- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter the protagonist becomes an unitnetinal stoaway, and is left but with no course of action but to ride out a hopeless situation

Chapter 7: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

 

Caroline had decided to immediately become upright, while this was nothing nobody ever gave a second thought to this simple action had thrown my world upside down. After stealing a meal from discarded food Caroline had teased me before putting it down her shirt I was now hopelessly trapped inside with a conscious Caroline. Which meant one thing I was trapped on Caroline until I figured a way out of this but it seemed impending punishment upon discovery would seem more likely than pulling of the amazing escape. Only fear of punishment alone was what prevented me from giving myself up now, but discovery couldn't be far off and I imagined that Caroline would be far from pleased with finding me under her shirt. But in the meantime Caroline had just finished buttoning her collar sealing off my exit and was now getting up.

 

Her decision to get up was one that had immediate effects on me with the soft spongy ground of skin quickly turning into a wall to slide on. Before long my free fall alongside her skin as smoothed into a slope where I rolled to a stop. I laid there on my back for a minute now looking up at her shirt the exit was now sealed shut and way above me. Caroline got up taking a step causing the surface below me to wobble like jelly below me. I laid there not moving before the sudden realisation of where I was hit me, I was on one of Caroline's breasts. It took me my best effort not to hyperventilate upon thinking of how much worse my punishment would be with no way now of talking my way out of it.

 

The surface of Caroline's breast continued to jiggle I shuddered in fear with it staring up still. I heard the door to my room open before I heard it slam shut not to long after. I was outside. The only time I had been outside of the room was either in Kara's hand or inside one of her leather clogs. I listened to the outside world as Caroline's breasts continued to bounce up and down slightly. She talked to almost all her co workers on the way out and it was amazing to hear voices that didn't belong to just both Caroline and Kara for a change, sometimes I forgot other people existed outside my hospital room.

 

Unfortunately while it was nice to hear the sounds of other human begins it did not distract me from my primary stress, which was I was currently trapped on Caroline's boob and facing her anger upon discovery. Having dealt with the last person for the day Caroline began to walk faster which caused my surface to shake and move around more violently than the previous continuous tremors felt before. I heard the sound of a car door open before a massive upheaval causing me to be thrown up into the air before smashing back into her breast again which had become calm again. Caroline meantime had shit her car door and was starting up her car this was when I realised I was not in the same position. I was more off centre and was now sliding downwards towards Caroline's other breast which spelled trouble to me. I could already see the heat rising out of the centre of her cleavage. Deciding not to experience any further I scrambled back up which was hard and slippery but better done now before it becomes more slippery and steeper.

 

Much to my surprise this action did not warrant any retaliation by Caroline. Caroline, I now assumed was driving I could feel the vibrations of the car through Caroline's skin below me, it did not make finding a grip easy. Movement seemed slow perhaps she was stuck in traffic we where in the city after all, although none of it was my concern, my primary objective was finding a way out of this mess without being caught. I thought about my options one that had occurred to me was going down but that spelled trouble for many reasons. One was that a fall into the unknown could be dangerous for me. Two the further south I went also meant going near more private regions which I would assume would make Caroline furious, so I ruled against that plan immediately. Perhaps if I went up and then went out via her arm so not be detected, it sounded like my best option, and so far Caroline paid little attention to my existence down here so perhaps it was the best.

 

Feeling a little more confident I would go unnoticed I gave it a shot, although this deeper skin gave me a hard time trying to establish footholds in order to climb. After getting a bit further up Caroline's shirt suddenly impounded knocking me off and sailing down onto the trampoline that was her breast which caught me safely below. Caroline had detected me and her hand had simply brushed up against her shirt knocking me off. Lucky I wasn't very far and thankfully her breast was here to catch me also.

 

In frustration I punched into the ground surprised to see my arm go in a long way before her skin retracted flinging it out and me back slightly. Escape seemed in possible unless Caroline found me which was not what I wanted to happen. However it seems my little punch in frustration had not gone unnoticed by the giantess herself.

 

“It's that silly bit of food down there” she said to herself out loud in the car

 

It was somewhat delightful that she thought I was the bit of mince that I had actually eaten. Suddenly light came flooding in from the outside as Caroline's hand emerged through the newly unbuttoned area near were I was. It was coming for me, I had be found! But this turned out not to be the point rather than grabbing me she instead placed her finger on me pressing me against her breast. I was confused when she suddenly started to move me sliding across her breast her sweat acing like grease made moving me require little effort. I turned to see where she was sliding me to and I noticed it was a place I had just gotten away from. Caroline's finger was on a direct line towards her cleavage. Her finger eased up knowing gravity was going to take it way from here on in. Now her finger just carefully eased me allowing her to position me perfectly. I fell in slightly leg sinking in between her breasts, I placed my arms out to avoid being sucked in any further and much to my surprise I stopped. Caroline's hand left leaving me stuck in a new position buttoning her shirt back on the way out. If Caroline intended to stop moving she had succeeded I had stopped dead.

 

I now had tunnel vision, I could see up to the sky which was Caroline's shirt but to my right and my left was flesh. My arms where braced on both breasts using my elbows to prevent further movement. While when I looked down I noticed my lower body was engulfed in flesh, swallowed whole between two breasts. Much like Kara's foot below me heat rose up causing me to sweat. While I was sweating Caroline was doing some of her own as she continued to drive, it made bracing myself hard as the surface of my walls was becoming increasingly more slippery. But miraculously I somehow continued to hold my ground knowing that nay further down was not a place where I wanted to be.

