- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some weeks have passed since day two and a routine has begun to settle in. But will it last?

Chapter 6: Routines and Dinner time

Four weeks had passed and while life had turned upside down I had settled into a routine with my 'carers'. As it turned out Kara had become more persistent in getting her way as had Caroline. Caroline was now only to care for me which I spent eight hours a day with her, she had been relieved of her other patients and was now solely focused on 'caring' for me. Kara too was no fool and wanted more time with me. She requested that I spend three hours on tuesdays and thursdays doing exercise than the previous two hours on a Wednesday. Not only that but on Sundays when Caroline didn't come in, rather than have another nurse come in Kara 'generously' offered her time to come in on her day off.

 

Despite as bad as the two women were I somewhat needed them from going crazy. I was not allowed visitors which included both friends and family, both Caroline and Kara where the only people I saw and sadly the only people I could talk with even if they weren’t interested in socialising back. Despite my dislike for them I was glad that I at least had two people in my life at the moment.

 

Days with Kara where the ones I dreaded most. I did not look forward to right foot tuesdays and left foot thursdays which she had fittingly named them. While she did not have a name yet for Sundays I hated them the most as Kara would make me clean every inch of her two feet. Kara was clearly fixated with me being with her feet at every moment.

 

Caroline on the other hand compared to Kara had soon become a more tolerable option. Caroline, although had recently become more strict but mostly I spent all my time still with Caroline and despite her best efforts she couldn't be mean to me all the time. Sometimes on occasions Caroline out of boredom would just have a conversation with me and this allowed me to feel normal at times. I knew more about her and she also knew more about me and I was glad when she wasn't playing around I had somebody to talk too, although most of the time Caroline kept the conversation focused on her and often fished for compliments or my thoughts on her as a person, of course I lied. Then other times Caroline would mess about. She still would snooze around on my bed, although rather than keep me down near her feet she pulled a hair free from the top of her tied up hair and tie me to the strand.

 

Caroline had in the meantime created new habits, she from now on always greeted me with her tongue. She would lick the front of my tiny form savouring the moment. She did this for hellos and goodbyes. Although her favourite form of torment was that she had done to me day one. She would always neglect to give me lunch and then promise to give me a ration before loosing it down her shirt and describing the event as an accident. I must show the reaction of loosing hope each time Caroline gets a good feed off of it. While I was prepared to get assaulted by saliva each time she came and left the room missing lunch everyday infuriating me and leaving me weak and hungry. Not only that but recently decided to extend this into my dinner time before having a snooze before knocking off for the day.

 

All and all it had been pretty quiet tolerable torture up until around about now.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Drenched in the sweat of Kyra's foot I was plucked from her sole completing another session of exercise. Kara took me back to my room but to her surprise she realised she had worked a little overtime and Caroline was in my room waiting searching for me. She turned towards the door and greeted Kara.

 

“You're late, must have really exercised” said Caroline

 

“um... yes, he really pushed his limits today” replied Kara before handing me over to Caroline's out stretched hand. Caroline watched her go before turning to me again to talk.

 

“Wow you're soaking, looks like somebody worked hard” she said oblivious to the fact that the sweat covering me was not my own but that collected from underneath Kara's foot. Caroline ran into the bathroom attached to my room and rinsed me off under the taps carelessly, a torrent of water pummelled down on me. Much like when Kara did it I took this as an opportunity to sleekly relive some bladder pressure which was swept away in the water without Caroline noticing much like Kara.

 

We retuned to my bed, it was evening, Kara had opted for a later exercise class today which unfortunately for me meant her feet weren’t so fresh when I spent my time with them unlike morning sessions. Caroline sat on the bed again placing me between her triangular crossed legs making sure I could not get away from if I ever intended to. Reaching for her dinner Caroline unbuttoned her top like so many time before allowing some air flow.

 

As perusal Caroline pigged out eating her food quickly in a terrifying display. I could not help but notice my lack of meal yet again. I was happy to go along with Caroline's little charade during lunch but I missed dinner yesterday and I hoped that she would fool around with me again. I noticed that Caroline was watching me as if waiting for me to ask, as if following the rules of a game I was in no mood to wait out and decided to ask anyway.

