- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Longer chapter than the previous

Chapter 14: Controlled

 

Evening was starting to settle in the outer suburbs. Most people would be coming home from a long day at work or school keen to relax before the drive started again. My hell on the other hand was staring me in the face and my job was permanent twenty four hours a day. I was in the palm of Kara's hand, looking up at her you could feel the raw power radiating from her. I sat in her hand but I was under her control what would stop her if she clenched her fist crushing me instantly.

 

Right now I felt an intense hatred for this woman, she had masterminded my fake death to stop people from looking for me. And as previously stated she held extreme power so much so she could control me to do anything for her, I was unable to protect or defend myself. She was definitely one of the most twisted minds I had ever met and yet to everyone in the normal world she would seem normal herself.

 

One feeling I had was one of fear, since my time at hospital I had been at her and Caroline's mercy. I figured out how Caroline ticks but I was uncertain how Kara operated. Even though it was all talk you could really almost feel the power that Kara knew she had.

 

Kara having inspected me began to start walking, I was caught of guard and I fell down into the palm of her hand.

 

“I'm tired of being in these work clothes” she said looking down at me “i'm going to change” within seconds we had reached her bedroom. I had to admit kara lived in luxury. She had a double bed with two bedside tables and with a window to, it was one of the nicest bedrooms i'd had ever seen. Kara set me down on her bedside table and began shifting through her wardrobe for some clothing. Kara began to pull off her clothing, tossing it away freely. My manors where in override and I diverted my eyes from the changing Kara to be polite, but this did not amuse Kara.

 

“Don't you dare look away” she snapped, causing me to look back at her “Art is meant to be admired. So look!” I was super uncomfortable but I forced myself to watch anyway. Thankfully it was less awkward by Kara keeping her undergarments but I found it odd that my polite nature had angered her. Never in a million years I think I would ever hear a woman command someone to watch them change, it was usually the other way which was what I thought might happen.

 

As uncomfortable as it was to watch due to my polite nature I had to secretly admit that Kara was a very pretty woman. She had a tan all over and a very nice body. She had released her tied up blonde hair and it was now bouncing around her shoulders. Kara had since thrown on some tight jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Satisfied with her appearance in the mirror she returned to me picking me up and walking back out into her lounge room.

 

“I think we should play a game” she said. What was it with these women and their diabolical games? I must say Kara sure shares that same playful nature that Caroline has, however Kara seems way more direct and keen to get what she wants.

 

“Ever heard of a game called 'nervous'?” asked Kara

 

“No... I... I... haven't Kara” fearful of what this game might be

 

“It's simple, i'll explain. If we where big this is how it would go. First I would run my hand down your leg, pausing with all the time asking if you feel 'nervous'. When my hand gets to far and you don't like it you say you're nervous and it stops. Then we switch roles and whoever goes the furthest wins.” I already didn't like the sound of this game at all “However, you're not normal sized so we have to make some adjustments”

 

“adjustments?” I asked

 

“Don't worry little one, I know what I am doing” she replied. Strangely that did not reassure me at all “I'll go first”

 

Kara brought me up to her face, I was puzzled.

 

“Now for one of my adjustments, for you i'll use my tongue as my hands are a bit big for you”

 

Kara poked her tongue out and moved it towards my right foot. I panicked and began to struggle in her grip. This only mad Kara angry

 

“You can not give up before it has even started. Now lets play” she said bring me towards her tongue once again. I wasn't look because I did not want too, but I felt the warm, wet, soft and bumpy surface of the tip of her tongue on my foot. Slowly and slimly it moved it's way up to my knee leaving me saliva on my lower leg in it's place.

 

“Nervous?” she asked, the saliva on my lower leg starting to get cold all ready. I shook my head fearful if I gave up after being asked the first time. Her face was one of surprise she expected me to give in. this time I watched as the tongue slowly made it's way up to the upper of my right leg, dangerously close to my privates.

 

“Nervous?” she asked again after waiting a while. There was no way I was going to let it progress an further and I decided to yield.

 

“Yes!” I yelled up to her. Kara began to slowly withdraw her tongue. However as she was doing so she quickly changed direction and licked me. I yelled out to her that I had said I was nervous, but she had gotten her way, my genitals where coated in her saliva and I felt disgusted. Sure I had, had worse in Caroline's mouth but I felt that this was a direct attack on my sensitive area

 

“Whoops, I didn't hear you” she said, although she probably doubted that I considered that a mistake. “Alright, now it's my turn” she said with a smile.

 

Kara again touched me wiping away the saliva, and for that I was a little angry and grateful at the same time. She quickly placed me on the floor in front of her bare feet, I already did not like where this was going.

 

“Alright now you do me” she said

 

“But how do I even do that?” I asked

 

“Simple, you'll have to climb”

 

“Damn it” I whispered to myself. This meant just to play this stupid game I would have to scale Kara's long legs, a task that did not look easy.

 

“I might not hear you, so you'll have to give me a pinch when you say nervous. Now start!” she said excited. I instinctively moved forward upon the word start as if I had been commanded. Well I guess I had been commanded. She watched me make my way over to her feet, a sight I had long been accustomed too but still stuck fear into my heart.

 

I made my way around her toes which where tapping in playful delight, it would be crazy for me to even try to tackle them head on. Once near the side of her foot I began my assent. There where plenty of grooves to allow me to climb but it felt strange to climb a living wall. In a short amount of time I made my way on top of her foot. It was quite a vantage point, I could see the valley that was Kara's floor, and her toes in front of me where still bouncing up and down playfully. I looked up and cursed, Kara's leg stretched way into the sky like a skyscraper. Suddenly remembering I punched the ground to see wether kara was nervous, I doubted she would be but I hoped.

