- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of short chapter. not going to lie struggled writing this chapter a little

Chapter 8: A Wash

 

I was still attached to Caroline's now loose breast having been glued to it by Caroline's sweat which held me firmly in place. Although now I figured out why it so loose rather than her breasts being smothered together creating the cleavage hell I was in before. Caroline was having a shower and now I was going to be along for the ride. I could hear the water begin to stream down and I had no other options other than to wait and see what would happen. Caroline had her back to the water which at the moment provided me some time to think but at this time I was out of ideas like I had been since I had winded up stuck with Caroline. Her hair now free was quite long and I could see it dangling around her breasts.

 

Caroline turned around and the water began to spray me in the face threatening to wash me away with the waterfall what was occurring between her breasts. Despite the torrent of water I fought on holding on for dear life knowing falling here would be a fatal mistake. Suddenly Caroline's breast began to jiggle her hands where causing it to move making it hard to hold on. Then I saw the source of this upheaval a hand with a bar of soap heading towards me. Her hand came towards me and it easily brushed me off causing me to fall, I screamed as I tried to get ahold of something but I was now sliding down Caroline towards the floor below.

 

The running water made my fall even faster. Reaching out desperately I was surprised to grab ahold of something. Feeling like I had grabbed ahold of a rope I opened my eyes to inspect how I had momentary escaped death yet again. My arms where holding onto... hair? Then I suddenly realised I was near Caroline's most intimate part. My thoughts suddenly went wild below me was Caroline's privates and being caught in this situation seemed worse than the last. Not thinking I reached out and to climb upwards a little and I grabbed some hairs in my first to help me ascend. But my hand slipped and I yanked free some hairs. I could feel the shudder it felt like a car on the verge of stalling, Caroline had also stopped what she was doing immediately. Now I was truly worried my actions had caused a reaction from Caroline and discovery was imminent. I looked up, she was looking down, I could see in her reaction that she was stunned. Out of no where her hand shot out to get me, locking me in a firm grip inside her clenched fist.

 

“Well what do we have here?” she said staring at me

 

I sat there in a silence my brain unable to find the words to talk

 

“Got nothing to say tiny? Well I want answers now! Otherwise you can join the rest of the dirt down the drain.” she said with a high amount of authority.

 

“i... i... i fell” I stumbled

 

“Oh really, and you wound up down there, while I was sleeping on my back. You're a perve.” she said disgusted.

 

“But...”

 

“No!” she yelled turning the shower off as she did so. “Perverts like you need to be punished. You're nice and all but you clearly need to know how to respect women.”

 

“Can't you take me back to the hospital?”

 

“No. i'll take you back tomorrow, plus this is a rare opportunity I can't pass up” Caroline set me on the sink as she went about drying and dressing herself. After finishing that she came to get me again and then strolled out into her bedroom.

 

“Tell you what, now that i've thought about this a little i'll let it slide. But only on one condition.”

 

“Yes” I asked shaking in her hand

 

“Seeing how you had your fun, I think you should do something for me”

 

“ok” I say just able to get the word out

 

Caroline went over to her bed and got her computer out. She opened up facebook keen to see whats being going on in her social circles. Before to long her hand came to me again grabbing hold of me , I hoped for a minute she had forgotten about me.

 

“Alright” she said “it's time for my turn”

 

“what are you going to do”

 

“I like lollies” she said “i believe you'll fit the bill, you're just as tasty”

 

“Wait that's insane!...”

 

“To bad” she said lowering me towards her mouth. Her tongue out stretched to greet me, over the past weeks I had long since become accustomed to the monster. While Caroline did kiss and lick me all the time to greet me I had never been inside her mouth or any persons mouth and I didn't want to today either. I kicked and struggled but I could not break Caroline's firm grip on me. She lowered me onto her tongue and I fell onto the surface of her out stretched tongue. I got on last look at daylight before Caroline's tongue quickly darted inside with me on board. Caroline's lips sealed shut behind me and I was now trapped inside her mouth, at her mercy.