 

Time passed and my arms where growing weak from holding my body in an upright position in between Caroline's breasts. I imagined that if I had got her attention sooner I may have been punished but it may have been less that what I might receive if i'm found here. Again I could not stress this enough but I was truly trapped and could think of no way of escaping from Caroline myself. At the current moment I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, only Caroline could rescue me and I wasn't sure I wanted to be rescued, but I definitely did not want to be here any long. I wished I was else where or at least wished I had not decided to go for that bit of mince. Looking back despite being starving it was my own fault I was in here, I should not have lost control on the sight of food as I did.

 

The vibrations of the car stopped and I suddenly my world bounced up and down as I heard the sound of Caroline slamming her car door shut. Movement was painful as both of Caroline's breasts jiggled with each step making it hard for me contain my grip, but I still desperately clung on. But then came a large bounce and I was somewhat thrown up and had gotten a leg free from the sandwiched flesh. Perhaps now I could boost myself out and use it to get out of awkward, hot and sweaty place. Suddenly light flooded in on me as I looked up to see Caroline's hands unbuttoning her shirt. To my surprise in front of me Caroline stood in front of a mirror. I couldn't see her full figure in the mirror but I could see her upper body. She was in her bra and I could just see my head at the top of her cleavage just visible. I continued to watch Caroline change all I could see was her face and mine just poking out between her giant breasts. Seeing me from this perspective reminded me just how busty Caroline was, nobody would pick me out between her breasts.

 

Caroline through a red top over the top of herself, the dark red allowed less light than the previous light blue nurse uniform. Although unlike her nursing shirt some light came in around the collar as this shirt did not button up like the uniform and hung loosely. Caroline threw herself down I assumed to sit down on a couch which caused my world to get rocked around. The violent nature of the bouncing threatened to pulverise into me and it actually somewhat hurt. I decided I had to pull myself out now before I risked getting beaten up in here, I had a leg free now that I could use. With the loud noise of a now switched on TV now buzzing away outside I felt a little confident that Caroline was distracted and would not pay me any attention.

 

Ever so carefully I began to pull myself up using my spare leg to push up so that I could get a hand full of skin to pull myself out. I was taking it slow but it was working, I was edging my way out of Caroline's cleavage. I heard Caroline let out a sigh before I looked up to see her hand returning through her collar, again I thought I had been found. Again instead of plucking me free Caroline's hand pointed out her first two fingers kind of like an imaginary gun style formation. Then without warning her two fingers came down upon me, touching my chest. Suddenly the pushed down sending me sliding further down between her breasts. Caroline was sending me in deep to prevent me from moving around any further, momentum from Caroline's hand suddenly ceased before I realised she was now retracting her hand from inside her cleave planning to leave me here held firm between her breasts. Her fingers pulled away and I desperately without thinking reached out to try and grab hold, but my reaction was to slow and I missed. I watched slowly as her fingers began to disappear her breasts beginning to give way flooding over my last possible exit. They met each other making a sickening slapping noise as they did, Caroline's fingers had disappeared with all light and fresh air. I was now imprisoned in a sea of flesh.

 

At first I panicked, hyperventilating. I lashed out and desperately tried to claw my way out but it proved impossible to move. I tried to move up or down but it required all my energy just to push out with both hands and make a small gap between Caroline's breasts. I held against the pressure for a little while before my arms gave way allowing both breasts to pummel back into each other sealing me in the middle. With no energy I couldn't move an inch. All around me was flesh and the pressure coming from both walls of flesh was enough to pin my body. I was stuck with my arms and legs straight as if doing a pin drop jump into a pool.

 

First of the things that became noticeable was the lack of air it was if being stuck under a heavy blanket, hardly any fresh air was trickling in. much like under Kara's foot it was incredibly hot, although unlike Kara's foot the amount of sweat Caroline was producing in here was enormous, I was entirely soaked and drenched. The sweat was everywhere and it did not help to make the situation any better. After about an hour and a bit had passed I started to break down. Conditions continued to amplify and I was left praying that Caroline would actually find me, at this point I no longer cared for punishment I just wanted to be free from my fleshy prison. I wondered if this is what being buried alive must be like somewhat. As I said all light and air was cut off from the outside world, however also hardly only noise got in either. All I could here was Caroline's voice which was very muffled and I could not understand anything she said when she spoke. The other noise that was persistent and easy to hear was the sound of Caroline's heart beat which I could hear and feel from all directions.

 

 

 

A few hours later and breathing was become increasingly difficult with the heat and lack of fresh air around. I pondered at this moment wether I would ever see the light of day again. Hours passed and I was surprised I was still concious in my flesh tomb. Suddenly everything jolted around, I assumed in the outside world that Caroline was simply just getting up. With every foot fall came I violent tremor throughout the walls, I was now getting smashed about, being pummelled by walls of flesh either side of me. Suddenly the world above me opened up, fresh air and daylight rushed into greet me, I breathed a sigh or relief. I was still plastered to one of Caroline's breasts her left I think, the sticky sweat acting like a glue holding me in place. I wondered why now all of a sudden the world was now open to me, perhaps her breast where unrestrained now. While I wanted to be free I was glad that sweat prevented me from free fall and certain doom.

 

I heard a noise, then came the sound of running water. Now it became clear to me what was going on and why Caroline was now unrestrained. She was having a shower and I was now caught in the storm.

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts?