- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not sure i liked the outcome of this chapter and considered chageing it but i could not be bothered with it

Chapter 11: Clubbing

With my eyes shut the first thing I noticed was feeling my skin brush up against hers. The next thing to grab my attention was the smell assaulting my nose. I didn't want to open my eyes but I had too. I opened them and I was face to face with a monster. Yes I am talking about this woman's vagina but it was huge and looked like it could chew me up and spit me back out again. I was trying not to panic my face was pressed into it, and like a creature it felt like it was staring back at me waiting to make it's move. I ever so carefully got my arms and pushed myself away. Then something landed in my face burning my eyes. It was urine and it had set my eyes on fire as the taste entered my mouth causing me to gag. The smell of urine had been present when I first entered this domain, that and another smell I did not care to describe or want to. Whoever this woman was she was careless in making sure she whipped properly, again she had unintentionally contributed to make my life hell. One thing I had noticed was what seemed like rope to me, but in the giant world was just string. That made me feel a little more secure about not being sucked in. I was somewhat safe but in a place I wanted to be rid of quickly.

 

Suddenly she slammed into me sealing my legs underneath her, I was stuck. I turned around and through the panties I could see the TV and coffee table between her legs. She had sat down and half my body was again pinned underneath her. I had been close to this region with Caroline again unintentionally. But now I was up close and personally with the monster with no end to this torture in sight. I had to get out of here before this woman left the apartment otherwise I may never get back here or to hospital again. I wasn't sure it was my mind but it I think it may have been but it sounded like it was growling at me, no wonder people gave it a nickname shared with a cat. While I was safe my imagination ran wild of what it might be like if I ended up inside there. I assumed a hell worse than inside Caroline's mouth and that was hard to think of.

 

The movie outside was just finishing now and I had been in for a little while now. While I had calmed down I was still frozen solid daring not to move. Eventually it finished and I was left no choice but to again listen to the conversation. The conversation was not good the three women sounded bored, I could hear what the others where saying but I heard what this woman suggested to relieve their bored state.

 

“Let's go clubbing”

 

Now I knew it was time to act, for the moment I had been bidding my time, but I think it was now the time to attempt to escape the panties prison. Ever so carefully I pushed against her careful with my hand placement. She actually moved a little jumping up about a centimetre but for me that was all I needed. I pulled myself out and backed away as much as I could but my nose was pretty much still touching so I hat little space. Quietly I crab walked sideways, her panties tucking into her skin which looked after t get to. I pushed myself against the wall of meet to find the leg hole of the panties, they where cutting into the skin and I would need to pull. Giving it my all I pulled but the panties did not budge at all. I attempted it a few more times before realising that her panties where to strong for me to move with my body. I attempted climbing up but much like before I could not get grip and I dare not use her vagina to ascend. I was trapped.

 

Before I could hatch another escape attempt, not that I would be able to I was sufficiently trapped, she stood up causing me to rub up against her before rolling to the bottom. But as I said before there was hardly any space I was still pretty much up right against her. All I could do was look down and watch the world below move quickly, before to long we were out the door and her friends in tow. Now I had a mission and I had to succeed at all costs despite it's difficulty. I had to escape this tall woman at the club and get to the small woman who from what I have heard was Caroline's roommate. And yes that does sound incredibly hard. I was again forced up against her privates as she got into the car, I was unsure who was driving but the whole crew was here. I had no idea how I would pull this goal off but I had to otherwise I would be lost and at the mercy of strangers.

 

After about ten minutes we arrived at the club. The music told me so as well as the change of ground. We stood for a couple of minutes before the group went to the middle of the room and begun to dance like crazy. The woman I was stuck with must have mad moves and energy to burn because she was insane. Unfortunately for me with her hips shaking like crazy it was sending her panties further up her backside and that meant I was pressed right against her vagina. I could not move at all I pressed up to tight. Thankfully I had my back to her private area and was staring at the coloured floor below. Every now and then a bump or something from the outside would shake this laddies crotch area violently coming from the other side. As I got sick I thought to myself that my luck before was to good to be true and that this was bound to come. Next time I am lucky I will cautious before enjoying it.

 

After a long time the girls moved of the dance floor and towards a booth. The woman I was on was opposite them I could see both their legs under the table, I suppose was grateful that this woman I was with never crossed her legs. It was hard to hear over the music but I could just listen in on their conversation.