 

“Um... Caroline? Where's my dinner?” I asked

 

“I didn't make you any” she said with a smile “I'll save you some of mine”

 

I didn't think she would be serious to play this game twice in a day, two days straight. I was really starving and desperately craved something tasty and edible in my mouth. At this moment I would settle for anything as long as I had something that would satisfy my hunger. While the routine I had currently was bad for me spending days under Kara's feet and at Caroline's mercy, I desperately hoped that missing dinner would be incorporated into it.

 

Caroline finished eating and I could see a little bit of food left in the Tupperware bowl. The food was enough to feed me and give me seconds, but I already knew it's destiny and mine where sealed because of Caroline's stupid little game. I had to starve because Caroline got a kick out of watching the hope leave my eyes every time. Normally I wouldn't give her the satisfaction but perhaps thats why she started doing this at dinner. Caroline placed her fork in and carefully removed the bit of mince lifting it out slowly. Then as she moved it towards me her hand slightly turned allowing the ball of mince to roll of the edge of her fork and it landed down her shirt.

 

“Oops” she said covering her mouth as if she had made a mistake but we both knew that it was far from a mistake. What I really didn't get was why she kept doing it, the first couple of times the excuse may have passed but at this point we both knew, yet somehow she still loved to play the role and each time it was no different to the last. Kara had no respect for me or even saw me as a human much but at least she was direct to me unlike Caroline who was prepared to play these games despite it being run into the ground repetitively.

 

“Well i'm stuffed, although I can't say the same for you.”

 

“Caroline I really don't care i'll still eat it”

 

“Gross, thats so unhygienic, this is a hospital after all” said Caroline the one who keeps licking me each time she says 'hi' and 'goodbye'. “I'll just wash it out at home, you should be able to go without food until the morning”

 

It was clear I was not going to be able to reason with her and I was going to have to accept going to bed hungry yet again. Caroline turned around and placed her iphone on the table setting an alarm. As I was part of the routine Caroline often had a snooze before the end of a shift. She pulled a hair free of her tied up hair, her hair was quite long I often imagined what it would be like unrestrained and free. Caroline tied a knot around effectively tethering me to her head. This was new rather than trapping me under her sock like she had done in the first week, Caroline now tied me to a loose hair she would then wake up and snap it before untieing it the next morning simply because she was to lazy to untie it before leaving and in a rush to get home. The knot often made it uncomfortable sleeping at night, all thanks to Caroline's inability to actually care for me. Anyway I was now secured to Caroline, it somewhat creeped me out that I was attached to her with no ability to break free without her help. Caroline lay on her back and before to long dozed of into a deep sleep, it amazed me she fell asleep so easy without a care in the world.

 

I watched her sleep as she begun to snore quite loudly, how could a person have such a care free attitude with a person that they where supposed to be caring for. Id been here a while now and it still completely dumbfounded me. Here I was tied like a dog on a leash unable to move away from Caroline's head. Caroline's head rested next to me and if I was going to be treated like this I was going at least do something about it. I looked up at Caroline who lay there so peacefully, I wanted to hit her but my manors and my better judgement stopped me.

 

“Well i'm bored” I said but what can I do and where could I go? Then I dawned on me that my only if my only destination was here, then it was here I should visit. I'd spent many days confined to Caroline's hair if I couldn't go anywhere else I may as well have a look at the face of my tormentor, seeing how it was the only place I could go, even if I could roam free I wouldn't be able to leave the droll landscape of the bed anyway.

 

I reached out and touched Caroline's left cheek... not even a muscle flinched, Caroline was truly asleep. Despite my landscape being Caroline's face I was excited that I had provided some sort of entertainment for myself rather than being used to entertain others. I started climbing, at first it wasn't easy and I fell of onto the pillow many times before I learnt how to maintain a hold on the odd surface that was Caroline's cheek. I wasn't saying the climb had become easier because it was still far from that but before to long I reached the summit. Thankfully Caroline's mouth was closed and the danger of falling in was halved but it still remained present. I made my way over towards her chin, behind me I could feel gusts of warm air coming from out her nostrils across her lips. They where quite strong bursts of wind as Caroline continued to snore, her eyes remained closed looking peacefully as ever. Sleeping Caroline looked innocent, which was far from the truth. I sat on her chin for a while the warm air and the soft surface was actually enough to put a person to sleep but I remained vigilant, although I must confess I continued to drift in and out of sleep time was passing between each blink.