 

“Not even close little one” she said

 

well now came the hard part finding my way up Kara's legs. The choice clearly for me was to ascend her jeans where I could get good grip. I got a hand hold and hoisted myself up and began to climb, slowly but steadily I began to ascend. However less than a quarter of the way Kara's fingers came and plucked me from my spot and placed me at the base of her foot again. I looked up confused before receiving the explanation from Kara

 

“If you climb that way, I would not be able to feel you” my face quickly displayed a frown and this was met with a smile from Kara. While she had a point she was delighted to see my reaction when starting again. She quickly labelled me as 'Foolish' and demanded that I start again. So without many other options other than to please the crazy woman I looked up at my task. Above me her leg assented into darkness which looked daunting. Either way climbing up a dark tall and tight space was looking very frighting but I could not refuse her, sadly she was in control. Simply give into Kara's demands or perish.

 

Snapping out of it and realising I better get going before Kara decides to remind me. I approached the slop and took another look up at the task at hand. There where very tiny hairs along Kara's leg, I doubted anyone normal would spot them, she may intend to shave them soon, but they looked far to unstable to climb so I opted to grip the fabric of her jeans in order to climb. I got a hold of her pant leg and began to start pulling myself up. Unlike before climbing this time faced new challenges. For example while Kara's leg offered extra support brushing against it made me slower and I also found it very annoying. Another challenge that presented itself was climbing blindly, asides from light emitting from the bottom I had nothing guide me on my way up.

 

However much to my own surprise I reached the top and now had a fairly easier walk rather than climb. Although space between jean and skin had become very scarce and I was moving along slowly once more. I had just past Kara's knee when I remembered that I had to play her game. Remembering that I turned to the wall of flesh and punched it as hard as I could although I had little space to draw back my punches.

 

“Not even close” emerged a voice from the shadows “Wow, I can only just feel you” I had no doubt that Kara had a wicked grin on her face and was enjoying every moment of this. Having been told that she was not yet nervous I was forced to press on against my better judgement. I was now pressed up against the wall of flesh that was Kara's leg and the closer to Kara I did not enjoy. Pressing on slowly I made it to her thigh, I again gave it and almighty punch and I once more received a similar answer

 

“Nope” she said. Clearly she wasn't nervous, I really didn't want to trench further into the darkness. However I have stated many times before it was a hopeless situation and I had only one way to go. After a while of more journeying that I did not wish to do I reached a cross roads. I had met the end of Kara's long leg and behind me where two paths back to the outside. On the last stretch of leg I again gave it my all.

 

“No. I guess I don't get nervous” she said with a laugh “I suppose I win. Now what it my prize?” I wasn't sure if she was asking me or herself, but I just hoped that I would leave the dark confines of her pants soon.

 

“How about you climb out and we'll figure something out” she said. However I was glad none the less to be rid of this prison. I felt dirty I got ahold of some of her underwear and started to climb. I reached her jeans and made the tight squeeze between her jeans and her underwear. I really had to wriggle to progress other I would be stuck, her jeans where on very tight especially around the waist. I made through to the other side and I was delighted to be greeted by the light.

 

“Well done my brave little one, but you still lost the game” she said with a smile “Did you enjoy it down there?” she pondered staring intently to gauge my reaction.

 

“Uh... yes” I said not wanting to anger her.

 

“Well good, then you won't mind further”

 

“What!? I reached the end of your legs there is no more further to go”

 

“Oh yes there is little one and this will be my prize also”

 

I already disliked where this was going, I had no idea what she intended on doing but the thought of going back into the darkness is not one that pleased me.

 

“Yes. This will do” she said with a smile. Her hand suddenly appeared and her finger was soon on me pressing me against her. Her other hand also here came down and parted her jeans from her forming a small gap. I suddenly knew what she meant and I shuddered upon knowing where she intended for me to go. Franticly I lashed out but I did nothing more than wiggle under the might of one of her fingers. Almost as if obliged the finger vanished I was left to drop. I cursed I sailed back into the familiar darkness, but I was about to meet a familiar hell. I soon found myself on skin again and quickly I grabbed ahold to stop myself from sliding down further. Letting her other hand go I heard a snap and my light was again taken from me, I was left inside her panties.

 

“I'm going to make myself dinner, you behave!” she said down to me. Soon she was up and I was forced to hold on to stop myself from falling. Kara was up and walking and I was inside her panties hanging on above her privates. I held on dearly. I briefly glanced down seeing some of the monster

 

the sweaty and slippery climate did not aid me in my mission to prevent further slipping and I soon found my grip loosening.

 

“What did I do to deserve this!” I said before my grip finally gave way and found myself falling down further. I had been in this position before. I was underneath Kara's monster and it looked hungry. I shuddered looking directly up at it, I could be easily swallowed inside. If I somehow ended up inside Kara there was no possible way I could survive. Most men would see just a sex organ, but from my perspective it was a whole different story. Right now I was looking into the gateway to hell and I knew I could well end up deep inside said hell.

 

Unlike the time I spent with that other woman, this was different. This beast was aware of it's prey. The monster was well aware that I was here and that was frightening enough. As if like a monster hungry dripping of saliva this one also was beginning to drip indicating it's hunger to eat me. A drip landed on me and I in disgust panicked and attempted to get it off of me.

 

Kara suddenly sat down forcing me against her. It was starting to trickle and I was receiving it. I wished to be away but I could not escape this. I was trapped under Kara's genitals, but I hoped I would not get any closer to hell than this. I knew that Kara was all games, but the one she was playing was not one I could play along with. I knew now that I had to escape, any fate was better than the one Kara chose. I needed to take back my own destiny.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? did it live up to any expectations?