 

“Well i'm beat from dancing” said the small one

 

“Hey you and that guy where tearing it up” said the tall one opposite

 

“Yeah well, after I get a drink and freshen up we're going back to my place” said the girl I was with

 

“hold on a second” I said to myself “That means... oh crap!” this was very bad now I was panicking the woman I was stuck with had been asked back to a guys place, and from watching TV that usually means one thing. I had to get out not only was going home with this lady making getting back to Caroline very hard but I would probably get front row seats or even play a part in their intercourse and I did not want anything to do with that. I thought if anything that this woman I was with would not want to have sex because of her time of the month. But she clearly did not care and I was no longer as safe as I believed to be.

 

After she had another drink, she got up, but not towards where I think the exit was. I looked below to see a white tiled floor then from the looks of things another toilet. Then I remembered what she said about 'Freshening up' for her hookup. She sat down on the toilet pulling me down in her panties this time to the floor.

 

“Well I don't need this at the moment” she said, I was aware of what she was doing but I wasn't going to stop and think about I was going to bolt for it. I jumped out her panties and ran straight towards to the toilet so she would not see me. After a while she got up pretend to flush and left the cubical leaving me alone. While I was happy to be safe from taking part in her festivities I had actually fallen into a bad situation. I was now with no hope of getting back to Caroline's and trapped in the ladies room of some random Melbourne club, odds of me finding my way back to Caroline's apartment or the hospital where slim to none.

 

Another lady entered the cubical and I decided to wait until It was safe to leave. As it turned out that would not be for while, there seemed to be a long cue for the toilet but after a about five different women I determined it was safe to leave and after listening to five different women do their business I was keen to leave.

 

I ventured out to one of the supports for the row of cubicles and realised that there was a traffic flow of women in this bathroom most where either doing their make up or taking photos in the mirror all of which where by the door. Leaving the cubical and making it to the door seemed hard with such beautiful and powerful women in the way. They would either mistake me for an insect and kill me or actually identify me as a person but then thin i'm perverted for being in the woman's bathroom, and who knew what punishment I would receive for that. Of course there also the chance that could be as self centred as Kara or Caroline and just keep me for their self indulgence. I again was trapped and it frustrated me to no end.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

About an hour passed and the traffic flow seemed to die down, however the cleaner was in here mopping up the floor and getting closer and closer to sweeping me up in the mop. Then the door opened and there stood the answer to my prayers. Their stood Caroline's roommate and she by the looks of things was busting to get to the toilet. She strolled over the the cubical next to mine and sat down relieving herself. From what I could tell it was a powerful stream she must have been holding it in for a while. I had two options sock or panties and I already knew which choice I was going to take to get out of here. As she continued to urinate I scaled her foot and tucked myself into there sock underneath her pant leg. As soon as she finished we were off, the party outside had died down and she was heading straight home. From what I could tell she lost both of her friends.

 

She hopped into a car, as it turns out she must have been the driver. It made my ride a bumpy one but I could not careless I was grateful for being saved even if she didn't know it.

 

In a short amount of time we were home, as we came in a noticed Caroline sitting on the couch with an angry face on. We walked past her and straight to this woman's room. She shut to door behind her and quickly tossed her shoes off then I suddenly figured out that I was in a bad place. She took off her sock and I slid to the bottom near the toe section on the outside. She had turned the sock inside out. I was inside near the top now I was outside near the bottom. She swung her socks around and I had no hope of hanging on and I was flung across her room. I landed again in a soft place, I assumed I was on the bed but when I opened my eyes I seemed to be in a room my size with a soft floor. Then I realised I was a drawer and it was underwear I was in. while I was thankful my luck had provided me a safe place to land I was again furious I was stuck in an awkward place. Suddenly the drawer moved and the large gap I had come in through sealed shut, I was now trapped yet again!

 

I listened to the woman get into bed and assumed she was reading. Later I heard her door open and Caroline had entered the room.

 

“Hey” she said

 

“What's up” said the other

 

“um... have you seen anything... you know, different around here?”

 

“No, sorry” she replied, the sounds of Caroline stomping off was to much, while I was trapped I could not help but laugh. After a while I heard the light go off and I decided it was time to sleep. I went to the back of the drawer found a comfortable piece of underwear and curled up on it and went to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again thoughts on the chapter or story so far?