 

Suddenly I snapped out of sleepy state as a noise erupted from behind me and the surface of Caroline's chin shook. Caroline's mouth was opening releasing a large amount of warm air, her voice carried with it. Caroline's eyes remained closed so I assumed that she was yawning, which seemed not so threatening asides from the new sink hole that had just opened up. Unfortunately as always I was wrong out of the hole came a part of Caroline I had well acquainted myself with over the recent weeks... her tongue. It was coming across the bottom of her lips in a sweeping motion and this meant on it's current trajectory it was on line to sweep me up as well and pull me inside the sink hole. Not wasting any time or caring I ran for it and sprinted away diving off the edge of Caroline's chin without a second through, it must have looked like a scene out of an action movie I only wished somebody had filmed it. Caroline's tongue thought had gotten ahold of my support line and stopped my fall short, but the abrupt fall had actually done me a favour by snapping the strand of hair and setting me free on the to the surface of Caroline's neck.

 

I got up immediately displeased with the spot I found myself in, I could hear noises from inside Caroline underneath the skin of her neck and if I had eaten it would have been fairly off putting. Caroline's neck was fairly wide I noticed and it was quite full meaning no difficult gaps to traverse when I attempted to get down. If Caroline had not undone her collar I would have landed on her short would I would have much preferred. I began to make my way to the side of her neck in order to begin the journey downwards when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something. It was hard to see what with the fabric of Caroline's shirt in the way but I noticed something a but away that seemed out of place on her skin. I decided to come around for a better look when I realised further down Caroline's shirt lay that piece of mince that should have been my dinner. It must not have fallen in between Caroline cleavage like I had assumed but sat on the top and rolled down slightly when Caroline laid down to sleep.

 

Exhausted and starving I lost all sense of control, first I collapsed on the surface of her neck thanking my good luck that this had happened. But did I dare enter underneath the cramped space of her shirt, my stomach didn't give me much choice. Thankfully it wasn't to close her breasts and had rolled away which would make retrieving it less awkward and for that I was again thankful. Unable to control my delight I ran under the shirt. Running up Caroline's chest proved to be something different though the skin here was deeper and my feet really did sink as the fact it was uphill did not make it any easier. The sun had turned from a bright light outside my window into just a pale blue light that came through the fabric of her shirt. But I finally made it to my prized objective, mouth watering I could no longer contain myself and like an animal I just launched into it eating it with a care or second thought in the world, I was just glad that on this occasion luck had prevailed and I at last was able to enjoy a small victory. The mince was slightly cold but I did not care I ate like a savage, I ate like I would not part with my food for anything in the world, and in the end I only had a few bites left. I looked at them knowing I was a little full but I as I stared at them I thought I might not be this lucky again. I picked up the hand sized piece and prepared to eat thinking I may go without dinner tomorrow as well. If I ate it now I could conserve my breakfast and make some of that last for lunch making tomorrow a lot easier.

 

I raised one bit to mouth in preparation to force it down my throat. Then unexpectedly a loud noise rang out across my room

 

“Oh Shit” I said dropping my food upon realising what it was, the noise was music and it source was Caroline's phone, her alarm had gone off. I started to make my way towards the way I had come in when I heard Caroline begin to stir. My instant thoughts where what if she found me here, these thought caused me to freeze instantly. Caroline's arm came up and I almost fainted out of fear but the continued past to her head snapping the hair I had been attached to and tossing it aside. Although I couldn't see I looked as if Caroline hadn't noticed I was missing from the end. Suddenly Caroline's hands came near the entrance and I sat there petrified thinking I had been found, but instead of pulling me out they pulled the collar of her shirt together before buttoning it shut.

 

My one exit was now sealed off, I stood still not daring to make a move. Time must have passed quickly when I was zoning in and out earlier. I was trapped in a hopeless situation. Sure the situation must have looked funny from the outside but my mind was racing for ideas. I was hiding on Caroline, hiding from Caroline. My heart was in my mouth this was really the point of no return, I was doomed to be found eventually a thought was to hand myself in, but the fear of possible punishment from being found in such a place scared me to death. 'No situation could be worse then this' I thought to myself

 

Well it got worse. Caroline decided it was time to get up

 

Chapter End Notes:

Seems the potagonist has found gotten himself into a little bit of a pickle. How do you think Caroline will take it if he is found?

This chapter got away from me so it was a bit long. the story is becoming quite engulding for me as an author, hope people here are enjoying it also