 

I rose to my feet Caroline allowing me some time, clearly she was savouring the moment either that or tormenting me and allowing me to see my hell for a moment, to take it all in. I really couldn't see much but I could make out the surrounding of her mouth from the dim light. I was on top of the monster I would already had met know as her tongue. But for the first time I was getting a real good glimpse of her teeth and while they were not moving they looked powerful. One tooth along could break any bone in my body or tear me apart, if Caroline decided to chew me I would be nothing but paste in seconds. That thought didn't help to calm my accelerating heart rate. The other thing I noticed was the humidity it was really hot in here, but also really sticky as well. I could hear the sounds of Caroline breathing a strong rush of air moving around her mouth. The gust created inside her mouth was so strong you could hear it.

 

However the one thing that truly had my attention was the giant hole located to the rear of the cavern I was currently in. I knew that, that hole was a one way to trip to hell where I would slowly and painfully be killed with no hope of escaping. I dared not try to think of what demise I might meet if Caroline sent me down her throat. To her I would be nothing but a tiny piece of food that her stomach would use to give her energy, to me it was a agonisingly painful death in a dark acid filled pit deep inside Caroline.

 

What I was really worried about was that Caroline was unpredictable. I felt a little bit confident that she would not swallow or chew me, but whats to say she does? Right now the options of chewing or swallowing me were playing on my mind but I knew that it was also playing on Caroline's mind as well. When you think about it, she has purely unchallenged power over me and can either spare or kill me. If she did decide to kill me who was going to stop her? I was powerless and now completely at her mercy and nobody else knows that i'm now inside Caroline's mouth. Adding further thought a death inside her stomach would also be the perfect crime. Not only would nobody think to look for me there, if they did there would be nothing left to find at all, I would be completely broken down and a part of Caroline by then.

 

Suddenly Caroline's tongue shot upward sending me crashing into the roof of her mouth, interrupting my thoughts. I was smashed into the roof of her mouth, Caroline's tongue was pushing up against it hard forcing a lot of pressure on me. I attempted to push back but really I was no match for the awesome might of Caroline's tongue. I yelled out in frustration but I go a mouth full of saliva in return. I cold feel the saliva behind me draining away, and the area I was in was starting to go dry. Caroline was clearly sucking hard, and was getting a lot of flavour from me.

 

After a while of intense pressure it subsided. Then Caroline lifted her tongue down before violently throwing me to the side against her row of molars. I landed straight onto them, I slowly realised she was lowering her teeth towards me in an attempt to feel me with her teeth. Not wanting to stick around and see Caroline toy with my life that way I rolled off and onto the side against her cheek. Almost as if erupting in a fit of rage her tongue perused me and pushed me deep into her cheek. I had no doubt that from the outside I would be visible through the skin of Caroline's cheek. The saliva was plenty and being pushed down into it I had no room to spare at all. After a while it again subsided and I was dragged back to the centre of Caroline's mouth where I was thrown up against her front row of teeth and left there to be played with her tongue.

 

Her tongue continuously for the rest of my time inside Caroline's mouth just slapped and touched me. Trapped up against the wall of teeth I had no other option but to endure this punishment. As I continued to be poked and prodded for at least another twenty minutes I lay there crying. Caroline had just shown me and extreme demonstration of her power. Inside her mouth I was entirely under her control, she had restricted and restrained me with little effort at all. She also demonstrated in this realm that she controlled she could do what she pleased with me and I had no choice but to endure this hell that I never imagined existed or knew was capable of existing inside every person.

 

After a long time Caroline decided that it was time enough and poker her tongue out with me on it. Her hand came and grabbed me off of her tongue as the light blinded my eyes. After my eyes had readjusted to the outside I noticed not a lot had changed, Caroline was still scrolling through pages on the internet. With little care she brushed me against her shirt wiping the saliva off of me but not really giving me the clean I so desperately craved. But I knew that she had been tossing up with the temptation of finishing me as her snack in there, and I was grateful for the moment that Caroline had allowed me to live

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts?