have suggest have a shower but I knew she already had one and did not want to remind her. After a while Caroline returned dressed in a nice dress to go clubbing in, she was quite prepared to show off her main attractions which I had gotten a little to close to a short time back.

 

“How do I look?” she asked

 

“Stunning” I said not telling a lie to her this time

 

“Well, good. Now come on”

 

“what?” I say surprised “i thought I wasn't going?”

 

“You're not”

 

“Then why did you ask come on?”

 

“Because i'm not leaving you out here on the living room couch”

 

“But can't I just watch TV like I have been”

 

“No!” she said snatching me up from the couch. With me firmly in her grasp yet again she stormed off towards her room and threw me at her unmade bed. I was hurling through the air at great speed, I had to close my eyes as the bed fast approached. I landed with a bounce on the soft bedding, I looked up and gave Caroline a stare but she was in to much of a hurry to care.

 

“Now behave while i'm out” she said before slamming her bedroom door behind her leaving me on the bed. I heard her lock the other door and now I was alone in Caroline's apartment. After a while I sat there frozen part of me still felt like Caroline was roaming her apartment still but after a while my nervous cooled down and I got up and took a deep breath.

 

 

----------------------

 

Now calm and relieved to have Caroline gone I stood up and the strange bouncy surface and had a look around taking in the surroundings of Caroline's bedroom. There wasn't much to look at ahead of me was a wardrobe with mirror doors next to the bedroom door itself and next to the bed was a bedside table with a lamp, clock and a few books on it. The drawers where left open as the wardrobe door slightly Caroline had certainly been in a rush to leave, clearly a last minute decision upon my pending approval. I walked over to the right side of her bed, the side which her bedside table was on as well as a window. I looked through the window looking at the Melbourne skyline, it truly was a nice city unfortunate that it I had so far spent time in what I referred to as jail cells. How I remembered being tall roaming around the city on a trip up from the county being taken in by the culture and going the football on a weekend, god how I missed that aspect of my life. The city I imagined was a different place and I now wondered how my football team was doing, I was once so passionate but now I hardly thought of it, a memory of my old life back when I was normal. I snapped out of my trance, this was my life now and as bad as it was playing prisoner to a couple of women I would have to make the most of it and leave my old one behind. I could not afford to keep getting tied up on memories of better times otherwise i'll just end up depressed and brining myself down.

 

I looked down and noticed that Caroline's loose bed sheet she had not bothered to tuck in since getting up stretched down to the floor. Wondering wether this would count as 'misbehaving' I decided I was bored and I would risk Caroline's wrath for a little adventure. It was about time I did something of my own accord for a change, I could show her I could do things without her help, I was still capable of shaping my own destiny. Carefully I grabbed ahold of the sheet and begun to descend down the mountain that was her bed. I hated heights so I refused to look down upon halfway down I realised actually how dangerous this was and that ate into my confidence a little. But then game the best feeling off all my foot landing on the wooden floor board below. I had done something that in my old life I would have been petrified to do. I looked up Caroline's bed not towered over me, I was a little shocked at what I had just done. I had scaled down a mountain despite my fear of heights and with no safety equipment. I clapped out loud for myself and gave myself a pat on the back, I was proud of what I had accomplished.

 

I walked along the cold wooden floor of Caroline's room. The wasn't much to look at, underneath her bed was just shoe boxes and ahead o me in the corner between the wall and the wardrobe was a pile of clothing that I had not noticed. I assumed that this pile was dirty laundry and that Caroline was either careless, lazy or lacked a basket. Bored I walked over to the pile and the smell for the pile confirmed my suspicions that was a dirty pile. Out of pure boredom I decided to scale the small mountain of clothing. It wasn't hard I was at the top standing on a dirty bra in no time.

 

“I'm kind of the castle and you're the dirty rascals” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Although at that moment I oddly shaped mountain seemed to retaliate and fell over the bra I stood on soon turned into a bobsled. The avalanche of clothing I was happening behind me and once the bra hit the bottom I was quickly buried under the dirty clothing. It got hot pretty fast and the wall of clothing was pretty heavy. I quickly panicked thinking had been trapped under Caroline's washing. How embarrassing even Caroline's clothing was around to kick my ass when Caroline wasn't. Although after calming down I figured I could wriggle a little. After wriggling my way though a couple of tops, skirts, shorts and pants as well as bra's and panties I found light at the end of the sleeve I was in and crawled out. Standing back after spending fifteen minutes trapped inside I had created quite the spill. Hopefully Caroline would not notice.

 

Walking past Caroline's wardrobe there wasn't much to get excited about just clothing hanging up and shoes at the bottom, a boring average wardrobe so I walked past and towards the door. Caroline had closed it on her way out but there was a gap big enough the scrap underneath to get out onto the other side. Once outside I did what always do look around. I was in a small hallways opposite to me was another room. There was a toilet at the end I could tell because the door was open and I assumed next to that was a bathroom which was next door to Caroline's room. To my left was the lounge room which had a kitchen attached on the back as well as the front door a closet and a door to the balcony. A typical apartment really, but I was keen to watch TV regardless of wether Caroline would be mad or not. I had been out of the loop for so long I wanted to know what was happening around the world and what new shows where winning the ratings.

 

I approached the blue couch, this climb looked far more difficult but after the bed and the laundry pile I was sky high on confidence. I climbed straight up and while it took me a while I eventually made it to the seat cushion. Thankfully Caroline had left the remote on the cushion and everything was falling into place for a change. I went over the the remote and press hard on the on button, much to my surprise the TV responded and turned on. Next I decided to go over the the channel flipper buttons and I was in luck they where easy to press to. As if to cap off my good luck I found some sport on the TV, and my team was playing I could not believe my luck. It's as if I was being rewarded for the bad behaviour I have had to put up with. I went to the back of the couch and laid against it settling in and beginning to really enjoy myself. I was enjoying myself so much I was forgetting that I was small, I felt normal and full of joy.

 

However about an hour into my game I heard a key turn in the door mixed with the sound of chatter. I turned to the door expecting to see Caroline.

 

Chapter End Notes:

How was this chapter?