- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an important chapter and a pivital part to the plotline of this story so i put a lot of work into it. hopefully everyone enjoys it.

Chapter 12: Death

 

I was awoken by the drawer opening the first time. A hand came in grabbed some underwear and left sealing me back in darkness. Now that I was awake, I had to think of a way out of here. As it turned out though Caroline decided to come in an search her roommates room after she left. After a bit of a search the light was soon shinning on me again except Caroline frowning face was here to greet me as well.

 

“Well well well, what do we have here” she said wasting no time in grabbing me “is she lying to me or are you just a pervert or perhaps both”

 

“None I accidentally got in here”

 

“You expect me to believe that? A small boy ends up in a underwear drawer and i'm meant to think he wound up in here by accident?”

 

“it's the truth”

 

“Do not LIE! If I wasn't late for work I would give you the ultimate punishment.” and with that she picked me up and placed me inside her pocket running out the door leaving me jiggling in her pocket until we got to the car.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

In the car Caroline's strapped me to her stomach wit her seat belt much like that woman who drove me to the city in the first place had, also much like that time I felt awkward and was unable to see Caroline's face from my position. We had been driving for a while now and we both sat in complete silence not even the radio was on. Call me stupid, because really I had no need to defend myself but I felt that I needed to tell Caroline what I felt about before.

 

“Caroline?” I yell out to her hoping I was loud enough

 

“What is it?” she relied

 

“um... about before... listen it was by pure accident that I ended up in the drawer. I would never do something like that.” I said sounding like a child defending his actions against an angry mother.

 

“What would you have me believe, there is no possible way you wound up in there any other way”

 

“You have to believe me, honestly”

 

“Seriously? And you expect me to believe that after I find you hanging onto me in the shower, be honest to yourself you are a perve. But don't worry I plan on teaching you how to better respect women”

 

“Caroline come on! I would never intentional wind up in either of those situations.” I say feeling that my character was damaged. Even though it was only Caroline I would not allow such event to tarnish my image as a person.

 

“Quiet” she said as she pulled up into her park outside the hospital “In time you will respect those who are more powerful than yourself”

 

With that any further hopes of convincing Caroline seemed to be quashed. I found it interesting the tone Caroline had held throughout our conversation, it wasn't one of anger or disgust but one of disappointment. It shouldn't get to me but with her talking this way you could not help but feel responsible, and from her point of view I would have to agree it is hard to see what I had done any other way. I felt strange as Caroline got out of the car dumping me in her dark pocket once more, I was innocent but I felt guilty.

 

I listened and waited, to be honest I was glad to finally be going back to my hospital room. The day and night I had spent at Caroline's almost seemed like an eternity, I just wanted to lie down and take it easy after all the traveling I had done. I heard the door open with that similar squeak, but then I heard a voice break the silence, it was Kara.

 

“Where is he!” she roared as Caroline walked back into the room, quickly Caroline shoved her hand into her pocket and retrieved me holding me in front of Kara's face. She wasn't standing, in fact she was sitting on my bed with her arms folded a face with a frown.

 

“Sorry Kara” said Caroline almost panicking “He accidentally stowed away on me, I didn't know until I got home”

 

“Relax” she said turning her frown upside down placing her hand out “a likely story, but next time you take him let me know” looking back to see Caroline's face she was shocked at what Kara had said, but what exactly about I wasn't sure.

 

“So, you wouldn't mind if I did take him?”

 

“One of us was bound too” she said calming Caroline down, I on the other hand was fuming. Shouldn't Kara be punishing Caroline! “To be honest I came in this morning to take him myself” said Kara following on, Caroline and I were both speechless.

 

“I see” she said finally muttering some words

 

“Be honest with me Caroline. When you care for him, you don't really do you? Just like I don't really take him out to exercise he instead gives my toes a much needed plaything”

 

“Really?” she said still a little startled by the revelations “Well yes Kara, I torment him a bit” a smile began to creep upon the faces of both girls.

 

I sat there in Caroline's hand. The cat was out of the bag now, neither would be feared getting caught from each other now that they finally knew they were both giving me hell. My time in hospital was about to get considerably worse... or so I thought.

 

“To be honest also” said Caroline continuing whilst interrupting my thoughts “He did stowaway on me, I found him in the shower. Funny thing is, he thought he was being clever, but I knew he was there between my boobs the whole time”

 

I looked at Caroline with pure shock in my expression, she seeing my face she laughed a little. Now I was the one with egg on my face compared to them sneaking behind each other with only me knowing. This was just a game, Caroline had known I was on her the whole time. A painful ordeal had just been made worse with the truth now revealed I wasn't unintentionally put through hell when I stowed away with Caroline, she had known all that time I was there and no doubt enjoyed putting me through torment knowing I could not stop without fear of detection. To make matters worse I felt I had served a punishment inside her mouth for no reason. I had suffered inside of a living prison when the crime I committed was just a cruel game Caroline had played to get me in her mouth anyway. I felt broken, I had even prided myself on remaining undetected between Caroline's breasts up until the shower but now knowing it was all orchestrated by the woman herself, I felt demoralised and humiliated. To believe before we had come into this room I had felt guilty for my actions, when it was she who had done it all. I felt like a puppet being pulled at by the strings between these two manipulative and forceful women.

