- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kara makes use of her new item

Chapter 5: An item for Kara's foot

My screams where muffled underneath Kara's massive toes as they pinned me down causing me to gag on their sweaty repulsiveness. I doubted even if Kara was wasn't muffling my cries for help under her toes that my screams would be loud enough to carry outside the leather walls of the clog. It was quite dark inside the clog but I was still able to just make out my surroundings. I flashed back to the time I had spent a time at the unaware mercy of a friend beneath her shoe. It wasn't that long ago in fact only a couple of days, back then I was fighting for survival underneath her leather shoe as debris from her travels rained down upon me. I never thought I would see a shoe up close again after that affair but I was wrong I was now in the belly of the beast. I never would have guessed I would be swallowed up inside a shoe at the mercy of my doctor, a person who was supposed to be caring for me and helping me deal with my new form.

 

I looked up and noticed Kara's sock definitely showed wear from it's travels and from being burdened with holding Kara's foot inside. Only Kara's big toe filled my vision but I could see the giant sweat stains underneath, obviously built up over time no washing machine would be able to remove them. Small balls of lint where also present as well as other unidentifiable bit that this sock had clearly collected during it travels and time with Kara. Kara's big toe came down upon me again clearly enjoying having my face pinned underneath it, again I was left gagging with a bad taste in my mouth, I tried to push away but my efforts where for nil. One of Kara's toes possessed more strength than my entire body, so at the moment Kara and her foot held all the cards.

 

After a while I felt the pressure underneath Kara's foot intensify, it seems that Kara was putting more weight on her toes and the upper section of her foot. Suddenly Kara's foot lurched upwards causing me to become pinned to the floor with the swift movement upwards, I also move closer to her foot, now rather being under the tips of her toes I was directly underneath, asides from my head under the big toe the rest of my body had a bit more room, but I felt more caged. Kara's foot then slammed down onto me before the ground outside rushed up to meet the shoe making my ground hard, Kara foot had effectively driven me down onto the ground like a wrestling move, winding me. I had a short moment to catch my breath before the pressure intensified again and the process repeated itself from there. I was getting thrashed around inside Kara's shoe, is this what the simple process of walking felt like trapped inside a shoe of a human being, I felt sorry for every pebble I had ever had inside my shoe because this torment was excruciating. I was thrown up in the air before being driven into the ground strongly and then being crushed underneath the pressure. While it was bad I hated to think what it may have been lie underneath Kara's sole rather than her toes, nether the less the way I was going now, I would be bruised and with a bad head ache by the end of this ordeal.

 

After a while we came to a stop and I could at last catch my breath after having it beat out of me. I was feeling sore and sorry for myself, Kara's fast walking had put me through a torment I could never have imagined. Being underneath the toes of a giantess as she walked was never something I thought I would experience, and it was truly terrifying that the simple act of walking could have such a detrimental effect on my tiny body as well as my mindset. While I still remained strong it made me think about my current position on life, a couple to days ago I was a promising student with a life ahead of me, and now I was seen as nothing but an item to this woman with my supposed belonging being with her feet. How had I gone from promising student to nothing in such a short space of time?

 

Unfortunately for me since Kara had finished walking her attention now was focused back on me. Her toes felt for me before realising that I had slipped further down away from the tips of her toes. Delighted to have found their prised possession they scrunched up around me, Kara's toes kept me tight before relaxing and then doing it for a few more times giving me a good squeeze every time. Imagine spending time in a small jail cell but the bars keep coming in inward squeezing the life out of you, this is what Kara was doing to me.

 

Also since we had finished walking I realised that Kara's foot had walked up a sweat. While it wasn't bad for me near her toes the humidity and the smell had certainly reason deep with in the confines of her leather clog. A short time later Kara toes started tapping and while it wasn't so bad in my new position it was still fairly annoying and unenjoyable for me, as Kara obliviously tapped her toes to some sort of beat or rhythm as she worked.

 

 

 

A short time later the situation had changed. The atmosphere of the clog was becoming increasingly unbearable and through everything I had been through I desperately craved water, the last time I had some was the previous night when Caroline had given me a meal. Suddenly Kara's foot lurched back up into the air however unlike when she was walking me and her foot stayed in the air. 'Perhaps she has crossed her leg over' I thought to myself. However the rhythmic beat Kara's toes where tapping to had transferred from just her toes to the entirety of her foot. Her foot began to wave up and down in the suspended air, I felt the leather of the sole peel away from my drenched clothes as the motion of Kara moving her foot around sent me down further underneath her sole.

 

My sliding had finally come to a stop, if I had to guess I was directly underneath the centre of the sole of Kara's right foot. Down here it was a different story, if I thought I had little room before I truly had no room now, after all it was the lack of space that stopped me sliding further. There was absolutely no space I was pinned underneath Kara's sole, I knew she knew I was further down from her toes, her foot spasmed as if tickled when I had slid down. If I thought condition were poor near the toes this it truly where the storm had originated from. It felt like a sauna down underneath the sole but what was both and horrible and disgusting was Kara's foot was producing a lot of sweat. The sweat had drenched the sock and I was pretty much stuck to the wet sock rather than the leather floor of the clog before. Her sweat was all over me, and I was soaked in it. I was sweating myself but I could guarantee that all the sweat on my body belonged do Kara

 

 

 

My sense of time had completely vanished but I now knew I had been in here a long time. Conditions had not gotten worse or better since I had slid down underneath the sole. But I felt super dehydrated and my skin felt like it was just peeling away or assimilating into the fibres of the sock. Without warning I felt the ground slip away beneath me and the cool air rush in below me, the fresh air was so cold I was freezing from it. I was still attached to the sock as her foot pulled out of the clog. I looked up at Kara who was searching the clog before realising I was plastered to the back of sole. Her hand came and peeled me off making a large ripping sound and leaving my skin that had been attached to her foot red and sore, but I was in no mood to give Kara the satisfaction of yelling out about it.

 

“It seems you and my foot get along well, you felt so natural under my foot” Said Kara wiggling her toes to agree with her. I looked around noticing we seemed to be in an office, I assumed it was Kara's. “Perhaps this should be a permanent arrangement for exercise time”

 

I remained silent

 

“After all the work you did with my right foot, my left is eager to meet you”

 

I continued my silence

 

“Why so quiet? Was my foot to much for you, or are you accepting the fact that items such as yourself don't talk” she said clearly prodding me for an answer “Have your way, but my left foot looks forward to your next exercise session. Anyway it's about time I took you back”

 

With that Kara took me back and much to my surprise washed and cleaned me off. I was surprised even though she did a poor job of it. She carelessly dumped me back on my bed in my room, she turned to walk away before saying one last thing.

 

“Don't tell Caroline, unless you wan't to be a permanent resident in my shoes” she said before leaving. For the first time in a couple of days I laughed. Amazing that both women where afraid of being found out by the other when they both have the same views on me. I couldn't help but laugh at it, both of them yogether would be a problem but they did not want to get busted by the other.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter might be a little short, now that the protagonist is 'settled in' to hospital life under Kara and Caroline