 

“You are a smart one Caroline. So deceitful” said Kara with a wicked smirk. Caroline came over an sat on my bed next to Kara, I still in the palm of her hand now between the two women from a different angle.

 

“Thanks” said Caroline returning the smile, I now felt that these co-workers had just become good friends within ten minutes

 

“Now I was thinking to myself before when I had the best idea ever.”

 

“Go on”

 

“Well I was think before, about what could I do with him and a day. Then I realised a day was to short”

 

“Tell me about” said Caroline making a face

 

“Then I thought to myself, I would have all the time in the world if...” She paused before slowly whispering the words to Caroline “He were dead” I Froze taking in her words, Caroline gave a look of confusion. “Think about it, a dead man has no one to care for him, no family, no friends and nobody looking for him if you know what I mean”

 

“So what your saying is that he is legally dead, but not really dead?” said Caroline searching for confirmation.

 

“Exactly, and all it takes is a bit of paperwork and my signature” Caroline stopped as if in deep thought, I was paralysed out of fear. “How about it?”

 

“Sounds good” replied Caroline words echoing in my head.

 

“Good, i'll be back in a moment then” Said Kara getting up and heading towards the door with an evil smile on her face. She soon had left, and I was left with nothing but Caroline and my thoughts. Caroline remained awfully quiet as if taking it all in as I was.

 

Was I dreaming? Am I having a nightmare? My mind was failing to grasp what had just happened. Two women who had a knack for making my life a living hell had just agreed to sign papers to declare me dead so that they could have me all to there selves without rules and regulations. It's not very often a person gets to witness their own death, but I was soon I would be legally considered dead. I assumed Kara to be a smart woman and my cause of death (which could be anything at my size) would not leave a trace of evidence. This was incredible, how could they both agree to this, and not only that but suggest and agree to do it within five minutes.

 

Kara was right, once I was pronounced dead I was as good as theirs. A deadman has no requirements no social life... no... nothing, they where free to do as they please with no fear. Who would stop them now that I was dead people would probably buy the story and nobody would bother looking for me, I even doubted that asides from the family and people who had come into contact with me nobody knew I was as small as I was. Who was going to look for a tiny dead man? Nobody.

 

Unable to think and desperate to end this before it became reality I spoke out

 

“Caroline” I said softly

 

“What is it?”

 

“Don't do this, your a nice person.” I said trying to appeal to her sense of decency

 

“I am a nice person” she retorting very fast

 

“Then don't do this, I have friends and family at home”

 

“I'm sure they'll be fine, and you'll be in good hands”

 

“Caroline please, come on lets drop this. It's obscene that this is a possibility of happening”

 

“Meh, it's not that bad little guy, you'll have fun” she said, I was beginning to notice that this wasn't going anywhere. I would have to try something drastic to turn her opinion. Perhaps that meant playing it her way, it would sicken me to do it, and it may cost me a bit of freedom but a bit was better than none and I had to try. I waited for a bit, this would hurt my pride but I had to try.

 

“Caroline?”

 

“What is it now” she said

 

“Before you and Kara go through with this I want to tell you my feelings towards you”

 

“Oh?” she said with a little surprise in her voice “You have feelings for me?”

 

“Well... uh... yeah I... uh... do.” I said stammering trying to keep a poker face “After spending so much time with I realise how much of a beautiful person you really are. Your so kind and spirited and I like everything about you. Sometimes it looks like i'm fed up with the way you treat me but I know your just playing and I love it”

 

“Aw, how sweet of you” she said. I'm not going to lie I had never spoken to a girl like this ever, although I was new to it even I knew I had drawn her in. I hoped if I ever got out of this ordeal I could use my fast just acquired sweet talking skills if I return to real life.

 

“Well what i'm trying to say Caroline, is that I... I... I love you I guess” I said defiantly not trying to spew up as I said. Now here me out, my plan was an incredible long shot but I hoped Caroline would buy my 'feelings' and perhaps would decide against this whole death thing, although I would be giving up all my free time if a cure was developed I could return to normal size and then leave Caroline and return to a normal life. I know this sounds horrible, but really she had used me all this time so I had no guilt. Romancing Caroline clearly sounds like a stupid plan but I really had no other ideas how to get out of this problem. Caroline along with Kara where organising to kill me off so I hoped sucking up to one of them would make them reconsider.

 

“That is so nice of you, I like you as well. That's why it's great we get to spend so much time together now”

 

“But it doesn't have to be like that, I could get back to normal size and we could live a happy normal life”

 

“I like you... but I 'love' you like this” With that I knew that my fate was indeed sealed. I'd hope Caroline had bought it and she did but the idea had backfired. I had failed, although I hoped that somewhere down the track doing this would at least make my time with Caroline a bit easier. I sat there silent awkwardly in Caroline's hand, death impending.

 

Suddenly Kara returned to break the silence.

 

“It's done” she said

 

I knew what that meant, my life was now over. I was now dead

 

Chapter End Notes:

So what are people's thoughts on this chapter. As i said it is very important to the plotline. feedback, reviews are appreciated or even just thoughts about the protagonists scenario or what you would do if you where him, i would love to hear them